[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 392 KB, 600x937, lolita-book-cover.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3406987 No.3406987[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hey /lit/,

I'm looking for novels that deal with nymphs and/or nymphets. It's kind of a tough criteria to search for, without ending up in all the crappy "erotica" fiction.

What I'm looking for is novels with men who run into females who are all for tons of sex. Like the part where Nabokov describes his first sexual encounter with Lolita in the motel -- that kind of mood. I want the women to want it and the men to desperately fall for them in total abandon.

Any suggestions?

>> No.3407000

>>3406987
That book was too well written, it made me feel really uncomfortable.

>> No.3407049

>>3407000
Isn't that the beauty of it?

I'm not necessarily looking for something just like Lolita. But I really like the hopeless devotion Humber Humbert has for the girl.

So: man falls for women/girl -> she gives him lots of sex.

>> No.3407051

So you want a story about a man getting pussy whipped?

>> No.3407057

>>3407000
That's the whole point. Humbert Humbert is a criminal trying to defend himself to the jury. The book is also his defense case.

I should also respond to OP's thing in pointing out that I'm pretty sure that Humbert was lying about Lolita wanting to be with him, because A) she starts crying herself to sleep soon after B) as he says, she has nowhere to go and literally cannot leave him and C) she runs away ASAP

But yeah, Vladimir Nabokov can write, holy shit.

>> No.3407064

>>3407051
Yeah, I guess.

But it's gotta be great pussy whipping.

Though I suppose it's not pussy whipping if the woman wants it too.

>> No.3407074

>>3407057
>>I should also respond to OP's thing in pointing out that I'm pretty sure that Humbert was lying about Lolita wanting to be with him, because A) she starts crying herself to sleep soon after B) as he says, she has nowhere to go and literally cannot leave him and C) she runs away ASAP

You are definitely right, thank you. Yet if we assume that she did want to be with him, imagine the feels H. H. must've felt? That kind of thing is what I'm looking for.