[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 133 KB, 1024x683, fieldgreen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3269987 No.3269987 [Reply] [Original]

Obviously not for the whole year, but just a rough idea of the first few months. For me, I'm going to carry over some stuff from 2012 I never got around to reading (but listed as to read), then add in some extra stuff.

Have you made your list yet? Post it?

>> No.3269994

Read book.
Finish book.
Go to shelf to pick next book.
Repeat.

>> No.3270000

go away shithawk
the board is actually kind of good today

>> No.3270003

spreading on suncawk bread

>> No.3270010

Bumping Sunhawk thread.

>> No.3270075

No. I have an amazon wishlist to keep track of the stuff I generally want to read, but I don't keep it in any sort of chronological order because that destroys the spontaneity that's part of the fun of enjoying books.

That being said, I suppose if you don't have much time to read and have a lot of stuff you need, absolutely need, to get through, then it might be a decent idea

>> No.3270090

>>3269987
Thanks for reminding me why I never read books until after high school... A list would imply I should, or need to read a book, and I'm too much of a faggot to follow through with that.

>> No.3270094

Alright, the beginning of the list is done. Mostly it's carry over stuff from this year, but a fair bit is new. Fresh stuff. About 15 different books at the moment. I'm looking forward to my 2013 reading.

And also, it's not like I don't do random or blind buys. Just because it's not on the list doesn't meant I CAN'T buy it, the list is just stuff I do want to read at some point.