[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 43 KB, 324x500, the stranger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3245362 No.3245362 [Reply] [Original]

Today obviously a terrible thing happened. While I certainly feel bad for the families involved in the shooting,have gained no sort of pleasure from it whatsoever, and wish that stricter gun laws could potentially prevent this kind of thing, I find that I am not actually terribly upset. When my father heard about it on the news, his reaction was a mixture of outrage and despair; mine was a mixture of "oh well" and "meh."

Is something wrong with me /lit/?

Pic, and post overall, related because I realized my reaction was similar to Meursault's after his mother's death.

>> No.3245373

>>3245362
There's nothing wrong with you. You're being measured. It's the sort of look-I'm-so-angry idiots that give the media the impetus to give shit like this huge coverage and turn the shooters into icons, inciting further massacres.

>> No.3245402

>>3245373
Thank you-it's nice to have some reassurance. I also felt exactly like this about Benghazi. My friends are all kind of conformist lemming types though, so whenever I hinted at my feelings I was lambasted by all, which is probably why I felt so unsure of my stance.

>> No.3245421

>>3245362
Nah, I feel the same way. Someone killed 20 small children and his mother. Horrible shit happens every day around the world, people just like to dump their emotions into massacres so they feel better about being completely oblivious to everything else.

>> No.3245422

You subscribe to an eastern philosophy is all, OP.

>> No.3245429

Things like this don't make me cry, but watching videos of soldiers seeing their dogs for the first time after years of deployment will break me up - and I don't much care for dogs or soldiers

>> No.3245431

The internet has desensitized you.

>> No.3245436

>>3245362
The kids aren't related to you, you can't compare yourself to Meursault in this case.

>> No.3245437

>>3245422
Which one? I know even less about eastern philosophy than I do philosophy in general, but I'd be interested in reading up on this.

>>3245429
Me too, but I love dogs.

>>3245431
I sure hope not.

>> No.3245439

>>3245436
And I know, I wasn't trying to make a direct comparison, that was just what prompted my thinking on the issue.

>> No.3245444

>>3245362
Stricter gun laws? The kid had stolen weapons and was in CT where the gun laws couldnt be stricter. I want to strangle all of facebook and you. This was a criminal with illegal guns, gun control couldnt have done anything.

>> No.3245451

>>3245444
If you want to consider the feeling with Mersault in mind, consider your feelings towards the 500k children starved to death under iraqi sanctions, or the 200 the us has killed with drone strikes, or even the thousands suffering from abuse and neglect every day! No one feels shit for them

>> No.3245453

Same, more or less. You're not alone.

I feel bad for the families, but I'm not broken up over it. I've just been thinking about having sex with my co-worker for the past two hours.

Also, splendid book. I'm going to read it in French pretty soon!

>> No.3245456

Well, I personally had to keep from laughing because my girlfriend was in the room, but that's just me. Some of us feel emotion, some have it abused out of us by pretty much everyone we know. Consider yourself lucky.

>> No.3245460

>>3245444
>This was a criminal with illegal guns, gun control couldnt have done anything.
The guns wouldn't even be in most other first world countries, unsurprisingly it's not hard to move shit between states or for guns to go missing in a country with 270,000,000 civilian firearms

>> No.3245462

>>3245456
Laughing? Twat. What kind of abuse have you had that could have scarred you to the point of laughter at childrens deaths.

>> No.3245463

Jesus Christ, kill everyone in this thread.

Mersault had absolutely different reasons and the context is totally different.

>>3245373
Apathy is just as much as part of the scenario. Some want to do too much about it, OP just gave up doing because he has grown accostumed with these news and how they don't affect his little burgeoise life.
>>3245402
> My friends are all kind of conformist lemming types though, so whenever I hinted at my feelings I was lambasted by all
Geez, sure is 15 years old here...
>>3245421
Some truth to it, but you reduced the situation to the point of caricature.
>>3245422
There is nothing eastern in anything he said.
>>3245429
You have to be emotional about something. That's what happends when you stay your entire day in front of the computer.
>>3245431
Kind of.
>>3245436
This.
>>3245437
No eastern philosophies. Your attitude cannot be related to any philosophy in that sense, by the way. It's you being a product of your little environment.
>>3245439
Yeah, right.

>> No.3245466
File: 13 KB, 236x285, 1330340837845.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3245456
I'm not sure I can take all of the edginess in that post.

>> No.3245469

>>3245444
I believe at least one of the guns was registered to his mother. Anyways, I don't really want to get political about this.

>>3245456
You believe it is good to have fewer emotions?

>>3245453
Also some good reassurance. And the book I agree is great.

>> No.3245475

I suppose the thing that is upsetting is that the young kids will never experience things. I think back about times that made me really happy and things I did for the first time that were only possible at an older age and they will never experience those things. I also feel for the families.

>> No.3245488

Feels shitty that he killed what something in me thinks are innocent kids. I can't imagine shooting little children. Purely going by feeling, I think this is horrible. Then again, I could strangle a man for kicking a dog for no reason but I wouldn't blink an eye if it were high school kids that got killed.

>> No.3245496

>>3245463
OP here. While you may certainly be right that it's not good to be so emotionless and I appreciate having someone with a different opinion, some of your insults are a little unnecessary.

>15 years old
Aside from being incorrect, I don't see how my age would be a problem.

>burgeoise life
Again, incorrect.

>Yeah, right
Would I have any cause to lie about that? I don't see Meursault as some kind of role model and don't want to be like him. If one of my parents were to die I'd be devastated. God forbid I should start thinking after reading a book.

>> No.3245498

You had no relation with this shooting at all. Yes, it is a tragedy, but it doesn't affect you at all personally.

>> No.3245507

shit is wild. it's a conflicting feeling. of course it's sickening, but on the other hand it's so damn hateful it's a marvel. i mean, 20 children? this guy really wanted to ruin christmas.

>> No.3245521

>>3245462
The kind that forces you into bitter isolation for over a decade using mental and physical methods. And the worst of it (from my parents, at least) was when I was still in kindergarten. The school bullying was added later.
>>3245466
Not trying to be. Also not in the mood to debate it further than this.
>>3245469
It gets pretty goddamn lonely, but it does offer a clearer view of the world when you aren't blinded by apathy.

>> No.3245524

>>3245496
>While you may certainly be right that it's not good to be so emotionless
Fuck, that's not what I said at all.

>Would I have any cause to lie about that?
You don't have to lie. I think you don't even realize you compared yourself.
>I don't see Meursault as some kind of role model and don't want to be like him.
I didn't even tackle that. You're being defensive because something of true is there.

The insults become necessary because I understand there is only children in this thread and it's tiresome.

DYER?

For fuck's sake, I'm out of here. Hide thread. Good luck with your self-pity/superiority/edgy/apathetic filled discussion.

>> No.3245531

>>3245524
Yeah, can't we judge loudly denounce bad things like tired grown ups?

>> No.3245544

>>3245524
Yeah you didn't expressly say it but "kill everyone in this thread" didn't exactly seem to agree with what had been said.

The rest of that I don't really know how to reply to.

>> No.3245551

i lel'd immediately

comedy gold imo

>> No.3245592

I'm the same way, probably desensitized because of my heavy usage of the internet throughout the years.
For some reason I find satisfaction in seeing misery, watching someone with agonizing and crippling pain, mental not physical mind you, somehow satisfies something within me. I have listened to a certain prank call several times, which in the pranker pretends to be a policeman and tells the woman who's answering the phone that her son is dead. The loud shrieking and crying, in addition to the father's helpless shout gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it.
I'm most likely just emotionally imbalanced and "making up" for a lack of emotions in my real life outside of the internet, but I can't help feeling like I'm heading toward a very dark place.

>> No.3245595

>>3245592
Buddy your post reads eerily like something David Parker Ray would say.. check yourself my friend.

>> No.3245615

>>3245595
I understand that I may have some emotional issues, but I wouldn't go as far as to draw parallels between my state of mind and a serial killer's. I may have shallow and misplaced emotions but I doubt I will ever feel a need to hurt other human beings, even though I on some level "enjoy" seeing people in pain.

>> No.3245628

>>3245615
nah read his tape, it reads like it. what you said.

>> No.3245630

I like to dominate women but I find BDSM paraphernalia to be tacky beyond redemption. It ruins everything.

>> No.3245646

>>3245592
>>3245615

Can't we just call you an edgy faggot and be done? Need we go beyond that?

>> No.3245652

>>3245630
Dude. DUDE. DUUUUUDE. That's like what I think, dude.

>> No.3245657

When I first heard, I was expecting myself to sob a bit. Nothing like that happened. Only thing I ended up doing was feeling bad for the victims for about five minutes, then not really giving a fuck after that. Guess I've just become desensitized to that kind of emotion from looking at a idiosyncratic society everyday. I guess it just doesn't get to me anymore.
However, I do have a soft spot for kids who go through trauma at an early age, and this is some pretty severe shit. Stuff like this will fuck a kid up for the rest of his life. Other than that, though, I don't really have any kind of empathy for the families involved. Life sucks, shit happens, and we really shouldn't glorify it like we do. Making it a spectacle just inspire more psychopaths to go out there and do the same thing, and worse. It just turns into a crazies contest for who can be the most destructive.

>> No.3245664

I was pretty pissed about it briefly but it didn't really consume me you know

>> No.3245667

>>3245592

I'd say you're a pretty average teenager, based on how much you need to talk about yourself. Normalfags love to explain to other people how quirky and unique they are.

Oh what? 20 kids were just murdered? This is a perfect time to talk about myself.

>> No.3245692

I was angrier at the way the news were presented than anything... sandwiched between brash Christmas tv spots and a half-assed critique of 'the Hobbit'.
What the hell, television? It makes no sense.

>> No.3245694

Didn't read thread. Just popped in to say same, OP. Exact same reaction from me to this.

>> No.3245695

People keep talking about being desensitized by the internet, or violent entertainment or whatever, but really, at this point is that even it? This shit has happened so much it's desensitizing in itself. I consider myself part of the Columbine generation, and as soon as that shit happened when I was at that young, malleable age, it was like, OK, this is a thing. This happens. So really, I can't say I'm ever too surprised when something like this happens.

>> No.3245696

>>3245667

This man has just captured the essence of social networking.

Applaud him.

>> No.3245708

>>3245695
This sums up what I was going to say.
Can't say I give a shit about this kind of thing. Not sure I ever have.

>> No.3245722

i was actually happy when i heard about it
the high number honestly pleased me

i kinda think i might be the edgiest person on /lit/

>> No.3245723

To everyone saying they don't give a shit: don't lie to yourself please.

>> No.3245756

>>3245723
but i don't care even slightly and i see no reason to

>> No.3245758

>>3245723

define "give a shit"

>> No.3245768

>>3245463
>Jesus Christ, kill everyone in this thread.

This.

Nobody cares what you felt or didn't feel.

If your lemming friends seem upset and you aren't, don't be a stupid fucking sperg and feel the need to explain how it didn't really affect you because the "universe is absurd" according to some shit-tier philosophy you follow and blah blah dumb edgy crap.

Just keep your mouth shut and wait for it to pass.

>> No.3245776

>>3245768

I understand.
I'll play my part well and even have some tears in my voice. Will it get me laid?

>> No.3245777

>>3245768
>Just keep your mouth shut and wait for it to pass.
Neo-Buddhists pls go

>> No.3245780

>>3245777
>Neo-Buddhist

Brrrrrrrrrrrt wrong, faggot.

Not sure why you thought that anyway.

>> No.3245781

>>3245777
>Neo-Buddhists
They are just the original Buddhists reincarnate.

>> No.3245787

>>3245758
X released Y album today, I don't give a shit because it's of no importance to me; so much that I didn't even bother to acknowledge it by posting in topic of said album. 20+ people were murdered, more than half being children, I do give a shit, gonna post my thoughts on it in said topic.

>> No.3245792

you're just desensitized. the only people who care about the apathetic are the politically obnoxious and priests.

don't worry about it.

>> No.3245798

>>3245781
Nope, those are antinatalists now since they don't believe in reincarnation this time around.

>> No.3245814

also you're not a parent.

i think that makes a pretty big difference

>> No.3245827

>>3245787

X released Y album today, I don't give a shit because it's of no importance to me, but i'm going to post in the thread anyway because the board is slow as shit.

fixed that for you

>> No.3245838

>>3245827
lit is always slow as shit.
>>3245814
true dat!

>> No.3245845

your reaction is no where near similar to that of Meursault's to his mother's death, the reason for you did not know any of these children or had a personal relationship with the student. there is nothing wrong with you the attack just did not effect you in any way like a mother's death would to her son/daughter.

>> No.3245856

>>3245362
It's a normal reaction. At least, that's what a handout from a mental health agency told me. I lived in a place where a natural disaster killed hundreds of people, but I didn't feel much. Don't worry too much about it. It isn't something you can really help.

>> No.3245878

You're an american.

>> No.3245879

22 kids were stabbed today in a Chinese school. Without guns criminals would just resort to other means, its all about mental illness people. That should always be the focus here, not the tools.

>> No.3245893

why should you care though? most people would probably feel a pang because they were children, but otherwise it's just some random people you would have never known had existed. it's hard to care about 20 people you don't know dying when there are almost 7 billion people on the planet, and when you've most likely experienced losing people you do know.

>> No.3245999

>>3245879

22 kids were stabbed but none of them died.

>> No.3246025
File: 27 KB, 640x384, dinner with andre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Because, you see, I think that if you put on serious, contemporary plays...by writers like yourself... you may only be helping to deaden the audience in a different way.

>What do you mean?

>Well, I mean, Wally...how does it affect an audience to put on one of these plays...in which you show that people are totally isolated now...and they can't reach each other, and their lives are desperate? Or how does it affect them to see a play that shows that our world... is full of nothing but shocking sexual events, and terror, and violence? Does that help to wake up a sleeping audience? See, I don't think so, 'cause I think it's very likely... that the picture of the world that you're showing them in a play like that... is exactly the picture of the world they have already. I mean, you know, they know their own lives and relationships... are difficult and painful. And if they watch the evening news on television... well, there what they see is a terrifying, chaotic universe... full of rapes and murders and hands cut off by subway cars... and children pushing their parents out of windows. So the play tells them that their impression of the world is correct... and that there's absolutely no way out. There's nothing they can do. And they end up feeling passive and impotent.

>> No.3246033

nah. who gives a shit?

>> No.3246079

>>3245768
>>3245667
>>3245463

These fucking guys have it right.

I thought I wandered into Facebook or Reddit when I read the OP. So edgy I had to put my gloves so I wouldn't cut myself scrolling down to read the posts.

First off it is completly normal to think that way but it does not make you a special piece of fucking wonder bread. Heck, I bet you're the type of faggot that says: "I feel bad when dogs die and not people hurrr." You are scum of the earth and I wish there were beings of a higher force I could pray to, to make you one of the victims in the shooting. You're almost as pathetic as the sod who commited the shooting him being such a worthless piece of pixie dust that he decided to take his angst out on other people that did nothing at all to mess his life up its like smashing someones sand castle at the beach because your Mom grounded you for saying "God is dead!" on a whole new level.

Now that I've gotten my edgy rant off I may as well ask about what I came to /lit/ for.

What is the best LOTR collection? Fellowship/two towers/Return of the King. I would preferr to have them all in one book with Tolkiens original map drawings and little to no typos. Also I want to get in on the lore with the giant death spiders and that dick that sang out of tune and made everything go to shit down in middle earth so which of the lore books are the best too? Seeing as we were on the topic of death it does seem appropriate to mention this here seeing as that is what the LOTR is truely about.

>> No.3246096

>>3246079
So because someone feels differently than you, you want them to be shot to death? Why must it always come down to the played to death "edgy" card. While someone might feel a fleeting sense of sadness, they're not going to go mad from grief? As for feeling special, if you actually revealed you didn't care(why should they except for that brief moment?), you'd probably be upbraided and shitted upon, but if thinking the person you don't like is suffering, so be it, although it's hypocritical as fuck. But you know what? If it makes me a pathetic sod, so be it! We're all fucking amoeba compared to something, who cares about being a faggot?

Also, LOTR? Fucking get off this thread!

>> No.3246114

>>3245362
I doubt there's anything wrong with you, maybe you feel less connected to people around you and their emotions that you don't really care about the world itself.
Though your father might be in a greater state of shock because he can picture the loss of a child mixed with the brutality occurred while you have no such connection.
Having a child is an enormous investment from a parent and thus it's easy for your father to feel such outrage.
Each person has its own level of despair towards heinous events around them but they must first be able to have a connection with those events for them to have a reaction.
If a famous person dies and you never knew who he was, would you still feel something for his death?
Maybe. You might see it as another life that passes away, life goes on you know, but to the person who was a fan, he would have a bigger reaction to the loss than you.
I can't understand of feel more guilt unless I've been in the same shoes would be the appropriate line of thinking.
This could go deeper as people who over act their emotions and people who just don't give a shit at all etc.
It all depends on the person and their investment.

And Meursault reaction is different, although similar, from yours due to context and relativity of his mother.

That's my take on it anyways.

>> No.3246176

>>3246096

I don't care about what happened and I didn't even know this had happened until I stumbeled across this thread. The difference between me and the vast majority of the people in this thread is that I'm not talking about myself and my philosophies coming out as a white trash trying to make myself sound edgy.

The reason why the "Edgy" card is used so much is because the people are acting this way on puprose to gain attention and talk about themselves.

>We're all fucking amoeba compared to something
>Implying anything that exists is unique at all.

Everything that thinks and is alive thinks in the exact same code that a computer does a series of 0's and 1's that translate to yes's and no's "Does this cup have water in it? Yes, Is this cup made of glass? yes, am I thirsty? Yes, Is the water cold? No, Am I still thirsy? no." etc.

Even every action is performed in a series of yes's and no's. I could go on but I'm done.

>> No.3246215
File: 322 KB, 960x720, IMG_0240.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

20 children and 6 adults have been shot dead by the gunman Adam Lanza in Connecticut. He's been labelled a "psychopath", "mentally ill" by many people who are clearly not psychiatrists, stigmatizing the people with mental problems even further. If Lanza had been an arab-american, he would have been labelled as a dangerous terrorist hating on the amurrican way of life. The only possible way to kill some kids and avoid getting called names is to be the president and use drones.

>> No.3246227

>>3246215

#edgy

>> No.3246245

>>3246176
>Everything that thinks and is alive thinks in the exact same code that a computer does a series of 0's and 1's
I'm the guy you were agreeing with at the start and this is just dumb. You are reducing everything just so it can make more sense to your limited brain (not your, ours I mean). The world and the decisions involved in it are not 0 and 1. That binary thinking is dangerous as hell and I'd advise you to be careful if you are to go on living under that perspective.

>> No.3246252

I keep getting into arguments with people because I call them narrow-minded when they assume the gunman was insane. "Anyone who could kill a kid must certainly be insane". So stupid. I'm just going to stop bringing up the issue, it's not worth the trouble.

>> No.3246254

ITT: "edgy" means something I don't understand or don't like

>> No.3246259

>>3246252
To go through with a mass murder is probably the definition of insanity, but ok if you want to stop arguing about it. thinking it is one thing, doing it qualifies.

>> No.3246265

>>3246254

ITT: guy gets called edgy and gets mad and sages

>> No.3246272

>>3246176
Actually I was implying the opposite. Amoeba, is not that impressive. Seriously, the only reason I responded is because you started introducing your own philosophies while shitting on everyone else for introducing their philosophy. Hypocrisy is the one thing that kills. In addition "the difference between me and the vast majority" and "I'm not talking about myself." Well aren't you quite the special narcissus. What do you want? A pat on the head, a compliment or a treat because you weren't "edgy"? I've resolved to hate everyone here. That is all.

>> No.3246281

>>3246259
>probably the definition of insanity

[citation needed]

and even if it was, like most socially-contrived boundaries, it is entirely arbitrary (note that I said arbitrary, not random).

when you can come up with a clear, identifiable point when a "sane" person is now "insane", I'll reconsider

>> No.3246282

>>3246254
>HEY GIUYS, I DONT FEEL ANYTHING FOR THESE KIDS GETTING KILLED
>Thats completely normal, don't worry bout it
>NAH MAN, IM LIKE A SOCIOPATH, U KNOW? FUCKING PLLEBS DONT UNDERSTAND ME
>No you're not, stop being an edgy faggot
>YOU CAN NOT CONTIMPLATE MY DEEPNESS

>> No.3246287

>>3246265
>>3246282
>they think this is an adequate rebuttal

>>>/b/

>> No.3246311

>>3245496
>>burgeoise life
>Again, incorrect.

fucking bullshit you bourgeoisie scum

>> No.3246332

>>3246287
>u cant understand me
>Worth rebuttaling

>> No.3246335

>>3246332
I said

>>>/b/

and stay there

>> No.3246346

i love it. it's horrible. i love that it's horrible. all it takes is one psycho to leave an entire nation distraught. it's great. utter tragedy. do you not agree? do you not have a morbid attraction to the despicable? a part of you that wants things to get worse? for terrible things to happen? don't you? don't you find satisfaction in the misery of others? it's almost arousing. you aren't safe. your children aren't safe. we live such sheltered lives we tend to forget. it just makes it that much better when the world comes crashing down.

i can't say that i don't feel anything; it's quite the opposite. i'm positively invigorated over the whole affair. this is where nihilism has lead me. to the very precipice, and a leap off into the abyss. violent existential malice is the new doctrine.

>> No.3246357
File: 18 KB, 244x320, 1344926857908.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3246346

i'm bleeding

your edge was too sharp

>> No.3246358
File: 289 KB, 900x600, 1355342165687.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3246346

>> No.3246363

>>3246357
>>3246358
>lemme throw some buzzwords at him, that'll show him

fucking retards

>> No.3246364
File: 22 KB, 491x224, laugh1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3246346

The "lulz" had were endless!

>> No.3246365

>>3246346
Obviously he is trying to discredit an opposing viewpoint by presenting it in a hyperbolic manner.

read: trolling

>> No.3246366
File: 451 KB, 500x281, yttOO.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3246363
>he doesn't know what edgy means

>> No.3246367

>tfw /lit/ is now /b/+

>> No.3246370

>>3246367

>being this new

>> No.3246373

>>3246366
see
>>3246254

>> No.3246379

>>3246370
>implying i haven't been here longer than you

An drunk sorry

>> No.3246384

yfw when you realize this entire thread has been a series of trolls trying to out-edgy one another

>> No.3246385

>>3246384
>being this edgy

>> No.3246386

>>3246379

That is literally impossible

>> No.3246389

The more Ameripigs dead, the better

>> No.3246391

Edge 2: Beyond the Edge: An Edge-of-your-Seat Primer on Papercuts and the Treatment of Said: The Thread

>> No.3246392

used to be you could present a less than traditional viewpoint (omg, like, that's wut dat literature stuff does a lot!) and people on this board wouldn't flip their shit, scrambling to be the first person to throw some meaningless buzzwords at you.

i guess /lit/ read more back then

>> No.3246402

>>3246392
>a less than traditional viewpoint

there's a difference between a less traditional viewpoint like artistic didacticism and teenage one-uppery ("I'M A SOCIOPATH" "I'M A DOUBLE PSYCHOPATH RAWR")

learn then difference then fuck off

>> No.3246406

>>3246386
i mean unless you're moot then you can step off

still drunk sorry

>> No.3246416

>>3246402
too bad nothing like that occurred in this thread you fucking dumbass

>> No.3246419

>>3246402
You're reaaaaaal fuckin' stupid. I'm out of these garbage thread

>> No.3246422
File: 4 KB, 125x125, 1355171561179s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3246416

>> No.3246442

"some men just want 2 watch the world burn" - me

>> No.3247712

Hey guys,
I don't care about those damned children.
And I don't care that you don't care everyone has to know this!!111

PS: Catcher In The Rye is the like the best book ever I feel totally like Caulfield!1

>> No.3247716

>>3246311
You know bourgeoisie has a specific meaning relating to being someone who supervises or has others working under you, right? If you're not in that situation, you're not bourgeoisie.

>> No.3248255

>>3246282
I don't think of myself as a sociopath and I don't want others to either. I asked one question and was relieved when others felt the same way. Wasn't trying to be "edgy". My god.
>>3246416
>finally