[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 39 KB, 380x380, 1340790928602.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3162236 No.3162236 [Reply] [Original]

>This paper might be the death of me

>> No.3163218

>>3162236
describe the severity of the papercut. in gory, yet slightly sexually excited details please.

>> No.3163466

>>3163218
>no one else is bored
fine. ill start.

it was a quiet, rainy night. i sat alone at my desk. i lit my haysoos candle, and it flickered and bounced light on the wall behind it. i turned on the radio and put one the local jazz station. oh, but the volume was a bit too loud, so i turned it down to a soothing, sexy level.

the mood was set. in my loneliness, i began to feel a bit randy. i was all by myself, with no one to judge what i wanted to do to my body...

>> No.3163470

i went to the bathroom and brought back a roll of toilet paper, for when i eventually splooge.

but for now, i took one single ply and gently moved it across my arm. i rustled the hair and it tickled.

>> No.3163473

teehee, i thought, this is fun. but it was not enough. i unrolled a little bit more paper, and balled it up into a ball. i took the ball and put it under my shirt, to make a supple breast. i did it again with another matching pair. this was getting me hot..