[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 236 KB, 544x400, vlcsnap-2012-04-22-01h59m13s40.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2917496 No.2917496[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Write a short paragraph about this image.

>> No.2917510

A short paragraph about this image.

>> No.2917522

For years she had waited to recieve his hearty, be-speckled member, and now the time had finally come for her to feel like a true woman. What's that's smell? he inquired. Relax darling, it's just my sweaty, un-shaven gunt. It always emits such an odour when I'm deftly aroused.

Then they fucked.

>> No.2917530

"It's like looking into a mirror"

>> No.2917536

As he stared into the gaping, darkened cleft that lay presented before, he comtemplated his next move, with all the careful precision of the most meticulous toy-maker. He felt a the warmth, and blood flow swirl in his loins, and knew the time approached to put to work his unsatiable lust. This woman, whomever she was, did not disregard him, as many others his kind had. He would reward her ambivilence, with a powerful love, that none other can, or will ever afford her.

>> No.2917540

>>2917530
hahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha

>> No.2917553
File: 436 KB, 750x545, lecommenter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the dirty ass looked upon the dirty ass and his entire life galloped before him. it began as a well rounded but troubled lobe, pockmarked with the failures and inconsistencies of being a jackass. oh, there was a brown part in the middle. and lately the dirty ass felt as if the dirty ass before him were a herald of his life to come, and so he resolved to commit suicide by plunging his equine member into his metaphorical AIDS ridden mid-life crises so that it might become literal. but the donkey dick was too big and two dirty asses died, one that day, the other a few years later from pneumonia complications. au revoir, dirty asses

>> No.2917598

He was sure that this was more embarrassing for her than for him, but her glare made him feel as if the opposite were true. "Still," the ass thought, "at least I've evolved enough to stand on all fours." The woman staggered to her feet for what looked like the first time ever and stumbled down the street. He was left with one thought: "Americans."

>> No.2917612

Betty Boop reared for one more jaunt into another one of those "you had to be there stories" kind of cartoons (much like her time spent with the red man) she'd later come to regret. Bowing to a familiar yet sinister five legged brown mount, Boop invited thousands to view another satire on the Mexicans fucking over postwar America, and Her tender, supple backside. The donkey seemed less interested in her dimpled, cottage cheese like backside, and more interested in the carrots being lowered above her oblong head. "Isn't that ironic" Beep mused as she prepared to take it from one more Studio ass.

>> No.2917922

>>2917496
ALL WORK NO PLAY MAKES JOHNNY A DULL BOY.ALL WORK NO PLAY MAKES JOHNNY A DULL BOY.ALL WORK NO PLAY MAKES JOHNNY A DULL BOY.ALL WORK NO PLAY MAKES JOHNNY A DULL BOY.ALL WORK NO PLAY MAKES JOHNNY A DULL BOY.ALL WORK NO PLAY MAKES JOHNNY A DULL BOY.ALL WORK NO PLAY MAKES JOHNNY A DULL BOY!

>> No.2917958

Just do it like I told you, or crawl back to the shit-hole I found you in, she said, with the eyes of all those horses who thought nothing of me. I stared at what looked like a lifeless asteroid, shaped by every abuse since its wayward journey through the universe began. As I stared at her ass, I wondered if the heart of a donkey was also like an asteroid.Only God could conceive of such ironies, I chuckled, and then tended to her craters.

>> No.2917990

The ageing cartoon character got on all fours and bared her arse to the ass nearby. The saggy, pockmarked arse was not a pleasant sight for this donkey and he looked at the woman in disgust. Due to having no visible signs of arousal, this relic of a woman flared with anger at the donkey's staunch refusal to fuck her.

>> No.2918027

Three asses in one image? Marvelous.