[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 41 KB, 695x460, audrey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2758092 No.2758092 [Reply] [Original]

I've finally came to accept the truth, that my short stories will never get any better, that my poetry will be bland always and my novel will never take off, all am I left is with broken ideas, disjunct thoughts, little correlation, little to no plot, a tint of existentialism and nothing else, therefore I will only write stream of conciousness existentialism with no purpose at all, and will write it for no one to read, nothing original or complex at all, just another broken mind writing down the echos of half awake conciousness whenever stimulated.

By the way I lost(how did I?) my girls/lit folder, the one with girls and books on it, pictures, lots of them, it sucks. (It had some mara green on it)

>> No.2758104

your post reads ok

>> No.2758403

Stop reading philosophy for teens and you'll probably get better.

>> No.2758407

post a poem of yours, i'd like to read one.

remember in art, as with many other things, what is most prized is distinctiveness. you need to find something that other people want, that you also enjoy writing about, and that no one else has or can offer. that might be a tall order, but it's worth shooting for, i think.