[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 19 KB, 450x301, holy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2656393 No.2656393 [Reply] [Original]

You look down at the peach colored ass in front of you as you finish cumming. Kneeling on the ground is a slim, young girl with black shoulder length hair you picked up from the University library. It didn't take much to convince her to visit your dorm room with your striking handsome face. Thinking back, the shy college girl you met earlier didn't match the same girl moaning for more of your thick dick on front of you now. You squirt the last of your manjuice inside of her, probably knocking her up if she wasn't smart enough like the other girls on campus to go on some kind of birth control. She had climaxed twice in that session of rough sex, screaming out of pure pleasure each time. She relaxed on the bed, resting her cheek on her pillow with her ass in the still in the air waving at you. You smirk and slap her ass, making her smile and feel proud to please a man like yourself and out of her own pleasure. She gets dressed, picks up her things and opens the door to your room.
"Call me, kay?" she says and blows you a kiss. With a wink, she leaves. You sigh and think about heading to lunch at the campus cafeteria. A minute later, your roommate Ryan walks in.
"So I passed by this cute chick on the way up, she had a huge smile on her face. I'm guessing that was your work huh?"

>> No.2656399

Y-y-you too

>> No.2656411

You chuckle and chat with him for a while. Before you leave to head to the cafeteria, you tell him you might be leaving in the morning to head home for the weekend. He invites you to a house party he's going to tonight, saying "There's gonna be scores of hotties to bang." with a laugh, adding that it was going to be in a big house with lots of bedrooms.
"Hell, I might not even come home tonight," he continues. It's a tempting offer, and in all other situations you would go, but you remember you have to work overtime tonight. You tell him you might drop by if you have time, but might be too tired to, and leave. An hour later and with a full stomache, you get ready to head to the gym when a cute brunette with purple dyed hair brands walks up to you. She's dressed in a rather tight white tanktop and very short shorts.

>> No.2656415

Why did you stop before the part where I wilt before Ryan's supreme alpha malehood and suck his cock like it's barfing Yoo-Hoo

>> No.2656417
File: 41 KB, 500x667, holyy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Um, are you Anon?" After replying with an affirmative, she goes on. " I heard from the rumors going around that you're the best fuck on campus. That intrigued me and I wanted to ask you: will you let me cast a spell on you?" The entire time, you were staring at her D-cup sized chest and you barely registered her question. When you ask her to repeat it to clarify, she says with a smile, "Tell you what, I'll give you a nice tit-fuck in the closet room over there if you let me cast a spell on you." Thinking this girl's fucking nuts and imagining those two lovely pair of boobs wrapping around your monstrous dick was a nice thought indeed, so you agree. Her face lights up and with a sly grin, she grabs your hand and leads you to the small room. Pulling out her nice set of milkers from her revealing tanktop, she prys them over her lacy pink bra. She reaches for your pants rather boldly and unzips them, pulling your boxers down and grabbing your already hard dick in her hands inbetween her small hands. Giving a quick smile, she throws in a complementary kiss, licking and wetting your throbbing penis with her saliva.

>> No.2656419
File: 18 KB, 339x363, ffhse2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2656417
This story is bad and you should feel bad.

>> No.2656429
File: 27 KB, 320x400, haly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Once it was thoroughly wet, she places it between her boobs and squeezes them together, forming a tight but oh so soft seal between your manhood. You give out an involuntary groan and that makes her grin, knowing she's doing a good job so far. Moving her body back and forth while moving her tits up and down your shaft with her hands, she starts milking your dick of your multitude of cum. Within minutes of groaning and running your hands through her soft hair, you begin to feel a pressure too large for you to contain. With a groan louder than the rest, she knowingly increases her speed. Unable to stand the increased pressure of soft white flesh pressing on your dick, you explode all over her chest. With a yell of "Fuck!", your dick convulse and throbs again and again. When it's finally subsided, you look down at the mess you made out of her. Her hair has splotches of white on some areas, her chest is totally wet with you cum, and some parts of her face is splashed with spots of white here and there. She gives a sigh of pride in her work, and then abruptly stands up.

>> No.2656431
File: 47 KB, 537x960, hally.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Okay, that was fun. Now it's my turn." Before you can ask what, she mutters a series of words in a language you don't understand. Some phrases sounded Asian, others sounded middle-eastern.
After about 10 seconds, she stops.
"Okay you're good to go!" she says with some excitement. You don't feel a bit different, and wonder what sort of mental disorder this chick has. She cleans herself up with a towel she finds and leaves, while you're putting your pants back on. That felt good, you think, even if she was a bit weird. You head to work and go home afterwards, too tired to head to the party Ryan invited you to.

>> No.2656435
File: 38 KB, 453x604, hely.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In the morning, you wake up with something tickling your eyelids. You brush it aside and at the same time feel something tug at your hair. Meanwhile, you also feel a slight weight on your chest. You first run your hand through your hair and find that you have very long blond hair. Waist length, even. You also notice it's very soft, softer than any girls' you've ever fucked before. Wondering what the fuck happened, you look down. With your mental activity totally focused on your hair, it takes you a few seconds to realize what the weight on your chest is. You come out of your daze to realize you have an amazing rack on your chest. And your chest is also so slim, not the broad barrel chest you sported the day before. You begin to panic but then notice that there's something missing. 9 inches of something to be exact. You quickly move your hand to your crotch, feeling around. SHIT, you yell in your head. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" you yell aloud.

>> No.2656439
File: 51 KB, 532x800, helly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Where your huge penis was before is nothing. You quickly take pull down your now-oversized boxers to your knees find a vagina there, pink lips and all. Holy shit, you think. You get up and dash to the vertical body-length rectangle mirror you have on the wall. A rather hot looking chick looks back at your. She's got a very feminine face, with a small chin and a nice jawline, with a small mouth and nose. Slowly checking her out from the top-down, she has a slim neck, thin shoulders and a decently lengthed chest. Her arms aren't too thin, they look well-toned and her hands and fingers are sort of small. She definately not chubby, but neither does her ribs show through her skin. Her abs are pretty well-toned too, and her stomach isn't sagging inwards, nor is it flabby either. Her hipbone show through her skin, pointing outwards, although they don't look too sharp. Her thighs are what an athlete's thigh should look like: not too thin but toned as well. Her legs are also what you might call sexy, as they're pretty long and slim, ending in cute small feet. All in all, she's basically your dream girl. Except you realize, she's you.
Cont.

>> No.2656450

Literally cringing as I read this shit. Mills and Boon wouldn't greenlight this dreck.

>> No.2656457

Really, you guys think this is bad? I made this up within the past 2 hours procastinating this online math homework. At least I'm doing something correctly, right?

>> No.2656467
File: 144 KB, 126x126, 1334883290790.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2656457
two words, MOAR!

>> No.2656471

>>2656457

writing in 2nd person is pretty bad and so is calling breasts "milkers"

>> No.2656468

Is it gay to like muscly women?

>> No.2656477

This doesn't sound like me AT ALL.

>> No.2656484

I'm continuing the thread on /b/ since I'm a bad /lit/erinarian. I'm sorry I can't live up to your expectations /lit/.

>> No.2656486

>>2656484

link?

>> No.2656492

Forgot the thread link, for anyone who's interested.
>>/b/401147281

>> No.2656494

Fail, >>>/b/401147281

>> No.2656497
File: 111 KB, 456x356, 1335005824198.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can't wait for this part.

>> No.2656506

>>2656494

404 already?

>> No.2656593

>>2656506

Looks like it.