[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 3 KB, 126x124, 1336815955539.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2647221 No.2647221[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

> half of the pages are colored in light purple, the other half is in yellow (or whatever is the name of that tinge)
> paragraphs would look like posts in a thread (greentext and everything), post numbers and reaction images could be feasible
> a chapter would cover one board,the length of the chapter will obviously vary in function of the board's popularity
> the text will not be inherently coherent (just like the site) but it would feature absurdist, satirical and gallows humor and lots of criticism on culture and society and so on and so forth. heavy arguments, greentext stories, trolling, sage bombing and so on
> there could be a main character - guy who makes a few threads in each board he visits and slowly gets jaded with everything that happens in here. optional tripcode for him
The idea may sound like shit, because it actually is.
Still, i find the idea of researching this place interesting.

>> No.2647243

It would fit perfectly with canonical post-modernists who talk about pubes and stuff like that
> She loved it when he gave oral sex but worried that he didn’t like it as much when she reciprocated and took him in her mouth. He almost always stopped her after a short time, saying that it made him want to be inside her down there instead of in her mouth. She felt that there must be something wrong with her oral sex technique that made him not like it as much as she did, or hurt him.

>> No.2647250

I think that's a really cool idea, op.

>> No.2647251
File: 30 KB, 296x288, 1336801434245.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yay, more people to get free money from the site

>> No.2647255

> a chapter would cover one board,the length of the chapter will obviously vary in function of the board's popularity
that would be funny. The guy goes to the papercraft and origami board and you have one page or a couple of paragraphs about it, then it moves on

>> No.2647257

>>2647255
>/po/
>Don't bump a thread within the first couple days. If it's still in the first 5 pages, you're good for a while.

>> No.2647260

>>2647257
Some people got mighty angry at me on /n/ when I bumped a troll thread after a week from page 15.

>> No.2647273 [DELETED] 

well, well, well, what have we here? another faggot neckbeard (most likely retarded) shitting up the place with his autism faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the /lit/ mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the 4chan irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting *the entire thread for additional proof* and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking transportation board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound piles of shit. your days are *fucking numbered*.

>> No.2647278

Written by Mark Z Danielewski.

>> No.2647306

somebody did this. except with out the formatting or stylistic or fictional elements (it was just non-fiction) and also it was incredibly bad and cringeworthy, and centered around anonymous. but someone wrote a book abut 4chan.

>> No.2647566

>>2647306
hmm, was it ever published?

>> No.2647587

>>2647566
Probably published on the Internet under some CC/Ⓛ licence.

>> No.2647602

>>2647221
take the best most archetypal posts from the relevant archives and arrange them in this style. pay a publisher a lot of money to print it.

>> No.2647613

10/10
I would read this

>> No.2647615

i dislike anything that goes against the ephemeral nature of the board.

>> No.2647637

>>2647615
What about literature do you find non-ephemeral?

>> No.2647651

>>2647637
the whole putting it in print so it has to be burned in order to be deleted from the world thing. unlike say automatic deletion on a webpage

>> No.2647671

>>2647651
http://fuuka.warosu.org/lit/
4chan /lit/ archive.
This board is already being archived. When a thread is pruned from /lit/, be it by staff deletion, OP deletion or when it gets pushed off page 15, it’s still on the archive.