[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 46 KB, 362x750, tumblr_m3zt94UFG11qgk9ifo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2644174 No.2644174[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Do you ever dream that you're in a book you've read? Do you dream more about books you like or books you hate?

>> No.2644178

This will sound weird but while I was lying in bed last night I wasn't dreaming but random people kept popping into my mind. Not real people but fictional characters and not characters from stories but like entirely new made up people. It was like I was creating them spontaneously because I could imagine their name and appearance. needless to say I forgot them by morning.

>> No.2644715

Never. But would be really cool.

>> No.2644724

I dreamt I was in a story I read on literotica about katy perry and some lifeguard. I looked for it the other day and couldn't find it. Maybe I imagined it.

>> No.2644843

I'd like to dream I was in a Penthouse letter.

>> No.2644860

All the time actually.

The other day I had a dream that I was in Westeros working in a small thief coven. We successfully stole 200 gold dragons from the purse of a nobleman in King's Landing.

That dream was pretty vivid, and fucking awesome.

I also had a dream about Brave New World, and I was the head of the government, and I kept giving the people soma. The power felt awesome.

I also had a dream that I was Myrtle Wilson from the Great Gatsby. It was for about 5 seconds and all I saw were the headlights of Gatsby's car as that bitch ran over me, and then I woke up.

>> No.2644863

I dreamt about East of Eden while I was reading it... some cray shit

>> No.2644870

One of my most vivid dreams was from when I was 12 years old and reading Jurassic Park. I had a terrifying nightmare that I was running a dinosaur theme park business that was failing spectacularly. The board was ready to oust me as CEO as the company hemorrhaged profits.

>> No.2644878

>>2644870
Did you ever play that xbox hueg game where you could run a Jurassic Park? It's just like your dream!

That game was kick ass.

>> No.2644902

Never heard of it! I... I might avoid it, though. That dream seriously fucked me up for weeks afterward. I was also frustrated that I had a Jurassic Park nightmare and didn't even get ripped to shreds by a velociraptor. What's the point of that?

>> No.2644913

>>2644902
That's seriously lame. It would be cool to dream about being a velociraptor though.