[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.32 MB, 1876x1300, stupidbitch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2641996 No.2641996 [Reply] [Original]

To the ASOIAF fans out there who also watch Game of Thrones, what do you think of Tulisa?

Pic related, I hate that bitch.

>> No.2641999

>>2641996
The show has been edging further and further away from the books.
While I'm not a canon fundamentalist, and I appreciate the Arya/Tywin dialogue, Tulisa has no relevance whatsoever to the plotline.
She is irritating,irrelevant, a bad actress, and brings out the worst qualities of the show.
God Bless, she will die tragically.

>> No.2642002
File: 368 KB, 640x480, 1333551681679.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

second series has been really disappointing, especially the new characters.

i dared to be excited about brienne until she turned out to be utter utter shite.

and i don't even give a fuck about canon.

>> No.2642009

>>2642002
Brienne is palatable. I was never a huge fan, and she seems exactly as boring as i had expected her to be.
The show is called Game of Thrones, not "a bunch of fuckwits destroy George Martin's legacy."

>> No.2642026

I don't get why they felt the need to expand a boring minor character into a boring stock character who feels completely out of place in the setting.

>> No.2642036

>>2642026
Because the second book is slow and they are Hollywood. i hope it picks up after the Blackwater.

>> No.2642050

So many book changes that make absolutely no sense and don't seem very well thought out. They've also probably removed two of the more clever elements of the second book's story: Tyrion's chain and Bran and Rickon hiding in the crypts in Winterfell.

I don't think anything exemplifies the thoughtlessness of the changes more than the Davos/Melisandre shadowbaby scene. I can understand mashing the two shadowbaby scenes from the book together to simplify things, but why in gods name do they need to smuggle her into a cave and get the shadow through a grate to reach Renly's camp in an open field? Makes no goddamn sense whatsoever.

>> No.2642053

How exactly did they move away from the canon besides a few changes here and there ?

>> No.2642061

>>2642053
>a few changes here or there
A) Read the rest of the thread
B)Read the books

>> No.2642067

Goddamn it. They're going to kill that minor Lannister, aren't they? Fuck.
This is hypocritical, but I actually like that kid, for a nonexistent character.

>> No.2642073

NO
THAT ISN'T HOW JAIME ESCAPES
NO

>> No.2642091

Okay, so Jaime didn't actually escape.
But how does Catelyn suddenly know Jaime crippled Bran?
Doesn't she still think it was Tyrion?
That's just lazy writing.

>> No.2642094

>>2642091
In the books she asks Jaime about it and he answers here straight away.
>>2642061
I read the books but I just skim episodes, to me it just seems that they stuck Tywin into Harrenhal, and made he warlocks capture the dragons. Big fucking deal.

>> No.2642105

>>2641999
>>2641999
>Tulisa has no relevance whatsoever to the plotline

I think they're setting her up to be the girl that Rob betrays the Frey's for. . I can't see any other reason for dedicating so much time to her story.

>> No.2642118

/tv//tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv
/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/
tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/t
v/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv
/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/
tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/t
v/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv
/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/tv/

>> No.2642154

>>>/tv/

>> No.2643762

Lol Tulisa probably ends op being the chick Robb marries, which finally gets him killed by the Freys, Tulisa isnt her real name. Yes Robb gets fucked by the freys in book 3 and season 3.