[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 8 KB, 300x199, image-of-a-box-of-books.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2625510 No.2625510 [Reply] [Original]

I was helping my mom clean out her garage yesterday and there was a box full of books. Why she stored them in the leaky garage is beyond me. She doesn't want them anymore and was actually going to burn them, since she can burn garbage where she lives. I decided to take them. They are in fairly good condition, some have wavy pages from moisture.

Most of them are romance novels and similar genre books.The only one I would consider reading is The Time Traveler's Wife since i like time travel stories.

Any ideas on what to do with them? I've been considering using them to practice speed reading as most would probably be forgettable anyways and the local used books store would probably only give me a couple of dollars.

I would just burn them just for being a terrible genre but, even so, I still feel bad about destroying books.

>> No.2625521
File: 14 KB, 500x282, 9_sound_and_fury.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Give them to a local thrift store