[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 59 KB, 460x922, fuck kindle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2561409 No.2561409 [Reply] [Original]

/lit/erates,

How do you find time to read? How many hours a day or week do you read?

>> No.2561418

I'm curious about this myself. I have a job, a dog, and a fiance and between the three I rarely find any more than an hour at most a day where I'm not busy doing something else to read. I thought about just reading before bed but I feel weird sitting in the dark with a book light or in another room while my fiance is trying to sleep

>> No.2561422

>> mfw i have no face when you both are reading now.

how do you, sir, find time to read?

>> No.2561442

If you have time to go on 4chan, you have time to read.

>> No.2561811

>>2561442
Indeed

>> No.2561820

I am a lonely, unemployed virgin. I have all the time in the world to read. I finish at least 3 books a week.

>> No.2561827

It's just a choice of how you spend your free time and don't tell me you don't have any. In fact, real bibliophiles don't let free time restrict them. I read short stories during my lunch breaks, start my day off with a poem, and read a chapter or more at night before bed. The rest of the time is spent on doing stuff or I'll just watch tv, video games, movies, etc.

>> No.2561835

I read books on the bus and during my breaks.

At work and at home, I'll also go on to a website that has short stories or poems and alternate between reading a poem/paragraph and doing work/surfing.

>> No.2561836

Not that often. I have plenty of time to but i'm never in the mood. I'd say maybe a couple hours 2-3 times a week.

>> No.2561854

Including the time I spend reading on 4chan, at least one hundred hours

>> No.2561857

I read on the train if it isn't overcrowded or anything like that.

>> No.2561893

I spend my day reading. Studying or just reading for pleasure.

I take 2 hours of my free time to do other things.

>> No.2562760

>>2561835
Where do you go for short stories or poems?

>> No.2562788

>>2561893
With trembling hands, Scylla lifts your shaft to her thirsty lips and runs the point of her tongue in quick swirls around its head. Then, in a fluid motion, she dives forward, your dick sliding through the hot, lubricated ring and into her mouth. She closes her eyes with an orgasmic moan and shivers as your penis hits the back of her throat and she begins to feed your long inches down her pussy-tight neck. Wrapping a hand lightly over her windpipe, you can feel your dick stuffing her clenching esophagus. You tilt her chin up and groan as the inferno heat of the nun's body washes over your cock. You squeeze her throat and you can feel your fingers clenching your dick through the cock-sheath of her pale skin. Scylla's heartbeat races at the pressure, every frenzied pulse contracting her muscles even as your blood pumps faster to fully inflate your organ.

>> No.2563044

>>2562760

I go to Gutenberg Project and Poets' Corner for classic and older stuff. I go to places like Metazen and kill author for modern stuff.

>> No.2563046

During the school semester, I can only really read course text (which this semester included some actual novels/plays, which was nice)

Then, during my four months of summer I get to indulge in whatever literature I desire, and it's glorious.

I also work part-time at Walmart, where we get hour long lunch breaks. I almost always use this time to read, which is relaxing mid-shift.

>> No.2563071

read 4 hours every sunday after morning work out