[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 51 KB, 500x335, tumblr_luk1y2ZMFH1r5jqa0o1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2552271 No.2552271 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /lit/ what are the best one-liners to insult someone's intelligence?

For instance, fucktard. Also, use it in a phrase or derogatory manner. Such as: "I heard that every village has a village idiot. You are depriving a village of theirs."

Go.

>> No.2552278

ops a faget

>> No.2552276

The best way to insult someone's intelligence is to make it a point to prove they're wrong.

And then go "haha, faggot" after you've humiliated them with your presumably brilliant refutation.

>> No.2552280

>>2552276
meh. too much effort.

learn2threadcontext. we are taking about one-liners here.

>> No.2552283

You sound like a child.

(I'm saying that to the OP, it wasn't supposed to be an answer to his question).

>> No.2552286

>one-liners
Simple things are for simple people.

>> No.2552293

Yo mama is so fat, she died of heart disease at an early age.

>> No.2552297

naaaah
best way to do this is to question their basis of their answer
it makes them defend the stupid point of view while realising what they are arguing is stupid.
You dont even need to say a single insult.
though you need to say it without sounding sarcastic...

Example:
-Girls should take over every guys job.
-Right so you think girls would be able to do the same manual work as well as guys?

stupid example but you get my point
by doing so you make them into a better person while telling them to fuck off and be smarter all while respecting them.

>> No.2552299
File: 198 KB, 400x400, ADLHVNHBCHTSBRG NO ANIM II.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

STATEMENTS LIKE THE EXAMPLE THAT YOU TYPED ARE "GENERIC INSULTS", THEREFORE NOT INSULTING AT ALL.

IF THE PERSON IS INDEED "STUPID", THE PERSON WILL FEEL INSULTED BY A "GENERIC INSULT", IF NOT, THE PERSON WILL REALIZE THAT YOU ARE ONLY ATTEMPTING TO GET HIM UPSET, OR THAT YOU FEEL "INFERIOR" IN A MANNER, IN RELATION TO HIM.

ONE CAN INSULT SOMEONE'S "INTELLIGENCE" BY CALLING TO ATTENTION THE INCONGRUOUSNESS AND/OR INCONSISTENCIES IN A PERSON'S LOGIC, IN A SARCASTIC, OR SNIDE MANNER.

>> No.2552427

>>2552299
CAPS LOCK FUCK YEAH.

YOU ARE DESPERATE FOR SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO YOUR SHIT

>> No.2552470

The best way to insult someone's intelligence is to say something smarter than them. If you can't figure out how to do that on your own, then you're probably not smarter than them, and there's nothing anyone can do to help you.

>> No.2552502

>>2552427
This and the above post are the only ones i read, so it works.

>> No.2552511

The best way would be to get other people to do it for you. Makes you look like less of a dick.

>> No.2552705

Intelligent people don't have to insult others to make themselves feel better. Most people stop doing that out of high school.

Oh wait.

>> No.2552709

"You're so dumb, you make the OP of this thread look intelligent."

>> No.2552713

>>2552427
NO. HE IS CULTIVATING A UNIQUE AND PECULIAR PERSONA ON AN IMAGE FORUM WHERE EVERYONE HAS THE SAME STYLE AND IDENTIFIER.

>> No.2552717

I'm going to assume by two factorsthat you're a fucking idiot., The first being that you have that image saved to your hard drive, and the second that you want one liners and decry actually proving someone wrong as "too hard".

Go back to whatever shitty board you crawled out of to get here.

>> No.2552734

Your mom's so stupid, she married your dad.

see how i incorporated both parents in a stupid joke.

>> No.2552740

If I've fought with someone over an issue and they still don't see their fault or there is no consensus to be had and the fight remains vicious I like to simply walk away but not before reminding them not to reproduce.

>> No.2552747

>>2552271
>I heard that every village has a village idiot. You are depriving a village of theirs.
That doesn't even logically follow. Every village has an idiot doesn't mean that ever idiot has a village, more over you need to prove that he isn't the idiot of whatever village you are in. OP, i think you may be /lit/'s village idiot.

>> No.2552752

"You're so fucking played out you still do that thing where you ironically write in txtspk because you think it makes you look like a person who doesn't give a fuck instead of a tryhard."

>> No.2552753

>>2552713
New Capslock guy, I'm willing to put on my Caps again just to piss off Rei as well, if you'd like