[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 365 KB, 400x328, guide.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2498809 No.2498809 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /lit/, what do you write with? I hate using a computer but I have wrist issues so using a pencil and paper is even more difficult. What do you use? Any typewriter users here? I'm interested but it would seem a bit silly to take it around travelling unless it was a portable model etc. People either seem to like them or think you're pompous for using one. Let's talk
also my captcha was: Theist Washington

>> No.2498821
File: 105 KB, 1273x531, Col Coffeecup-empire.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Get your wrist fixed or learn to write with your feet.
Or
Typewriters are harder to use than computers, and I don't think there are any "word processors" left -Not sure. iPad perhaps?
You could also dictate. A hired speed writer would be expensive, but a tape recorder ... or do they only have digital recorders now

...Yes, I have a cell phone and not a rotary dial.

>> No.2498825

>>2498821
your prose is very strange, but I quite like it. I write on my cellphone quite a lot (big keyboard, easy to write on the bus etc) and then transfer it to computer when I sit down to write