[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 21 KB, 322x500, 107824-L.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2403036 No.2403036 [Reply] [Original]

"It was soon after this incident that the boys were taken on a botanical excursion. Ten of them lost their way. Among them was the delicate blond boy. They found themselves in a forest, far from the teachers and the rest of the school. They sat down to rest and decide upon a course of action. They began eating berries. How it began, no one knew, but after a while the blond boy was thrown on the grass, undressed, turned on his stomach and the other nine boys all passed over him, taking him as they would a prostitute, brutally. The experienced boys penetrated his anus to satisfy their desire, while the less experienced used friction between the legs of the boy, whose skin was as tender as a woman's. They spat on their hands and rubbed saliva over their penises. The blond boy screamed and kicked and wept, but they all held him and used him until they were satiated."

Source: see pic

>> No.2403037

reported

>> No.2403040

nice :3

>> No.2403043

>came tired from the shit on /v/
>let me try a new board, lets see /lit/
>free from quentins spam of the great gatsby
>scroll down a little see this
They were a good 30 seconds of knowing you /lit/

>> No.2403070

If I ever have kids, they are never going to a camp.

Thanks OP.

>> No.2403075

what is this i dont even wanna know :(

>> No.2403091

good OP

>> No.2403104

Totally going to read this.

>> No.2403124

>>2403070
I have kids. They are going to camp.
Glorious homosex.

>> No.2403160

I was meaning to buy a French-language piece of erotica when I lived in Quebec city a few years ago and had to decide between francophone fiction and true, literary erotica, the only one available being this. I'm glad I did, and I've read both versions: the French version, though not the original language, is ever sexier :P I can't count the number of times this book has made me cum.

>> No.2403165

>>2403070
Camp enables formative borderline-homo sexual escapades which I was denied as a kid, as they sure as hell ain't getting it.

>> No.2403195

>>2403036
Jesus Christ

>> No.2403224

i recently started to browse /lit/, can't believe it is so detached from the other boards. and there's actually people who post a "Jesus Christ" in response to a quote like this.
not trying to be edgy, i'm genuinely surprised.

>> No.2403237

>>2403224
what do you mean fagface, we're even more mean than /b/

>> No.2403238

>>2403224
>shocked that not everyone is a jaded asshat

>> No.2403246

>>2403238
>implying all 4channers aren't jaded asshats

>> No.2403250

>>2403238
well, wouldn't you be if all you ever read on here came mostly from /b/?
i'm not really judging, i like this place

>> No.2403251

>>2403224
I can't speak for anyone else but I know I flirted with the whole shock value comedy on /b/ but you reach a point where you've seen it all and you either go out and push the boundaries even further (beyond breaking point, as in breaking the law) or you realise it's boring and sink back into normality discussing tv science and books. /b/ has always been the gateway to 4chan and no matter how fun the spectacle is at first, you can't sit blocking the road forever. You've got to drive on through into the neighbourhoods that are the heart of our great nation. the other boards are much more interesting but I actually don't mind /b/. it serves a valuable purpose out douchebags, moralisers and boring normalfags to use /b/ terminology. you still get trolls and idiots like anywhere but for the most part, the immature asshats stick to their entry level corner leaving the rest of us to intellectual discussion and more sophisticated games

>> No.2403254
File: 53 KB, 400x600, soko8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2403250
>/b/
Quite an influx from your lot lately.
Also explains the shitty content these days.