[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 361 KB, 564x634, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23426718 No.23426718[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

We are Psychopathic Geniuses.

Only 1/31,560 people have a 160+ IQ, and only 1% of the population has psychopathy. Assuming probabilistic independence, about 1/3,156,000 of the population satisfy both criteria, meaning there are only around 2,535 of us in the world. Are you one of us?

Every human interaction induces a game. The player who wants to win the most sets the rules. Affective empathy and other forms of neuroticism set the bar for your capacity to take action. This bar is concerningly low for most people, bordering on the self-sacrificial if not outright masochistic. In effect, when faced with a purely rational opponent, such a person can never win. No intelligence makes one impotent; no lack of affective empathy and other irrational biases makes one incapable of competing at the extremes. In this sense, psychopathic geniuses are the ideal people, a superior people.

We labor to create an engaging environment for such extraordinarily esoteric individuals—a place free from the impotence of the ordinary, a place free from the irrationality of neurotypicals. We may look friendly on the surface, but make no mistake—there are no lengths we won't go to if you piss us off.

https://
discord
gg/J43AeHXH

>> No.23426719

>>23426718
Not readin allat

>> No.23426724

>>23426718
If you were actually intelligent you would be somewhere else than here.

>> No.23426726

>>23426718
if I join this shit I expect no quarter from any of you as regards my path to exploitation

>> No.23426731

>single white male psychopath seeks same
You are not a psychopath.

>> No.23426768

>>23426731

>> No.23426784

>>23426724
You are conflating intelligence and wisdom. A smart person can process information quickly, but that's no guarantee they'll reach sound conclusions or put them to good use. Quite the contrary. It's sad that, culturally speaking, we've put such a premium on intelligence and completely overlooked wisdom, which is far and away the superior trait. Honestly this site is a monument to the wasted potential that such an imbalance generates, i.e. "gifted" youth with nothing to show for it but a superiority complex