[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 308 KB, 656x374, 45675768433.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22955113 No.22955113 [Reply] [Original]

>Be me, 22, walking home late at night
>Suddenly, a clown on a unicycle blocks my path
>Clown starts juggling, but it's not balls, it's small TVs
>Weirded out but can't help watching
>One of the TVs turns on mid-air, showing a news report
>Report is about a local hero who saved a family from a fire
>Realize the hero is my childhood friend who moved away
>Clown stops juggling, looks at me with sad eyes
>Tells me the hero didn't make it out of the fire
>Standing there, in the dark, with a clown and broken TVs around
>MFW I find out about my friend's heroic act and death from a juggling clown
>Walk home in silence, can't shake the surreal feeling
>The sea sings a mournful, ancient hymn
>For souls that walk its margins, grim.

>> No.22955144

>sea sings a mournful, ancient hymn
That's convenient

>> No.22955150
File: 49 KB, 406x411, 995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22955113
how did you get this excerpt from my diary desu? *sniff*
he was a good friend.

>> No.22955159

>>22955113
Chatgpt slop threads. Really?

>> No.22955376

>>22955159
still better than anything you've wrote

>> No.22955648

I wrote a clown greentext/story predicting what the death of an incel anon would be like, was fairly drunk and it has its faults but there are a few bits that I quite like. Editing it down to 3000 characters was probably not a good idea especially since it was closer to 20k characters so massive editing, oh well. Wonder if I still have the original...

>> No.22955650

>>22955648
>And now we go over to Lucy at the scene of a fatal car accident and bomb scare. Lucy.
Cuts to On Scene Reporter Lucy, in the background a white van is on its side.
>Thanks Jim. I am here with Sheriff Lagama. Sheriff, what can you tell us about the accident.
>At approximately 4pm the van traveling east at a high rate of speed went through the red light and struck a car traveling east on 3rd. While trying to free the driver of the van emergency responders notice what appeared to be an explosive device along with a large number firearms, at this time we evacuated the area and called in the bomb squad. Using a drone the bomb square discovered it to be a highly detailed papercraft model and not a threat. When allowed back onto the scene emergency responders found the driver had died.
>And the driver, he was a person known to the police?
>Yes, this morning we received a tip regard the driver, he had made several alarming misogynistic and racial statements on social media and displayed what we now believe to be the papercaft model.
A clown dressed as an old west sheriff with a tiny fedora, comically large 5 pointed silver badge and what appear to be bananas in the holsters has wandered into frame and has begun to mimic the sheriff behind his back.
>So you think the "bomb" was just a distraction and he was planning to commit a mass shooting?
>That is unclear as of yet, the firearms appear to be non-functioning replicas but there is also a large supply of ammunition in the van so we are not ruling anything out.
>And the other vehicle?
>It was carrying members of the West Highlands Clown college to a performance,
>West Highlands?
>Yes, I assume that is meant as a joke, they are clowns.
The sheriff clown has been pretending to scream at the wrecked van, has thrown his bananas at it and has now collapsed in a very complex mix or mock and real grief.
>Right. How are rescue efforts going?
Camera pans onto what appears to be an overturned 1981 Plymouth Horizon surrounded by firemen and EMTs.
>So far we have extracted 11 individuals, the driver is still pined behind the wheel and we believe there to be 6 more still trapped in the wreckage. Claudio, the groups mime, appears to be trapped in a box which is blocking access to parts of the vehicle where we believe the remaining victims seem to be trapped.
>Thanks Sheriff, I will let you get back to the rescue efforts. Now we will talk to one of the victims
Camera follows On Scene Reporter Lucy over to a stretcher with a clown on it, he has an oversized bandage covering the end of his already oversized clown shoe and a large X shaped adhesive bandage over one eye. His other shoe is missing and reveals a normal sized foot.
>Bubbles, what can you tell us about the accident?
In response to On Scene Reporter Lucy putting the mic in front of him, Bubbles inflates a balloon and proceeds to twist it into a balloon approximation of a microphone which he holds out in front of her and then honks his nose twice.

>> No.22955743

>>22955376
You’re an ESL kek. No wonder you need GPTsloppa