[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 66 KB, 640x677, asking-gpt-to-make-a-bunny-happier-v0-pvci10p6pe2c1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22936086 No.22936086 [Reply] [Original]

I have an idea for a book that I want to help change the world. I plan to reveal the key to unlocking your true nature and best state of mind through unraveling the nervous system via full-yoga stretching and bowing, putting the Ankh/Manji on your wrist etc. (the surgeons and athletes who bat left understand the wrist pattern but never speak of it.)

The second part is the internal aspect, unlocking your actual brain capacity and awareness through candlelight meditation and basic Buddhist practice (forgiving yourself and others, loving and not judging and so on).

Our bodies are bound from youth and most don't ever unlock themselves, I've been living injured and learned all of this the hard, awkward and painful way.

My knowledge for all of this comes from books such as the book of five rings, the emerald tablets, the Qabalah, the eleusinian mysteries and many more (been awake too long can't think lmao)

I have 3 planned formats for the book

1) I tie together all of the knowledge I have attained and state where the words, rituals and practices originate from. Full transparency is given and improvise a neatly-tied solution for those feeling trapped.
'ancient wisdom to help you get unstuck'

2) I tie together all of this information and instead of explaining the solution, I explain the common denominator between the sources and reveal to the reader how it equates to useful wisdom. No step-by-step plan is given, only an overview of what it all really implies.

3) I present the information with zero sources given, I fake a doctorate or achieve one somehow and then sell the book as my own special sauce.

Thoughts literary frens? I have so many ideas I would love to talk about but this topic has just bothered me lately. All this talk about being in a matrix and frequencies. Any attempt to scientificate these concepts frustrates me. We are only in a personal self-contained mental matrix, placed upon you by literal hypnotism and bondage rituals during your youth.

This stops your hemispheres from working in-sync and your body is always one pace behind a person who has freed themselves. They don't freeze when the moment matters, you do. Until you free yourself. There are those who understand this yet they dwell in shadows and those who embrace
Light. Those in darkness are free only physically, and never are they truly happy. I live in the light and sparingly utilise a black mirror to delve deep into material truths.

You cannot tell a lie to a black reflection.
I hear Zinuru (zin-ear-ew) and my eyes start searching for light. Frequency is simply tone, and tone has been used for millenia to enchant the impressionable.

With love.

>> No.22936094

>>22936086
didnt you already post this months ago?

>> No.22936095

>>22936086
>improvise
I provide*

>> No.22936103
File: 18 KB, 678x585, ded.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22936094
I have posted rough as hell drafts of this concept on various boards. The OP is my most concise explanation so far. I will be lurking. Thanks for the bump fren.