[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 270 KB, 1051x818, 1658756153991507.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22919242 No.22919242 [Reply] [Original]

>Nietzsche likes aristocratic supremacy
>Assents to a myth that glorifies the petty herd

WDHMBT

>> No.22919383

>>22919242
Nietzsche was a moralfag
An edgier Socrates

>> No.22919773

/// They're going to their neighbors' for a shindig /// In the course of a few decades, American publishing had transformed from a parochial cultural industry, mostly centered on the East Coast, into an international, corporate affair /// She made a searing attack on her political enemies /// Up-country traders and porters were makers of their own destiny, and were not hapless casualties of change /// Her second movie followed close on the heels of her successful film debut /// The analysis needs to be more granular /// These shops are offering the physical accoutrements of polite manners - lace, gloves, linen underclothing, snuff, and gentleman's powdered wigs /// That lawsuit was just a blip compared with what was to come /// There are still a few kinks to be worked out of the plan before we start production /// When one strained oneself to listen to the speaker one could make out that some important male writers were speaking in generalities /// She started gabbling away at me in Spanish and I didn't understand a word /// I find many aspects of your proposal to be inadequate. For one thing, you don't specify where you'll get the money /// A player with that kind of talent is tipped for the top /// The room was decorated with twee little pictures of animals /// He's always sneering at the way people dress /// I thought I saw someone skulking in the bushes - maybe we should call the police /// The question is, does his statement on this mean anything, or it is just an obeisance to the popular ideas of the moment? /// His assistant’s carelessness is exasperating him /// I have a lot of saggy skin on my stomach since I lost weight /// She fleshes out the characters in her novels very well /// This could have caused increased numbers of mosquitoes that could serve as vectors for the disease /// All I can do now is to carry out his wishes, that will be my expiation for my neglect /// Their stage act is a little too raunchy for television /// Tania stared at him aghast, unable to speak /// They wore garlands of summer flowers in their hair /// Pine needles turning from tawny to amber /// Alcoa, a global aluminum products producer, is cutting a third of production at its smelter in Norway /// The map has an inset (= a small extra map) in the top corner that shows the downtown area in more detail /// An Egyptian stela dating from more than four and a half thousand years ago, now in the collection of the Louvre, depicts the Princess Nefertiabet dressed in what looks like elegant contemporary evening wear /// This dish is a cinch to make /// The book is a magnificent idea, ruined by jejune bombast /// I was stuck in a rut and decided to look for a new job /// Deer, feral hogs, quail, turkeys, and water fowl were abundant on the ranch /// The commercial is a part of an underhanded PR campaign to whitewash the company's environmental record /// The hero had feet of clay and, oddly enough, that increased my tenderness for him ///

>> No.22919782

>>22919242
You didn't even post something from Nietzsche so who cares what was meant by it?