[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 276 KB, 1078x1078, Massive crowd of brown people.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22906070 No.22906070[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Suggestions for books on why there are so many Indian people in Canada/USA now? Just from what I've seen these people take it for granted that they can move here SO easily. I saw one news report from CBC interviewing a prospective international student from India who stated that ever since she was a little girl, she specifically dreamed of coming to Canada and becoming a nurse. Is there any literature that explores why these people assume and take it for granted that they can move here, as if they're entitled to live here? Over one million people from India alone immigrated here in 2022 alone, who knows what the 2023 total will be. I thought the Chinese were bad but now this. It boils my blood. Save me, Douglas Murray, I'm going insane!

>> No.22906078
File: 2.23 MB, 729x8893, Western companies ruined by indians.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906070
here you go
read the part about the H-1B visas specifically

>> No.22906095
File: 7 KB, 250x241, 1703708144424990.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906070
Angloids deserve this.

>> No.22906104
File: 448 KB, 1440x1920, theworld.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906070
I am Vancouver born and raised, lived at 300 block of West 22nd until I was 13 years old... live in Kelowna now and feel at home in the Okanagan because we have enough "white culture" here that I don't feel like an alien in my own town. I had a job recently that required me to return a rental vehicle in Surrey and then fly back to Kelowna, my experiences here:

Return the vehicle to the Enterprise on King George Highway... everyone working there was Indian...

Then I went to the Subway to get a drink because I was thirsty, everyone was Indian!

THEN I went to the Skytrain to take it downtown to transfer to the Canada Line so I could catch a flight back to Kelowna... The only white people I saw AT ALL were the homeless people loitering around the station and the one Skytrain attendant.

THEN on the Skytrain, I looked around and out of 50+ people, I was the only white guy. The entire ride downtown, the only people that got on the train were mystery meats, asians, or Indians... and one white cuck wearing a mask and a Marvel sweater. Fucking dork.

THEN when I arrived at Waterfront station, I was still thirsty due to my hangover, so I went upstairs to get a cola, and at the top of the escalator I saw pic related lying on the ground moaning and rolling around like a fucking maniac.

THEN when I went to buy my little bottle of cola, fucker charged me $3.69 for the coke, and then handed me back a loonie. I then said to the chinese guy working:
"hey boss, where's my quarter?"
then he reluctantly gave me the rest of my change.

THEN when I was taking the Canada Line to the airport, I saw maybe a handful of white people... the demographic change is extremely noticeable. Not to mention the advertisements... I saw an "after abortion care" sign that was one of the few ads with a white couple. Also, I saw a "Who is decolonizing medicine" poster with a mystery meat woman doctor on it. Super dystopian.

>> No.22906115
File: 35 KB, 254x393, The Camp of the Saints by Jean Raspail.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>book about a non-stop stream of mass migration from india
this book predicted the future and it is the exact one that you are looking for

>> No.22906120

>>22906078
Adding this to my racism collection alongside the "don't work in China" one

>> No.22906170

>>22906070
>Is there any literature that explores why these people assume and take it for granted that they can move here, as if they're entitled to live here?

Because they know it is possible, that's why they want to come and will come. These people are so poor they know no hard concept of ownership, wich includes ownership of territory by a race/people. They are just hungry mouths who will move to wherever they are allowed to in search of better living conditions(and I don't mean this in a naive flattering way as leftoids do). Any person with something to loose in their own countries will not emmigrate unless their field of work requires (such as a science researcher who inevitably will have to move to the big science hubs (UK/France/US, etc) if he's any good in his job). To many who are part of the unwashed third worlder masses, however, moving to the first world is a no-brainer if they know they can enter and live in Canada, for example.

>> No.22906190

>>22906104
As somebody who grew up in the Okanagan through the 00’s I moved to the coast for a couple of years after high school. My entire time down there I saw only 4 or 5 other people with blonde hair.

They started moving here en masse and have saturated the orchard industry. We hardly even get the Quebecois anymore because of all the free labour being imported from India. They will work for free provided they have a bed and food.

I wish more Europeans would move here but we are the target of the federal metropolitan project which insists our demographic is too monolithic.

>> No.22906192

>>22906078
India is flooded with degree mills and credentialism reigns supreme. I have encountered many Indians that fundamentally do not understand the concepts that they claim to have studied, they lack awareness of theoretical frameworks and rely purely on rote memorization of meaningless details. They think being a sociologist means memorizing population demographics or something juvenile like that. The most important thing is getting the diploma or certificate by any means necessary, largely because in India having a degree and doing well on an exam is the only way to get a decent job (mostly government jobs). This is also why call center jobs have traditionally worked there because you just give them a binder with step by step instructions and they don't have to think critically. Actual problems get diverted to engineers in Western countries.

>> No.22906197

Khalistanis see canada as their new homeland.

>> No.22906198

>>22906192
if you think that's bad, wait until you see an indian driving test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGfLNqjh4j0

>> No.22906211

>>22906197
As they should, they work together and are 100% in ascent.

>> No.22906234
File: 114 KB, 1280x720, whiteshift.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906104
What exactly do you mean when you say mystery meats? Hopefully just the ambiguous browns. In the future there will be many quarter asians treated as fully white like Keanu Reeves.

>> No.22906239

>>22906234
(not that guy, I must add)

>> No.22906254

>>22906234
mystery meat is another term for vaguely mixed race/brown-skinned people
and i'm not sure how many people treat keanu reeves as "fully white"

>> No.22906283

>>22906197
God gives and he takes away. We were robbed of Lahore and Multan. Surrey and Brampton will have to do.

>> No.22906284

>>22906070
Does anyone know that book on immigration with a foreword by Kevin McDonald? It's called something like "is this the way things must be"

>> No.22906297

>>22906254
About his father
>His American father is from Hawaii, and is of Native Hawaiian, Chinese, English, Irish, and Portuguese descent
I knew Keanu Reeves wasn't fully white but I didn't know he had this kinda mix. His mom is a full Englishwoman btw.

>> No.22906306

>>22906234
I was fucking amazed on the Skytrain platform in Surrey, I did not see a single white person out of 100+ people other than the attendant working there. The demographic change is so fucking obvious. At least 10+ black people!

Then when I landed in Kelowna after my flight, there were a couple of asians and browns, but like 90%+ white people. The self-segregation seems too obvious to not notice.

>> No.22906307

>>22906284
I know Culture of Critique has an extensive write up of immigration in USA followed by a brief treatment of Canada and Australia’s situations. I too would like to read this book.

>> No.22906327

>>22906254
post-racial ostensibly white people like keanu will coexist with actual white people in the future

>> No.22906348

>>22906307
The thing people need to realize about Canada is that we have been conditioned over the last 10-15 years to become EXTREMELY conformist.

I'm 45 and I remember in my teens and 20's that people were skeptical, had varied opinions, and people could agree to disagree on things. There were a lot of different subcultural groups and much more variation in people you'd meet. In the last 5-10 years, the conformity has grown immensely and I suspect the smartphones and their algorithms have been able to steamroll any lesser cultural influences and now everyone is programmed by globohomo. You barely meet people who think differently, and when you do, they are hesitant to share how they really feel until they know you won't "out them" to others. It is very odd.

>> No.22906350

>>22906327
of course
as more and more white people disappear, more and more non-white people will be classified as white
white was a vague term to begin with even during its conception so i think it should be discarded for more specific and accurate terms

>> No.22906354

>>22906350
would you call keanu non-white to his face though? you don't even know what games you're playing here

>> No.22906357
File: 1.40 MB, 1200x1380, TraditionalCatholicAmerica.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906070
>>22906104
>>>/wsg/5377923
They have to go back these fuckers are a plauge just like the muslims and the chinese. We will reconquista our lands, and repatriation will be instituted. They will be sent back, it is the only way to save whites.
>By God We'll Have Our Home Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55f___1XYVE

>> No.22906362

>>22906070
>if they're entitled to live here?

Until England and its colonies pay back the trillion dollars they stole from India, yes, they are probably entered to come over and live anywhere in the English-speaking world. You had better get used to it because the future of Canada is definitely Indian and it's going to happen in your lifetime.

>> No.22906363

You will never find a more cattle country than Canada. There is no place on Earth more proud of smug mediocrity. I don't consider Canadians fully human honestly. Disgusting people. Glad I left.

>> No.22906366

>>22906357
Bruh... they are never going back and they are breeding much faster than the white people here.

>> No.22906369
File: 1.24 MB, 1200x1000, TraditionalCatholicEurope.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906357
Not just here but in Europe too.
Tolerance is not a Christian virtue.
Freedom of religion is not a Christian virtue.
Democracy is not Christian.
>Calzame las Alpargatas - Spanish Carlist Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG8Kv_Mie30

>> No.22906370

>>22906363
couldn't take it, eh?

>> No.22906372

>>22906306
Rutland is beginning to get the Surrey treatment. Houses with 17 people living inside are commonplace. Bedrooms with 6 floor beds each and only the young people can actually speak English.

>> No.22906374

>>22906348
Yeah this is why I got out. I think people now in their 60s and 70s are just so shocked by the transition from the "still basically a normal (if boring) country" '90s to the globally terminally online '10s that they simply went inward. A lot of quiet white flight and people just trying to live out their old age in peace. They don't seen to know how to correlate American levels of degeneracy with the '90s Canada they knew, which was like a quaint midwestern town by comparison.

>> No.22906376

>>22906369
So you are saying that true Christianity is exactly like Islam?

>> No.22906382
File: 51 KB, 469x596, Isabel de Castilla reconquista.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906366
>they are never going back
I know they will not go willingly, they will be removed. Spain succesfully had a Reconquista and removed all foreignors, we will do the same. Become Traditional Catholic and Pray the Rosary everyday.

>> No.22906389

>>22906070
>Look up Granville Street
>Vancouver
Thank god, I saw that Chicago shirt and got scared

>> No.22906390

>>22906362
>india is a shithole because some punjabi prince's jewels ended up in a british museum, not because of its bronze age religious caste system
Do thirdies really believe this shit? Do they have zero introspection? It's kinda like how south americans like to blame the CIA for everything wrong with their country. Pro-tip: if you had a strong, upstanding society to begin with the CIA wouldn't have been able to much meddling at all.

>> No.22906391
File: 35 KB, 354x320, 1452868496441.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906376
Where did you get that? islam is only similar to Catholicism in that they poorly imitated Catholicism, removed all virtues, and inserted their sexual perversions like prostitution (muta), and senseless violence.

>> No.22906394

>>22906366
For a very long time this used to be upset me. But now I realize just how malleable things are in history. A lot can happen in 50 years. Whole cities and regions can be abandoned and reoccupied. And the healthiest periods in human history are often ones where middle class people are producing 5 kids per family, so populations can swing as well. Just look at what the Jews have done with Israel in far less than a century. And look at how quickly they're likely to lose it due to demographic pressures from local Arabs.

Canada is big and only white people are really capable of maintaining a North American empire. Everybody else is just parasites living in the cities and their suburbized towns. Nobody's going to want to live through prairie winters once the country has tangibly felt like a depressed subregion of Russia for 10-20 years. People will leave. They only came in the first place because they're incapable of producing, only living off of the products of others.

I honestly think you could surrender the entire US landmass to the brown hordes, let them have a population implosion, and then just re-conquer the place like you're colonizing it all over again. It'd be good for the soil quality.

>> No.22906400
File: 565 KB, 1440x1920, homeless.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906382
Bruh... white people will do nothing to even help out their own kind freezing on the streets... you think anyone is getting "expelled" in this socio-cultural situation? For real?

>> No.22906402
File: 155 KB, 720x814, The_rosary_is_a_weapon_against_evil_quote.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906382
A reconquista is our only option to save whites. These violent invaders have to be removed. Pray for a return of the great Catholic Monarch.
>How to become Catholic in 5 Steps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShanFMO5nbE

>> No.22906408

>>22906400
No, let's expel all the homeless drug addicts too.

>> No.22906411

>>22906390
>Do they have zero introspection?
One of the core failings of European world civilization is that the people who built it and administered it, white Europeans, can't imagine anyone fundamentally dumber than them. They can sort of theoretically imagine "someone 20 IQ points dumber than me," but only in an abstract way and never in a way where they can intuitively "hold onto" the insight into just how dumb that is, and live their live in accordance with the insight. Most of the world is shockingly retarded. That's why those psychology experiments where people below a certain IQ threshold (aka like 50% of the population) can't understand basic counterfactuals are so popular. Because it's the average white person's first time realizing what is obvious.

These minorities aren't just obstinate for no reason. They have one track minds, they have two-dimensional minds that can't see more than one day or a few hours in front of them. Again, tell this to a European with a 110 or 130 IQ and they'll abstractly think "so you're saying he's short-sighted, or slow." They don't understand, you should imagine something more like an animal. Above all you should never think about the "beliefs" of people whose IQ is below 90, as if they are capable of ideology in the sense that we all studied in history class. Ideology, and a history of ideological movements and counter-movements, requires European IQs as a baseline. Below that, only ephemeral peasant mass movements are possible.

The Indians swarming western countries right now are feudal peasants who effectively think at the level of a somewhat stupid kid. They are missing whole parts of what it means to "think" at all, by European standards.

>> No.22906413

>>22906400
Based Richter and 97 shell patron. I guarantee you that man has all the resources available to him to improve his situation. They literally choose to live like that.

>> No.22906422

>>22906408
Homeless drug addicts are by design, we need an underclass to serve as a warning to others that you end up like that if you don't fit in. Homelessness is the new oubliette.

>> No.22906424

>>22906413
>I guarantee you that man has all the resources available to him to improve his situation.
Oh yes, I agree, but the psychological willpower needed has been sapped out of these people. Poverty is a state of mind and when your mind is so fucking fried and things are so hopeless, you even forget who you are anymore and you're on the conveyor belt of hard drugs and death.

>> No.22906425

>>22906070
It’s starting to happen with people from places like Nigeria too. Not sure if it’s oil money related.

>> No.22906428

>>22906413
This is actually a big part of what the OG concentration camps about. It's literally a camp where you concentrate people, people you don't know what to do with otherwise. What kind of people end up there? Obviously people the regime deems dangerous to it, which is a totalitarian measure. But a lot of it is simply vagrants and junkies who could easily leave the camp by actually committing to not being vagrants and junkies.

You could do the same thing again. Just make barracks towns for junkies that have the bare minimum for survival. Tell them they can leave any time they want as long as they are willing to do a government work and detox program, with severe punishment if they fail. Of course, a lot of them have been so hollowed out by drug use that they are like animals and parasites, and they'll short-sightedly lie just to get back into the city for a night and go right back to their old ways. But then you throw them back in the camp or execute them and, frankly, in 10 years everyone's better off for it.

The alternative isn't "being nice." We're not choosing between being mean for no reason and being nice by default, with no consequences either way. The alternative is civilizational suicide. At this point it's thus or them: vagrants, losers, fuckups, welfare leeches, etc., or normal people who go to work and pay taxes.

>> No.22906431

>>22906413
I was at Liquid Zoo the other night and the stripper that lights the hula-hoop on fire was the only decent entertainment of the night. God strippers are the most fucking boring thing imaginable. The crowd was so pathetic and nobody even clapped. The entire thing felt so cringe, especially when one of the women put her butthole right in my face when I was just trying to enjoy my bottle of water.

>> No.22906432

>>22906354
why would i even bring up the topic of race to keanu?

>> No.22906434

>>22906432
exactly

>> No.22906435

>>22906428
>*us or them
Also remember there is no such thing as a "homeless person." What you mean is vagrant and probable junkie by choice. Real "homeless" people are homeless for about a week because we DO have good social services for getting people temporary housing and training. When people say homeless, they are talking about career vagrants, a permanent criminal underclass, human garbage.

>> No.22906440

>>22906428
>At this point it's thus or them: vagrants, losers, fuckups, welfare leeches, etc., or normal people who go to work and pay taxes.
That's what the system needs, an underclass that serves as a warning. The streets are our gibbet or gulags. As soon as you go to any small town you don't see any of this shit. When you visit a larger town or city, it is fucking everywhere because the services those towns provide is DESIGNED to put the underclass in everyone's fucking face.

When I was 13, my mother drove me around for a year doing meals-on-wheels with her while my parents were divorcing. We brought food for seniors on the weekends and drove around looking for homeless people and/or "bag ladies" to give meals to. Often we would not even find a single homeless person to feed. We repeatedly found only one, the bag lady that used to hide out behind the now-gone Mac's at 25th and Cambie. Yes, we would often not even find 1 homeless person back in the 1990's.

>> No.22906444

>>22906435
>When people say homeless, they are talking about career vagrants, a permanent criminal underclass, human garbage.
Why was this segment of the population so much lower in the 1990's? Yes it did exist and the "Woodwards squat" did happen, but that was politically motivated and supported by the local Universities. My mother was in University at the time getting a 2nd degree and she told me that activists were gathering vagrants together as a means to pressure government to expand.

>> No.22906449
File: 194 KB, 768x1024, Archangel Michael conquering the Devil.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906400
Thats likely a drug addict. Whites will rise to the occasion and reconquista our lands. You must pray the rosary every day for it to come.
>And in all things whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.
- Matthew 21:22
>Because no word shall be impossible with God.
- Luke 1:37
>And immediately Jesus stretching forth his hand took hold of him, and said to him: O thou of little faith, why didst thou doubt?
- Matthew 14:31

>> No.22906450

>>22906440
At this point every other fucking block in even the richest areas of major cities has its designated 10 hobos, and guess what, they don't live on the street, they live in that area's public housing. That's why they're all fat and healthy. They HAVE apartments, paid for by you, the taxpayer. They just choose to stand outside your business and ramble schizo shit for 5 years straight until they thankfully die of an OD because that's their job.

Nice life if you can get it. Just harassing everybody around you, getting free money from taxpayers and passersby, being a public nuisance and a complete parasite, and still receiving sympathy for it.

>> No.22906454
File: 3.89 MB, 3500x6701, jewdified.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906425
>Not sure if it’s oil money related.
Ill give you one guess whos behind it

>> No.22906457

>>22906449
>You must pray the rosary every day for it to come.
i guarantee you the only ethnic cleaning another tribe's war god supports is your own

>> No.22906458

>>22906444
checked

>> No.22906459

>>22906444
Not the first time they did that either
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy

By as to why it's getting larger, the best answer to that is Samuel Francis' idea of anarcho-tyranny. The technocratic elite at the top has a vested (but mostly unconscious and systemically pursued) interest in crushing its only actual competitor for power, the average middle class. So an alliance is forged between welfare-leeching scum lumpenproles at the bottom of the social order, who don't mind living in filth and being human vermin as long as they get their $890 a month to do it from various government handouts plus a free apartment plus anything they can beg or busk for.

Anarcho-tyranny is one of the most useful politiacl concepts of the last 30 years. I wish Francis had written it up somewhere systematic just once.

>> No.22906460

>>22906434
i don't really bring up race to anybody i talk to unless they bring it up first or if the situation calls for it

>> No.22906463

>>22906457
Retype that in english

>> No.22906465

>>22906459
I think this is the closest there is:
https://web.archive.org/web/20060928023136/http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/Chronicles/2005/April2005/0405Francis.html

>> No.22906466

>>22906450
>Nice life if you can get it. Just harassing everybody around you, getting free money from taxpayers and passersby, being a public nuisance and a complete parasite, and still receiving sympathy for it.
This is caused by the local Universities creating an entire industry around managing people's slow deaths. You should read up on some of the people involved:

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/profile-community-advocate-sarah-blyth-focuses-on-vancouvers-opioid-crisis

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/b-c-new-democrat-repays-35000-to-non-profit-group-for-lavish-trips-cited-in-audits

I lived in Gastown for 6 years and the local bums and hipsters who lived in the social housing would explain that the drug dealers would pay the people who manage the social housing for entry into the building to deliver drugs and collect debts. There are 100% kickbacks going to the managers of this place to allow open dealing and deliveries to happen. There is a video that I can't find at the moment showing the inside of a "safe use" facility managed by, you guessed it, University educated, highly paid progressives and it looks worse than whatever you can imagine. I'm looking in my YouTube history to see if I can find the video. Some dude went undercover and recorded it.

>> No.22906469

>>22906463
sorry i left out a letter pablo, i am posting from the toilet

>> No.22906474

>>22906459
https://nypost.com/2022/06/04/core-services-jack-brown-raked-in-1m-in-taxpayer-funded-pay/

I love how you can find so many articles like this, just imagine how many people are getting away with milking the system by encouraging others to be drug addicts, managing "shelters" and pocketing huge chunks of cash that go unaudited.

>> No.22906477

love seeing nazis seethe just seeing that other races exist and do things

>> No.22906481

>>22906477
>rational people are nazis
go back to r*ddit tranny faggot

>> No.22906483

>>22906477
I wish they'd do more, like wear deodorant!

>> No.22906484

>>22906466
compare that with what Ezra Pound said about Fascist Italy
>As far as financial morals are concerned, I should say that from being a country where practically everything and anything was for sale, Mussolini has in ten years transformed it into a country where it would even be dangerous to try to buy out the government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Mori
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_Mafia_during_the_Fascist_regime
>Mori's campaign ended in June 1929 when Mussolini recalled him to Rome. Although Mori did not permanently crush the Mafia, his campaign was successful at suppressing it. The Mafia informant Antonino Calderone reminisced: "The music changed. Mafiosi had a hard life. [...] After the war the mafia hardly existed anymore. The Sicilian Families had all been broken up."[14]
>During the first six months of Allied occupation, party politics in Sicily were banned.[21] Most institutions, with the exception of the police and carabinieri were destroyed, and the American occupiers had to build a new order from scratch.[22] As Fascist mayors were deposed, the Allied Military Government of Occupied Territories (AMGOT) simply appointed replacements. Many turned out to be former Mafia members, such as Calogero Vizzini and Giuseppe Genco Russo.[23][24] They easily presented themselves as fascist dissidents[25] and their anti-communist positions strengthened their bids for political offices. Mafia bosses reformed their clans, absorbing some of the marauding bandits into their ranks.[26]
The legendary Sicilian Mafia, after literal centuries of running what was considered the most corrupt region on earth, was effectively destroyed in 5 years. Within 5 years of "liberation," it was back and is now back to its old ways in Sicily.

>> No.22906485

>>22906469
poo goes in the loo pajeet

>> No.22906486

>>22906484
Hmm. Can change happen that fast when the government and corporations control everything in 2024?

Good lord... the corruption articles do not stop:

https://www.vicnews.com/news/fired-society-bosses-get-severance-pay-15925

>> No.22906488

>>22906481
I would unironically vote for a fascist party if it actually fixed this shit. What do we have now, some kind of "gay totalitarianism" as an alternative to fascism?

Canada did have its own fascists oddly enough
https://counter-currents.com/2022/07/serviam-the-political-ideology-of-adrien-arcand/

>> No.22906495

>>22906486
>the government and corporations control everything in 2024?
https://www.palladiummag.com/2023/06/01/complex-systems-wont-survive-the-competence-crisis/

Imagine 10 years from now, hordes of Indians and blacks wandering the streets of neo-Detroits in a near panic state because the megastores aren't restocking Oreos and "the wifi doesn't work, SAR. SAR PLEASE TELL WHEN THE WIFI WILL BE MADE ON SAR?"

>> No.22906496

>>22906485
India is one of the few colonized countries Christian missionaries couldn't crack. And they got plumbing in the end anyway, no volcano demon required

>> No.22906503

>>22906495
10 years from now the AI may run everything.

>> No.22906510

>>22906503
AI is also the biggest threat to the offshore business model. Works for free, better than working for rupees.

>> No.22906514

>>22906411
>Indians swarming western countries right now are feudal peasants

FYI, those low-IQ peasants are the ones who are graduating top of the class, going to the elite schools and constitute the highest earning ethnic group.

It's more likely that the Indians are raising the average IQ of the west.

>> No.22906517

>>22906481
I can taste your tears chud

>> No.22906518

current events books in canada are like lagging indicators for boomers. If you want to swim upstream start looking at race theory

Indians WILL ruin this country. Their entire culture is riven with corruption and deception. I haven't met a single one who has even considered integrating

>> No.22906520
File: 534 KB, 663x752, Rosary.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906488
We Catholics are an Absolute Monarchist people. We dont vote my friend. God selects men to lead their people which is why democracy is anti Christian. Though fascism is Catholic compatible and immensily preferable to democracy.
>Monarchy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2NknnoQAw
Pray the rosary every day a Catholic reconquista is the only solution. Spain has done it before, we will do the same have faith but you must be Traditional Catholic.
>How to become Catholic in 5 Steps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShanFMO5nbE

>> No.22906526

imagine being a roman living in the 4th century and learning about the history of rome from centuries earlier, reading about the activities of people like caesar, cicero, pliny, scipio, etc. and then looking at rome's current state and sighing the words "things have gotten quite dire", only for some brain-damaged pleb scarfing down his oil-drenched bread to turn to you and say
>oi you're living in the best time in human history innit? stop whinging

>> No.22906529
File: 79 KB, 800x450, jew.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906517

>> No.22906531

>>22906520
>two more weeks just keep praying

>> No.22906534
File: 2.86 MB, 800x450, vitaminb12indianpoo.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906496
Youre too busy worshipping cows and cow shit

>> No.22906537

>>22906526
or even better, he tells you in vulgar Latin that we just need to relight the Altar of Victory and all the foederatii will go home and the Christians will dump Jesus for Dionysus, and that Goth girls are kind of cute

>> No.22906540

>>22906534
and yet you import people who worship manure because it makes a Windows license $20 cheaper

>> No.22906541
File: 97 KB, 895x1006, droppedthisjew.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906531

>> No.22906543

I had Indian room-mates in colleg. The first guy lied about his references and wouldn't do any of his dishes which just piled up. The Second pretended to have a chronic disease related to coughing and was just a demanding fucking bitch. Don't learn the hard way what they're like, room with wheats*

*whereas wheat means good ppl ofc

>> No.22906546

>>22906541
>anti-semite
>worships dead rabbi as master of the universe
way too dumb, is this what having a sub 100 IQ is like?

>> No.22906545
File: 295 KB, 1024x1024, jews_islamization.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906540
>you import people who worship manure
Thats jews not whites >>22906454

>> No.22906550

>>22906545
you've had decades to stop it, when do your prayers to their god kick in and reverse demographic reality?

>> No.22906551
File: 1.26 MB, 1134x3939, Jesusnotjew.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906546
You tell me, I wouldnt know.

>> No.22906553

>>22906551
>all that fucking copium to say a guy quoting the torah and walking around Jerusalem wasn't Jewish
brain problems

>> No.22906558
File: 854 KB, 768x960, Queen_Isabel_I.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906550
Ive only been recently Catholic, my prayers have just begun. Soon others will join me and we will restore our lands. I have faith. Refer to these Bible passages. >>22906449

>> No.22906560
File: 1.72 MB, 1500x2224, Christianity_not_from_judaism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906553
>quoting the torah
You dont know what youre talking about

>> No.22906565

>>22906558
i pray that you realize that preaching loudly online (or irl) is a good way to get ignored because no one likes that.

>> No.22906573

>>22906558
This is the stupidest larp yet, at least if you were pretending to be Russian Orthodox their priests pay lip service to some sort of far right authoritarianism because their dictator pays them; the Catholic church is a champion of immigration and refugee resettlement
>>22906560
You are not as good at pilpul as you think you are, is Bernie Sanders a gentile for disagreeing with his cousins in Tel Aviv? Was Spinoza?

>> No.22906580

>>22906565
the only people i see shill Christianity in public spacss are women of color (Jehovah's Witnesses), so it is pretty funny that as an online missionary for the millennarian zoomer catholic race church he would deport his sisters in yeshua

>> No.22906591
File: 79 KB, 850x400, PopePiousIX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906565
Evil does not like the light illuminating its evil actions.
>>22906573
the Catholic church has been infiltrated by freemasons we know this. The true Catholic church is the bastion of protection for all peoples and recognizes our borders. You cannot be a liberal and be Catholic.

>> No.22906604

>>22906104

i like this guy .. u ever come to the island,beers are on me m8

>> No.22906606

>>22906591
>The true Catholic church
ok so the pope is fake, the apostolic succession is ended, the bishops are gay, all I'm hearing is you are a Protestant

>> No.22906620

>>22906606
The current "pope" is a heretic but that does not mean the apostolic succession has ended nor does it mean I am a prot. All it means is there is more work to be done
>Father James Altman - Bergoglio is Not the Pope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn5gHD-4WwM
>VIGANO calls Pope Francis a FALSE Prophet APOSTATE Pope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49N7QpwAQA

>> No.22906647

>>22906620
I'm not going to convert to the nth flavor of obscurantist teenage neo-nazi cyclical larping because of youtube videos; the Catholic church does not support your ideology and would only change its mind if it were forced to, as it did when it was faced with choosing between liberalism and communism since monarchies promoting state churches went away. Since the church is mostly BIPOC it will never choose your ideology, it would be self-defeating to do so. As a loser you probably struggle to recognize when something is self-defeating, but please try your best.

>> No.22906783

>>22906411
The core failing of the west is that it stills views everyone without white skin to be an npc. They plundered everyone and now acting outraged over having to live with their evils while also virtue signalling about altruism. It's hilarious.

>> No.22906784
File: 211 KB, 1280x805, n9cVvdDNVbSEvGWREtrgD9tN_YLeBLy5tFLiPAt0a3U.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906783

>> No.22906812

>>22906784
Iran's IQ is actually 97. Stop posting those psyop'd and outdated maps, dumbass.

>> No.22906820

>>22906784
>made by white people
Suuuuureee. Reminds me of all the historical studies that need to be white approved before white people will take them seriously. Very open minded.

>> No.22906840

>>22906783
>>22906812
>>22906820
YWNBW, go back to your shithole country

>> No.22906855

>>22906783
How did they plunder anything? They made deals with the rulers for resources, in exchange for money, modern medicine, education, hygiene, technology, modern economics, democracy, etc. That isn't plundering. Idiots like you make it sound like they went and took everything and gave nothing, which is absurd and completely incorrect. Railroads still in use in India today were put in by the British. One of the first things the British did was ban window burnings at the husband's funeral. Or how about the fact that most of these countries practiced slavery (many still do) on a massive scale, and only a tiny percent of the population were literate? The British went out of their way to end slavery because it went against their Christian morals.

Also, framing the White replacement migration phenomenon in the terms you do is ironic. First of all, White people never went in and stole anyone's country and tax dollars and replaced the population. Secondly, isn't your entire argument that this sort of thing is wrong? But now you support it because of your childish, biased understanding of history? Thirdly, let us play make-believe and pretend a serious ill was committed to the scale you portray. Then why should the average White person today take the blame? They didn't benefit from it in the first place. Take a look at the conditions children worked and died in during the industrial revolution. Or the life of pioneers in Canada. Try moving across the world and building a farm in the middle of nowhere when it's -40. None of your ancestors went through hardships like this for you. You people reap all the benefits and complain the loudest, a mark of very poor character.

Also, on the one hand you demand Whites to be individuals and see you as individuals, but then in the same post even you hold them as collectively guilty. No wonder your ancestors were so thankful when the White man brought them civilization. You're just an idiot.

>> No.22906859

>>22906104
What do your Kelowna friends think about what's happening in Vancouver?

>> No.22906863

>>22906840
Kys, memelord edgelord faggot.

>> No.22906865
File: 62 KB, 720x710, Jews_no_double_standards.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906863
Non whites do not belong in Canada or Europe or the US

>> No.22906867

>>22906812
>Iran's IQ is actually 97.
That's only from a recent study, conducted by Iran, I believe.

>>22906820
This isn't even an argument. The "White" standard is actually just the scientific standard, i.e., the empirical-inductive method, and is employed by plenty of non-Whites as well. Why do East Asians outperform Whites if it's biased in-favour of Whites? lol.

>> No.22906872

>>22906863
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You call him an edgelord when you tell him to kys (because he hurt your feewings)

>> No.22906874

>>22906784
>Chile
>89% white
Anon I...

>> No.22906875

>>22906855
If you're such a superior race, then you have no excuse for this cumulative mistake. A superior race would have toppled their illegitimate government before letting demographic problems accumulate to this degree or even emerge in the first place. You have no excuse, given this is a simple implication of claiming superiority. A superior people would not allow their government to get out of hand to this degree.
It's too late now unless you want a bloody insane civil war.
Don't you see there are issues once the second generation is born in your country and assimilates into your culture, never adapting to their own ancestral culture? Indeed, it's unfortunate to both yourselves and them, but it is not something that can be solved through force, demeaning others, and acting like edgelord retards.
It's the same with the phenomenon of what's termed "banana" in the USA (Asian Americans that lose their identity). Are you going to slaughter all of your bananas?
Ideally speaking, I am ethnonationalist.
Realistically speaking, I am a doomer who realizes it's best to put up with less than desirable situations.
At the end of the day, you only care for securing the lineage of your descendants, but ultimately it does not matter because you will not be aware of them and millions of years from now they won't resemble you in the least due to inevitable speciation (or something else).
There is no such thing as a perfect political position. Everything is provisional and context-dependent. Get that through your skills, dumb zoomers: "everything is provisional and context-dependent".
Now we are heading to a war that may as well kill us all if what the Deagel prediction said is true... Your far right movement is controlled too.

>> No.22906884

>>22906867
>That's only from a recent study, conducted by Iran, I believe.
Your "studies" were based on GDP estimates or older ones done by Valentinian in poor rural areas in 1959. A poor rural population not representative of the population. For example, New Englanders are known to have higher IQ than Americans in the Deep South.
Furthermore, the British had a saying, "Keep the Arabs fat and the Persians hungry." There was always an attempt to demean Iranians by various political establishment.
>>22906865
It's too late. A truly superior race prevents the emergence of problems; they don't let problems pile up on one another and become intractable

>> No.22906885

>>22906859
vancouver and all big cities in the West resemble 3rd world shitholes more and more each day, the upside is these retards drive the property values up so much that every person who ever owned property becomes a millionaire, and they sell and move to White areas.

>>22906543
every single indian i knew in college was a cheater, cheating on tests, copying all the homework, lying to get out of exams, etc. It's a cultural thing, these places are so corrupt, the people have no sense of morality apart from whatever is in their immediate material interest.

Especially when they cry about muh White people, as if their ancestors wouldn't have done things a lot worse had they risen anywhere near the heights of Europe. These retards complain about "plundering" (lmao, didn't happen), but that is a historical norm, they should be thankful that Whites didn't just enslave and castrate them like the Islamic empires did to people, or the Subsaharan slavers.

>> No.22906888

>>22906872
No, because I predict the establishment will do a 180 and support a kosher far right movement that involves massive bloodshed. It will be kosher though.
Both you and the far leftists are easily controlled evil morons.

>> No.22906894

Stop flooding /lit/ with your race baiting shit. You have /pol/. /Lit/ is supposed to have a higher standard of discourse since it's presumed we are well-read (or at least make an attempt to be). This is not your echo chamber to signal other genocidal "pepe race war now" fags to repeat oversimplifications over and over again.

>> No.22906895

>>22906875
>A superior race would have toppled their illegitimate government before letting demographic problems accumulate to this degree or even emerge in the first place
Ya, that's what happened in ww2. The Brits should have allied with the Germans. Also, I don't know why you are just making up the criteria for what makes a race "superior".

I don't know what your autism rant even has to do with the post, you seem to be arguing with things in your head.

>>22906884
I agree there are some problem with IQ tests, I don't know about the specific ones, I'm sure there are flaws to them or in some of the studies/methodology. But calling them flawed because they were done by White people is absurd. The scientific method does not discriminate, that is the point. If you can actually engage with it, like you have done, then good job.
> "Keep the Arabs fat and the Persians hungry." There was always an attempt to demean Iranians by various political establishment.
I don't really see what your point is. The Brits were running an empire and played political games like everyone else did or would have done. I am sure that they weren't perfect, in fact that is obvious.

>> No.22906897

>>22906855
I couldn't care less who plundered who. But this victim complex and make believe that some truly altruistic people are being oppressed because of their goodness or how they were actually trying to help those countries is fucking hilarious to me. You talk about empathy while the reach of European civilization is largely down to inhumane imperialism. The truth of the matter is that you hate those others because they don't look like you. On the most fundamental level, that's what it has always been about. There will never be "good" immigrants. For the European mind, it's only the imperial Europeans who were good immigrants by some demented logic.

Are you really comparing brown masses taxing the welfare state to imperialism? Putting it down in penal code doesn't change the fact that the latter was far more devastating for the host countries, especially in the long run.
>They made deals with the rulers for resources, in exchange for money, modern medicine, education, hygiene, technology, modern economics, democracy, etc
LOL
>>22906840
Screech more autistic monkey.

>> No.22906899

>>22906888
Ya, maybe. I agree that the stereotypical /pol/ poster is a gullible retard, not that much better than an SJW.

>>22906894
Who is calling for genocide? you're like a jew lmao
>criticize brown people
>"IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH"

>> No.22906901

Are the prairies that bad as well? Are they getting the same “shift”?

>> No.22906905

>>22906895
>The scientific method does not discriminate, that is the point.
There are conflict of interests much of the time. I even read a paper on ketamine being used to help heal depression, and the researchers admitted to a conflict of interests due to corporate funding.
>But calling them flawed because they were done by White people is absurd.
Did I ever say this?
I mainly criticized Valentinian's study and others.
I did speculate there may have been conflict of interests given the historical context. Furthermore, I would be hesitant to trust a NATO-affiliated country doing a test in Iran *now*, given the politically volatile situation and conflict with Israel.

>> No.22906910

>>22906170
>no hard concept of ownership, wich includes ownership of territory by a race/people.

It seems no modern western government has this concept either since they decide ownership of land by legal deeds and not race or "people". It seems this concepts only exists in the minds of white nationalist retards who have convinced themselves that Canada is white land.

>> No.22906912
File: 202 KB, 1024x1024, twoauthorsfight.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906859
Everyone is reluctant to talk about it. The topics people stick to in polite conversation:
>interest rates on mortgages
>canucks
>wine and fine dining
>how the kids are doing
One major thing that is happening is that women of money are all quite judgmental of their husbands and partners. I'm, by FAR, the brokest dad in Kelowna compared to the social circle I have access to through my baby momma and the other dads I have met. I know a guy who is a multi-millionaire who custom built a home for his family and his wife talks shit about him and they, apparently, haven't had sex in 2 years. I feel like there are a lot of strange dynamics working here, as there is so much discord and dissatisfaction even in the lives of people who are fabulously wealthy compared to me. Here's one thing even wilder, as a part of my recent "job", I was at the Frind winery in Kelowna and having dinner in the outdoor pods, and one of the local dads I know was having dinner with another woman. It almost seems like at least several of the rich married couples I know aren't having sex while living together, but are dating other people? One of the east indian dads I know was telling me a month ago that every married woman now has dating apps on their phone and they can't resist the dopamine rush from having so many guys flirt with them. He caught his married sister, who is married to a dedicated family man who has a professional job, no drugs, no alcohol, no cheating, but she openly uses the dating apps around him when with her brother. He called her out on it and his own sister blew up at him and blocked him. These are rich people we're talking about, so what dissatisfaction are they feeling? My best guess is that people near my age range, 35-45, have been married for so long that they may have never used apps like Tinder or Hinge, and the attention they get is extremely addicting and thrilling.

>> No.22906913

>>22906899
You're an idiot if you can't see all of the dehumanizing rhetoric from both sides. Basically, far leftists are demonizing whites from something most races did throughout history (imperialism and actions framed according to game theory and self-interest), and the far right is dehumanizing large swathes of people due to their (easily avoidable) growing demographic crisis. A lot of these people have complex cultural histories that cannot be captured by simple-minded memes.
Anyways, modernity and industrialization were overall mistakes for many reasons from erosion of communal integrity to environmental devastation on a global level.

>> No.22906926

>>22906897
>while the reach of European civilization is largely down to inhumane imperialism
What was inhumane about it? it was the most humane imperialism to ever exist. Like I said, they ended slavery, brought modern medicine, technology, human rights, widespread education, etc.

I'm sure the deals weren't always in the best interest of both parties, but why don't you hold your own leaders accountable for not getting you a good deal?
>LOL
Not an argument, try again.

> The truth of the matter is that you hate those others because they don't look like you.
No.
1. I don't hate them, I don't hate anyone, not even my enemies. To hate is an error.
2. I dislike the massive amount of foreigners as a collective because they complain and play the victim while reaping all the benefits of colonialism, believing that they're entitled to be in our country when they don't even try to assimilate or even learn the language, and believing they're entitled to all the social service benefits despite non of their ancestors ever working and paying in to it. They try to shame White people for expanding empires, but that is merely a summation of history. White's were the best at it by far and won at it, and you're crying about it.
>they don't look like you
This is just your biased opinion of how you think someone like me thinks. There's a huge difference between someone who's family moved here 40 years ago and speaks perfect English, understands and follows the customs, works and pays into the system, vs. some random 3rd world retard who can't even speak the language, collects all this money from the government, crosses the middle of the road like he's in Delhi, stinks, etc., then complains about there being White people in a White country.
>I couldn't care less who plundered who
Ok but you were saying that Whites plundered the nations they colonized which is incorrect. You're also saying that colonialism was devastating for the colonized, which makes no sense, because we can look at objective metrics such as healthcare, human rights, education, technology, etc. and see the obvious boost forward White colonialism brought to the so-called 3rd world.

>> No.22906928

>>22906912
I'm talking about one on one conversations with your closer friends, not group small talk with acquaintances

>> No.22906929

>>22906913
>from something
for something*
Ignore typos.

>> No.22906932

>>22906913
It isn't a coincidence that the ONLY white couple advertisement I saw while riding the Skytrain from Surrey to downtown Vancouver the other day... was an ad for abortion aftercare.

I also saw a "Who is decolonizing healthcare? Me" poster, with a brown woman doctor. This was at New Westminster station, the poster was on the south side. I tried to take a photo but a train pulled in and blocked it. Same shit happened with the abortion aftercare poster. Wish I had photos of both.

>> No.22906942

>>22906926
Industrializarion was a mistake and led to more problems in the long-run, but your race shouldn't be vilified for it. However, I do think there are many constructive criticisms that could be given to your race, including others. For example, there is no such thing as "progress". Progress is an illusion. The "metaphysics of progress" is the most destructive force in this world. Every so-called "progress" comes with a cost, which far outweighs the positive.

Technically speaking, my race deserves more of this blame than yours for perpetuating this illusion. Moreover, it's not an inborn racial thing.

>> No.22906944

>>22906905
>There are conflict of interests much of the time.
Ya I know.
>Did I ever say this?
The other post I was replying to was crying about it being White, as if that constitutes an argument. .

>>22906913
There's a difference between mean-spirited memes about indians or blacks and branding an entire race of people as uniquely evil. If you look at actual serious far right influencers, they don't make puerile, psychopathic arguments or claims like you'd find on /pol/ about blacks needing to be eliminated or something.

>> No.22906946

>>22906928
I don't have close friends post-COVID. I find it very difficult to be friends with people who took the "vaccine", and yes, it is a personal problem of mine. I've had a lot of people wanting to be my friend, but I get people's email addresses and phone numbers, and never connect. I also changed my phone number multiple times and only use it for authentication online, talking to the baby momma, my landlord, and like 1-2 other people. One of the fathers from my daughter's tennis lessons had asked me to go for a beer, he's a developer and wealthy, and we went to BNA for an hour and shot the shit. I mentioned how I'd read articles that men have less and less friends these days, and he said he didn't have any friends. We finished the beers and it has been 2 months, since then, I've changed my number and haven't ran into him again. It feels like there is little to no point to friendship at this time.

>> No.22906949

>>22906932
Yes, I believe they are doing this purposefully for the opposite reaction of a kosher far right reaction. They have a lot of psychological data and can predict human actions well.
Most "brown" people did not ask for that. Ofc there are many brainwashed ones, and they are not helping...
It's complex social engineering that involves plans for the future. It's like they are reenacting Weimar republic and its fall.

>> No.22906951

>>22906901
Anywhere outside the limits of a major metropolitan area is often pretty based. Probably more because people are ok with just speaking their mind. Rural BC, even. But Saskatchewan is on another level. I'm ok with racism but these guys made me blush. I know for a fact that there are places in rural Saskatchewan that will make you leave if you move there while being brown. These people do not give a shit and will tell you right to your face.

The RCMP don't give a shit either, they're in on it.

>> No.22906954

>>22906944
>The other post I was replying to was crying about it being White
No, I don't care about it being white or not. Valentinian's study was crap and done in poor rural areas anyways. Iran was not well-off then.
It's about the politically volatile situation. Say, if UK were at war with China, would you trust the Chinese to give accurate IQ tests?
>If you look at actual serious far right influencers, they don't make puerile, psychopathic arguments or claims
They do. Many of them adopt Nordicist biases (e.g., all of these ancient civilizations were due to ancient Aryans), or they just downright call the people retarded.

>> No.22906960

>>22906949
The vast majority of my former white bro-friends who were the coolest dudes in their 20's and 30's are now late 40's and have no kids. Another interesting thing is that many of the white women and my ex-girlfriends have no kids.

However, this isn't unique among white people, as I know several brown guys in their 30's and 40's who are more interested in doing coke, banging hookers/strippers, and making huge money than having kids. HOWEVER... their own sisters and nieces are pumping out the babies like crazy, having 3-4+ kids before they are 30.

>> No.22906968

>>22906960
I have been married for ten years and have no kids based on strong conviction. We are near the end of humanity anyways where things like genetic engineering, brain-cloud interfaces, and so on may potentially be normalized. Yuval Harari calls it "Human 2.0".
Anyways, my reason for not having children is two fold: 1) I feel immense guilt over environmental devastation and loss of biodiversity around the world, and 2) I am not optimistic about the future of industrialized societies.
In regards to your anecdotal experience, there's nothing I can do about it. Why burden me with what *I* cannot change?

>> No.22906981

>>22906968
I can't imagine being married at all without kids, as I don't know why anyone would be with a woman if kids weren't involved... I'd just serially date women for 1-2 years like I used to, get bored, and find another woman for that nice 1-2 year honeymoon fun period.

1&2 reasons do not even cross my mind when my daughter gives me a hug or when we play together. Holding her for the first time in the hospital after she was born was a real coming-to-God moment. Everyone has a different purpose or mission in life though, so what brings meaning to my life might not be the same as for you, obviously, but my child has shaped my world and given me a closer relationship with God. It also helps that I quit coke the day I heard my baby momma was pregnant, and then my dealer OD'ed a week later. A coincidence, of course, but definitely one I think about often, especially now that over 13,000+ British Columbians have died from poisoned drugs since 2015, the year my kid was conceived.

>> No.22906984

>>22906981
I am not interested in the personal details of your life. I simply do not want to die in a race war or have my assets seized.

>> No.22906992

>>22906984
Living in fear is not living at all.

>> No.22906997

>>22906954
Even from a "nordicist" perspective the Iranians would have "Aryan" ancestry, Iran literally comes from Arya, doesn't it? I'm pretty sure the actual Nazis would have had respect for them. Lots of the racism is just shitposting, intentionally being an asshole. I wouldn't let it get to you if you're non-White. Some of them might be serious, but this is just a stupid child or some legitimately ignorant slack-jawed idiot.

Like I said itt, I don't even have a real problem with someone from India or whatever when they are actually integrated and assimilated after being here for generations. It's just that there are so many literal retards from the 3rd world who can't even speak the language, collecting benefits, having no loyalty to anything, etc., just here for their immediate material interest, having no respect for customs, etc.

>>22906960
Outside of the big city and suburbs, every White couple (they are basically all White) I know has at least one child, usually more. Could be a cost of living thing. But I also know of a properly subhuman White couple (well, the male is half native and trans) who don't work and just collect welfare, and having children helps with that. They're city folk and having them non-gendered babies, ever heard of something so ridiculous?

>> No.22907000

>>22906997
>Outside of the big city and suburbs, every White couple (they are basically all White) I know has at least one child
9/10 of the bros I grew up with around my age (45) do not have kids. I definitely was raised in an extremely anti-natalist culture and only had a kid by accident. It was the biggest blessing of my life.

>> No.22907003
File: 21 KB, 474x379, 1873409872322.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906981

>> No.22907007

>>22906926
>What was inhumane about it? it was the most humane imperialism to ever exist. Like I said, they ended slavery, brought modern medicine, technology, human rights, widespread education, etc.
We can't agree without having a common knowledge base. But this is exactly what I am talking about. If the shoe was on the other foot and world turned out identiical to what we have now, I swear a few countries in the middle east and Africa would have ceased to exist 50 years ago.

>> No.22907008
File: 328 KB, 1400x1019, 1685147942964736.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22907000
>tfw the religious rightwing chud has sex and is a father

>> No.22907019

>>22907008
Am I rightwing? I don't like to think of myself as being right or left, but more of someone who is pragmatic and relies on my intuition to guide me. My "spirit guides" or "angels", if you will, are what I try to listen to.

Interesting to see how, in Canada, people can openly identify as being "far left" and communists and it is seen as a good thing. The entire LGBTLOLWTFBBQ+ movement, with their masks, flags, chants and the like are definitely brainwashed to think in terms of "left vs right" and openly hate on anyone who thinks differently than them. People love being divided and conquered, apparently.

>> No.22907031

>>22907007
I have never met anyone under the age of 30 who ever heard of the Barbary pirates. I guess teaching history can be problematic unless it is all "white man bad"

>> No.22907035

>>22906997
I see an opposite reactive trend that is growing and will involve a bloody kosher far-right takeover, which is intended because the far-left is obviously retarded and, by design, is antagonizing whites.
There is a lot of evidence that Hitler was controlled opposition too and, in fact, backed by Jews. They are reenacting the Weimar Republic and its fall.
> I don't even have a real problem with someone from India or whatever when they are actually integrated and assimilated after being here for generations.
Maybe you don't, but as that one Racism thread showed, there are many that do and their numbers grow. Granted, I do sympathize with the desire to preserve patrilineal continuity to one's ancient forebears, but I see these problems, of an unprecedented character, piling up on one another and becoming intractable.
Anyways, what people are "working" towards now is the complete mechanization and enslavement of both man and nature. There is nothing noble in the direction we're hearing where "man will become a hackable animal".
Children were sprayed with DDT not too long ago. Birds plopped dead. It was thanks to Rachel Carson, but I have been engaging in much more complex thoughts lately that most people never touch. I believe DDT was sprayed on the children with deliberate knowledge it's bad.
Play the game Hellnight for PS1. What David Icke has to say is not complete nonsense. There is some *big* conspiracy that people are ignoring, but is being slowly unveiled via hidden Freemasonic symbology in popular entertainment. Technology does not progress naturally from the collective collaboration of human beings; rather, it's being leaked by "something" from underground. I believe Jews may be in direct communion with it.
You can call me a schizo all you want, but unless you believe the telos of evolution culminates in the creation of synthetic lifeforms that will eventually achieve true autopoeisis ("self-making") and invariably render us obsolete, then you have no choice but to accept we are being puppeteered by some kind of eldritch being into self-destruction on a global scale.
I would have much preferred being a bird during a time with no man.

>> No.22907039

>>22907035
You only need to go ghost hunting and have your first odd paranormal experience to understand that the way we look at fish in the ocean is the way higher beings look at humans.

>> No.22907041

>>22907035
>Carson
its disastrous effects were exposed*
Ignore typos.

>> No.22907047

>>22907039
I don't think they're higher beings. They're invasive forces invading the Earth and manipulating mankind's "progress":

https://youtu.be/_rXtuuUpBe0?si=JhuN4ni6JTThxMsu

>> No.22907052
File: 923 KB, 1793x1793, sickpromptbro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22907035
>Anyways, what people are "working" towards now is the complete mechanization and enslavement of both man and nature. There is nothing noble in the direction we're hearing where "man will become a hackable animal".
This was a sick fucking prompt for the AI bruh.

>> No.22907059
File: 281 KB, 1157x771, shityounot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22907047
I definitely believe I saw a flying, wet-looking black ball at Hycroft Manor in Vancouver. About the size of a billiards ball. I went on dozens of paranormal investigations and most of the time nothing unexplainable happened. When a few weird things DID happen, however, I was pretty convinced that the supernatural is real.

>> No.22907063
File: 366 KB, 552x405, asiaticmigrants1938.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906070
Importing Asiatic migrants to CANZUK has always been the plan. Long-term project to build a world government, based on the Commonwealth, began even before the British Empire disintegrated and has continued after that.

(picrel from: British Commonwealth and the Future: Proceedings of the Second Unofficial Conference on British Commonwealth Relations, Sydney 3rd-17th September, 1938)
https://archive.org/details/britishcommonwea00comm/

>> No.22907070
File: 309 KB, 1024x1024, theplan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22907063
>Importing migrants to CANZUK has always been the plan. Long-term project to build a world government, based on the Commonwealth, began even before the British Empire disintegrated and has continued after that.
AI did not handle this one very well.

>> No.22907076

>>22906104
you should have thrown the quartet back at him as you walked out and called him a chink. it would've made him seethe like a bitch for the rest of his life.

>> No.22907084

>>22907076
Bruh I was riding the skytrain to the airport when that idea hit me. I hadn't blatantly had someone try and nickel-and-dime cheat me since I lived in Costa Rica and a taxi driver tried to rip me off on the exchange rate of USD to 3rd world bucks. And the chinaman was, of course, wearing a big blue face diaper. Fucking asshole.

>> No.22907086

>>22906104
>live in penticton
>brown shitter festivals setting off fireworks every 3 months
>every subway and Walmart is run by them
>ever pizza chain and other easy to franchise location has been bought by them
>all the food is disgusting now
I remember when I actually used to tolerate these annoying dorks. Now I'm openly racist to them without a second thought. fucking pests.

>> No.22907097

>>22907086
You should hear the few indian dads I know rant about dalits and fucking Trudeau, they sound more extreme than a straight up neo-nazi. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they attacked each other first in Canada.

>> No.22907192
File: 5 KB, 184x184, 73ee10524ec136255e268cd3c4fe848736a22e48_full.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906946
>I find it very difficult to be friends with people who took the "vaccine", and yes
dangerously based

>> No.22907198

>>22906170
I've never heard leftoids call them that, they just say they're all giga IQ doctors, scientists and engineers

>> No.22907202

>>22906946
Im there with you. I cant see myself making friends until the next "thing" happens to reset the clock in some way so I forget. Maybe a war? Maybe the economy getting better? Idk. I cant help but see these people as something less than which is wrong

>> No.22907209

>>22906234
Mystery meat= ethnically ambiguous

>> No.22907224

>>22907202
Thanks anon, glad to know I'm not alone in my aloofness. I used to be so outgoing and friendly. I still can be social, but I just never email, text, or call anyone back.

>> No.22907228

>>22906968
How do you talk your wife out of wanting kids? Is that sort of disposition common among Iranians?

>> No.22907230

Everyone keeps talking about indians but I've never actually seen one irl, there's very few of them in the US Indians just prefer going to UK/Canada/Australia I guess

>> No.22907273
File: 1.67 MB, 720x1280, 1686865668435241.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

decolonization has created more problems than colonization but nobody seems to even notice that

>> No.22907297

>>22906968
what's the point of being married then? how can you stand living with a woman?
I tolerate my wife because she nurses our boy.
What the actual fuck? I'd be alone in a blink of an eye, fuck I would have never even married her if she did not want kids. What the point? Love? Cuddles? Travelling the world together? Fuck that that's better with friends.

>> No.22907302

>>22907273
what does that webm have to do with colonisation?
also, you should post that with sound, it's even more dystopian

>> No.22907341

>>22906463
You're fucking retarded lmao

>> No.22907358

>>22907302
the LGBTQ race has risen up from the ground and are invading the western world innit

>> No.22907365

>>22906984
You are a literal brainwashed bitch.
That was perhaps too harsh, but get help. You're literally delusional and on par with my borderline ex-gf when you spout literal bullshit about why you don't want kids. People had kids in far, faaaar worse times than these. Your kid likely wouldn't suffer if you're actually smart about navigating this complex but quite safe world of ours.

>> No.22907372

>>22907365
>People had kids in far, faaaar worse times than these.
umm that doesn't count, chud
this isn't a competition and i don't want my kids to suffer

>> No.22907374

>>22906408
what are you 16?

>> No.22907386

>>22907372
Basically you still haven't forgiven your parents for something.
I suppose it's ultimately good someone like you won't have kids, for their sake, but you've learnt nothing in this life(so far).

>> No.22907398

>>22907372
Amazing. Because of people like you my kids will rule the world.

>> No.22907407

>>22906514
I think in the US this is true because they already have a giant underclass to underpay for shitty jobs (mexicans) so they only take the high caste STEM educated Indians. For the rest of the anglosphere there's a lot more of them working ubereats etc under student visas granted by fake universities and the like.

>> No.22907487

>>22907407
Much easier to get into US as a student than anywhere else, especially Australia. Many Indians moving to Canada are Punjabis with no degree, real or fake. They are there purely to get their own business and move their extended families there.

>> No.22907573

>>22907487
South Asians are still among the highest earning group in Canada.

>> No.22907981

fuck okanaganiggers

>> No.22908003

>>22906514
That held for past cohorts but almost certainly won't for this one with lowered standards. We aren't skimming their cognitive elite in Canada anymore, we're taking commoners with fake degrees. They're also highly nepotistic and display marked ingroup preference in hiring at the expense of whites

>> No.22908012

>>22907407
Indian Australians are both the highest earning and highest taxpaying ethinc group in Australia.

>> No.22908810

>>22908012
So? Still dosen't make it right

>> No.22908831

>>22906120
Can you send that one

>> No.22909015

>>22907230
>there's very few of them in the US

where do you live?

>>22907297
It's possible that you're gay. Nothing wrong with it, just saying.

>> No.22909100

>>22906104
Yeah, I don't think Canada has anything for me anymore. You can't even write your true feelings about this stuff anymore. No one will publish it.

>> No.22909157

>>22908012
To be fair it’s not hard to outearn fucking Australians, they are racist as shit but they are somehow simultaneously the chilliest guys I’ve met, and im brown kek

>> No.22909159

>>22909100
Fuck off Jason

>> No.22909186

>>22907086
>live in penticton

damn someone else on here lives in this shithole

>> No.22909251
File: 836 KB, 921x801, penticton.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22909186
What's wrong with Penticton?

You want to see depressing... stop in Lumby and talk to the locals. Holy fuck!

>> No.22909375

>>22906197
And they should. Sikhs are by far the most noble lot out of the South Asians. They are currently being demonized online by the Indian Government and for that they have my sympathy and respect. Fuck everyone else though.

>> No.22909415

Camp of the saints obviously, it describes almost entire process alongside viewpoint of everyone involved except for the corporations and NGOs which are big omissions IMO

>>22906115
I remember just few years ago people on this board were talking about how the only thing the book got wrong was the race (as everyone thought about imigrants from africa and middle east at the time)

>> No.22909423
File: 78 KB, 674x1234, 9cb85c4e-f031-4fbc-81b3-806cfbb4b3db-1673761315836.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22906369
>>22906382
>>22906402
>>22906449
>>22906520
Christians have officially inherited the fedora.

>> No.22909465

>>22909251

Everyone from BC is human garbage. I hope Alberta gets nuked and the fallout moves west.

>> No.22909474

>>22909465
Yeah, like 98% of the people I knew outside of my baby momma and a couple others took the fucking vaxx. Fuck'em!

>> No.22909480
File: 67 KB, 817x920, 1704157924337868.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Canada has honestly become a sad place
It has all of the drawbacks of modern 1st world western nations but few of the benefits
Somehow it's best quality is that nobody else cares about it at all