[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 82 KB, 1000x393, feminism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2286424 No.2286424 [Reply] [Original]

why do most languages have more MASCULINE words than FEMININE words?

#defythepatriarchy

>> No.2286436

But you're speaking English, a language with very few gendered words.

>> No.2286440

Because your vagina won't stop bleeding all over the place.

>> No.2286446

>>2286424
>>2286424

>OPs picture

>not understanding a blatant celebration of the beauty of women

>feminists

>> No.2286445

#obvioustrolls
#insincere
#totallygoingtoworkanyway

>> No.2286452

Why is Irigaray obsessed with gender binaries?

>> No.2286466

I want to say something dismissive and snarky, but I can't get past OP's image. Are they angry at the musem's curators for favoring female nudes over male ones? Are they angry at the curators for not finding obscure female artists in order to arbitrarily make the ratio more equal? Are they angry at the artists themselves for drawing so many naked women, or for not drawing enough naked men?

Basically, it only makes sense if it's interpreted as being angry at the fact that men like boobs, which is supposed to be something feminists totally don't ever do and only evil misogynists claim they do.

>> No.2286468

masculine/feminine grammar has nothing to do with gender.

>> No.2286490

#burnpatriarchy

>> No.2286508

Males are less complex to render than women. Take it as a compliment and move on.

>> No.2286510

>>2286424
>OP's picture
For fuck's sake.

>why do most languages have more MASCULINE words than FEMININE words?
English. Go fuck yourself.
Or, if you please, men are better than women.

>> No.2286596

>>2286424
Many thousand years of men dominating women intellectually and physically gave them preference. Language is an artifact left over from this time period. I would support the adoption of gender-neutral language, but think of the change that would have to take place.

>> No.2286603

masculine/feminine words are retarded
words don't have genitals

>> No.2286610

Yeah, it's kind of weird. You'd think it would be the other way around since women do most of the talking.

>> No.2286690

Can you offer any statistics to back this up, OP?

Assuming it's true, it's probably because the masculine gender is the assumed default in most gendered languages, at least the ones I know of. Which brings with it a pretty obvious why.

Though, some quick Wikipedia-ing suggests this all might be mistaken: apparently, the idea of grammatical categorization like this tying specifically to biological gender is a new and not very accurate conception of it. It's how I was always taught any such language, though, so it probably plays out like that in most people's heads.

>>2286466
It's angry- a word I wouldn't use to describe its posture- that women are valued more by the Met's curators for how they look naked- something mostly external to their self- than their creative works- an expression of themselves.

It's not that "men like boobs." It's that the curators of the Met, supposed to be showcasing the best modern art, are conducting their duties more on the "I like boobs" line than the "I like good art" line, and implicitly stating that women's bodies are worth more attention than their selves.

>> No.2286698

>>2286690
it's not that, all the stuff about "female nudes" is basically rhetoric, the fundamental objection is that there aren't enough works by female artists displayed in the museum in question

>> No.2286713

The reason language uses masculine predominantly over feminine is because of the archaic values and traditions of a bygone society that has latched itself onto said language. This hasn't changed because all language speakers are lazy bastards who don't want to have to determine whether the gender of a plural noun is feminine or masculine. It's just easier to assume masculine.

>> No.2286718

>using naked women to make point about naked women

>2011/12

>c'mon girls you can do better

>> No.2286723

> doesn't speak french

Amerifats gonna monoglot.

>> No.2287235

bump

>> No.2287255

The female body is beautiful and luxurious.

The male body is dangly, class-less, stupid. Why are women pissed of that their bodies are amazing?

>> No.2287254

>>2286723
What does one gain from learning French? There are many languages more important than French.

>> No.2287281

>>2287254
English is by far the most complex language that caters to one's creativity. Miles behind are French, German, and Italian. Any other languages are absolute jokes that are formulaic and devoid of any character. This is why most literature is in English and then we have just a bit of French stuff (Proust) but the translators still have to work at length to help the language ascend to the milieu of English

>> No.2287405

>>2287254
>There are many languages more important than French.
French is easy and intuitive for English speakers.
French people love it when you speak their language.
French chicks dig American accent.
Most French words are common with Spanish or Italian so learning French will greatly help you learn other languages.
French literature is god tier.

>> No.2287406

>>2287281
> This is why most literature is in English
NOPE

>> No.2287419

>>2287281
maximum trolling

>> No.2287425

>>2287405

There are no women in France - only extremely girly men with monochrome cardigans and poodles.

>> No.2287427

>>2287425
stereotypes much?

>> No.2288250

look at the study of androcentric language.
a lot of language is androcentric because society is androcentric.
language is a reflection of society.
see sapir whorf hypothesis.

>> No.2288301

>the best artists are overwhelmingly male
>a majority of them are straight and thus have a fascination with the female form
>the resultant statistics should neither surprise nor outrage

>> No.2288307

>2011
>sapir-whorf hypothesis
girlslaughing.jpg

>> No.2288314

>>2288301

I think you mean
>Most of the artists in museums are male
Not
>Most of the best artists are male

Because those two things shouldn't be confused.

>> No.2288315

"el sofa" kind of pisses me off

what the fuck, spanish?

>> No.2288327

>>2288307
>2011
>not believing soft sapir-whorf hypothesis credible
areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg

>> No.2288328

>>2288307
>2011
>thinking language doesn't dictate thought

>> No.2288332

>>2288327
beat me to the punch

>> No.2288339

>>2288314

it's pointless to reassert that most of the artists in museums are male, the picture has already made that statement. I don't think it's at all farfetched to say that the reason most of the artists displayed in museums are there is because of merit.

>> No.2288342

>>2288314
maybe it is a product of patriarchy, but most of the best ___ are in fact male. pull your head out of your ass

>> No.2288347

>>2288342
But probably because women were oppressed and still are.

>> No.2288359

>>2288347
doesn't change the accuracy of the above statement.

>> No.2288358

>>2288347

nope. for any given endeavor the highest performers have nearly always been men, and historically, societies have greatly preferred men for positions where performance is critical.

>> No.2288360

>>2288315

i demand an explanation for this

>> No.2288362

Men. Those bastard dogs, dominating and oppressing women through millennia.

lol

>> No.2288391

men are more visually oriented creatures. women more emotionally driven etc etc. there are exceptions on both sides of course, but generally speaking...

and homosexuals are a minority so most men like naked women.

and the controversy of op's pic is solved.

sage for troll. because that's what it probably is.

>> No.2288400

>>2288360
cause its a carry-over from french, where it's masculine

>> No.2288405

FUCK OFF FEMINISM TROLL

Guys&girls/people of /lit/: report this thread for illegal content

>> No.2288438

OP, it's because most societies for most of the times were ruled by men, therefore things and actions are seen as a more masculine atribute. Ironic enough, words like "ship", "sword", "gun" are often feminine, like something a man usually achieves some intimacy as a companion.

>>2286466
I think it's more aimed at women than anything else. It says "beware of the images you see of women in museums, that is the vision of men over women". It's about awareness, they are trying to provoke a reaction, at least thinking about it. Maybe then we'll have more women trying to make art and more men rethinking their vision of women.

Guerilla Girls is an old movement, from the eighties, I think. They are quite humorous, actually. Women were very important for art performances and protests on the second half of the 20th centurty.

I'm a dude, btw.

>> No.2288441 [DELETED] 

0.9216866391831261 SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/ SAGE/

>> No.2288445

>>2288441
Reported.

>> No.2288454

>>2286440
lol winrar

>> No.2288459

>>2286424
Lol, the patriarchy. There is no such thing as the patriarchy anymore. Women can vote, drive, hold political office, sleep with many men without stigma, work in high paying jobs with lots of responsibilities. Stop playing the victim you fucking cunt. It is socially acceptable for women to laugh about the mutilation of a man's genitals, but it is considered evil if men were to do the same upon hearing about female mutilation. Men have to prove beyond all doubt that they did not rape a woman. Men have to pay child support and alimony. Women, in some states, can make a boyfriend pay child support for her children if they lived together for at least 6 months. Get off your fucking high horse you piece of shit cunt.

>> No.2288463

0.4948451065263715 SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>> No.2288470

>>2288459
assumptions everywhere

most of them totally not true. women are consistently underpaid in the same position as men. women make up the vast majority of sexual assault victims. in a lot of cases, during a rape-case, there is the overwhelming tendency on the media's part to blame the victim, as if it was her fault.

>> No.2288477

>>2288470
Shut your fucking mouth. Women are paid less because women choose to take care of their children and so their careers get off track for a few years. It is better to compare women with no children to men in the same position and see how they are paid. They get paid the same.

Men are physically stronger and more intelligent than women. That is a fact. Image if the modern liberal state were to vanish and women were left to fend for themselves. So shut the fuck up.

>> No.2288501
File: 180 KB, 610x431, David_Jacques_Louis_Male_Nude_known_as_Patroclus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2287255

Wow bro ur so hetero!

>> No.2288650

>>2288477
All this irrational anger. Old society is irrelevant, this is modern times, so either get with the program or be a bitter fag for the rest of your pathetic life

>> No.2288655

>>2288358
>and this has nothing to do with oppression

>> No.2289064

>>2288477
>men are more intelligent
That's not true. Women are in fact more intelligent; it is just that men are ruthless greedy slimebags who will kill and cheat to satisfy their power complexes. Nobody could deny that women are more intuitive than men, it's just that they retain a certain ascetism, a zen, and don't feel the need to systematically exploit those who are different.

>> No.2289072

>>2289064
10/10 saved for future use

>> No.2289073

>>2289064
i hate you so much

>> No.2289085

>>2289064
But men are, by any measure, more successful than women. So.

>> No.2289090

0.20979666266706076 SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>> No.2289096

Women invented beer. Their work is done.

>> No.2289215

You guys are ignorant; gender is just a social construct that is imposed upon us by the patriarchy. You can't just accept this arbitrary identity, especially after structuralists have shown reality is mediated through symbols. Feminism works to abolish the man-woman dichotomy and usher in an era of actual equality. Even Foucault ripped off this idea from the first feminists and their laissez faire approach to life.

>> No.2289219

>>2289085

So are whites. Are you also a racist?

>> No.2289221

>>2289215

>Feminism works to abolish the man-woman dichotomy and usher in an era of actual equality.

No it doesn't, because it knows that's impossible. The biological differences, negligent as they are, will continue to assert some sort of binary opposition between the genders. The idea is to reduce the divide, but any feminist knows that we can't eliminate it.

>> No.2289226

>>2289221
>The biological differences, negligent as they are, will continue to assert some sort of binary opposition between the genders.
There are innumerable "biological differences", why do you feel that that particular one must be elevated and labelled as genders?
tl;dr; you have no clue what you're blabbering about

>> No.2289237

PENIS VAGINA PENIS PENIS VAGINA
UTERUS TESTES PENIS VAGINA

>> No.2289238

I'm a man who would describe himself as a feminist sympathiser seeing as my partner is very active in promoting gender equality.

But this thread fucking sucks and you should feel bad OP.
4chan is the last place I would go for a sociological discussion, including /lit/.

>> No.2289242

>>2289238
>I'm a man who would describe himself as a feminist sympathiser seeing as my partner is very active in promoting gender equality.

If you're gay it's OK to say "boyfriend" instead of "partner." Haters gonna hate and all that.

If you're straight you sound like an attention whore when you say "partner" instead of "girlfriend."

>> No.2289254 [DELETED] 

>>2289242

Sorry if I upset you with my vocabulary.
I just find the term girlfriend to be a little flippant.
If that makes me an attention whore.

>> No.2289261

>>2289242

Sorry if I upset you with my vocabulary.
I just find the terms boyfriend and girlfriend to be a little flippant.
My partner isn't my girlfriend, I live with her and pretty much share everything with her so i feel that the word partner is more apt.
Also it shouldn't matter if I'm gay or straight and if I want to use a non-gender descriptive word then that's my own perogative, I don't need somebody to police that.

>> No.2289271

>>2289226

>There are innumerable "biological differences", why do you feel that that particular one must be elevated and labelled as genders?

1. They're not "innumerable".
2. I didn't name any particular one, what are you talking about?

>> No.2289279
File: 32 KB, 600x448, meh.ro8885.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any other board on 4chan would've bomb-saged, mocked and destroyed any attempt of a feminist troll thread. But not /lit/, /lit/ gets trolled by feminists and loves it!

You're all a bunch of apathetic losers and deserve many-many more threads like this one in 2012. Happy New Year, /lit/!

>> No.2289281

>>2289279

I see you've never been on /co/ ...

>> No.2289290

>>2289279

That's because we're not a bunch of misogynists who assume feminists are automatically trolling because they dare to assert that perhaps women have had some institutional problems sometime in the history of everything.

>> No.2289305

>>2289290
you mean you're too much of a pansy to call anyone on their bullshit?

There is no greater group of hypocrites than modern feminists. They frame EVERYTHING to focus purely on women, completely ignore men's problems, and even make disadvantages for men appear to be victimization of women (see: "wage gap").

>> No.2289308

>>2289305
I just got through watching that Amazing atheist video. Good shit.

>> No.2289317

>>2289308
amazing athiest video?