[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 650 KB, 904x1355, 1-8bbd51cb76.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2271802 No.2271802 [Reply] [Original]

Literary work of the year am I right?

Principles-of-Social-Competence General

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34551310/The-Principles-of-Social-Competence

>> No.2271805

"As a man, you represent the highest ordering agent. Your capacity to exercise authority is inherently attractive and fearful to all people. When people genuinely acknowledge your authority, they will fear you. Yet because this fear provides an orderly arrangement, they will simultaneously become attracted to you. The end result is love."

>> No.2271806 [DELETED] 

>>2271802
god damnit OP I knew you wouldn't have pics. When I saw the thread title on my screen I said to myself, "don't bother Sunhawk, you know this phaggot won't have bothered to put pics in the thread." I sat there for a couple minutes, staring as hard as I could at the thread title. Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead, my eyes were beginning to bulge and my jaw was clenched so tight I'm surprised my teeth didn't shatter. My force of will was so palpable I thought my intensity would cause my laptop to explode. I manage to summon the highest amount of courage I could muster, and I clicked on the thread. You did this to me, OP. Are you still there? Because when my eyes flashed over the original post and didn't register any pics my rage was so visceral that for a second I was sure that I had killed you just by thinking it. Any second now diarrhea is going to shoot out of my ass like a volcano. Why, OP? Why did you do this

>> No.2271813
File: 19 KB, 369x369, trollwiththegoldentroll.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Professor Plum
>Doctor Ledice

>> No.2271840

>>2271802
Someone actually wrote all this...Wow.

>> No.2271856

The type of "social competence" this book teaches isn't worth having. Empathy, humour, art and common interests are where it's at.