[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 32 KB, 276x420, jimmy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2264510 No.2264510 [Reply] [Original]

I just finished reading two horror books I bought on amazon one called Jimmy, and the other Text Message. Both books are by William Malmborg. If you are looking for a good read I would suggest checking them out. If you have heard of or read them already post comments on what you thought

>> No.2264521

>author promoting his own crappy ebooks

>> No.2264540

lol im actually not the author

>> No.2264555

>High school can be a difficult time in a young person’s life, especially toward the end where one has to start making the sudden transition into adulthood. For Jimmy Hawthorn it is even worse. Not only does he need to successfully make that transition, he has to do it while hiding the fact that he is the one responsible for the disappearances of two fellow high school girls, both of whom are prisoners in a secret underground fallout shelter he discovered behind an abandoned house on the outskirts of town.

Sounds pretty interesting. Thanks for the suggestion OP. I'm always looking for new horror.

>> No.2264563

Wow, what a good sounding book! I will read it and tell my friends!!!

>> No.2264564

>>2264555
How convenient, you leaving a synopsis for us people who aren't the op to also ponder our sights upon as to fructose a felipe pragmatic delicatessen retort so as fluctuation reduces Armenian dignitaries writhing pros none of richer recourse did I deny as well?

>> No.2264566

>>2264555
>abducting girls and keeping them in his basement

Seems like the author has issues with females.

>> No.2264568

>>2264555
no prob

>> No.2264572

op tell william to get a less ridiculous hat

>> No.2264577

>>2264572
lol
and my capatcha was kubanicum hatsBRO which added to my lols