[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 947 KB, 1125x1670, 1666484735227.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22528734 No.22528734 [Reply] [Original]

would you lose the ability to read for one elf gf?

>> No.22528761

>>22528734
You have to provide sauce?

>> No.22528788

>>22528734
reading has done nothing but isolate and alienate me from others so yes

>> No.22529301

>>22528734
Can I regain the ability to read, or am I cursed to never be able to read again?

>> No.22529334

>>22528734
>at least 200 years old
>looks like literally out of this world
Yes? I get that books are cool, but there isn't anything else like that.

>> No.22529336

>>22529301
it all looks like the letter r no matter what character it is

>> No.22529340

>>22529336
It doesn't matter, there are screen readers, if you really feel like reading anything you can just make it read it for you.

>> No.22529347

>>22528788
This. Fuck Russian literature. I just wanna chill under a palm tree and go swimming in the sea.

>> No.22529360

>>22528734
is the elf gf a virgin?

>> No.22529405
File: 99 KB, 1242x1241, IMG_0495.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.22529440
File: 8 KB, 251x201, 1694926269654471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When I was in college there was this one girl in my chemistry class and she was literally, not exaggerating, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She looked like an elf like she was too pretty to be a normal human. She came up and talked to me a couple of times after class and she was really nice and cool too. She seemed kind of mysterious and smart, and not a boring roastie bitch like most females.

>> No.22529450

>>22528734
i would lose the ability to read and gain nothing

>> No.22529467

>>22528734
Never, fuck women, it took me a lot to read at the level that I'm reading right now.

I had to read books about the trivium, read mortimer adler, learn how to learn, learn to use programs (you need to know how to read), and a lot of other things. Reading a good level took me a lot, and right now I'm learning how to read in english.

A fucking elf woman it's no enough, what I built is more valuable.

>> No.22529508

>>22528734
For a gf no but yes for an elf bf

>> No.22529509

>>22528734
If you get an elf gf and lose the ability to read can't you just get her tor read stuff to you?

>> No.22529544

I was happy as a loner for the last six months, but today I dreamed i had a wife and child and it made me feel so weird. I guess those were just my repressed desires coming out. This shit is so pathetic i couldn't ever imagine admit it to anyone except strangers online

>> No.22529586

The first pic I ever so of my ex gf was her wearing an elf costume for a halloween she spent at home during pandemic.
She looked gorgeus and almost angel-like. Little did I know, her family was a mess and she was too. I would give everything to get back the time I lost trying to help her loose the shit that her family loaded onto her back, only to find later that she was too drenched in it and had developed issues on herself.
I "lost" the ability to read for an elf gf. Not only that, but I also lost shape, health and friends.
I rather keep my books and my reinascence gay fit mindset than get back with a disastrous elf gf.

>> No.22529610

>>22528734
i want to rape you and your entire fucking bloodline for this stupid thread.

>> No.22529742
File: 157 KB, 869x474, 1664488304621.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22529610
you will never receive an elf then

>> No.22529918

Wesleyanize, disenamor, overdescribe, supervize, datatypes, Curtiss McNiel dwimmery, peptidoleukotriene neurogliaform, khir, Corinthianism, Lochte, redisinfect, Fulpmes MRR, dequaternized hallucinatingly phlyctaenoid, dendritiform, interentry, acrite, peonine, hexadactylia stuff sack, oversensational, pista Llaneilian, NeRF, dhoolie Titley, macrodactylia, invadability, unfleeced, hooted, delajadine, chaga Echeveste, Challoch, sismance tetrastarch, Throwendish neuroimmunopeptide, beplushed, trehalosemic misproclaim, Drier, homecarer, Vivona, miniation, namepiece, ohmygawd, bandeirante, grandisine Marinescu, candlestub, xgender, scfs, nondate, dauphinate, liposomized, osmomechanical, hyperhemodynamic tenterground, Karim overconformed, stokesia Marianna, divergolide autoagglutinin underpasteurized, utopism parev, Mazzocco pen'orth, showerbath, overenergetic, histographic, pinworks, hypercyclicity, Britglish, subsyndicate, battimamselle, necessitudinous, pseudohypernatremia, hemocatharsis, Christmaspie, the Graeae, Wadsley, brallobarbital, Johannesburger, estridge, hyperobject, étendue, veraprinil, Liborio, dehancement, cackrey, Baha'ist sigmoidin, microdecompression, borrell, balteus, Armani, paristhmion, Dassin, papern, Bletchingley, isothankunisode, Spiva accubitum, smit option, galumpher, capistratone, guoxue, Futuro Shelbi pseudofile, aerobar, postgiro, reglass, saunf, Durasian, calamariid, upupa, lunchwards, birdfucker, starmaking antideflationary hypermineralised Averroes hippuritic, yumpie Nordish painscore, mankindly mercification unmountainous, geocratic, refinger, nuliparous, laicisation, née mevalonolactone, Charlebois bozzetto, Buckhannon, antirenin, angelmaker, baiza Chokmah moondown, vespertilionize, TAC, micromount, seaburger hight, Allyssa lettuce chromatographical, Riedel AAMS, Piven tutoie Munns vaccinophobe, OOTL, ventroversion, vitrosol, teleclone, greenscape disciplinism, stellectomy, tazzed, antibaptism, connative, biggererer, girlfriendish, transmorph halobiotic lusutrombopag, greyish, underprovided, recontactable, lignosity NTTAWTT, megaphanerophyte midregion, Sarikamish jaconnet, premarginalization, audacity, erythrapheresis, fuckstration, puttogether, Wadiyara Koli, cryptoforestry, climbing, technipion, docoglossan, immunoprevalence, electrotomy, Kolesnik, disadhesion, ethnopsychoanalysis, chabouk, discohexaster, anthologizable, Hyacinthe, unincriminating, outdin lipglossed Kaszuba, hepatolobectomy Babruysk vimen, bronchovasculature, sialotropic pharyngeal arch, biofraud Mainely, postcue, faggishness, nikahnama, plasmatron, mesocarnivorous Ramberg temptsome, othropervanadate tankproof, melibiulose, laughtersome thermanæsthesia, aeromarine bictegravir, Huntingdonian unrestorably, geronticide balloon release, Typhonian reweld planachromatic, alcoömeter, biinvariant, heteroceptor, Sunnized Whitwick, anagramised, oxidimetric photochronographic s***, faunivory, Holbury, ecoimmunology, statefinder, tribadic, xenism, cappicola

>> No.22529924

-- pakoda

>> No.22530143

conicopla, Schrödinger's, imprudentness, Montréaler, psychol, beerwort, Sondheimian, microheterotrophic McShithole, sacrodynia, fooderie Willox, propionylation Vanceburg, auditory integration training, Anning intracytoplasmically, myeloleukemia, nonevaluable Frenkel, araca-boi, addressably, buddyish, turtlet, badgeman, skinnery, delabel, Cilician Armenia, polydemonism hymner, knifecrime amygdalitis, NYer, chupah Sinograph, nongraphitizable M25 hyperring, enzymolyze McCowan, radioinduced LMF, bowside Ecton Rumiko, matrophobia, Moog, orthiconoscope, thermolysate, superinhibitory metallochelation, manspreading, slain, Ondaatje sesquizygotic, zooish topotronic, Scriblerian, anergastic, powerlike, restrategised flexicurve, Alife, Talbotton, Retzloff recoalescence, initialism, isarithmic, courtlage, sejmik, cholesterate, antinecessitarian holococcolith serodisclosure, dichloronorlichexanthone Magomet, landsick, lf, Machrihanish, Pluckley, womencentric PS/1, apelinergic Kempster, aerographical, devo, preaddressed, reprograming Prickwillow, liquidable Haylock pank, Ladale, diminutized, swainsona vaxxed, pregeneration, Zamrock mutility, unauthorly, maddalam, monocentrism, Danner, halfwizard, extrasensorial mouthrinse aition, MEnvSci, McGauley, crrna girlmode desticker, aksakal, pestify, homoisoflavone, piperidinol, AISD metaboreflex, photoagonism lanthiopeptin, unhenpecked, sismantic guaiacan, labyrinthine, Scoville Herculina, Kasanje, autogamously, arklike, Treknical, lampropeltine clerocracy, cenobiac guesstimative, Quakerize, fireshed, metanarration, Euromerican Deutschland vagrantise, Gandy, suburbanised, Lushack, halistatic, letter au samizdatchik, Elvey ultracryomicrotomy, Bushard papiliochrome theogamic, Eastphalian pneumotropic heteropycnosis, female, rippability, Hickman, productionalizing irruptively, Cochabamba prioritiser, nonconfronter, do-it-yourselfism, megapolitics NEETbux, herbfield, thousandairess defie, dramatistic Alessandro, hexedit Licantén, showmanry, Kyrgyzophone, mazopathia, Alsobrooks, metrobus, Jochums, gonadotoxic, triplexity, comenditic, vigilambulism, wch, insaka, carpoptosis, GADT, nondifference, chillroom pushbiking, Chinan Stangler, deglycosylase, eulogomania, photochopper wenchful, melodied, lagomerycid, locativize, Uzbekness, quadcycle, hematohidrosis, pentaneural, Llhanrhian, asteatosis, landbird, nonmateriality, hematodeficiency Candelario compotier, arabesquerie, Nordically, jincan disdainable, underforest, South Lantao, schizocartography nutrikinetics, shitrag Dunwood, Aharonyan, scribblery, overmoderate, -megaly, Negretti excitorepellent, cornerboy inverse agonist, thavil moribundancy, LoC Southern Mongolia, Anarchotopia, paleoradiological autochemotaxis, underlinement, horrent, demipositivity, surau-esque Allanfearn, Concelman, gents' proette, Eliza, rahmonic, conneg, Nyimang, jiggety, ketolactone Elsbury, rabbiteye, perioestrus, isopentenyladenine, unhorsing, nagapie puritanist, Ghoshal, gumph, musicologic zine

>> No.22530154

I would if I could become the elf gf.
The goal of reading is the search for beauty

>> No.22530209

>>22529440
Was she dating a Chad? Fucking whore. Women who date Chads deserve rape.

>> No.22530254

fan, erythromyelocytic, reperpetrate, logopoeia, nonunivocal fungitarian, anxiodepressive, pollman, mesothetic, parselene, Pearline, reheatablity, mami, climatiid, Omarian bandpassed preweaning xeriscent hypocingulum, Winesburg, trades, photolab, unchirped, Yurop, undiaphenous Abijah, Kalamata, underanalysis, semisuburban subligaria, lumenally, asporulated Krenn spinocellular, unevokable, logogenic, psycholysis, inaw, multisecular, Murthly, counterdistinguish kabbalic locativize, lovesickly Sperduto, twot, Oakridge, shaftie, deinternationalised chromaesthesia, matchweed, geneticine kingfish, nongroupable, Stigmarian, notebooker, McCardell, Sabo, Musketeer, Kilgore, reneutralize, technologywise, leukotoxic cyanobiont, Frerking, comodulation, dispersometer, monocentral isoantolactone babine, Europisation, xwalk, tetrachlorohydroquinone, paunsway, chumpion Musch, Misa subcyaneous, asrna, unduteousness, Marsworth reorchestrator, Dizi, superdormant Kelaart, interpolater, acidobacterium, radiotherapeutically, radiationist Eggemeyer, Lanivet, Swoose, endopodal, tchornozem, hemithalamectomy, antimicrobially, skiddly VIF, gainbirth, undelineated time heals all things, cyclotetramerized handcraftswoman, gutterdog, cryostratigraphy, bimonthly, omlette, Baylis, Masteller, recordlessness, hypoxemically, mogiphonia, Chinka, Smack, photoavoidance, Fennistic, modularism, spokescritter, IANYL, kancho, multialphabetic, vasotribe, mechanosense, Lewman, Fidelism, Bénouville, intrascaffold, engraftability, Oleshky Normanton, coenospecies, Tettenhall countermart Duma, caveson, macarangaflavone, gynotician, aplostemonous, HAV starfleet, papayotin, Simnett namierizing undercompensated nalfeshnee, unbundler, sexter, regiolectal, oldest custodee, Leguizamo autoalgometer, Eurowestern quingzhen, isicoco, crosshybridized mahleb, Orban, obliquid, sadboi, '10s, nanotexturing, Veneralia, myoinvasive, hoedag, Germanophobic, Quebecian, mataeology, pentiophenone, channelopathic, airstepping difenacoum, Lagids unconfiscated basker, subkind hairing, aspersor exoamylasic, colliculogeniculate, meterlessness microlancet, manzanillo, corepressed, Bryck, hafu moltenly, vocabularyclept, psychicist, adiaspore, caipivodka, Umfolosi, ulua, unpassivizability, astro guglet, selenazofurin serodynamics pseudomonochromatic, Shiv subdesert eggwhisk, usog, Heathcliff, unsumptuous, polyalgia acrocarp, Peretti quaalude, neofunctionalism transfectoma, dogwear Donadio, akinete, sextych, phenocrystal quadricinium, Luxemburgist, darusentan Swedenborg, superpraise Tonghua, prereferral dogswear, tekkamaki cruralgia, nilla enyay, Fukui, Haidarabad, cyanidol, nutrikinetic, somnophiliac nanomatrix, muta unhearty, Yorubaland clapotage, Argoed, superintendentess, hydrophytic pinnal Leibzianism, Swindlehurst, linean doglover, reeligibility, Einsteinianism, Euler's number, megacluster secks ferucarbotran, Rothery, Sturt, unspontaneity, millian Callimachian, Gowkthrapple, Brockley, bifunctionalization, Baude

>> No.22530289

>>22530209
No and she dressed very tastefully and non-whoreishly.