[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 20 KB, 332x472, umad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2240615 No.2240615 [Reply] [Original]

How does this make you feel?

>> No.2240617

2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
3 What profit hath a man of all his labor which he taketh under the sun?
4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full: unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
8 All things are full of labor; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

>> No.2240620

>>2240617
You are strange /lit/. Make sense since only freaks read.

>> No.2240636

>>2240620
riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to
Howth Castle and Environs.
Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passen-core rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse to Laurens County's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper
all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in
vanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe. Rot a peck of pa's malt had Jhem or Shen brewed by arclight and rory
end to the regginbrow was to be seen ringsome on the aquaface.
The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnu
k!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and lateron life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the
offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan,erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends
an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes: and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the parkwhere oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since dev-
linsfirst loved livvy.
What clashes here of wills gen wonts, oystrygods gaggin fishy-
gods! Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax! Ualu Ualu Ualu! Quaouauh! Where the Baddelaries partisans are still out to mathmaster Malachus Micgranes and the Verdons cata-pelting the camibalistics out of the Whoyteboyce of Hoodie Head. Assiegates and boomeringstroms. Sod's brood, be me fear!
Sanglorians, save! Arms apeal with larms, appalling. Killykill-killy: a toll, a toll. What chance cuddleys, what cashels aired
and ventilated!

>> No.2240640

>>2240636
fuck you, you finnegans wake faggot monkey

>> No.2240642

>>2240636
>riverrun,
>I LOVE GAME OF THRONES

>> No.2240654
File: 21 KB, 208x199, mineeyes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2240617
> All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full: unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

>>2240636
>riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

>> No.2240665

It makes me feel smarter than some 100,000 people.

On the other hand, that means 100,000 fewer potential readers of my book.

>> No.2240670

>>2240615
Yeah, but what kind of asshole likes something like "Who the fuck reads anymore"?
And what kind of asshole cares what assholes on Facebook like?

>> No.2240672

Does reading hundreds of books written by ignorant hermits make one smart?

>> No.2240674
File: 3 KB, 208x208, signspointtoyes!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2240672
Weeeee've got a winner!

>> No.2240678

i feel confusion, i never understood why people cared about this.

>> No.2240709

>>2240678
Yeah me neither. Most of these groups can be looked at in a positive manner

Yoama Eatpussy likes who reads.

Thumbs up to who the fuck reads...

>> No.2240715

It doesnt bother me. They don't read, maybe they prefer other forms of entertainment. Those that thing if you don't read you're stupid are just fuckheads