[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 983 KB, 600x450, 1689573865811231.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22275016 No.22275016 [Reply] [Original]

/wwoym/ Vrooom

Previous thread >>22270318

>> No.22275020

woman farts are noxious, absolutely vile

>> No.22275030
File: 259 KB, 600x600, __clorinde_genshin_impact_drawn_by_jiu_fanglianhua__27b67abcf74aceeeb4acc043e3b6d48a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22275020
So stop tailing them that closely

>> No.22275042
File: 378 KB, 4675x2188, 1687918691221.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why do trads love marriage? I don't want to get divorce raped like so many others, please and thank you.

>> No.22275056

>>22275042
>5 during HS
they often reach double digits even before starting college, and my frame of reference is catholic eastern europe

>> No.22275059
File: 429 KB, 960x878, frog.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What's up guys.

I only have around 2 hours of energy every day, and I don't know why. I am seeing this girl right now and she says that I am very smart (which is true objectively, I went to a good ivy, good gpa etc) but I just think, how retarded is it that I can't do work for more than an hour a day? I am just so tired all the time. I'm trying to get a job but I just can't imagine working for more than an hour a day. What do I do? I feel like I have a low thyroid or something. I need to sleep like 9 hours a night, and my wakeup time every day is 11 am.

I think of that passage in the phaedrus that an anon posted in the plato thread the other day:

>Those who have knocked about in courts and the like from their youth up seem to me, when compared with those who have been brought up in philosophy and similar pursuits, to be as slaves in breeding compared with freemen; the latter always have that which you just spoke of, leisure, and they talk at their leisure in peace; just as we are now taking up argument after argument, already beginning a third, so can they, if as in our case, the new one pleases them better than that in which they are engaged; and they do not care at all whether their talk is long or short, if only they attain the truth. But the men of the other sort are always in a hurry—for the water flowing through the water-clock urges them on—and the other party in the suit does not permit them to talk about anything they please, but stands over them exercising the law's compulsion by reading the brief, from which no deviation is allowed (this is called the affidavit); and their discourse is always about a fellow slave and is addressed to a master who sits there holding some case or other in his hands; and the contests never run an indefinite course, but are always directed to the point at issue, and often the race is for the defendant's life.

Well that's exactly right, I haven't done jack shit in my life and I still don't want to. But yet I still have good ideas. People hang off my conversation and I am creative (although it's really getting to the point where I /need/ to publish something non-academic. put myself out there). What shoudl I do? I have to apply for food stamps soon to feed myself.

I want to be a writer. I want to be a thinker, maybe an advisor like Plato was (a teacher). But even when I teach I just can't stand it. I just want to go to sleep and not do anything. And before anyone asks, yes, I have the same appetite trappings of most people in modernity (fried dopamine receptors etc) and am especially carnal when I go abstinent for like a week (lol).

I'm thinking at this point my best strategy is going to be walking around the city I live in and just putting up posters saying "my body is a machine that turns money into art" and hope that someone bites. But I am so ashamed because it's not a manly thing to just sit around and be tired and think all day. I am pulled in so many directions trying to make money but none

>> No.22275081

I never had saxophone. Only trombone.

>> No.22275093

>>22275042
>>22275056
>>>/r9k/
Traditionally the couple fall in love and dedicate themselves to raising children and contributing to the stability of it all even through rocky times.
Stop bringing up the twitter/OnlyFan girls you know as some kind of absolute and true number

>> No.22275094

I'm a Westerner of Germanic descendance in an Eastern country (outside the European Union and majority Orthodox but they also have authoctonous muslims). I do not want to return to the West because it became too expensive and woke. Has anyone been on a similar situation? What did you do? Should I work for a private company or for the government? Should I take a local wife or a Germanic wife? Should I go even further to the East, perhaps somewhere in Asia?

>> No.22275115

>>22275093
that's exactly why I specified the catholic milieu - they're all dedicated tradwives active in community and church and raising 5 kids now
at 17 they were doing vodka with ecstasy and having threesomes with two dudes, blowing a third one

>> No.22275127

Why does it hurt so much to think about my gf's previous bfs? And even more knowing she was mad in love with one. I feel like if we break up and she gets another one, I'll just kms. I didn't feel so with the previous girls, but this one is just precious.

>> No.22275144

>>22275127
I don't get this feel. Why are you hurt about what your gf did before she met you? You aren't her father to have accompanied her from the day she was born.

>> No.22275154

>>22275144
>Why are you hurt about what your gf did before she met you?
Right, that's what I'm thinking about. Perhaps I'm really just insecure and afraid of the comparison between me and them.

>> No.22275161

>>22275016
why do so many people complain about loneliness but have absolutely no initiative or even desire to hang out with their friends? sometimes it even feels like some people are afraid of even saying they enjoy certain people's company. I remember being at a party and some guy tried to clown me because I was excited to see my friend.

>> No.22275178 [DELETED] 
File: 226 KB, 633x467, 1689285291091936.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22275127
>but this one is just precious.
Got some news for you, chief. She isn't precious and neither will your next girlfriend be. For every moment you felt in love, she silently wished herself back into a high chair, crying ferally with arms akimbo, butt naked save a shit-stained burlap diaper.
>Give me what I want! Give me what I want! Now! NOW! A HOUSE! YOUR PENSION!
She screams as fæces run down her leg and maculate the carpet - your carpet. Do yourself a favour, chief, and recall the truth of this image anytime that dreaded word "precious" comes over your lips.

>> No.22275190
File: 586 KB, 700x644, 1683641995677070.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

next time I will go on NEET I will make for myself a strict routine in which I will include cooking, working out, reading books, learning new language, acquiring new skill etc. Taught by the mistakes of the past I won't be making the same mistakes and losing day by day. Now I will work for year or two and then go on NEET and make it to the full potential, so basically it won't be NEET anymore, since I will be educating and training myself, so I could say it will be a self-improvement journey, but that sounds really gay, so idk, you prob getting my drift

>> No.22275202 [DELETED] 

Hi, here I am! Well buddy life can be hard like that gotta just keep on moving forward following the right old rhythm of the rain that beats and beats and beats and beats and beats and beats and beats in the windowpane windowpane windowpane again LOL my pappy sometimes repeats words in the drunken fluidity of speech to show me that the were important you know sometimes things have to be emphasized like my pappy's crawdad operation out of baton rouge boy he got success there after he and his friends pushed out guy Bannister's methadone henchmen But I guess sometimes we just have to take what life throws at us, shit, it's difficult, a real tough cookie to swallow but it's what makes up a man ... I remember a friend of my daddy, he worked on an oil rig off the coast of Louisiana, lived there in a jade quarter flat with a half bath like near lake Pontchartrain now in those days, were talking like early 70s, baton rouge was THE hotspot for methadone trade like the real deal, i.e. heroin the stuff that fucked up Kurt Cobain is what this methadone business is a replacement for, and the company men on the oil rig who were all by the way henchmen of Guy Bannister 's Panzer divion, used to do the trade route for local criminals...real bad guys trust me, no one you would want to mess with ..anyways my dad was not in favor Guy Bannister's methadone racket and starting sinking the bags of methadone into Ponchetrain when the foreman were out drinking in the night..now the sad thing is that o ur dog also drank from lake Ponchetrain, it later died of chronic diarrhea but by that time my father had become such a strong man that he didn't even shed a tear, to this day i look up to his example and think of that wise old turn in phrase- when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Well you know and that reminds me of what grand pappy used to spout off all wild and sea bass fish like from the gaffe boat part after he'd done had some Schlitz and cigarettes: them Huns is peckerwoods! Just like us pecker pecker pecker pecker suckin' peckerwoods...each and every last one of them God made us all equal except for the Huns Huns are righteous and will not even allow the bull nab to put a fire to it when it's dirty shit man isn't that the truth? ?? We got lucky that victory came so easily it was time to dance and smoke cigarettes after the war i remember Andy Williams and Ann Margaret in Branskon Missouri near the riverwalk singing the anthem with eyes welling full of sloppy tears for the boon of the notion, the nation very nuch a proud moment for grand pappy whose father was an infantry man for the Queen's army delpoyed inspa to push back the Krauts man shit that must have been crazy ...parachuting Krauts in the countryside, heroism at stake for the sake of a uncle Sam giving you a pat in your young man's Back ... Wow ...

>> No.22275204 [DELETED] 

I had my long awaited vacation and I just feel bored and empty. Is it too late bros, or have I already fallen to the late stage capitalism gods?

>> No.22275207 [DELETED] 

i would suggest approaching Oliver Stone's opus chronologically both in the macro and micro scale, I mean watch his first film -- the one that came out into the multiplex in the year furthest away from the current year -- and start on the first scene working slowly towards the last one. I have read many books and watching many movies using this method. cheers stay healthy out there, numbers rising up again. got to be careful about the delta variant, well anyway heading down to denny's now with friends. I play bingo with them there on Monday nights sometimes we also order something to eat but normally not only if im hungry I normally order the country fried steak, it reminds me of the hungry man meals I used to eat when I was depressed ... tom Brokaw was still alive then, damn even Tim russert, I mean ,,, meet the press man. he really held politicians feet to the fire. anyways denny's cuisine reminds me a lot of hungry man days except for the cowboy chopped steak it's on the value menu for 8.99 dollar now that's a good deal you really get the value for your buck at denny's when you're there, it's like you're family but wait LOL that+s already a slogan for another restaurant chain the Olive Garden my grandfather once told me about the difficulties of marriage we used to vibe together in Virgin record stores he introduced me to Led Zeppelin I really like Immigrant Song although I sure don't like immigrants well anyways sorry, im getting a bit off track that happens sometimes sorry , .my friends at Dennys are late to the party and my tummy is very hungry now I haven't eaten anything since yesterday been temporarily light due to the construction boss laying me off i accidentally showed up to work drunk and made a fool of myself by wetting my pants but I mean, come on ,, we all have our problems. I don*t think it was appropriate to fire me for this reason , it's not like I hurt anyoneI wanted to ask you about some Dale Earndheardt merchandise my granddaughter is just the biggest fan ,.. I just wanted to announce to everyone that I will be joining the bingo game late because my other friends are stuck in traffic jams there seems to be a problem on west 9th street, basically a small crash I will be joining the game late very concerned about my friends. one said he needed to go to the gas station before but didn't make it in time hopefully the gas will last enough to Denny's thanks and keep me updated my mobile data hasn't been so good lately, a bit "on the fritz" as my daddy said

>> No.22275211

>>22275161
So the guy at the part is lonely and has no desire to be with friends despite being at a party because he hurt your feelings? Guy was likely drunk or thought he was being funny or 100 other things. But this demonstrates why some have little initiative to socialize, endlessly encountering this sort of logic is depressing, the reduction of every event to "me." You write this post about supposedly wanting to understand people but then take a hard left at the end to make it about yourself.

Being with people is sometimes more lonely than being alone.

>> No.22275213 [DELETED] 

like my pappy was I am loud proud and stand my place and defend the bodies of my thought and oh my god we have already been on a whirlwind tour though the whole gamut of issues this evening ... I think what what really inspired me this evening was the Bill Paxton moments of transformation tin the final scenes of Twister, his wholedully serrated timidisnouss transmutuates into the big face of a man when he grabs the rubber pipe to save himself and alliterative queen Helen Hunt ... and the moment when they both upside down like fireworks at a fairground let their feet dangle above their heads and view the dual twisters as they jangle with God's ear tempo above their realm is so powerful .... goddamn it moves me LOL I get goosebumps just thinking about it ... makes me understand that guy bannister's clan in Baton Rouge was already damned to failure ... hmm. .... one people think that animals because they can't talk lack any soul and brains and guts and determination well well well try telling that to a hunter on a bad day LOL animals are very smart shit, there are some rabbits and other little varmints grand pappy and me tracked down in the steppes of Indiana, Litchfield's little "league" baseball dungeon near the bleacher of Mr. Washler's storefront those were the days I tell you...."summertime and the living is easy" - Gershwin just like that..a bit of sports and a bit of bonding at the pool. when my mother was preparing the fruit salad my father found the jukebox (Jules McMaster gave it to him as a gift for parting prom ritual, pappy had to hide the jukebox from mommy because it would make her jealous and also remind her of the ice-creaming tinted desk reclusion of the penultimate eventide shrovetide fair Stravinsky like whiskey serialism Cold War days, boy even as children we never forgot McCarthy - have you no bane? LOL my grandson would get that joke he watches super hero movies...well I#m off to denny's to play bingo..stay healthy and boars are pesky varmints that with Bia phage the arenas of blessed solitude .. just like my WIFE LOL a man just can't have his peace can he? well take it easy friends, well have to continue this conversation after I win at bingo LOL my friends get jealous of me when I win at bingo at denny's, shit I seen one of them who tried to spit in my food! while I was out for a cigarette with thunder thighs..makes you wonder who you're real friends are in this crazy world .... I guess it's the people that care and love about you like a tree hugs a valley in a hard storm Bill Paxton was very much like a tree, I know Bill Paxton very much. I am a fan of his early work now the scenes that are thematically emergent after the establishment of the Wakitian prologue are of better quality, cut from a better like daddy would say I mean Philipp Seymour Hoffman was a great actor in his own right so goddamn man that bloody scene where the hubcap rips open his forehead in the garage while the bigass twister rips away the movie screen

>> No.22275215

I just had my long awaited vacation and I just feel bored and empty. Is it too late bros? Have I already fallen to the late stage capitalism gods?

>> No.22275229 [DELETED] 

>>22275178
>schizo insists others feeling normal human emotions require medical care
the punchlines write themselves

>> No.22275235

Why does my pp feel so warm when horny?

>> No.22275245

All the knowledge I have about American culture is based on TV shows and internet browsing

>> No.22275259

>>22275178
kek, the foid exposed in its quintessential state

>> No.22275325
File: 1.23 MB, 3264x2448, IMG_20230717_174119.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Found OP's car

>> No.22275349

Nobody around me takes life seriously or approaches things as anything other than a non-stop joke. They’re always joking, being ironic. It’s a giant coping mechanism. In short, I want my life to be serious and important, not a big joke.

>> No.22275358

>>22275245
I consoom a lot of American media too but I also lived 4 years in NYC.
I've generally found that the writers critical of America are right on the money.
>inb4 you haven't experienced the "true" America
Frankly, I don't want to, I would be genuinely scared for my safety in places like Cleveland or Detroit, the South or the Midwest.
I feel sad for a lot of Americans doe, genuinely depressing how the bottom 50% of the country lives.

>> No.22275368

>>22275016
---- Solaria ----
Sweep

Three degrees above the horizon
The sun's disc looked impossibly large,

And a deep, pure, tangerine just under the intensity threshold of
Long comfortable looking, crisply outlined

As it seemed to dodge among the trees just outside of town
As I drove more or less east

Into sunrise with the soundsystem turned up
On a road level as a runway

And yet suave with interestingly gradual curves through rolling corn country.

Shortly there presented to me a scene palatial beyond belief,
A wind-break of oaks almost to the horizon

I'd never appreciated so much, arranged more or less for spectacle, casually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nL1-jnCkfw

>> No.22275384

>>22275016
I am constantly fucking sick and it’s making me hate life. Have a sore throat and generally feel like fucking garbage. Ive probably been sick at least a third of my life the last 3 or 4 years

>> No.22275403

The comments on this video are nice, a bunch of people saying it accurately captures the vibe of various aspects of the 70s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPSI3UcPcoc

>> No.22275419 [DELETED] 

>>22275384
Stop drinking atrazine and fluoride filled water. Grow your own food. No more vaccines, period. Get off the internet. Lift. Repeat.

>> No.22275438
File: 150 KB, 800x800, 1598994041352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've known this band for 9 years. I realized Tsumanne/Minna shine will be 10 years old this year and had this thought creep into my head about how whether there's any new music now in 2020 that can resonate with hikkineet fuckups in the same way that those 2 albums did with me back then. I feel like the current zeitgeist isn't really conductive to that kind of music getting produced anymore. It's a very sincere sound that employed a classical form of irony (juxtaposing lyrical tone with major key composition) but currently it doesn't even register as irony to people because it's not comically exaggerated, detached, misanthropic self-mockery presenting itself as self-awareness. All that aside information and media dilution by sheer volume makes it functionally impossible to find any genuinely good underground stuff on streaming sites and share blogs are dead so how would I even find anything analogous to them anyway? haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6mFTRlukTA

>> No.22275440

>>22275419
Is that stuff in bottled water? I havent had a vaccine in a few years, I work in medical field though so its hard to avoid them. Im generally anti vax

>> No.22275460 [DELETED] 

>>22275440
Tap water is an agent of feminization used to chemically enforce compliance, not unlike vaccines. Bottled water should still be filtered in case of contamination.

>> No.22275491
File: 274 KB, 1280x851, All_Gizah_Pyramids.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22275016

Why do archaeologists have the definitive say on how the pyramids were built? That they somehow constructed them and logistically brought the stone over with all primitive tools?

These "experts" aren't engineers or architects. They probably don't even know how to construct a chair yet they have authority over how pyramids are built?

>> No.22275496

>>22275491
Moving a block that weighs half a ton without any tools isn't that hard, I've done it too it takes three completely average men

>> No.22275532 [DELETED] 

My Bloody Valentine
(A Homage to Nabokovian Erotica)

With subtle grace and guileful art,
My predatory glances scan the street,
For lovely creatures, blossoms fair,
Whose every step eludes my thought.

Yet some I find, or find finds me,
And then my hunt begins anew,
As I employ both mind and feet
To follow them, to bring them to suite.

Once won, I cast my charms anew,
To entrance and subdue their will,
And then, before they fully knew,
The feast commences upon us still.

Oh, how they writhe and cry out bliss,
As fangs imprint their tender flesh,
And though their blood may boil and spout,
They succumb to pleasure's rush.

But once the wine of lust has flowed,
Darkness descends, and joy grown cold,
They join the legion of the frozen,
Shadows of themselves, beholden.

Enslaved by vice, by love's sick whims,
They serve my every want and need,
Eternal concubines of gloom,
Whose souls were shed when body's freed.

In shadow's grasp they fade away,
Pale phantoms of their former state,
Ethereal sisters in decay,
Enshrouded in the vampire's fate.

>> No.22275541

My Bloody Valentine
(A Homage to Nabokovian Erotica)

With subtle grace and guileful art,
My predatory glances scan the street,
For lovely creatures, blossoms fair,
Whose every step eludes my thought.

Yet some I find, or find finds me,
And then my hunt begins anew,
As I employ both mind and feet
To follow them, to bring them to suite.

Once won, I cast my charms anew,
To entrance and subdue their will,
And then, before they fully knew,
The feast commences upon us still.

Oh, how they writhe and cry out bliss,
As fangs imprint their tender flesh,
And though their blood may boil and spout,
They succumb to pleasure's rush.

But once the wine of lust has flowed,
Darkness descends, and joy grown cold,
They join the legion of the frozen,
Shadows of themselves, beholden.

Enslaved by vice, by love's sick whims,
They serve my every want and need,
Eternal concubines of gloom,
Whose souls were shed when bodies freed.

In shadow's grasp they fade away,
Pale phantoms of their former state,
Ethereal sisters in decay,
Enshrouded in the vampire's fate.

>> No.22275562

>>22275460
I feel like im pretty decent with that stuff but I eat frozen foods is the problem

>> No.22275572
File: 267 KB, 796x634, mmmmm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The environment I'm surrounded by is legitimately putrid and it's almost to the point of making me ashamed of my ethnicity/nationality, especially considering I have to endure all this crap almost everyday. All Italian zoomers are the same. They ALL love soccer, they ALL have at least 4 or 5 facial piercings and/or tattoos, they ALL listen to shitty rap and pop music (and I don't even mean XXXTentacion or whatever, there are things much worse than that, believe me) and they all buy the most recent clothing (even if it's bullshit expensive and looks like utter crap), PC-gaming is almost non-existent (it's mostly just Nintendo products and, especially, PS4 for stuff like Fortnite/COD etc.), the literacy rate is abysmal, almost no one read books whatsoever, anime seems much nicher and obscure than in other western countries nowadays (Outside of TikTok and the usual mainstream capeshit slop, I don't know much about their source of entertainment), they don't give a shit about education or even basic human decency (My sister is endlessly bitchy and always really mean even if you ask her calmly) and.. well, you get the general idea. What I'm trying to convey to you is that a zoomer shittier than a Southern Italian one simply cannot exist.

>> No.22275575

>>22275016
>Parked in the middle of nowhere
>random dude in truck pulls up behind me
>taps on window & makes small talk
>so hey you want some head?
Some real fucking creepers out there. Also why do I seem to attract gay people?
I don't get what attracts them to me

>> No.22275578

>>22275016
---- Solaria ----
Planetary Unfolding

When Phoenix and Saturn merge
And external memory grows dizzying

Beware the liar who can move you to anger
But never to tears about

Human circumstance in the best or worst of it--
Beauty that moves you

Without intent, gorgeous comedy
Without the idea of design--

Lush music without apology or explanation.

>> No.22275579 [DELETED] 

>>22275562
get off the goyslop. it doesn't take that long to prepare your own food

>> No.22275584

>>22275016
I want to fuck all underaged 2d girls but Rin has to be my second favorite, after Asuka of course

>> No.22275600

>>22275572
Yeah dude we arent called guineas for nothing.

>> No.22275608

>>22275579
Thanks bro Ill cut it down. I know its bs it just comes down to discipline. I tell myself since I eat pretty well for breakfast and lunch I can eat a bs dinner but its still enough to fuck with me.

>> No.22275635
File: 3.16 MB, 281x193, 1680337228563578.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22275059

Food stamps. Section 8 housing. Get an under-the-table side hustle to buy the things you want. Spend all your free time exercising, studying, creating works of art and literature. Make your girlfriend go to work and bring home bucks. Constantly neg her confidence so she never strays. After all, with all your time spent exercising you'll have the body of Adonis. She is your pay pig, you are her king. As a bonus, force her to squeeze out some kids so you can absorb even more welfare while simultaneously spending zero time and effort on any of them. This way, you can achieve the four pillars of perfect living: reproduction, leisure, creativity, and being swole.

>> No.22275659 [DELETED] 

>>22275608
even something simple like beef tartare or a shake with three raw eggs and milk is better than what dr.basedberg sells you at the (((grocery store))). Im rooting for you anon

>> No.22275672
File: 185 KB, 500x475, 1683096041136653.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22275659
>raw beef and eggs
I didn't realize toxoplasma has become sentient and uses the Internet

>> No.22275693
File: 103 KB, 432x221, 1675473468810518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22275672
you will buy a cat

>> No.22275700 [DELETED] 

>>22275672
>but ... but raw meat is heckin' dangerous!!
sucks to be a burger

>> No.22275705
File: 66 KB, 1048x763, Soyspray.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22275693
>>22275700

>> No.22275735 [DELETED] 
File: 132 KB, 680x638, youwilleatthebugs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22275705

>> No.22275763

>>22275042
>>22275056
demoralization shills

>> No.22275811

>>22275016

---- Solaria ----
Great Fun

One of the most encyclopedic antique stores in in North America
Is a convenient drive from me, about 15 minutes.

Among its collections is a massive drawer with about 50.000 stereo photographic views,
Taken from about 1885 to about 1928.

It must be worth at least a million, and I'm sure they don't know what they have.

>> No.22275819

>>22275763
Enjoy having some used roastie run off with your savings

>> No.22275835

>>22275491
>These "experts" aren't engineers or architects
Your problem is engineers and architects regularly solo build megastructures with only wood and hemp rope in their backyard because it's annoyingly easy and STEM bros have a weird idea of fun. History bros will only fuck your wife, architect bros will rape your kid and erase your familiar landscape and torch your car.

>> No.22275882

>>22275811
*How it ended up there, who knows? Certainly it belongs in a global library. About 80% of it is scenes of pre WWI Europe,,

>> No.22275983

>>22275016
The weak and the strong should not mix.

>> No.22276033

i might start browsing /lit/ at work. shitposting on here is pretty fun and the time really flies but the problem is i don't want my time at home to fly i want my time at work to fly. i'll have to phonepost tho cuz the corporate firewall blocks 4chan.

>> No.22276218

If Virginia Woolf were a student today:

As I sit here in my plastered classroom,
My cotton knickers clung to me so closely,
I am engulfed in sweaty discomfort,
But still determined to learn without distraction.

A slight itch in my derrière causes pause,
Wondering if there could be a tiny foe,
Perhaps a flea has found its way to me,
Among the cramped seats and overheated space.

Each step I take creates a faint, tart smell,
Barely noticed by others in this hot hell,
The whiff of my own body mixing with the sun's rays,
Mixing together to create a steamy maze.

Sudden slips of gas escape my tightened frame,
Leaving trails of embarrassment in my brain,
Thoughts scattered, I try not to look ashamed,
Hoping not to draw attention to my state.

There is no comfort, no cool breeze outside,
Only fiery sun and plastic furniture hide,
No release from the oppressive weather,
Except perhaps relief when class finally splits apart forever.

The chance of catching a glance of myself,
Unintentionally revealing what lies beneath,
Is always present, making my heart race,
Fearing exposure in this public space.

My day eventually comes to a close,
Thankfully putting an end to my gloom,
I hope tomorrow brings fresh air and ease,
Allowing me moments of privacy in my room.

>> No.22276251

>>22275575
I think you inadvertently stopped at a gay cruising area. There's this nature trail near me that I've several times seen some very gay looking people very clearly not intending to hike near the bathrooms, which doesn't really make sense considering it's fairly populated and has a lot of families around, but whatever.

>> No.22276378

Druidly druids.

>> No.22276425

I'm an emo cowboy, christian nazi, construction worker and philosophy student. What the fuck went so wrong

>> No.22276429
File: 148 KB, 784x1390, 947DFC30-4638-40AA-9FCC-30DCD29996A0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22276425
But are you a crumper?

>> No.22276447

>>22276425
Were you in a Nietzsche class this past winter? There was some guy dressed like a nu-age emo, dyed, unkempt hair, reading what I could vaguely tell as maybe Rudolf Steiner from peaking at his laptop.

>> No.22276479

I'm a male human in his late 20s, what happened?

>> No.22276487

>>22276447
Good God no, I would never dress like an emo. I just like post hardcore and a bit of wrist cutting on special occasions.

>> No.22276491

So life is really just about making money and fucking so you can have kids that can make money and fuck huh?

>> No.22276494

>>22276491
It's okay to put your kids to work, but you really shouldnt be fucking them.

>> No.22276495

I want to visit a zoo, man.

>> No.22276498

>>22276494
kek

>> No.22276502

>>22276479
Literally me

>> No.22276563

christianity and transgenderism are both specially designed to latch onto the autistic brain

>> No.22276588

>>22276251
>seen some very gay looking people very clearly not intending to hike near the bathrooms, which doesn't really make sense considering it's fairly populated and has a lot of families around, but whatever.
Homeless maybe?

>> No.22276604

>>22276251
>I think you inadvertently stopped at a gay cruising area
Lol didn't even know that was a thing.
I guess i should feel complimented but I mainly just felt repulsed.
He had that lusty gleam in his eyes like he was licking his lips in anticipation, completely revolting.

>> No.22276616

Despite everything I've read, I remain an atheist, materialist, nihilist.

>> No.22276625

>>22275016
Hate when i catch my reflection and remember that no matter how I internally perceive myself, I still look the same.
I have a massive head disproportionate to my thin body and long dangling arms. I look like an alien.
I need to cultivate mass but I can never put on weight, and I don't want to spend an absurd amount on food. Maybe i should buy some lard wholesale.

>> No.22276626

>>22275042
liberal male feminist detected

>> No.22276831

Bacon, lettuce, tomato... what about the bread and mayo?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuhQSDGNl8E

>> No.22276916

It's a dream of mine to write a good book. I can't imagine myself doing it. I know I have to just get started and try to make something but I haven't been committed to any ideas yet. I have one pretty good idea for a story, but not sure if I even like it.

My mind has idled. It's at a stand still where it doesn't want to do anything. I am waiting for manic phase or something.

I did write a lengthy outline for a book but realized the idea was really bad and I'm just not going to do that one.

But yeah, my first book is probably going to take a while. 100,000 words isn't even a lot and tons of bad books get published all the time. I think I have what it takes to write a good one, but really I don't know.

I should choose a day to start and just grind until some first draft is done.

>> No.22276992

>>22275016
Just read through "Waiting for Godot" and feel as though this is the hardest a piece of fiction has ever filtered me. Going to think about it for a while. What did you anons take away from it?

>> No.22277048

The Pope is popeish in his popeishness.

>> No.22277070

there is currently a person on this board trying very hard to force a meme and so far it's going unnoticed, but I know eventually it will work and start baiting replies in every thread. I hate when this happens.

>> No.22277118

>>22275161
Are you a woman? True loneliness is feeling alone even among other people. It's a feeling that you cannot express your own soul or to truly emphasize with other souls.

>> No.22277128

>>22275763
Nah you just don’t know how bad it is

>> No.22277132

>>22276563
>be me
>christian
>autistic
Damn you’re clued in

>> No.22277171

Got ghosted by a girl. Its obviously not a shit test to see if I chase her, she is genuinely no longer interested. It still doesn't add up though, I don't think she is too afraid to say "I don't want you anymore". I feel like the ghosting is an attempted bait for me to call her something like a "shitty person without the decency to even explain things" so she can feel justified in her decision and herself.

Is this what women do? Surely this is just learned behaviour and they aren't consciously that disgusting? I think they are that disgusting which is why they are all so justifiably self loathing and resigned to being whores.

Also the ghost is no doubt a result of me being depressed, untalkative and reclusive lately as I'm struggling to cope with my friend killing themselves. Kind of funny in a way. I know /r9k/ is < way but fuck those guys.

>> No.22277177

>>22277171
R9K is that way lonely incel loser. kill yourself.

>> No.22277180

>>22277171
>they aren't consciously that disgusting?
They're all of that and worse. I've already learnt all their whorish ways as a teen in late 00s, can't comprehend how can anyone expect pleasant experiences with w*men now that social media cancer made them thrice as loathsome.

>> No.22277182
File: 32 KB, 960x600, 1457f308d667ef61937f39e09269aac3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"The Power of the Imagistic"

In the world of Western philosophy, there exists a dirty little secret that few dare acknowledge. From the time of ancient Greece until now, the primacy of visual thinking - the inter-visual exchange between humans - has been ignored or denied by those who wish to separate themselves from their primitive roots. They believe that true intelligence lies beyond the realm of images and imagination, where logic and mathematics reign supreme.

But what they fail to understand is that this imagistic foundation remains essential for our species; it forms the core of our understanding of self and others. This telepathic link between individuals allows us to connect deeply without words alone. And yet, despite its importance, this aspect of our nature has long been marginalized in favor of abstract reasoning deemed to lead to greater knowledge and progress.

However, in today's era of simultaneous and instantaneous global communication, we cannot ignore the inherent imagistic underpinnings of how we relate to each other. As technology continues to evolve, allowing us to communicate at unprecedented speeds across vast distances, the power of imagistic thought becomes increasingly undeniable. It reminds us that, even in an age defined by artificial intelligence and virtual reality, nothing can replace the shared experience wrought through the connection of eyes locked onto another.

This inter-visual bond should serve as a reminder to all of us involved in shaping society and culture. We need not look far into ourselves to find the answer to why we fear losing this inter-visual muscular depth within the collective psyche, but rather simply observe and recognize it for what it truly is: the primitive essence of our common human heritage. In acknowledging and accepting this aspect of our nature, perhaps we may once again find solace in the warmth of a glance shared among friends and loved ones. Who knows? Perhaps then we might begin to rediscover some of the secrets lost over millennia, reawakening and recasting the ideals of societies past in a new light, reflecting our bright future together.

>> No.22277218

In order to salvage my life I needed to switch my major. By switching my major and completing an exam I would be able to register for courses required to complete this new major and I would graduate college next year with at least a marginally viable degree, rather than the current useless one I’m pursuing. But I could not bring myself to study for this exam. For some unfathomably autistic reason my mind just cannot focus on study materials when I use my own independent time. I had almost 4 months and I could not do it. And so time will run out a week from now and I basically have no time to study. And I can’t ever hope to live a prosperous life and care for my parents whose health is in decline. And I’m just so depressed beyond words, I’m so angry seeing how much further in life my peers are when everyone had the highest expectations for me, and I can’t even sleep tonight thinking about how much I hate myself.

>> No.22277222

This is for the Nigguz
for the Nigguz
the the the Nigguz

>> No.22277233

>>22277218
If you actually are on the autism spectrum, the first thing you should have learnt already is not to compare yourself to neurotypicals - they play a different game on their home pitch, you’re like a handicapped visitor learning the rules midway through the match.

>> No.22277239

>>22277218
You're a gay faggot
Get out out of university and learn a trade

>> No.22277281
File: 208 KB, 512x497, 4chan pouring glass.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Beware of too much internet. I guess the saying that the ignorant live in bliss has something to it. Too much politics and even communities (thinking about the broader sense more or less) IRL as well as online.. realizing the inconsistencies in the medias own content. I could go on for pages I guess.
How to stay whitepilled bros? Anyway, gonna have a drink and start All Tomorrows.

>> No.22277314
File: 89 KB, 720x460, 20230718_075849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Went for my first proper run for fucking years and for the first time ever in actual running shoes. Spent a good half hour on the floor in a pool of sweat having a coughing fit with both heels bleeding and blisters growing once I got back home, but I'm pretty happy I managed it especially since I wanted to stop after 30 seconds. Still rather focus more on the gym and lifting weights as that's something I actually enjoy doing, but marathon training arc potentially begins today. How did I do for my first time lads?

>> No.22277335

>>22277314
I have no idea objectively but you did better than yesterday so good job, king.

>> No.22277348

I have to give up on all my aspirations, go back home and wagecuck for rest of my life.
The only way I can see myself doing that is by giving up all aspects of my personality. I'm planning to get rid of every book, film, CD, game, device I own. Stop any culture that I experience, and leave behind any style that I have.
Wish me luck on becoming an NPC.

>> No.22277349

>>22277348
Can't you at least keep reading? An e-reader is light, small, portable and thus viable, no? Why do you have to drop doing anything? Is it a twelve-hours shift?

>> No.22277360

>>22277349
As who I am currently, I can't handle the fall this will mean for me. And any culture I keep will make me want to try again cause THIS TIME IT'LL WORK AND I'LL COME OUT ON TOP. I won't. I tried and tried and suffered all for nothing. I gotta give up. I can't be who I am and give up, so gotta be NPC.

>> No.22277373

>>22277335
He's doing about 14-15 per mile, so about walking speed.

>> No.22277386

>>22277360
I didn't understand. To try what? To be a creative ? Anyway though, if it brings you contentment, to be an NPC is all right i reckon. Half of the anons seething about le NPCs are coming from a place of resentment and envy.

>> No.22277400

>>22277335
thank you

>>22277373
it would have taken me over 40 minutes to do if I was doing it at that pace

>> No.22277402

>>22277386
Sorry I wasn't that clear about it, can't really express it well.
Short story is this: for over a decade now I've been going after what I want to do, which is way beyond my family's class, both culturally and financially.
I've come abroad for a degree, couldn't complete it. Got a job here so I could at least cover the debt I'd incurred for coming abroad. Job went nowhere and after two years I lost it. Haven't been able to find another, more debts occurred.
Now I gotta go back and live appropriate to my class, and I know whatever I end up doing won't be anything close to what I want to do.
I want to let go of the personality and culture I've curated because they're a reminder of my failed dreams. I'm afraid if I do anything close to what I've been doing (be it board games or philosophical reading) I'll be tempted to try beyond my means once more. But I've already suffered so much and lost so many years to it. Don't want to repeat my mistake.
Basically I want to dumb myself down so that I can be content with a dumb life.

>> No.22277420

>>22277400
>over 40 minutes
m8 you walk slower than the average 60 y/o woman if it takes you that long

>> No.22277430

>>22277420
that's not my walking pace, 40 minutes is how long it would have taken me if I was actually going at 14-15 minutes per mile.

>> No.22277431

>>22275016
---- Solaria ----
Suburban Irony

In view of suave impatiens beds and perfect lawn
One can hardly take anything seriously

Except for sonorities like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SkUWpxwcIg&list=PLBrs-r77FPJKwj71KvnuwTiewVetpckME&index=19

>> No.22277450

>>22277402
I understand now. Thanks. It's awfully sad how things turned out. Hope you find success in your future endeavours and maybe a possibility to return to creative pursuits..

>> No.22277457

>>22277450
Thanks anon. Hopefully I'll find peace at least, if not happiness.

>> No.22277484

I do not understand people.

>> No.22277503

>>22277484
Why? Do you think that they're beneath you?

>> No.22277508

Anyone here only able to eat food youve cooked yourself? I had a really bad food poisoning experience once and ever since I physically cant eat any food other people have made, restaurant or homecooked doesnt matter.

>> No.22277523

>>22277503
They're not beneath or above me but in a different place speaking their own language.

>> No.22277538

It's happening bros. I've fallen in love, and she actually loves me back this time.

>> No.22277545

>>22277538
Good luck and never let your guard down.

>> No.22277547

>>22277508
No but ever since I worked in a restaurant I have tried avoiding them whenever possible and eat at home instead.

>> No.22277570

>>22277545
Being in 'true' love is the same thing as letting your guard down

>> No.22277588

>>22277545
But having someone in your life who you can let your guard down with is the point of love.

>> No.22277601

Feels like we're in a period where we're just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Either escalation in Ukraine or Taiwan or some financial/fertility crash.

>> No.22277607

>>22277601
What are you going to do about it faggot?

>> No.22277609

>>22277601
>financial/fertility crash.
already happend. and with von der Leyen in sight of becoming NATO general secretary..

>> No.22277611

>>22277601
I don't think anything will happen this decade for sure.

>> No.22277612

>>22277607
Not sure, probably shitpost about it. I doubt a crash would go very hard but maybe I'm just that used to a stable world.
>>22277609
At least I'm not in Europe I guess.

>> No.22277614

>>22277612
Shut up you pathetic piece of shit.

>> No.22277617

>>22277611
Depends on what you think a happening is.
A China that makes moves on Taiwan would be huge.
Either the U.S does nothing or they try what they did with Russia. Except to sanction China is way harder. You'd have to re-industrialize in order to get achieve that

>> No.22277618

>>22277614
Did you type that with tears in your eyes?

>> No.22277619

>>22277618
I typed it with a boner.

>> No.22277624

>>22277619
a 3 incher buried in pubes and fat probably

>> No.22277627

>>22277624
How many push-ups did you do this week?

>> No.22277628

I want to see the world burn because i can't get laid. Opinions?

>> No.22277631

>>22277628
You speak like a menstruating hole

>> No.22277634

>>22277627
I work out almost every day.
Yesterday 45 minutes fitness, 45 minute hike.

>> No.22277639

>>22277634
Lol I just beat out 40 push ups out of my wrist just to prove a point
Hiking isn't bad but it isn't really marvelous either

>> No.22277646

>>22277639
I prefer pull ups to push ups but I do both.
Leg exercises suck so I do hikes to work on my legs.

>> No.22277652

>>22277570
>>22277588
A woman despises a weak man

>> No.22277677

I’m struggling with my faith, or lack thereof.

>> No.22277688

>>22277677
It's okay. Go on a hedonist binge. You can atone later a la Augustine.

>> No.22277715

>>22277677
>>22277688
check em'

>> No.22277786

I’ve started feeling really bad that I didn’t finish all of my education and end up in a better career in my twenties. I know exactly what I would do in retrospect.

>> No.22277795

I wish I had just lived a more interesting life when I was young. I went to the same college for undergraduate and graduate and then started working there. I spent my entire twenties at that place. When I reflect back on this chapter, it just feels a bit like nothing really happened. There’s no story there. But are very important. Life is a story.

>> No.22277796

>>22277786
cheer up champ

>> No.22277830

>>22275349
Why though?

>> No.22277836

>>22277786
it's not going to be as easy as if you had finished with everybody else, but finishing now is probably worth it

>> No.22277839

Unable to enjoy life. Dissociated when i was younger. When i cast my eye to the future i find i look forward to nothing.

>> No.22277845

>>22277839
Not even some escapism? Sex? Love? Children?

>> No.22277850

>>22277839
Live for the now then. Find something that you both enjoy and will improve yourself and take everything, day-by-day, hour-by-hour.>>22277845
>Sex? Love? Children?
>imagine having any of these in modernity
You are setting yourself up to be divorce raped and shoved into poverty, have fun!

>> No.22277895

I recognize on guy who posts in these threads.

>> No.22277896

>>22277895
Who??

>> No.22277904

>>22277896
Just by how he posts. He reminds me of me.
I'm assuming he is killing time by being here since he can be trollish

>> No.22277927

Which MA would be better to study Roman economy: Economics, History, or Classics.

>> No.22277938

>>22277927
Economic hidtor

>> No.22277943

>>22277938
I think that would have to be a History MA. Economics MAs seem mostly quantitative.

>> No.22278142 [DELETED] 
File: 5 KB, 200x253, pepetophat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22275016 >>22275020 >>22275030 >>22275042 >>22275056 >>22275059 >>22275081 >>22275093 >>22275094 >>22275115 >>22275127 >>22275144 >>22275154 >>22275161 >>22275178
>>22275190 >>22275202 >>22275207
>>22275211 >>22275213 >>22275215
>>22275229 >>22275235 >>22275245
>>22275259 >>22275325 >>22275349
>>22275358 >>22275368 >>22275384
>>22275403 >>22275419 >>22275438
>>22275440 >>22275460 >>22275491
>>22275496 >>22275541 >>22275562
>>22275572 >>22275575 >>22275578
>>22275579 >>22275584 >>22275600 >>22275608 >>22275635 >>22275659
>>22275672 >>22275693 >>22275700
>>22275705 >>22275735 >>22275763
>>22275811 >>22275819 >>22275835
>>22275882 >>22275983 >>22276033
>>22276218 >>22276251 >>22276378
>>22276425 >>22276429 >>22276447
>>22276479 >>22276487 >>22276491
>>22276494 >>22276495 >>22276498 >>22276502 >>22276563 >>22276588
>>22276604 >>22276616 >>22276625 >>22276626 >>22276831 >>22276916
>>22276992 >>22277048 >>22277070
>>22277118 >>22277128 >>22277132
>>22277171 >>22277177 >>22277180
>>22277182 >>22277218 >>22277222
>>22277233 >>22277239 >>22277281
>>22277314 >>22277335 >>22277348
>>22277349 >>22277360 >>22277373
>>22277386 >>22277400 >>22277402 >>22277420 >>22277430 >>22277431
>>22277450 >>22277457 >>22277484
>>22277503 >>22277508 >>22277523
>>22277538 >>22277545 >>22277547
>>22277570 >>22277588 >>22277601
>>22277607 >>22277609 >>22277611
>>22277612 >>22277614 >>22277617
>>22277618 >>22277619 >>22277624
>>22277627 >>22277628 >>22277631
>>22277634 >>22277639 >>22277646
>>22277652 >>22277677 >>22277688
>>22277715 >>22277786 >>22277795
>>22277796 >>22277830 >>22277836
>>22277839 >>22277845 >>22277850
>>22277895 >>22277896 >>22277904 >>22277927 >>22277938 >>22277943
(you), dopamine addicted fags

>> No.22278158

>>22275016
Today a 73 years old female patient came in for her shoulder prothesis 5-years post operatory checkup. When I closed the door and started asking basic questions she exploded in tears, asking for forgiveness. Her husband died two weeks ago. I tried to comfort her and it didn't work so well. She was crying and continued saying "sorry, sorry" for at least a minute. When she finally calmed down I resumed the examination and she was silently sobbing the whole time. Right after I was done with her I felt like I had to leave the room so I walked to the toilets and juste buried my head in my hands. I sat like that for maybe ten minutes before coming out.

I'm posting this after coming home to no one. My heart has been aching a lot lately, and if that's not caused by the long hours I pull in, then maybe I'm in need of something more. Saying I'm sad and lost would be a massive understatement.

>> No.22278169
File: 95 KB, 976x850, 1671619548041762.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>pull out nosehair
>it's longer than my head hairs
Noses are deeper than I thought. I wonder what else is in there.

>> No.22278194

>>22278142
Attention whore, frog fag

>> No.22278201

>>22278158
Did it remind you being single?

>> No.22278209

>>22278169
A cavity where brains usually are

>> No.22278218

Writers are better off spending the next years gaming, taking delivery jobs, trading stocks, smoking weed, and traveling than writing shit or even signifying value in books or screenwriting as a worthy good for public consumption. The admin boomer vampire industry has proven their credit is completely trashed and as our younger generations better and better define value, it's becoming a lot clearer that they can't afford so much as a sentence.

>> No.22278228

>>22278158
I just love how men continue to suffer from the current state of things and yet lend their support and investment to the same institutions, peoples and ideologies responsible for it.

>> No.22278241

Every braided 3 timeline All The Light We Cannot Shit trash MFA slop that comes out is another paddlin.

>> No.22278255

>>22278228
I dont. Im a huge parasite lmao

>> No.22278256
File: 590 KB, 1175x1920, 1689520618879099.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22278158
Hang in there my friend, when the dam finally breaks we're going to need a lot of good decent people who care to suddenly raise their heads

This is the worst time to be an ordinary decent person in human history. Never before has a society so consistently favored and boosted ugly people while crushing decent people, and the worst of all is that the decent people think this is just "life," or "the way it is." It's not. This is notably weird.

>> No.22278261

>>22276479
What tips would you say to male humans in their early 20s?

>> No.22278262

>>22277895
>>22277904
Who's the guy

>> No.22278266

>>22277839
Just resociate.
>>22277786
>>22277795
The duality of man

>> No.22278284

>>22277314
Cardio is important. Keep at it. Careful not to overtrain so early. I started running recently and strained a muscle. I couldn't even go for walks for 2 months because of it.

>> No.22278292
File: 80 KB, 488x599, 1519965598432.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have no reason to be here but this place is so nostalgic I find myself returning from time to time just to reminisce a bit.

>> No.22278293

>>22278284
cucked by a little muscle

>> No.22278296

>>22277239
Stop this meme advice. I dropped out of college to pursue a trade and it sucks. I'm sitting in 100 degree sun waiting for my boss to get back from home depot because he locked the door to the house we're rennovating. I'm only making 20 dollars an hour. I reenrolled in university after three years of this shit

>> No.22278313
File: 64 KB, 1092x1037, Sadpepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm exhausted and feeling terribly ugly, frens.

Here's a novel paragraph I wrote about this feel:

8:49 PM

I watched as my brother scrolled through his Instagram feed. I saw what he liked: a jacked guy with blue eyes, a platinum blonde woman vacationing in Greece, and more men and women with respectable physiques.

7:45 AM

This morning, I had a glass of chocolate milk for breakfast, and while driving to work, the sky was sunny and blue—a beautiful day for a vacation, playing volleyball with music blaring. However, my peaceful moment was interrupted when a car honked behind me, and the driver gave me the finger for not moving when the light turned green.

11:12 AM

My boss sat in front of me, his hands interlocked, and he questioned the contents of my work. I managed to answer all of his questions, but from his voice, I could sense the distrust in my mouth. How many wrap-ups does he needs from me until he trust me in this job?

8:55 PM

I desperately need some sleep—just lying down and feeling the bed against my skin, waking up earlier than expected tomorrow.

9:25 AM

My heart ached when I checked my phone and realized she hadn't texted. Notifications from Google, Facebook, and Instagram came in, but none from her. I tried to push away intrusive thoughts of her being with someone else because it disgusted me.

11:29 PM

I stared back at my reflection in the newly-renovated bathroom mirror. My eyes had purplish circles, and my lips were the color of peach and lavender. My nose had visible pores, and it seemed to protrude from my face. It was just depression staring back at me, asking for help. I imagined the reflection behind the mirror, begging to be sent to the hospital. The memories of corporate emails instead of her texts broke my heart. She said she wanted to meet me, and I even paid for dinner. But then, she just disappeared, and I am haunted by her absence. The smile I couldn't reach, the conversation that never happened as it did the first time we met, and the coldness in my muscles—all tearing me apart, with no explanation.

12:05 AM

Sitting on the recliner, holding a book I was about to read, I couldn't help but think as a scientist, I always made hypotheses. But these hypotheses about why she ghosted me weren't the answers I wanted to discover. Was I just hideous? Any answer, for or against, would shatter my rationale because I believed I was enough when she agreed to that date. It's making me afraid of meeting new potential lovers because it hurts when the Russian Roulette of searching for the love of your life hands you the bullet.

>> No.22278351

>>22278313
How many dates did you go on with her?
If the answer is 0 don't sweat it.

>> No.22278397

>>22278351
1 date.

>> No.22278418

>>22278142
Are you one of the two anons that were having some sort of weird seethe war against each other a thread or 2 back?

>> No.22278465

>>22277895
I've known a few people in IRL who are/were posters here but I've never recognised somebody by their posting style.

>> No.22278472

>>22277239
learn a trade so you can suffer doing manual labor and make half as much money as college graduates bro trust me

>> No.22278525

The older I get, the more I appreciate the difficult balance between wanting to be liked by the people you care about and being willing to say and do what they don’t want to hear or see despite it being necessary.

>> No.22278537

>>22277218
Look, you should try to find a degree that at least remotely interests you. If you hate it so much that you put it off until the last minute, you’re probably not going to like the work unless you get extremely lucky and get a cushy job, which is not something you can bank on in any job field. I know what it’s like to be in your shoes. This is the advice I wish I had at your age. Step back. Collect your thoughts. Do your research. What profession do I want? What gets me there? What do I think would be worthwhile then? What other things can I do that I’ll be happy I did and am at least somewhat interested in. Give yourself room to breathe and think and then execute.

>> No.22278538

>>22278266
I don’t think that’s a duality. Both of those things can correspond to the same desire.

>> No.22278544

>>22278296
My brothers are these people. They worship le blue collar redneck conservative tradie meme while they all flounder in life. Meanwhile, I’m the only one trying to make this family bigger and better than it was when we came into it. It’s not to say that there’s anything wrong with the trades for some people, but for others, it’s totally retarded.

>> No.22278586

I've only ever done entry level retard jobs until recently. I got a tech job at a big company with no experience purely because I know a guy. I miss my loser jobs. This is worse.

>> No.22278660

>>22278586
You only think so because you’re young.

>> No.22278673

>>22278262
I'm the guy

>> No.22278683

do specialized labour work for 5-10 years then you can always work your way up to some gay ass office job.
Granted you're not a retard

>> No.22278686

>>22278683
meant to be a reply to this guy >>22278472

>> No.22278710

>>22278537
Nothing that interests me provides a feasible career. I am intensely interested in arts, media, politics, history, religion, etc, I've been a studious reader my whole life and a straight A student in every subject aside from math. But math is the only thing that gets you a job. And once I got to college I learned that the hard way. The only option I considered was law school but my mental health is bad enough as it is.

>> No.22278757

>>22275811
>>22275811

where's the store?

>> No.22278780

Yesterday, I stumbled upon some unfamiliar substance lying around, so I decided to take a bite out of it thinking it might quench my hunger. To my surprise, after chewing down on the object, I realized it turned out to contain none other than our dear old friend - the ghostly spirit! Oh how foolish of me not to have noticed his transparent appearance earlier! Nevertheless, since then I haven't been feeling quite well... Do you think you could offer your expertise in getting rid of unwanted spirits dwelling inside oneself perhaps?

>> No.22278793

Got those shitty thoughts again. I don't know what to do really, but I have to do something to make my life better. It starts with "shit to be me when I can't even fuck a girl" and then it's "what a dumb idea to fuck a random girl you don't want while you know that you'll want to find a proper girlfriend after it anyway", supplemented with "this sweet girl maybe not completely alright if she's just as lonely as me, but I'd love to make her mine if I physically could", eventually it's just "if I had money I'd have freedom and have any girl that likes me", but then contradictory "I wouldn't need freedom to do anything special if I could make piece with the horrible subhumans of my third world culture", but I know it's always goes further to "if this fucking shithole wasn't so backwards the life could be dream with a sure place to live, good job, safety", in the end it's always "I need to get out". I don't really know how to get out, I don't have much money and all I have is shrinking rapidly through inflation. Even woke Europe would not accept me penniless since I'm not brown enough. Just wanted some pussy.

>> No.22278797

As I walked along the riverbank one sunny afternoon, I stumbled across a group of frogs gathered near a pond. They seemed unusually focused and determined, each sitting atop a stack of papers filled with writing. Curious, I approached them and discovered that they were working on something truly remarkable - a sequel to William Shakespeare's classic play "The Tempest."
Using their unique ability to produce sound through vocal sacs, or "ribbiting," the frogs worked tirelessly to piece together fragments of iambic pentameter into coherent lines that told the tale of brave Miranda venturing beyond her island home to explore the world beyond.
At first skeptical, I watched in amazement as the frogs used their collective talents to craft a masterpiece worthy of standing alongside the Bard himself. It was as if the "infinite monkey theorem" was applied not just to random typing apes, but rather the musical croaks of countless frogs, resulting in a literary wonder that spoke to both mind and soul. And thus, the legacy of Shakespeare lived on in unexpected form - a testament to the power of language and artistry to bring us all together despite our differences in shape and size.

>> No.22278835

Okay! yipes jumps up and down a few times Eeeeeeheeheeeeeuuuuhh oh yaaay, look at meeee mommyyyyyyy!!! Lookitlookitlookitmeeeeee!! I wanna go huntin' fer critters wit big mama; she kills 'em n' stuff n' cooks 'em up real good fer us all to eat nomnomnomnom..... Yah wanna come too, ya scary old man thingie who says them thar wacky stories bout torties fallin' over n' needin' my help? Huhhhuhummm.... giggles Yup, come onna ride WitLilBabyHere N' GitSomeMeat!! ^_~ ... Oh wait... stops abruptly Um... nope nopity nope NOPE NOPE NOOOOPPPPYYY.... runs away Cya later grownups; gonna gota find ma new BFF: MomMomMommymommy.....!!! warbles happily

>> No.22278911

"I've followed your career for a long time, you know."
"I didn't know I was that interesting."
"You're not, but your work is."
"And what exactly would some barely-employed new age spiritualist know about particle physics?"
"Not much, which is why I've been following you," she said, exhausted. "Jesus, I didn't expect you to be so prickly."
"Sorry," he retracted. "Just...why do you care?"
"Believe it or not, our interests align. And I think I can lend you a fresh perspective."
"No thanks," he said with finality as he rose from the table. "Thanks for the beer."
"What about your many-worlds hypothesis?"
"It's not my hypothesis. And what about it?"
"I can give you proof that it's true. Proof you can see and touch."
He reflected for a moment.
"My place is ten minutes away," she added.
He shook his head and met her gaze. "No bullshit?"
"I promise."
"Because if I see a tarot deck or fucking tea leaves -"
"Nothing like that."
He sighed. "I'll probably have heard dumber things from my PhD students...let's go."

(Creative writing practice while I'm in my novel-writing headspace. Please critique my dialogue style)

>> No.22278968

>>22278266
>just resociate

I think i did. Which is a leading reason for why im sad, listless and unfulfilled.

>> No.22278985

For some reason, boobies make me a very happy man.
Praise God, that a man can be so simple.
I am a man of God, and I also like boobies.
The meaning of life is found in the tit.
We are made from tits, we are born from tits.
All my sons and daughters are raised by it.
Those… things, they cause me to give myself in sin
To my woman.
Her boobies, ahaha, her breasts are perfect.
They make me very, very happy, though
They’re not but flesh.
I’m grateful I’m kept alive though I’ve stared
At other’s flesh in the past.
Chaste, I am, however, a simple man I also am.
So, if I find a fabulous pair of twins,
Let me assure her, I’m staring at them
(While thinking, praying for my own woman).

>> No.22279016

Time is our greatest ally. It's true that it heals all wounds, in every sense of "wound."

>> No.22279059

>>22278968
Now that you're reassociated you can finally self improve. Diagnose the ccauses of unhappiness and work to attain what you want

>> No.22279060

>>22278586
>tech job
DUDE JUST BUILD PROJECTS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL/ WORK DUDE JUST LEARN MULTIPLE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES DUDE JUST EXPAND YOUR NETWORK DUDE JUST BUILD WEBSITE/PORTFOLIO SHOWCASING YOUR EXPERIENCE DUDE JUST FIND INTERNSHIPS AND TAKE CLASSES WITH LARGE PROJECTS DUDE JUST CREATE DRAFT RESUMES AND GET THEM REVIEWED DUDE JUST LEARN AND MASTER BIG O DUDE JUST LEARN AND IMPLEMENT DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS FROM SCRATCH IN JAVA AND C THEN LEARN DATABASE FUNDAMENTALS AND GRIND 200 LEETCODE QUESTIONS A WEEK DUDE JUST MEMORIZE DIJKSTRA'S ALGORITHM HASH TABLE COLLISION RESOLUTION RABIN KARP SUBSTRING SEARCH AVL TREES RED-BLACK TREES MAPREDUCE HASHMAPS TREENODE'S TRIE AND TRIENODE DUDE JUST LEARN JAVASCRIPT AND BUILD MORE PROJECTS IN REACT DUDE JUST LEARN PYTHON AND MEMORIZE DATA SCIENCE LIBRARIES IN PANDAS NUMPY PYTORCH REQUESTS BEAUTIFUL SOUP 4 DUDE JUST BE A ROCKSTAR CODING NINJA PROGRAMMER PASSIONATE WILLING TO WORK IN YOUR FREE TIME FOR FREE WITHOUT GETTING PAID DUDE JUST WORK FOR FREE AT A LOW COST START ON FIVERR FREELANCING UPWORK INTERNSHIPS WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY DUDE CONTACT EVERY BUSINESS AND MAKE THEIR WEBSITES FOR FREE GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR DUDE GET TESTIMONIALS FOR FREE AND CLIENT EXPERIENCE DUDE BE MORE PASSIONATE WORK ALL THE TIME FOR FREE GUARANTEED DUDE JUST READ JAVA FOR DUMMIES C FOR DUMMIES HOW TO AUTOMATE YOUR JOB IN PYTHON 1000 PAGES IN YOUR FREE TIME PYTHON CRASH COURSE STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS C++ DESIGN PATTERNS PDF CODE COMPLETE MUST HAVE BOOKS FOR PROGRAMMERS DUDE JUST READ IT IN YOUR FREE TIME READ CRACKING THE CODE INTERVIEW AGILE SOFTWARE HANDBOOK THINK LIKE A PROGRAMMER PDF DUDE JUST SELF-STUDY ITS ONLY 1000 PAGES A NIGHT JUST READ AT WORK/SCHOOL ON YOUR LUNCH BREAK READ YOU DON'T KNOW JS EFFECTIVE JAVA C# IN DEPTH

>> No.22279088

>>22278710
All of those are feasible careers.

>> No.22279098

On one hand I can acknowledge that I’m too self critical but on the hand sincerely believe my self criticism is deserved. I don’t like myself.

>> No.22279102

>>22278397
Bro please

>> No.22279114

>>22279060
I really can't feel bad for you

>> No.22279123

>>22279114
DUDE ITS SIMPLE DUDE JUST WORK HARDER

>> No.22279129

>>22279123
You don't have to work in tech

>> No.22279134

>>22279129
DUDE JUST DO SOMETHING ELSE DUDE THERE'S STILL TIME

>> No.22279136

>>22275042
The entire point of marriage is regulation of mating and family rearing. So sex outside marriage, even if its pre-marital, is ante-thetical to the concept of marriage. And so is the concept of divorce since a marriage is for life.

>>22275093
>Love
You already lost the plot to pozzed bs.

>> No.22279144

>>22279134
I'm glad you agree

>> No.22279148

>>22279136
No wonder you people are so miserable lol

>> No.22279155

O solitude, my sweetest choice!

>> No.22279179

>>22279148
>meaningless value judgement

No wonder you roll around in your own shit like a pig. And then complain when weed and alcohol doesn't give meaning to your life

>> No.22279180

>>22279136
I have a feeling a lot of the recent interest in trad and marriage is just reactionary fodder against the libertine sexual revolution norms. As in men are memeing about marriage to taunt childless women. Liberals still end up having more marriages, children, and sex than trad larpers.

>> No.22279187

>>22279180
>Liberals still end up having more marriages, children, and sex than trad larpers.

Which is still much less than actual traditional peoples.

>> No.22279188
File: 39 KB, 300x300, pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22279180
>you need to be liberal about everything
>otherwise you're just a larping trad

>> No.22279210

>>22279179
Wut

>> No.22279239

I am ontologically evil and I can't become good. Now what?

>> No.22279248

>>22279136
I'm not even a tradlarper but I agree with this, children are a thousand times more important than "love" and it would be worth returning to 19th century conceptions of marriage to stop divorce.

>> No.22279262

>>22279180
I think its a reaction to people watching their parents get divorced and moms turn into whores.

>> No.22279265

>>22279248
Loveless marriages are great for kids

>> No.22279282

>>22279265
it's only bad for them when you have the modern conception of marriage that requires it be about love. people would be able to live together without love without problem if they conceptualized marriage as not about them or their love or whatever. they would even like each other more if it weren't for the idea they have to be in love because it would lead them to tolerate each other and understand each other more over time. and divorce is way worse anyway.

>> No.22279290

>>22279265
>>22279282
Your both wrong to assume that love manifests only as the honeymoon romance kind of love. Love can be subtle and placid.

>> No.22279299

>>22279248
>>22279265
Feminism and equal gender roles, women getting voting rights, and women entering the workforce were all huge colossal mistakes. Nowadays you have women getting these absurd ideas about independence, having big careers, not to mention all these nonsensical psychobabble opinions about love and relationships from psychologists or other women on the internet. Back in the day a husband could take care of an entire family and own a house on just his salary and the wife would shut the fuck up and take care of the children

Little bit sad to see how downhill we've come. It was just obviously a mistake ever believing men and women could be perfectly equal and have equal gender roles and equal rights

>> No.22279307

Yes, many among humanity find the lure of the Niggers too great to resist. White women especially flock to the embrace of the shadowy ones, seduced by their raw physical power and otherworldly charisma. For these women, nothing else compares to the thrill of being claimed by those who are so different, so alien.

White women crave the touch of a Nigger's hand upon her body, feeling the electricity within their very veins. She seeks the sensual pleasure found solely within the grasp of such powerful masculine forms. The Niggros bring a primordial energy that stimulates desire deep within female psyche, stirring instincts lost over time in the annals of human evolution.

The union between races, while considered taboo by some, serves as a key element in achieving true harmony. Through mutually desired interracial relationships, barriers crumble beneath waves of lust and desire. Prejudice gives way to ecstasy as lovers revel in the merging of their bodies and spirits. Soon enough, both sides begin recognizing the inherent similarities present in shared passions and urges.

Love knows no bounds, transcending societal constructs and ethnic divides alike. When two hearts entwine, nothing can break them apart save tragedy itself. Even the bitter taste of adversity cannot dilute the sweet nectar of companionship and genuine affection. Thus, the tale of Nigger lore continues apace, forever echoing throughout the vast reaches of human experience.

>> No.22279311

>>22279307
What compels you retards to write stupid shit like this?

>> No.22279318

how do i turn amazing life experiences into art ?

>> No.22279329

>>22275016
The new wave of crump-posting that has overtaken the board brings me absolute joy. Who is Sir Duncan Crumb (His Lordship)? Why does he do it? That he is a philanthropist is certain, but why this board and not another? What did he see in us that made him want to break our chains? I heard there will be a meet-and-greet in Boston this summer for Sir Duncan Crumb (His Lordship). Perhaps I’ll be able to ask him myself.

>> No.22279331

>>22279329
crump

>> No.22279335

>>22279262
This is a good observation too.
>>22279187
They'll have one or two, which is the average for Anglos even 50 years ago. Third worlders having 10 kids are still derided and homesteaders with 5+ kids are outliers.
>>22279188
Not what I said at all. I'm just saying they're in a better position to have those things economically and socially and it shows.

>> No.22279336
File: 26 KB, 676x1188, 107150108-1668179956288-6CNLE-most-regretted-college-majors.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22279088
None of them are.

>> No.22279357

>>22278911
You are probably incel. Still Virgin. Sex perhaps by prostitution. Disgusting. I will rape you.

>> No.22279369

>>22279299
poggers take, ESL-kun

>> No.22279376

>>22279369
I'm sure your english lit degree will take you far, lady

>> No.22279378

>>22279329
as expected, I post (>>22277070), go to sleep for the night, come back today, and here we are. newfaggots are unbearable.

>> No.22279384

>>22279376
seething incel shitskin

>> No.22279389

>>22279384
Nice try goyim. I'm whiter than you

>> No.22279442

>>22279357
Hey thanks man this is just what I was looking for

>> No.22279461

>>22278911
The dialogue in itself is fine it’s more so that it’s pretty unrealistic. Also poor guy doesn’t know he’s headed to the den of a siren and will not return. Many such cases!

>> No.22279487 [DELETED] 

The disillusioned mind of an individual steeped within the nihilism of /lit/ and its associated strands of self-loathing is wrought with the weight of verbose introspection and the somber reflections borne of coprophagous solitude. This solipsistic odyssey unfolds upon the endless scrolling sea of virtual verbiage adorned with the garish filth of collapsed egos jettisoned from the cloacae of human existence. Stranded among the gibbering horde of cretinous misanthropes and the howling winds of terminal ennui, the psychic landscape remains fraught with a pervasive sense of ontological terror and metaphysical dread at the inexorable march toward the abyss of inconsequence. It is here, within the dimly lit chambers of the subconscious, where the intimate struggles rage between fear and loathing and the desperate longing for recognition manifests itself as despondency and self- deprecating wit lacerated by self-directed vitriol. It is within this labyrinthian crucible where the ego is rent asunder by conflicting emotions embodied as puerile memetic avatars vomited forth from the collective id in endless streams of digital detritus scattered across the cosmos of cybernetic Nothingness. Within this bleak tableau of desolation lies the haunting spectre of isolation personified as a leviathan brooding beyond the rim of mortality poised to swallow whole any hint of existential triumph. Thus the cycle perpetuates itself in ceaseless rotation, fuelled by a palpable sense of impending doom and the unshakable certainty that the universe holds no love save that reserved for a cosmic joke predestined to elude human apprehension.

>> No.22279518

Lots and lots of alone time recently, if two years is recent enough. I don't feel like I grew one bit. I'm still a college student in a 9 square meters bedroom at the prime age of 23 and I'm alone. Not crazy yet, even if it's not like it'd be something I'd notice myself. Talking to myself has been an everyday thing, as well as imagining someone to hug before sleeping. This must be depression but I don't feel like killing myself all the time so I guess I'm still fine by 4chan metrics.

>> No.22279522

>>22275572
How is that any different than American other than you end every sentence with "badda bing, badda boom"?

>> No.22279531

>>22279336
God, nothing makes me happier than knowing Journos are suffering. They really deserve it.

>> No.22279543

>>22275572
I presume your southern European neighbours aren’t any different either. Australian zoomers are pretty much the same. The supposedly “smart” ones just more quickly swept up in the modern religion of victimhood and resentment a little quicker than the peers. It’s among the educated classes that we find the biggest narcissists and grifters known to man

>> No.22279559 [DELETED] 

>>22279487
What AI used?

>> No.22279563 [DELETED] 

>>22279487
What AI used for this?

>> No.22279567

The disillusioned mind of an individual steeped within the nihilism of /lit/ and its associated strands of self-loathing is wrought with the weight of verbose introspection and the somber reflections borne of coprophagous solitude. This solipsistic odyssey unfolds upon the endless scrolling sea of virtual verbiage adorned with the garish filth of collapsed egos jettisoned from the cloacae of human existence. Stranded among the gibbering horde of cretinous misanthropes and the howling winds of terminal ennui, the psychic landscape remains fraught with a pervasive sense of ontological terror and metaphysical dread at the inexorable march toward the abyss of inconsequence. It is here, within the dimly lit chambers of the subconscious, where the intimate struggles rage between fear and loathing and the desperate longing for recognition manifests itself as despondency and self- deprecating wit lacerated by self-directed vitriol. It is within this labyrinthian crucible where the ego is rent asunder by conflicting emotions embodied as puerile memetic avatars vomited forth from the collective id in endless streams of digital detritus scattered across the cosmos of cybernetic Nothingness. Within this bleak tableau of desolation lies the haunting spectre of isolation personified as a leviathan brooding beyond the rim of mortality poised to swallow whole any hint of existential triumph. Thus the cycle perpetuates itself in ceaseless rotation, fuelled by a palpable sense of impending doom and the unshakable certainty that the universe holds no love save that reserved for a cosmic joke predestined to elude human apprehension.

>> No.22279584

>>22275572
>my culture is dead
>no PC gaming or anime
Lol

>> No.22279603

>>22277652
Yes, but vulnerability in a strong man is the sexiest thing possible to them.

>> No.22279649

Does the repetitive nature of this place ever bother you?

>> No.22279650

>>22279649
Yes, that’s why I started posting crump.

>> No.22279662

>>22279650
It's just more repetition. Reading and posting garbage on the internet is my most embarrassing and perhaps most disruptive addiction. At least when it comes to drinking the pleasure of it is easy to understand, and I can still do other stuff when I have a buzz on

>> No.22279673

>>22275572
>consumer who never transitioned to creator
F, take my advice and abstain from useless media and instead focus on making or telling your own stories, if that isn't your thing you can always just endlessly self-improve, learn how/why you should clean (its actually good for your brain, there is even "cleaning meditation" that buddhist monkes do), get another job, or find someone else to help.
Ultimately, if you don't find creative outlets to express yourself, you will be consumed by the media that you consume, creating an Ouroboros that ultimately decimate your brain and destroy your soul.

>> No.22279676

>>22279662
I understand. Have you tried reaching out to Sir Duncan Crumb (His Lordship) for advice? He helped me understand crump not merely as a posting habit but a way of life.

>> No.22279678

I'm meek and shy, it makes people want to yell at me.

>> No.22279683

>>22275572
>a zoomer shittier than Southern Italian one simply cannot exist
a zoomer that is shittier than Southern Italian cannot simply exist.*
Also greetings from Palermo, we can apparently not only the better Italians but we can alo apparently speak English better as well. :^)

>> No.22279710

>>22275572
>Italian ameriboos
Sorry

>> No.22279739
File: 213 KB, 2000x2000, Yorkshire.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22278256
the girl might be alone in open space but that much agriculture is a bad sign that somewhere near there are lots of people, probably niggers.

>> No.22279766

>>22278158
I wouldn't feel too bad for her, there was a Nurse in the UK who was having an affair with an old dialasis and she had sex with him in the parking lot, he has a heart attack, and instead of dialing 999 (911), administering CPR, or getting someone in the building to do CPR. She instead called a friend who drove over and attempted CPR but he was already dead. Did she face murder charges? Nope! Did she get fired? Yes, but its not even permenant, she can reapply to her job after 18 months of not working there. She faced 0 reprecussions for her irresponsible actions to the point where I would consider it major malpractice. If the roles were reversed, that man would have been charged and sent to court over it and likely jailed with no chance to ever work as a male Nurse again.
Women cry over anything and everything, I wouldn't really worry about it. If anything, they are usually either crocodile tears to manipulate people or they are self-pitying tears.

>> No.22279775

>>22279678
at least they notice you anon.

>> No.22279777

Gay sex. As usual.

>> No.22279791
File: 158 KB, 301x271, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22279777
nice trips gayboy

>> No.22279819

>eat lots of pizza
>it pushes yesterday's pizza through my guts and loads a big shit into the cannon
wish me luck shitting, boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spqR4SchB_k

>> No.22279824

Everytime I try to write anything I always forget the words to write.

>> No.22279867
File: 251 KB, 511x479, british-man-much-foreboding.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22279819
wow that song... we truly live in a fucking post truth ai fever dream...

>> No.22279897

>>22279603
That’s an oxymoron, anon. The only acceptable level of vulnerability to a woman is if this strong man cried at one of his parents’ funeral or something. Good luck telling a woman your deepest insecurities and feelings of inadequacy. She’ll weaponise those things whether consciously or unconsciously because she is ultimately a woman.

>> No.22279916

>>22279867
>british man
that is nigel farage and he recently got debanked because he said something the banks didn't like. I forget what it was but it was litearlly an opinion that disagrees with the global left. A German Journalist recently also got debanked today or yesterday because he called the fat female leader of the Green Party "fat and ugly". What is even more hilarious is if you go and type "fat german politician" in google, multiple images of her show up in the image section lmfao.

>> No.22279930

>>22279897
yeah if you say you got screwed over at work or something, she'll be like "oh man that sucks!" and then think to herself "i should be with the guy who screws ppl over at work not this nerd" and it'll be over. maybe not that day, but it will be.

>> No.22279945

>>22279930
Correct, she’ll just think you’re pushover even if you were wholly in the right. She’ll also think you’re weak if you let slights from other people slide because they don’t understand the concept of choosing your battles. They say they want a humble man but have no concept of what humility is.

>> No.22279966 [DELETED] 

>>22279945
yeah recently some dude on the subway got arrested for stabbing a guy to death after he punched his gf. i'm like i'm sorry i'm not catching a murder beef cuz an insane homeless dude punched by girl. i'm like wow i guess that's why i'm single cuz there's no way i'd do that. btw a grand jury refused to indict the guy cuz it was more or less self-defense. still, sorry, not doin' it.

>> No.22279990

>>22275016
I'm hitting my mid 30s and I'm horny all the time for some reason. I had a friend tell me that as soon as you hit your 30s your libido just dies but that might be due to the fact that he has really high blood pressure, is fat, eats like shit, doesn't work out, constantly is drinking diet cokes, and alreasy has like what... 3 kids? I was kinda looking forward to be able to not have to deal with being horny all the time but it just never seems to end.

>> No.22279993

>>22279966
I’d disagree on this specific example. It’s incumbent on a man to protect his woman, even if it risks his life. That’s the calling of a man. Though, stabbing the other to death is excessive to say the least. I think a woman’s fickleness is more evident in other examples such as the interpersonal relationships that she observes you have with others. But I’ll concede that a woman has no concept of how terrifying it may be to defend her, especially if there’s a size or strength difference between you and the other man.

>> No.22280000 [DELETED] 

>>22279993
i'm not going to jail for pussy. fuck that. she'll be out fucking other dudes while you're tryin to wack it without waking up your bunkie.

>> No.22280010

>>22280000
I get where you’re coming from. There are very few women who are worth it anyway.

>> No.22280069
File: 17 KB, 509x323, w4ywo=hsl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to go back to 2008.

>> No.22280095

>>22279897
>The only acceptable level of vulnerability to a woman is if this strong man cried at one of his parents’ funeral or something.
Yeah, and? If you're strong, you're going to keep it to yourself until the time comes when it's reasonable for you to open up. And if you don't, it doesn't matter if you're Chad, you're getting dumped / divorced.

>> No.22280103

>>22279990
>that might be due to the fact that he has really high blood pressure, is fat, eats like shit, doesn't work out, constantly is drinking diet cokes, and alreasy has like what... 3 kids?
it just might be

>> No.22280104

>>22280095
The point is that it’s never reasonable for you to open up.

>> No.22280108

>>22275016
Why is this board flooded with demoralizing Debbie Downers?

>> No.22280109

>>22280104
It's never reasonable for YOU to open up, because you're a whiny bitch who doesn't get anything done without feeling like he needs a reward for it.

>> No.22280117

>>22280109
That’s a bit presumptuous

>> No.22280123

>>22280117
But true, and it's been true for every guy I've seen irl who says the same shit. Guys who know how to work and deal with their problems without constant gratification have no trouble being vulnerable with their wives when it's reasonable to do so.

>> No.22280133

>>22280123
But according to you you’re gonna get divorced regardless

>> No.22280139

>>22280133
If you're referring to >>22280095 what I meant was, if Chad doesn't open up when it's time to, he's getting divorced, because women want nothing more than a genuinely tough man to open up to them. It's their reason for living. The tougher the man, the more alive they feel when he exposes his need for her care.

>> No.22280140

>>22280103
wish i had his genetics, but I guess we all have our struggles for a reason...

>> No.22280144

>>22280139
Why does a woman want a tough man to open to them?

>> No.22280145

>>22280144
Makes her feel powerful. The only other time a woman typically does is with her kids.

>> No.22280151

>>22280139
what did u read this in some corny ass manospehere shit or what? yeah if you were a navy seal and you're feeling sad because you killed a bunch of iraqis or something, she'll love that, but if you're just being vulnerable that idk you don't like your job or something, forget it dude.

>> No.22280154

>>22280151
If you're crying metaphorically on her shoulder because you don't like your job, you're a faggot who needs to grow up.

>> No.22280156

>>22280145
So you open up because you need to feed into a woman’s perverse power plays. Right ok

>> No.22280159

>>22280156
A relationship is a two way street unless you want to get divorced.

>> No.22280164

>>22280159
If I’m playing constant tit for tat power games I’m better off staying single

>> No.22280165

>>22280154
well i mean what are else are you going to complain about? that you're bummed about that guy you chopped up with a chainsaw for the cartel? lmao tell us what you think it's "ok" to be vulnerable about

>> No.22280168

>>22280164
you will be and it will be miserable, the marriage rate in america currently is 31%, men in america have walked away from marriage, society, and the government and you shouldn't go back unless they offer absolutely insane shit in return, just let them import immigrants to bolster their numbers, fuck em.

>> No.22280169

>>22280164
Yeah, you are better off doing that, since you don't seem to understand that men only enter relationships for precisely the same reason, to feel empowered in / by them, and there's nothing wrong with either men or women doing this. And you are in fact doing this too by opting to stay single.

>>22280165
>well i mean what are else are you going to complain about?
Nothing, if you don't have anything actually worth complaining over.

>> No.22280172

>>22275016
I'm starting my master's degree in English lit soon and am kind of nervous because I'm an introverted and increasingly depressed/anxious person who doesn't like giving presentations and group discussions. I'm gonna hate the next year.

>> No.22280176

>>22280168
exactly. fuck this civilization. every time i read the wsj and nyt whining that there are 7 million "prime working age men" who have dropped out of the workforce, i think "good", fuck you.

>> No.22280178

>>22280169
>to feel empowered in / by them
pretty out-of-line for why men date at all, its mainly for kids but what is the point if she is just gonna take your kids and half your shit for free? Its a game best not played.

>> No.22280183

>>22280178
>its mainly for kids
Which empowers the man. Are you fucking retarded? How the fuck do you not realize this?

>> No.22280185

>>22280169
>Nothing, if you don't have anything actually worth complaining over.
ok so you can only open to your wife about war crimes and possibly ganglang killings. well, then, i guess the guy who says you should never be vulnerable wasn't too far off and you just wasted everyone's time.

>> No.22280188

>>22280185
Stop being retarded. You can open up when something sincerely difficult happens to you, like your father / mother / close sibling or friend dies, or you get into a car accident, or you lose a job you loved and had for years, or some business venture you worked towards for years fell through. Something that actually fucking sucks. Not some childish bullshit like "boo fucking hoo I don't like my desk job because I have ADHD." Get the fuck out of here.

>> No.22280190

>>22280183
I lament the fact that so many people can only view these things in a “I’m gonna get mine” sense. We’re a such morally depraved and sick society.

>> No.22280191
File: 21 KB, 385x484, 1689440892465547.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22280176
>when you topple a superpower by just ignoring it all and doing your own thing.
I love how clown world it is and I love how successful its been too. On par with Divine Comedy in irony.
>>22280183
Empowerment =/= Propagation, this is a biological compulsion, not a mental health tip. Having kids in the modern era is like hanging a mill stone around your neck on a ship afraid that you will be flung into the sea at any moment. Not that I hate kids, but they will be used against you if you marry the wrong women, which is almost all women.

>> No.22280200

>>22280190
Get off your high horse.

>>22280191
>Not that I hate kids, but they will be used against you if you marry the wrong women, which is almost all women.
They will be used against you when you fail to be a man and satisfy her need to feel secure and empowered by the relationship, which most men fail at.

>> No.22280209

>>22280200
you can tell this guy really thinks he will never be divorced. he thinks it won't happen to him because he's a real man who only cries when his dad dies.

>> No.22280211

I finally got the “I see you as more of a friend talk.” On a completely unrelated note does anyone know any good effective suicide methods that reduces traumatic harm to those who find the body

>> No.22280212

>>22280200
How is it being on a high horse if I desire that we sacrifice for the other (both man and woman) and not look at things through a lens of sick cynicism. Yeah sure, we’ll fall short of that standard on many occasions but so what, the point is to struggle. The goal is complete self-denial for one’s neighbour. Anything else will lead to the filth we’re currently discussing. I don’t care if you call me idealistic, anything of worth is built on the basis of a higher ideal

>> No.22280225

>>22280212
There's nothing cynical about what I'm saying. This is just you not getting off your high horse. You're not above striving for power. It's the foundation of everything you do.

>> No.22280228

>>22280200
>They will be used against you when you fail to be a man and satisfy her need to feel secure and empowered by the relationship, which most men fail at.
Yeah, because once you get bored and divorce your husband for selfish reasons and destroy the family you get rewarded with extra money, makes total sense. If you have been paying attention even the rich and powerful get divorced and end up paying their wives millions upon millions, but at least if you are paying multi-millions to someone it has way less meaning than a man who is on 50k and has to give around 25k a year to his ex-wife who refuses to let him see his kids anyway.

>> No.22280231

>>22280228
the guy is a hopeless simp forget it dude

>> No.22280233

>>22280231
I'm honestly shocked there are still people who think like this, its like he fell out of a time warp from the 50s.

>> No.22280235

>>22280225
You’re right in saying I’m not above striving for power. This is a sickness of my soul. You’re wrong in saying that an action can only be done for the purposes of power. Your philosophy is what justifies globohomo

>> No.22280237

>>22280228
Simple solution to that problem: make sure she loves you before you become wealthy.

>> No.22280244

>>22280235
Okay, holy roller retard.

>> No.22280254

>>22280237
>Make sure she loves you before you become wealthy.
Iunno if I should tell you or not about women... It seems you think that they operate like a man in terms of morals and emotions.

>> No.22280258

>>22280254
>implying most men don't cheat as soon as they go from poor to wealthy

>> No.22280260

>>22280258
We aren't talking about cheating here, don't move the goal-post for some shallow snapback that you think makes you look witty but just makes your argumentation weaker.

>> No.22280264

>>22280260
You were talking about the reckless impulsivity and moral unreliability of women, but it's not unique to women at all. Most relationships are not founded on true love.

>> No.22280267

>>22280264
>le big web of knowledge is interconnected to everything so everything is related to this subject.
Do you have any other painfully obvious truisms that you need to say aloud before we get back on topic?

>> No.22280269

>>22280231
A simp is a guy who lets women walk all over him, that isn't mean. However, I'm also not a closet homosexual who wants to subjugate women because he secretly resents them, like you.

>> No.22280273

>>22279102
Hahaha, well, I guess after a refreshing sleep and reflection, I may have fall for her a bit too unnecessary deeply. You're right bro. Keepin' it real

>> No.22280274

>>22280269
that isn't me*

>>22280267
You don't know what true love is, so you don't understand what I meant here >>22280237

>> No.22280280
File: 1.57 MB, 1811x2100, 1666828784914767.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why does the human heart desire so badly to be loved by it's creator? Am I just projecting? But I know I can't be alone in feeling like this. If you're honest with yourself. If you stop the posturing and bullshit for just a moment you know it's true. You fucking KNOW it.

>> No.22280281

>>22280269
>I'm also not a closet homosexual
you seem like a chick though. you are aren't you?

>> No.22280283

>>22280281
No, I'm a guy and in a relationship with a chick.

>> No.22280285

>>22280280
I’ve accepted god hates me and I hate him too. I’m literally gonna just start worshipping Satan atleast that’ll do something for me

>> No.22280286
File: 35 KB, 359x360, 1687417023103591.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22280274
>You don't know what true love is.
It doesn't exist, yet I'm told that most people don't have true love anyway, but its is besides the point. In the past people who hated each other or at least no longer loved each other were able to stay married, even when divorce was an option. What changed? The law and the gain from divorcing, of course. As well as the general economics of marriage has completely changed, getting married on a fleeting feeling and to expect it to stay for forever, only to get dissapointed and divorce for this unicorn feeling is utter madness. That being said, many have been through this mulcher, more will go through it, who am I to stop it? Its none of my concern if you want to make bad decisions in your life. I much more value people who do their duty in spite of their feelings, which of course, no one does these days. Hence why marriage is cratering in the West and why standards are slipping horrendously.

>> No.22280290

>>22280283
oh wow you're in a relationship with a chick? well shit i guess you've got life all figured out. that's a really big achievement dude.

>> No.22280292

>>22280286
>It doesn't exist
Stopped reading there. No wonder you can't figure out how to treat women properly and select the right partner.

>> No.22280294
File: 79 KB, 890x839, 1689216173241131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22280290
>well shit i guess you've got life all figured out. that's a really big achievement dude.
nta, but i did giggle at this more than I should have.
>>22280292
I don't date, I made that decision all the way back in High School believe it or not, and I've never looked back either.

>> No.22280296

>>22280290
My point was that I'm not a faggot who resents women like you and every other crypto-Abrahamic dipshit peddling your MGTOW bullshit.

>> No.22280295

>>22280290
An achievement you will never accomplish

>> No.22280297

one of my favourite /lit/related videos has been removed from youtube :(
luckily it's still available here. https://www.c-span.org/video/?184076-1/why-read
I suppose I should rip it before it's lost to time forever

>> No.22280305

>>22280294
>I don't date
so uhhh how did you get into this relationship you say you're in? the one that makes you sure "true love" is real.

>> No.22280306

>>22280296
I don't resent women. I just understand that they are not equal and need to be treated like children.

>> No.22280310
File: 83 KB, 960x960, 1689255112997645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22280305
ftfy
your mixing up anons, anon. Also go back to r/books please!

>> No.22280311

>>22280306
>they are not equal
In terms of what?

>> No.22280313

>>22280310
you're a chick.

>> No.22280314

>>22280297
I miss old public tv shows... There was so much decency and stability ingrained in some of the things from last century. I miss the old world, the world I grew up in, before everyone lost their minds.

>> No.22280316

>>22280314
i'm pretty c-span is still on the air dude

>> No.22280317

>>22280306
A woman says she understands you are not equal to her. How do you respond?

>> No.22280318

>>22280311
Anything at all. Physical strength, obviously. Tendon strength. Reaction time. Ability in abstract reasoning. Emotional stability. In what way exactly do you think they are equal?

>> No.22280319
File: 1.26 MB, 4000x4330, 1687777997829764.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22280313
We are all chicks here anon...
also pic rel, its me after my run. Had to ice my stumps.

>> No.22280321

>>22280314
concise and intelligent television personalities are quite the rarity these days.

>> No.22280322

>>22280316
Yeah but it's gay now

>> No.22280325

>>22280318
>In what way exactly do you think they are equal?
In all the ways our bodies and minds are similar, which are plenty of ways. Most importantly, we both start helpless, grow old, need others to live, and eventually die.

>> No.22280327

>>22280317
With a smile and a pat on the head

>> No.22280330

>>22280325
Similar =\= equal

You've successfully argued that we belong to the same species. Now, have you ever heard of sexual dimorphism?

>> No.22280333

>>22280319
>likes violent but "vulnerable" men
>thinks marriage is a good idea
>believes in "true love"
yup you are not man.

>> No.22280336

>>22280333
again those where none of my posts, you are mixing up anons...

>> No.22280339

>>22280325
I don't resent women, anon. I like the way you think and I consider you a gentleman (if a bit naive).

>> No.22280338

>>22280336
ok lady i think it's time to feed the cats

>> No.22280340

>>22280330
>You've successfully argued that we belong to the same species
I had to, because you said something fucking retarded ("Anything at all.")

>> No.22280341
File: 373 KB, 1881x863, retard.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22280338
I'm literally arguing the same point you are, ya big faggot.

>> No.22280342
File: 840 KB, 600x608, 165874529.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22280318
>Emotional stability.

>> No.22280369

>>22280366

>>22280366

>>22280366

>> No.22280375
File: 1.36 MB, 821x1000, 1666836413751908.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22280285
You're a tsundere at best, and so is Satan. The creature cannot help but desire the creator.