[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 52 KB, 720x817, 1551958002804.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22270964 No.22270964 [Reply] [Original]

Are there any books that explicitly refute being a "Christcuck" (including the concept that you must sell out your country and race) while still reinforcing the grace and Gospel of our Lord and Savior?

>> No.22270990

>>22270964
No

>> No.22271019

>>22270964
Do not resist evil and turn the other cheek, chud.

>> No.22271036
File: 227 KB, 416x466, 1684707229607729.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22270964
You can't have your cake and eat it too, zoom zoom. You're either muh heckin deus vult defenderino of christendom against the fedora and heathen menace, or you're le based natsoc savior of the white race. Not both.

>> No.22271042

>>22270964
Globalism is a recent invention so you won't likely find many in-depth analyses on it, but the Catholic tradition has many things to say about related notions. This is from St. Aquinas:
>A man becomes a debtor to others in diverse ways in accord with the diverse types of their excellence and the diverse benefits that he receives from them. In both these regards, God occupies the highest place, since He is the most excellent of all and the first principle of both our being and our governance. But in second place, the principles of our being and governance are our parents and our country, by whom and in which we are born and governed. And so, after God, a man is especially indebted to his parents and to his country. Hence, just as [the virtue of] religion involves venerating God, so, at the second level, [the virtue of] piety involves venerating one’s parents and country. Now the veneration of one’s parents includes venerating all of one’s blood relatives... On the other hand, the veneration of one’s country includes the veneration of one’s fellow citizens and of all the friends of one’s country. (Summa Theologiae II-II.101.1

>> No.22271089

>>22271036
>le based
Go back

>> No.22271201

>>22271036
I see right through your divide and conquer tactics schlomo

>> No.22271262

No Christianity was always a mechanism for multiracial multi-ethnic multicultural empires but for Rome running on such biopower there would be no Christianity as we know it.

>> No.22271284

>>22270964
The Nag Hammadi texts.

>> No.22272602

The Church has always argued that you can love your country, and even your race. But Christ must come first. Saint Peter says in Acts, "We must obey God, rather than men." Ultimately your devotion to Christ has to be paramount above everything else. Otherwise you're worshipping an idol you've made out of the thing you value more than Christ.

>> No.22272711

Check out I See Satan Fall Like Lightning if you want to see a Christian author talk about the Christcuck idea (but he sees it as a good thing for the most part) and the origins of Holocaustianity. He’s a dude that has muh Nietzche and muh bloodthirsty pagan sacrificers in his head constantly. You might be able to reverse engineer an answer from it or something thoughever, maybe you can find where he goes wrong and build off of that. It’s a fun read

>> No.22272737
File: 223 KB, 900x900, 1672867020581229.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22270964
The Bible itself. Ignore the people who haven't even read the Gospels, much less the prophets, because they don't even know that the kingdom changed hands. Without understanding this, no valuable discussion is possible, and its ignorance of this, wilful or not, which leads to people falling for the most obvious lies about our faith.
>Matthew 21:42-44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
>Isaiah 53:2-5 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
>Isaiah 65:1-7 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day. Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom, Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.
And I want you to consider the gravity of the curse they've brought upon themselves here:
>Matthew 27:24-25 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

>> No.22272750
File: 56 KB, 1031x829, image_2023-07-16_204315909.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22271042
Nationalism is a recent invention. Love your neighbor and do not judge him, just like the big J said.

>> No.22272787

>>22270964
>Pic related
Sad that Jesus fanboys only have this one story of the moneychangers and that often misinterpreted Sword quote. Jesus just doesn't exude any warrior energy.

>> No.22272794

The New Testament

>> No.22272828

>>22272750
"Nationalism" is not an old thing, but the idea of a nation, a people, a race, a folk, is. It used to be that you had kingdoms and empires with various nations, various peoples, various folk, under the control of the king or the emperor. The idea of the Nation-State as the primary means of identifying an individual is much more recent, that is true. Essentially swapping loyalty to the blood and loyalty to the monarch with loyalty to an ideology.

>> No.22272850
File: 139 KB, 1193x578, 1677279217549323.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22272750
Here's what Jesus Christ said.
>Matthew 7:1-4 Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Now, when you read the Bible instead of digesting whatever out-of-context sound bytes you've heard people on the internet spread around, it becomes clear what was meant by this, and that there is much more being said here than just holding back your own judgement from another.
And on "loving your neighbor",
>Matthew 22:35-40 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Let's avoid going over the definition of ἀγάπη here, as is done practically every single time this comes up. People frequently misinterpret love as simply give others absolute freedom to do whatever they want to do, but then we must refer back to the Bible once again, and see, what is love, and how does our God, Love and Justice in its highest and most perfect form, act? Of course, Love and Justice cannot bear hatred and injustice, and one that does not love perfectly cannot be with God. Let's thank God again, then, for sending his son to suffer and die for our sake, to take us into his body and transfigure us into the trinity as we are in him.
>Ezekiel 16 (Character limit prevents me from quoting this here)
>Isaiah 58
>Isaiah 48:22 “There is no peace,” says the Lord, “for the wicked.”
>Isaiah 59:1-3 Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear; but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you so that he does not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue mutters wickedness.
>Isaiah 66:15-16 For behold, the Lord will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire will the Lord execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the Lord shall be many.

>> No.22272909

>>22270964
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Christianity is a totalizing religion for masses. There is nothing 'wrong' with this and is in fact a big part of its success. Cults and religion in prior eras were often ancestor based or otherwise exclusive. Christianity lets any one in, doesn't matter who your dad was. All you have to do is believe. Pretty genius adaptation. That it persisted so long along side patriotism and dynasty speaks more to its malleability than anything, another reason for its success up til now. Mass religions often display this characteristic. See how Buddhism has bent itself to fit into so many different cultures, even dovetailing with alien religions in the same society.

>> No.22272966
File: 223 KB, 1014x694, 1688863074742760.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22272787
It's no misinterpretation.
>Matthew 10:34-36 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
And before you play the old trick where you bring up the admonishment of Peter for cutting off the ear of Malchus, let's remember that Jesus was not there to have petty squabbles with men, but to fulfill those prophecies which foretold of him, and in so doing deliver us unto salvation. Was it necessary for Peter to defend Jesus? Of course not.
>John 18:10-11 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?
>Matthew 26:53-56 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be? In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me. But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

>Jesus just doesn't exude any warrior energy.
You know this is just absolutely false.
>Rev 19:11-16 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
>Rev 14:9-11 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

>> No.22272967

>>22270964
>Are there any books about denying basic tenets of the bible like "we are all brothers and sisters under jesus".
Yes, you can get a book for anything, but it's still not real christianity.

>> No.22272976

>>22271262
Found the kike.

>> No.22272992

>>22270964
unironically Jung's red book

"you should be He himself, not Christians but Christ, otherwise you will be of no use to the coming God."

>> No.22273004

>>22272966
>>Jesus just doesn't exude any warrior energy.
>You know this is just absolutely false.
Failed prophet. Failed warrior. Died like a common prisoner lol. Didn't walk the walk in the real world. Compared to Mohammad, he was..well at the very very least he said those ferocious words as you quote.

>> No.22273008

>>22270964
If you give a fuck about your country and race more than God you don’t get it and never will.

>> No.22273230
File: 1.19 MB, 2001x1493, Ricci,_Sebastiano_-_The_Resurrection_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22273004
>failed

He did exactly what He prophesied he would do: He rose from the dead on the third day. Can Muhammad beat that?

>> No.22273236

>>22270964
the quran

>> No.22273323

>>22271019
nowhere in the Bible does it say that. evil is something to be combated with ferocity

>> No.22273384

>>22270964
Worship a jew, become a jew. Simple as. Become a Buddhist.

>> No.22273386

>>22272992
Garbage.

>> No.22273435

>>22272966
Did you kill your parents with a sword yet? It means that you should stand up against even your family if they're unjust or shitty people, not literally kill them. Extend that to everyone else outside strict family boundaries, but the first evil you should confront is that what you find at home and not by violent means.

>> No.22273454

>>22270964
You can't serve two masters, it's either christ or your country or your race

>> No.22273575

>>22273323
Matthew 5:39 you dumb retard

>> No.22274504

>>22273386
how so?

>> No.22274664

>>22271019
>turn the other cheek
that was a mpassive aggressive insult

>> No.22274670

>>22271201
You can't actually believe this

>> No.22275128

>>22274504
It's just patented Luciferian nonsense. I'm not even a Christian but this subversion of scripture annoys me to no end.

>> No.22276700

>>22270964

Stephen Wolfe's Christian Nationalism
Torba & Isker's Christian Nationalism (Isker has a longer one coming out this year)