[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 71 KB, 668x1000, funded by Sidorski (look him up).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22258667 No.22258667 [Reply] [Original]

What's his solution to preventing white extinction, total mind rape of the youth et cetera? There isn't any, he just gives some advice for better health and to avoid the rat race but doesn't even tell one to gtfo from the united states of the great satan

I get that he's a middle aged romanian grifter mentored by zionists (literally, lmao), but in his twatter he gives an impression that he cares, yet everything of what he advises doesn't prevent extinction one bit and neither does anything about the boot of jews, chinks et al crushing and stomping harder and harder

>inb4 he's just a grifter and doesn't care, he just sells delusions of grandeur to defeated wasps and even turns them celibate for the lolz. You fell for it

>> No.22258669

>>22258667
PS
Nietszche for example is much more helpful in providing solutions. He couldve ripped that part off too but he didnt and it looks deliberate to me

>> No.22258678

>>22258667
>>22258669
PPS
I just remembered he almost never talks about jews, israel, zionism negatively or in general
he shills for tibet more than he mentions jews

>> No.22258706

>>22258667
>What's his solution to preventing white extinction

>form mannerbund
>stage coup
>clear them out
until you can do that obsessing over "solutions" (i.e. politics) is a pointless waste of time. And there is a lot of groundwork needed before you can even think about doing that which starts with at the very least being able to see & understand the world more clearly, which he does aid in doing for many people.
ultimately his greatest purpose & the value of BAP is reminding people how to be right wing without being an impotent neocon or wigger

>> No.22258752

>>22258706
>his solution is an escapist anime plot for people who seek attention online to consoom
sounds about right

>"solutions" (i.e. politics)
retard

>And there is a lot of groundwork needed before you can even think about doing that
and none of it is being laid down with regards to not just carrying change out but also maintaining it
>which starts with at the very least being able to see & understand the world more clearly, which he does aid in doing for many people
meaningless poopytalk, millions have and do view the world far more clearly. the elites and the jews (which he never mentions) do so too
I don't see anything happening. Remember, he laments le white civilization being destroyed daily yet does nothing to actually save the future lifeblood of said civilization

>ultimately his greatest purpose & the value of BAP is reminding people how to be right wing without being an impotent neocon or wigger
so basically, 100% grifting 0% actual solutions or even ways to implement what he talks about and sells

He's frequently endorsing people who are very much invested in rw politics in america btw, which means he wants his audience to see what he endorses & approve it
weird

>> No.22258760

>>22258667
In which a bunch of nerds who have never been in a fight cream themselves over a book exalting what boils down to thug life

>> No.22258762

>>22258752
>he laments le white civilization being destroyed daily yet does nothing to actually save the future lifeblood of said civilization
actually i can add that he just sells hopium and escapism for the disposessed few who don't become cuckservatives, effectively preventing anything from actually happening since he acts as a pressure release valve and controlled opposition lmao

>> No.22258769

>>22258762
>disposessed few
99% of which are late 20s to 40s btw

>> No.22259114

>>22258667
oh, shut the fuck up, goy. just fucking breed, if that's your only concern.

>> No.22259120

>>22258706
>until you can do that obsessing over "solutions" (i.e. politics) is a pointless waste of time
yep. it's not like you're going to democratically persuade people

>> No.22259124

>>22259114
>just drive til your car battery runs out, bro. It doesn’t matter if your alternator is broken

>> No.22259134

>>22258752
voting red and giving tax benefits for whites will certainly save the race lmao
let me guess: we need to foster communitay feelings too? And go to church on sundays?

>> No.22259143

The problem with white reactionary men is that they want to be lame white men(muh laws muh GDP) during the era before collapse where they should be grug/thug maxing.

I go on pol and people legit just complain about wokeness and omg a black person committed a crime!

Like no wonder white women won't fuck them.

Politics is gay
Nazism is gay
Being "right wing" is gay

Driving pasta rockets is cool
Dine and dash is cool
Tax evasion is cool
V8 sports cars are cool
Having baby mommas is cool
Having negro friends who can get you drugs is cool

Being a normie white man is gay lol

(baps only legit critique)

>> No.22259148

>>22259124
Breed, whitoid. Or are jews hindering you in this too?
It's already pretty clear that your boomers and women aren't willing to give up the aliens they imported. Your last chance is to fuck and pop out some little chuds.

>> No.22259202
File: 87 KB, 589x900, FyHgp8ZXsAUjb9L.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>The jew tricked you in to buying his product which gave the impression it would address a growing problem
>You are surprised when the product of the jew did not address the growing problem you sought advice on

Many such cases. Especially since he calls himself Romanian, yet less than a cenutry ago he would be hanged by men greater than he.

Remember, it is jews who advocate for your destruction. Remove them and things become better. When the time comes, remember what they have done.

>> No.22259259
File: 717 KB, 720x772, 1668813449649293.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22259202
>things that happened after expulsion of jews
>spanish age of expansion
lel, lmao even

>> No.22259300
File: 1.21 MB, 3829x4096, FX40grbVQAUhhxP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

:)

>> No.22259330

What's YOUR solution, nigger?
Give it first before you critique him.

>> No.22259345

waah hes a zionist waah
Who gives a fuck? If things played out the way he wants them to, all the gay Jews in the government would be buried in mass graves.
>but we need to destroy isreal bro
Translated, this means we need to whine about Israel killing brown poc palestinians on twitter and not actually do shit

>> No.22259478

>>22259143
>pantomime barbarians by imitating low tier urban underclasses, imperial core man in decadence.
Slavs and spics are going to put our heads on spikes at this rate, fuck.

>> No.22259536

>>22259143
>Having negro friends who can get you drugs is cool
you're basically saying tate is the ideal man. You're a faggot

>> No.22259545

>>22259478
Even the illiad had a character that was literally just le urban gangbanger negro in achean form and he is described as being ugly while also getting executed.

>> No.22259550

>>22258667
One giant LARP. What political action has BAP done that has subverted any time of governmental structure? He's useless, and makes young white men into health obsessed gym rats who listen to dr podcasts all day and maybe buy a hooker on a Saturday night. Wimpy.

>> No.22259555

>>22259550
any type*

>> No.22259581

>>22259114
Weak false equivalency. Various great men were hyper-aware of the need to preserve their race, and they remained great
BAP does none of that. He's simply sugarcoating sour graeps on celibacy

>> No.22259588

Could someone with a gumroad subscription pretty please post his new interview with Moldbug?

>> No.22259592

>>22259134
you need to do something that prevents white extinction while also preserves white culture, something important to BAP and his followers apparently
Solutions BAP had proposed for this: 0 lol
BAP philosophy is the male (and thus inherently better) equivalent of wanderlust femael thrill-seeking. At the end all that's left is an empty carton of eggs zlzolzozozlzozozo

>> No.22259595

>>22259143
>where they should be grug/thug maxing.
Why?

>Driving pasta rockets is cool
Why?
>Dine and dash is cool
Why?
>Tax evasion is cool
yep
>V8 sports cars are cool
Why?
>Having baby mommas is cool
Is it, if your children end up trannyized?
Why?

>> No.22259598

>>22259592
>you need to do something that prevents white extinction while also preserves white culture
no my job. I'll let you scrubs deal with it lol
pls breed for the race war and pay your taxes (and tithes to conservatards influencers)

>> No.22259608

>>22259300
Holy shit no wonder he never says anything about jews and warmongers against chinks
lmao

>> No.22259620

>>22259345
>If things played out the way he wants them to, all the gay Jews in the government would be buried in mass graves
Not at all, nothing he wants results in this

>> No.22259623

>>22258667
>modern media personality
>constantly says the sky is falling!
>stay informed, I’m the only one telling you the truth!
>well no, I errrr, don’t have any solutions
>but you should know the truth!
>for just a little financial support I’ll tell you what no one else will!
It’s such a joke, and yet people fall for it nonstop. And then we wonder why young people are a bunch of defeatist, stressed out faggots

>> No.22259625

>>22259478
>pantomime barbarians
Audibly kekked at the accuracy of this. It's just escapism at the end of the day

>> No.22259684

>>22259623
>And then we wonder why young people are a bunch of defeatist, stressed out faggots
Because we live in a stressed out, monstrous machine of a society. Young men are desperate to get out of it, but no one has any solutions. They're grasping at straws. Either that, or just settle for a normal life. Many can't do the latter becsuse neo-nietzscheanism puts pressure on individuals to stand out, be different and high achievers. No men want to be high achievers for Jewish global conglomerates or bossy women, so their appetite for "greatness" is being half quenched by BAP who gives them Nietzsche with humor and commentaries on contemporary culture. He has no solution though. But imo his message about like minded men bonding together and forming groups is at least something.

>> No.22259744

>>22259684
>like minded men bonding together and forming groups is at least something
It’s only half a solution because it’s only nibbling at the problem. We used to have communities, then after WW2 it became all about the nuclear family unit, you see it even today, boomers have a little bitch fit if anyone suggests they don’t have all the solutions for their kids problems. They actually offended by the implication a child is better off with more support.
Now even the nuclear family is dissolving, and everyone is just an individual, to be plugged in wherever they are most efficient.
>be 17th century farmer
>work yourself into the ground but do it surrounded by family and friends you would trust with your life
>be modern man
>spend almost all your time at a job you hate with people you despise
Sadly people are just unable to compute on the societal level when something is lost. Maybe one day we can learn to live more intentional lives.. if the zoomers dont suicide themselves into being the final generation.

>> No.22259777

>>22259744
>work yourself into the ground but do it surrounded by family and friends you would trust with your life
You really can't place a value on this. It worked for awhile in America when all the immigrant groups had their own neighborhoods and churches.

>> No.22259784

sometimes I wonder what people who drone on about "solutions" actually want
bear in mind if you ask them do actually do almost anything it will be construed as "larping".
Its like they want something very specific but wont tell you what it is.
My theory is they just want to be told to convert to islam or some such and are just going to whine until someone tells them to do it

>> No.22259834

>>22259148
Don't post if you have nothing to say

>> No.22259870

>>22259550
Gym shilling isn't bad, but he isn't advocating for any meaningful action. Just "sit back and don't think about it brah"
Being mentored by jews makes me think it's on purpose

>> No.22259873

>>22259598
>I'm ok with by genes going extinct
godspeed

>> No.22259885

>>22259777
The argument over stuff like this really gets under my skin, because the two sides are:
>ummm, the Middle Ages were based and natural and perfect and we need to return to monke, modern life is shit in every way
>ummm, actually modern medicine and not dying of an infection is based and having free time to watch movies is based, and modern life is better in every way
I almost feel like I’m taking crazy pills because the obvious answer is something more like:
>modern life is better in tons of ways, but our technology outpaced our societal wisdom and biology and this has led to loss of several important things we can hardly even name but feel deeply that something is wrong. Thought and wisdom are required to start living for a purpose beyond “money line go up” “entertainment amount go up”
Maybe it’s just that society is unable to actually solve these issues at all and they can only be resolved from an individual perspective. Just when you grow enough and gain some wisdom and settle into living a thoughtful life you die, maybe that’s the point of it all. Idk

>> No.22259886

>>22259784
>sometimes I wonder what people who drone on about "solutions" actually want
solutions

>> No.22259922

>>22259784
>sometimes I wonder what people who drone on about "solutions" actually want
99% of cases? Big Daddy Führer.

>> No.22259948

>>22259885
>having free time to watch movies is based
The average peasant had much more free time than the current wagie and they paid less in taxes too.

>> No.22259984

>>22259886
>noooo I DEMAND les solutions for the degeneracy of modernity!
>I won't give you ONE CENT of patreon money otherwise! take that!
lmao. you should've pirated the book like everybody else.

>> No.22260756

>>22259148
BAP isn't even against having kids, he's against allowing yourself to get longhoused and settle down into family life and nothing more

>> No.22262173

>>22260756
He's not keen on natalism because he's Romanian.
Look at what their dictator's policy did

>> No.22262179

>>22260756
>settle down into family life and nothing more
As if what you guys are doing instead is more worthwhile lol

>> No.22263466
File: 47 KB, 637x792, 20230624_182202.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22258667
>What's his solution to preventing white extinction, total mind rape of the youth et cetera?

>> No.22263519

>>22259148
The societal strictures that kept two naturally selfish people in bonds long enough to rear children to adulthood are bye bye. Marriage absent such forces is only for the exceptional few of healthy minded and secure specimens of the human race. Many people can't order a pizza without somehow involving the police, conflict being an essential aspect of their constitution. A marriage spanning decades? Forget about it.

>> No.22263750

>>22263466
wow, a totally meaningless hyperbolic tweet someone with no power. Empty words without action

>> No.22263760

>>22258667
Why would he care about this? He's a Zionist. He's already got what he wants, he's trying to shore up his people's position, not benefit us. The book wasn't written for you, it was written for Israelis. The association with White Nationalism is sensationalism to make his ideas spicy and dangerous.

>> No.22264328

>>22258667
starting a secret podcast and only speaking with men.

>> No.22264736

>>22258667
Dafuq? This guy's been exposed so hard and you still entertain his garbage?

>> No.22265681

>>22258667
>maed this thred days ago
>still up

>> No.22265691

>>22259984
I did. It doesn't offer any solutions. It shills being a "pirate" and all that but what he paints is actually completely rootless. Its not that it is something new (it is not), but the people who will adopt what BAP advises wholesale are going to end up with no actual identity. But then again he does cater to amerigroids who already have no identity. But he doesn't advise against it
He uses social critique and other things as a way to draw audiences yet in his ideal lifestyle the individual should not be concerned with these petty things. He is obviously a grifter, but you should probably reread the OP. What he generally favors for does not do anything to prevent or even halt white extinction, or the destruction of white consciousness or ...
These are not concerns to the (rootless) BAP lifestyle, a lifestyle he himself does not of course adopt

Luckily I'm not american, but i cannot help noticing that even though most of his audience dislike themselves and their people going extinct, BAP apparently does not

>> No.22265693

>>22260756
The longhouse always makes me laugh because it was a feature of the free barbarian societies he likes so much KEK
>and nothing more
he mostly advocates for hedonism and being stronk but not much else. Which does not do anything in society. Thats fine but he constantly talks about society and gets his readers invested in it

>> No.22265698

>>22263466
This does not mean anything. Cool he believes into something that will never happen and uses the word "aryan" in contrast with white nationalism, effectively distancing anyone who views himself as aryan from white nationalism. At the same time he will RT frequently poasts about superiority of white culture to groid culture et cetera, to draw more audience in which he then turns against WN
curious

>> No.22265702

>>22263519
Just get out of america or the west. Boom most problems solved
Oh wait he never talks about that kek, he wants people to stay right where they are

>> No.22265767

>>22265693
>Chad Greks, Romens, Assyriens
>were agricultural, sedentary, patriarchal, civilized, urban, anti-barbarian

>barbarian northerners that he views as free and better
>pioneered longhouse

KEK

>> No.22265779

>>22259259
What do you mean?

>> No.22265791

You got conned into reading an internet meme e-politics book and took it seriously like an idiot. I don’t know what to tell you. Your grievances are retarded by the way.

>> No.22265800

>>22265791
>took it seriously
What did I take seriously?
>your grievances
What are my grievances?

>> No.22265896

just realized spics embody BAP's archetype barbarian more than whiteoids
>savage
>dgaf
>control owned space they colonized in the us
>ride the narco tiger
>living traditions and culture
>hedonistic
>have 10 kids each while doing all that
>fuck prosties

>> No.22265930

>>22265896
exactly

you can't wage slave and be reactionary.
(haven't had taxable income in years on dat Karl Hess shit)

Timid white men who read blogs and twitter will never DO ANYTHING.

Timid white men who unironically get inspired by memes will never DO ANYTHING

I love being low inhibition around up tight white boys, me and my boys know that majority of the white male race will seethe and cope but never get up and ask me to leave or throw a fist in anger (de facto letting me dominate them in public)

All calls to action will be dismissed as fedpoasts.All solutions involve daddy surrogates.
(Sitting on dey thumbs n shiiiit)

>> No.22266201

>>22265930
>Timid white men who read blogs and twitter will never DO ANYTHING.
>Timid white men who unironically get inspired by memes will never DO ANYTHING
Yup, noticed the same
Then the same people wonder why they're going extinct lzozlolzozlzlzo

>> No.22266213

>>22258667
He gives explicit points in what to do and how, and gives you several examples of people that did something actuable both in the past and in recent years, you must be incredibly dense or spiritually stuntet if you still can't understand it

>> No.22266410

I keep seeing this book pop up on lit. Is it as good as all the demoralisation propaganda it attracts suggests it is?

>> No.22266417 [DELETED] 

>jewish social media influencer with establishment connections wants you to rebel against modern degeneracy ... by being an individualist hedonist lone wolf (NO ETHNONATIONALISM ALLOWED, that's cringe right fellow zoomers?), "ironically gay" honorary nigger
Hmm

>> No.22266446

>>22266410
It's good and makes trannies seethe.
If you look up the archive you'll see the same demoralisation style attacks.

>>22265930
This guy, for example, is >>/lit/thread/22229277#p22233909

>> No.22266810

>>22258667
BAP's main advice to normies is to go to college, be as personally successful as you can be and seek institutional power while disguising your own views as much as necessary to not get fired. A lot of people on the online right don't like it because it's a call to action, it tells them to do something that takes courage and effort, and what they really want is a cope. Tell me the world is controlled by six guys in league with the devil, that it's so corrupt any form of success is worthless and nothing could ever get better until we kill them. Pretty good excuse to sit in a dark room and jerk off to hentai all day.

>> No.22266817

>>22258667
>What's his solution to preventing white extinction, total mind rape of the youth et cetera?
I'll tell you a little secret. BAP wants these things to happen. He considers white people subhumans, and not because he's funded by zionists.

Let me explain. Ever noticed how he never really mentions Germanic, Celtic etc tribes? He talks about Greeks, Romans and that's it. The Longhouse meme, as >>22265693 says, is a Germanic/Celtic thing. In other words, it is the heritage of white Americans. BAP knows this.

Ever noticed how what he talks about actually occured, in Mesoamerica? Mayas, Incas, Aztecs. They embody BAP's bird-of-prey values and ideal society to a big extent, far more than any cucked Nordic mudhut village.
Consequently, BAP is anti-white and pro-hispanic. If you understand this, his entire gimmick makes sense. He talks about his preferred lifestyle and right after he talks about white "culture". Wat does this mean?

It means that he's clear about what he values, and at the same time he pushes his audience (predominantly white bar a few Greeks and Italians) away from white nationalism, white nationalism, and white survival in general, as well as away from white traditions.
To understand him, simply understand that he is a mexican/aztec supremacist and a mediterraneanist, and that any mentions about a mythological past that he sells to his white followers is bait to make them sit idle (at most go on a boat trip in the Bahamas to gamble).

Clever tactic. Hebraic. Wonder if Sidorsky came up with it.

I'm Greek, so I applaud him. I do too respecc Aztecs & co.

>> No.22266841

>>22266213
>He gives explicit points in what to do and how
and none solves white extinction
>and gives you several examples of people that did something actuable both in the past and in recent years
which led to nothing if not outright failing. Mishima failed for example

>>22266410
it's a fun and refreshing read

>>22266817
interesting, thanks
i know 90% of his audience is just vicariously living through his posts and narrations but i never thought it's deliberate

>> No.22266848

>>22266817
>white nationalism x2
Meant white natalism*

White interests in general.

>> No.22267334
File: 132 KB, 600x800, 600px-Hans-Hermann-Hoppe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Come hone white man

>> No.22268192

>>22266841
>and none solves white extinction
Yes, they do. Provided that the white race isn't simply "going extinct" one of his solutions (which are for the general problems cited in the book, not le white exctintion) is the only possible solution for your issue, aka: deportation and removal of all aid to african countries (they substain 99% on western food aid, even developed ones like Nigeria).
And the only way to achieve this is with a military coup in western countries, since voting doesn't solve anything since they can just literally nullify your vote

>>22266817
deranged schizo rambling. He rages against brown hordes and promotes "german autism" over and over again. He could literally be defined as an anglo saxon supremacist despite being a romanian mischling

>> No.22268480

>>22268192
>americanos are replaced by nigs I'm telling ya
kek
>solution: just have le coup bro (very original thought too)
KEK
good to see that even when coping you can't actually provide any instance where he gives a shit about the future youth

>> No.22268489

>>22268192
>deranged schizo rambling. He rages against brown hordes and promotes "german autism" over and over again. He could literally be defined as an anglo saxon supremacist despite being a romanian mischling
Embarassing low IQ response. It's right there in my post where I highlight how he does this exactly as bait. BAP has no intention to save whites and instead leads any white he gets his gypsy hands on astray to radical individualistic hedonism that amounts to literally nothing race-wise. He is a hispanic supremacist as what he values is best embodied by spics (see >>22265896
) and their ancestors. Or do you think he lies about his values? Midwit.

>> No.22268526

>>22258667
Jason Bryan > BAP

Too bad the world is full of the naive and gullible who want to be told what they want to hear by jews and jewish enablers...

>> No.22269326

When you turn everything into some titanic epic struggle over civilization instead of just seeking territory,a mate and a bloodline of course you will be unhappy.

But I noticed a pivot against being a humble patriarch (because it doesn't push a self destructive meme)

Oh and if you think that race mixing is bad etc etc you are straight up going to bred out. Cosmopolitan globalization leads to race mixing. too bad

>> No.22269330

>>22258667
>he's just a grifter and doesn't care, he just sells delusions of grandeur to defeated wasps and even turns them celibate for the lolz. You fell for it
Well, that about covers it. He's also a Jewish pederast.

>> No.22269332

>>22258706
>impotent
the history of "right wing" cultural politics in a single word, even now you are reduced to ecelebs selling ebooks

>> No.22269337

>>22258667
voot red

>> No.22269623

>>22268489
>>22268480
this board might be a bit too highbrow for you guys

>> No.22269686

In the United States, the reins of political power are predominantly held by the white Anglo-Saxon plutocrats, who subtly foster antisemitism as a means to veil and sanitize their enduring authority, an authority that has been in their possession for centuries.

These plutocrats, of Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, or Dutch origin, are fond of sowing seeds of division across ethnic, racial, sexual, and gender lines. Their aim is to keep the average American, who is statistically still predominantly white and of the working class, ensnared within a labyrinth of distractions designed by the plutocrats themselves. Within this labyrinth, the perceived threat is external, non-white, and likely feminine or feminizing.

However, if one possesses an understanding of the class of men who have governed America since its inception, their self-perception, and their strategies to protect their class position against the common "rabble", it becomes abundantly clear that the roots of America's dysfunction can be traced back to this very group. These are the men who quelled the Whiskey Rebellion and every subsequent working-class uprising or mass strike, and these men were, and continue to be, as white and Anglo-Saxon as they come.

The issue, which you misprision, becomes severe when a society dominated by plutocratic racism is nearing its end, when the frontier has closed, and when the only external "menace" to the US has ceased to exist. At this point, the political and industrial strength of the white working class can be systematically dismantled by disbanding the industry itself and relocating it to China.

However, those who made the Machiavellian decision to relocate the industry to China were not of the Shylock sort, whose power, if they possess any, is held in the capacity of a rational, albeit somewhat vulnerable, comprador in relation to the former. Instead, they were the descendants of the Boston Brahmins who first "opened up" China and never forgot the immeasurable wealth that was bestowed upon a select group of Anglo-Saxon Americans as a result.

The transformation of the American white working class into a labor force akin to coolies is simply an inevitable consequence of the lessons imparted by two centuries of trading with China to this venerable group of noble and enlightened men: whalers, sailors, merchants, traders, and subsequently factory owners, bankers, philanthropists.

Do not look to the foreign Abrahamic sort when you have had the native Brahmin ruling over you for many centuries, who, at most, has intermingled with the former. The precedent was set by the latter, for all those whom he has allowed to follow, through his deliberate and methodical permission.

Indeed, through the artificial development of human migration patterns and, more recently, by sending industry migrating off to China and elsewhere, the "rabble" has been deprived of any sense of a rival mass of class power. This idea was not conceived by a "rabbi", but by a "Brahmin".

>> No.22269704

>>22265779
Have you heard anything about conversos?

>> No.22269719

>>22266817
You were called out for being a feminism promoting jew in the last thread.
>>/lit/thread/22229277#p22237258

>> No.22269774

>>22269686
WASPs married into Jewish families and vice versa. But the WASPs still run everything

Classic smoke screen(Jews engage in contemptuous activities that draw attention away)

Jews are the perfect scape goat and Wignats literally get stuck chasing their tale screaming. "it's da Jews!"

Attack the system by opting out and being a free man on the land (no taxable income and a low profile)

>> No.22269808

>>22258667
>preventing white extinction
lol

>> No.22269857

>>22269686
>>22269774
Fuck off carrol quigley.

>> No.22269865

>>22269686
the WASP aristocratic and academic elite were clearly disillusioned at the prospect of landed gentry being overtaken by capitalists and common masses fueled by democratic doctrine at around the time of the industrial revolution.

to make equivalencies with the America of the 1700s with the Whiskey rebellion ignores the transition of power that occurred at the turn of the 20th century and beyond (esp. post WWII). Henry and Brooks Adams wrote about this and even cited "le jews" as part of the problem, alongside contemporaries like Henry Ford.

WASPs are clearly still largely entrenched in lily-white northeastern states but America has long turned into the cosmopolitan world-city that their intelligentsia tried to avoid.

>> No.22269907

>>22269865
>the WASP aristocratic and academic elite were clearly disillusioned at the prospect of landed gentry being overtaken by capitalists
>Henry Ford
Dawg

>> No.22269912

>>22258667
BAP is some crypto-kremlin nigger. he is very close with the arabic/african duo of russians with attitude and routinely talks about how "mixed races are based" etc. the guy is a flop grifting people on a retarded podcast where he does a fuck ton of meth and just rants about absolutely nothing

>> No.22269972

>>22269907
Investments didn't exist, who financed Henry Ford? People who opened up China first time around weren't Southern gentry.

>> No.22270578

Retards thought I was joking when I said that BAP is a hispanic supremacist and wants the replacement of whites with mexicans.

Take it from the man himself. Talks about attacks on whiteness and whatnot to lure in whites and then says this, mask off:
>We are far better at recruiting Latinos, and as the example of Bolsonaro among many others shows, this new, energetic and popular form of the right is a Latino movement, and it is the future.

https://wiki.chadnet.org/americas-delusional-elite-is-done

>> No.22270588

>>22269719
Feminism is for dysgenic femaels and that post you linked is incoherent so not sure what your point is. Not that you have any, you're just seething that BAP doesn't give a fuck about you. Cope

>> No.22270603

>>22270578
This whole thing seems like a cult. Not that people were doing anything radical before but things like that ensure that they will definitely not do anything in future anymore. Nothing wrong with his message of physical well-being but it's a cult the more i learn about it.

>> No.22270606

>>22269686
Askhenazi US jews aren't even East Med genetically at this point. They're over 75% European, with some distinct phenotypic traits
Even anti-white jews are anti-white whites.

>> No.22270622

>>22270578
>Jonah Goldberg and Bill Kristol are both on record either objecting, in far leftist style, to the concept of “whiteness,” or otherwise arguing for its demographic replacement. Marco Rubio’s top advisors have called for the same.
>Conservative ideology, especially that pushed by the incompetent but much-hyped Paul Ryan, rather slavishly seems to serve and support the large monopolies that promote mass immigration
You said he didn't speak out about mass immigration or demographic replacement?

>>22270588
Mate, you were caught being very Jewish. You're going to have to come up with new tricks.

>> No.22270643

>>22270606
Yeah, they're basically of inbred German or Slav, with some not insignificant European Mediterranean genetics and likely founder male genetics from Middle East, but percentage-wise preponderantly central, southern, eastern European.

>> No.22270710

>>22270622
No, I said that he does not actually care about it and wants it to happen. Talking about brown hordes etc is an appeal to his white audience. Although he is 100% genuine about TND I believe (who isn't? Heh).

>>22270622
I'm literally not that poster you fucking retard (I don't even understand what he/she was rambling about, besides talking about longhaus). You are desperately trying to find a strawman to win over but you suck even at that.

>> No.22270758

>>22270710
>Trust me goyin, he didn't really mean he was wrote, except the parts I say he did!
You've been caught making the same dishonest arguments across multiple threads now. You always play the same word game. Other anons will refute you, only for you to turn up in the next thread without having improved your ideas.
For the anon reading along - go check the archive yourself.

>> No.22270786

>>22259478
when the imperial core turns inward because it can't extend outward any longer than barbarianmaxxing is a viable solution and history proves it (i would also argue that it's inevitable)

>> No.22270792

>>22270758
Fren. Yes, discord trannies are raiding these threads. Their arguments are purposefully bad because they are engagement bait. It's a mix of astroturf and getting you to reply which derails the thread.
Don't waste your time replying to tranny posters.

>> No.22270853

>>22259148
Yes
Jews invented pill birth control. Women can't get pregnant and when they piss it enters back into the water supply which in turn makes men more effeminate and infertile.

>> No.22270919

>>22270758
What arguments, mental midget?
PS BAP is literally funded by jews. Not sure why you'd think calling anyone jewish is an insult when it comes to BAP

>word game
Retarded pilpul because you have no argument besides delirious obfuscation.

>>22270786
>history proves
that barbarian states were conquered and wiped out, and their populations domesticated with new lifestyles. Unless of course barbarism takes place online only in which case lol, lmao even.

>> No.22270920

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to understand that there is no "solution" in the form of redirecting the ship on a different course once it has accumulated as much momentum as the western man did in the last century.
This is a key point, no empire/people in history has jumped ahead of everyone else to such a degree that it could afford many centuries of self-cannibalizing dysgenic ideologies and still have 0 fear of any exterior adversary disturbing its march and schizophrenic contortions. Even to this very day the combined strength of NATO with all its clown shit could probably take on the rest of the planet and engulf it in nuclear hellfire in order to push forward some schizophrenic ideological point, that's the sort of internal inertia any right winger has to deal with and accept there's no steering it from within as it stands, only waiting for it to crush, disperse, whatever and be ready for it.
BAP can't do miracles other than telling a small amount of westerners to try to be in the best possible shape(literally and figuratively) for the time when Alaric finally breaches through the gates of Rome after centuries of nobody coming even close to them.

>> No.22270940

>>22270920
Alarico Fernandez maybe. The moment the current white regime of trannymerica falls, the massive hordes of spics are simply going to keep expanding and nobody can actually do anything about it let alone a small team which will have to fight several other small teams, including many foreign infiltrationist entities (with a better network and supply chain) fighting to fill the same power vacuum.

This is why I'm saying that it's deliberate misguiding. Because an Alaric moment will never come for the simple reason that unless you live somewhere in Afreaka, the landscape is completely different.
>I will be ready, and waiting. Any moment now...

>> No.22270946

>>22270940
PS
>spics are simply going to keep expanding and nobody can actually do anything about it
BAP knows this. That's why he's already gone mask off about being a hispanic supremacist >>22270578
Again I applaud it. Ingenious, and I like Latinas.

>> No.22270956

>>22270920
But who will take the role of the new barbarian threat? Tell me what barbarian nation is in the state of conquering the entire West in straggling hordes of warring bands, establishing an entirely new culture? It's very indulging to believe that there is still a race of conquerors somewhere in the deserts of Southern Mongolia, in some yet unknown corner of the planet, of people worthy of the heroes of the Illiad but the truth is that probably, all of them have already conquered their lot, established their own unique culture, finally degenerated. It's literally over. In Europe, the age of the nobilities ended during the course of the 18th, 19th and early 20th Century. The recency of this event alone explains how there are still, in this specially large continuum of countries that practically spans throughout all of the Northern hemisphere, geniuses and opulent characters of all sorts. But that is not going to last. Soon even them will be gone and this reality hits even more clearly when we consider the fact that even them are no longer pure. They alone maintain the edifice of our society. Once they're gone, Western civilization will collapse, like happened with Egypt, Greece and many others of wich barely the name has been recorded.

>> No.22270958

>>22270940
I'm not even talking from a white nationalist perspective here, it's up to you whether maybe you want to join the "barbarians" themselves and maybe come on top of them, many Romans IIRC did, tired as shit of Roman bureaucratic pressure and bullshit, better under a barbarian king than some incestuous empress from the orient.
What I don't agree perhaps is that some people seem too optimist about the "quality" of these barbarians. After all, unlike real Alaric, these people are merely walking into a crumbling cesspool that would make late Rome look like a nation-state paradise in comparison, at least the latter attempted to really guard their borders and got overwhelmed, the average western man can't even rely on "his own" men not deliberately creating corridors for the barbarians.
I think rather true sources of the kind of "positive" barbarism are ever scarce at this turn due to civilization reaching a global scale, there isn't really a world of barbarians outside of civilization ready to prey on them and restart history, everyone has been dragged into it, more or less. At best you have some rowdy provincials threatening the core.

>> No.22270971

>>22270958
That's not exactly how the Romans ended though you almost got it right. First they created a borderless empire where people from Mauretannia could freely migrate to England and work as a meecenary without any legal repercussions, then followed the invasion by the Germanic tribes.

>> No.22270983

>>22270956
oh I basically agree, it's kinda my point in >>22270958 that perhaps for the first time in history we may very well deal with unknown territory, because maybe there really isn't anyone truly up to the task of being barbarians of the same quality as those that in precedent ages could rise to the top of decaying urban/agrarian cultures and start something new, some new synthesis, western man in some sense already won the game even if at the cost of its own existence, everyone has more or less been subjugated to its civilization, only to different degrees; it's uncharted territory, maybe spics themselves will really only turn out to be a sort of spare wheel to prolong the existence of a sort of pseudo-western society as a form of cargo cult

>> No.22270997

>>22270956
It's the plutocratic over class that will crowd out the working class of all nationalities reducing them to neo-serfs or inexistence.

>> No.22271038

>>22270997
Could you elaborate please?

>> No.22271043

>>22258667
My book, when it is published, will far surpass Evola and BAP. Soon people will be talking about it on here. It will probably take 1-2 months of writing and editing.

>> No.22271053

I've never read BAP but reading through this thread, is his book just a modern Fight Club?

>> No.22271081

>>22259948
Except such things cannot be transported to our current time. There's no point in comparing it

>> No.22271157

>>22270983
Why the spics though? I mean there's a lot of people's all across the Muslim world who display signs of virility and vigour far above the spics. Some of their women even, this is a very strange if not frightening occurrence I myself could hardly believe until I saw it myself, are frequently mistaken for locals in countries located North of the Alps. I don't know if this speaks for the virility of some Muslims or for the degeneracy of the Scandinavian debrises that still exist in mainland Europe. In their homelands all down to Pakistan, they fight and kill each other without remorse for no other purpose than mantaining the hounour of their family. At least this is what is shown by the most contemporary novels from those places. But what's so special about the spics?

>> No.22271270

>>22271157
I was replying to the anon talking specifically about America, where Mexicans/Sudacas in general would be the most significant ""alien"" group pushing from the south with maybe some semblance of thymos, though still quite westernized. I know of some Muslim groups settling in the USA but demographically they shouldn't represent much of a threat there.
For Europe yeah, maybe whatever is left of Islam will have some energy but I don't think it's looking that good even for them, I have some experience in dealing with Moroccans. Yeah there is the unifying factor of resentment towards the west, but I don't think that sort of sentiment goes a long way in creating a united front, especially seeing the facility by which they get into in fighting with other groups. Maybe in some comical scenario the future will have western cities reduced to warzones between foreign groups(bantu vs muslims, muslims vs hindus, etc....) while the countryside keeps a vague semblance of local population unable to really reorganize

>> No.22271277

>>22271157
And don't forget about the Indians. A very successful upwardly-mobile group.

>> No.22271321

>>22271270
Because Hispanics are more docile and have less ressentiment than Muslims, since religiously they're already on the same team as Anglo-America. Hispanics, in fact, are a placeholder people, a people in transition, moreso as immigrants to the US: do you think most Hispanics, male or female, want their descendants to become darker and shorter than they are, or lighter and taller? So the subconscious goal of most Hispanic immigrants to the US is to become proudly white, over a period of one or two generations, without necessarily abandoning their surnames, or certain musical and cultural preferences. This is basic basic stuff, considering they're coming from cultures were the dominant paradigms are already Anglo-American/European.

>> No.22271342

>>22271270
I mean the Muslims generally are extremely degenerate. The populations they descend from were degenerate during the times of Rome already. I'm referring to some niche groups of them, chiefly the Pakistanis and the Persians, a people that puts honour on the highest pedestal and who'se quarrels over the honour of the family have something of the Middle Age feuds commonplace to Europe. A third group, whose home is in Europe, is situated in a perhaps even happier position. They concurr with some of the most Scandinavian groups of mainland Europe in height, hair and eye colour. They spell the r like the English men even when in use of dialects foreign to their own and they seem fully ignorant of their own whiteness wich makes them even truer to their character. Their women do not wear hidjabs of any sort and enjoy generally more freedoms than those coming from more meridional regions of the Muslim world.
Regarding America, I am but confused about your statement of the spics having any sort of "thymos" to themselves. Do they have any notion of honour? With how much thymos do they follow the teachings of their religions? Most of their home countries seem to have largely fallen to drug bastions the state has no control over, wich does not speak much in favour of the spics. Can you tell us more of the character of the spics?

>> No.22271359

>>22271321
I have a hard time finding thymos in them. When they quarrel, it's mostly about some immediate material gain, far from anything that enervates the intellect or anything too abstract. Their social organization is inherently despotic, where a top dog decides everything and everyone else just follows.

>> No.22271360

>>22258667
Bronze Age Pervet is a Jew. You might as well read The Talmud

>> No.22271390

wtf is thymos? and yes, i am out of my depth in this thread

>> No.22271397

>>22271342
>Regarding America, I am but confused about your statement of the spics having any sort of "thymos" to themselves. Do they have any notion of honour?
I mean compared to your average white american, sure, but we would agree it's not saying much considering the seemingly total spiritual/ethical resignation of white americans as a whole coupled with their atomization, at least latinos seem to have some sense of "us" to them
we are agreeing here if you say to me mexicans/sudacas aren't up to the task

>> No.22271402

>>22271359
This may be because, as I said, they're a placeholder people in transition.

>> No.22271406

>>22271390
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumos
I find it a useful word to indicate that sort of immediate/pre-dianoetic spiritedness/will to act and impose oneself
high-thumos = Homeric Greeks
low-thumos = Canadians

>> No.22271415

>>22271397
>>22271402
Can you tell me more about white Americans? According to 19th Century antebellum literature, some of them, like a hunter of Kentucky, to whom the frightened gaze of the 19th Century Mexican is directed at, who calls him a barbarian, are the Franks, the Longobards of our era. What changed?

>> No.22271424

>>22271406
>low-thumos = Canadians
hahah i understand what you mean with this example lol

>> No.22271430

>>22271406
>>22271424
also, i should read homer. sounds cool.

>> No.22271437

>>22258667

There's no such thing as "white extinction". What a retarded concept to begin with. Are europeans really so ideologically bankrupt and culturally defunct that the only thing they can care to defend and fight for is the "white race"? No wonder most white people do not buy this crap

>> No.22271468

>>22271415
The Americans were considered barbarians because they were then predominantly not Catholic, they weren't considered barbarians because they were white, since obviously white Mexicans weren't considered to be barbarians by mestizo Mexicans (rather the opposite, Mexican indians were considered the barbarians).

>> No.22271470

>>22271437
I could not agree more. There is nothing worse then people mistaking incidents versus direct cause. If white nationalist want to increase "white birthrates" they have to care about more than "white birthrates".

>> No.22271509

Sorry for the intermission, I was on a short aristocratic trip.

Another example of what I'm talking about in regards to BAP: https://wiki.chadnet.org/bap-covers-ukraine-the-european-right-and-freedom

>Without extreme action—secession, breaking up the nation, expulsion of foreigners that will have to be forcible—Germany as well as other European nations face imminent extinction.
This is where he is somewhat clear about "solutions", in an article and not in his book. These "solutions" are pretty well-known in WN and 1488 circles already, for decades. Even some politician amerigroid grifters have alluded to it now, that'a how much of a "likely threat" it is lmfao. At the same time he alienates his white followers from them, and he never describes how the "solutions" he puts forth are achieved. "Lol just figure out a way to do it yourself bro". See here:
>All efforts have to go to reverse the rule of this cabal over Europe and to prepare for the time of their overthrow and for the reclamation of European lands that you’ve already lost.
Notice how it's again "just WAIT" type of advice. And just yesterday (and frequently) he was condemning this type of reactive thinking. Generic while also contradicting himself to his audience just a few hours ago. Again, this doesn't make sense if you don't realize that this is bait for viewership and he doesn't actually care, in fact he supports the colonization and replacement of america by spics, which he has explicitly called "the future" since they are generally traditionally right wing.

>He stopped them from deposing Assad in Syria—and thereby saved a million to 1.5 million Christians (when American actions in Middle East have otherwise destroyed its Christian communities)
>Russia at least tried to protect Christians in Syria, Armenia, Serbia, and so on.
This is newer bait for christians that have started to read him in recent years. Of course I don't need to explain how a Nietzschean like BAP is not at all pro-christian.

Finally,
>when the Burmese people awakened to defend their homeland, America-Saud, or rather the cabal that rules through this…they jump to demonize any elements of tradition and order seeking to preserve themselves in their homes.
No mention of Israel or Zionism throughout the article, literally zero. He mentions Sauds before he mentions jews kek.

>> No.22271513

>>22271468
I didn't say that. The Mexican of the 19th Century calls the American a Barbarian because he lives in the woods, doesn't shower, because he speaks in an energetic manner, because he smells repulsively and grows a beard. I mean wether there are or not any people in the US who deserve the title of Frank, Longobard, Goth like they were given in the 19th Century by European authors or why not. It is not unreasonable to think that the most virile European groups moved to America during the migrations of the 18th and thr 19th Century.

>> No.22271514

>>22271509
Speaking of jews, here you can see BAP actually praising Israel and Zionism. I'm not joking.
https://wiki.chadnet.org/bap-on-israels-problem

>It is not out of perversity that the modern right rejects a religious approach, but because of traditional religion’s demonstrable inability to oppose liberalism and communism or indeed to provide any coherent political organization at all.
I think I don't need to repeat how he's baiting various christians (almost all of them larping neo-converts) to garner readership.

>The right, the true Right which found its roots in Nietzsche’s radical philosophy in the early 20th Century, never really thought to look to the Bible to solve the problem of state and religion, and certainly never thought to look at the dispossessed and stateless rabbinic Jewish nation as a model. In truth, neither did the Zionists, as I keep repeating: they rejected that model of existence entirely.
Oh no no no what was I saying a moment ago?

>I believe that Zionists of Hazony’s bent, those of the Netanyahu faction, don’t really care what politics exist in the West as long as they promote a frame of mind favorable to Israel. In practice, Hazony would promote open white nationalism if he thought he could, or whatever—anarchosyndicalism, constitutional monarchism, distributism, ice cream nationalism, and so on. It doesn’t matter. Maybe they liked my book too, who knows? People who think Hazony is an existential antagonist who wants to negate the ethnic basis of America as such are as wrong as those who think he has any fundamental interest in America’s welfare. He’s fundamentally indifferent. But I do think white nationalism has been covertly promoted by this faction online since 2015. I can’t prove it but for those who have been trolling since that time, it’s been obvious. Israeli nationalism and white nationalism are the same thing.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>Israeli nationalism and white nationalism are the same thing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JFL at the niggercattle who think BAP is doing anything to help whites instead of subvert them collectively (help them only individually). BAP is genuinely entertaining but not in himself; rather by clowning his white followers. Applause!

cont

>> No.22271519

>>22271514
>As I have argued many times, white nationalism isn’t your friend, and it’s not even white: it’s a small-time ideology unlike liberalism, which is a form of white supremacism that scares Hazony’s faction. But a broader acceptance of white nationalist principles in the West would be to Israel’s advantage. I don’t know what percentage of white nationalist trolls online have been Israelis or Israeli NGO-based, but it’s been significant since 2015…it’s Israel, not Russia that has been doing this, if anyone has. And that’s OK. Some are very good people.
All I have to do to be vindicated is just quote BAP himself kek. He hates white nationalism and by extension white survival, and steers his white followers away from it, and in fact also cultivates a favorable view of zionism in their minds. The only jews he talks badly about (very briefly) are western leftoid jews, which he says zionists actually dislike (ergo zionists good).

>> No.22271521

>>22271519
Bonus excerpt from his article on neopaganism

>The sexless husks who run the American and European permanent states…there has to be something more, or a more fearsome power behind them, no? But what if there isn’t. What if there is no pagan conspiracy thousands of years old, but instead only the gray and beige subhuman species of today, the hueman bred for centuries by Christianity for subjection, just like Nietzsche said? What if this dour atheist detritus is the legacy of historical Christianity, that has receded only to leave behind this rat-being?

>> No.22271529

>>22271513
That's right you didn't say that, and what you did say was so garbled as to be utterly mystifying.

>> No.22271539

>>22270958
I don't disagree. Although cartels do come close, and aren't larping

>>22270983
>agrarian cultures
Highly mercantilistic*
All cultures in Europe have been agrarian since 8-7000 bce. Same for Near Eastern cultures

>> No.22271563

>>22271514
It's pretty obvious that all he says here is, in fact, the case, since the enemy of Israel is traditional Leftism, not white nationalism, since this latter, on sites like these at least, is so obviously artificial and used to combat Leftism. Let us recall that, like Apartheid South Africa, with which it was quite friendly, the enemy of both is Leftist of the internationalist socialist variety.

>> No.22271564

>>22271415
>>22271513
in frontier society I could definitely see the concentration of that kind of human type, the environment calls for it, I can see how America at least up to a certain point could've been a sink for the sort of underlying barbarian that still existed in some strains of Europeans as the latter slowly moved towards the kind of amicable and cute domestic strains currently squatting there
but that momentum of European civilization I guess was too strong to overcome; in some parallel universe maybe we could've had rogue states of Redskin-European barbarians in the far west holding up against eastern states

>> No.22271566

>>22271053
Kind of. It's entertaining. He reminds me a bit of Paul Waggener, difference being Waggener practices what he preaches

>>22271157
Probably because of this >>22265896
Spics are a peculiar race. They are roughly 50% Med adventurer-conqueror and 50% completely batshit insane bloodthirsty heart-eating imperial Indio. They are a combination of people who made it, and can be brutal, and people who were more brutal than anyone in Europe AND made it (glorious civilization etc). They tick the boxes perhaps better than anyone else in the modern west, and are also not in a severely cucked state since they are expanding without guilt tripping fired at them through loudspeakers every 0,1 second. And various janissary ghouls of the cathedral like them; about a year ago Goolag had one of its gay sketches literally read "viva la raza" and "our blood is pure" referring to hispanics. I'm not kidding.

>> No.22271574

>>22271360
Who are the approved leaders/figureheads in the fight against white extinction?

>> No.22271587

>>22271321
I think that's a romanticized vision of chicanos. Spics in the US are becoming less and less "white cultured" and stick to their own stuff, which transforms under the influence of materialism mainly.

>>22271390
From επιθυμώ, epi+thymós. It roughly translates to "I will (something)" or "impulse". It also translates as "anger". It generally describes a strong imposing impulse that comes from within.

>>22271397
>>22271402
The majority of the population will always be slaves. The point is whether they're able to organize hierarchically to obtain owned space and follow their will.

>> No.22271588

>>22271529
I mean there's a lot of people, even in movies this behaviour is seen, just to show how ingrained this type of thinking is, a character portrayed many times, the indolent, passive, depraved of energy middle class white male who is treated in a submissive manner even by people who have no right to behave like that in front of him, like people who aren't even his boss, and he doesn't even notice it. I don't mean this stereotype which I'm sure exists but you are pretending that all white Americans are like this. Keep in mind that I have no personal interest in defending the American whites, but if I was to give image to what I think distantly resembles a character like Gunderic, it would be someone like James Bond in the movie Dr. No.

>> No.22271589

>>22271566
"Pura Raza" doesn't mean what you think it means, it means that "I'm the real Mexican deal", it's a declaration of pride in one's culture; most Mexicans understand with absolute clarity that what genetically defines them is mixedness. What makes a Mexican a Mexican is his culture, not his phenotype.

>> No.22271597

>>22271564
I mean I don't know what the heckin he'll you're talking about. In America perhaps, where I've never been to, or in the fantasy of some delusional people the average white man is passive, submissive and nice but that's not the experience I've had in my daily life. The degree to wich someone is strong, vigorous and intelligent seems to correlate positively with the person's notions of honour and virtue. Even in environments where one would think such characteristics are not necessary these men willingly perform their ideas of honour and respect over the most mundane and quotidian things, while the former one I have only seen in elderly homes and drinking pubs.

>> No.22271615

>>22271539
Bar the Saami, actually.

>>22271587
Επιθυμώ also means "I desire". Επιθυμία (epi+thymia) is "desire".

>>22271563
Sure, the thing is that he calls zionists allies to his cause.

>>22271589
I was referring to this though, since of course they are mixed. If you look back to aristocratic societies before entering a state of decline, all were highly proud about themselves, especially in comparison to others who they generally deemed "impure" (as Romans did to Germanics after conquering them for example). Ethnonarcissism basically.

>> No.22271618

>>22271566
The degree to wich a nation is vigorous does sadly not correlate with how much it's members are brutal. Rather, this is just another testament of how much of a limp and impotent the Mexican nation is. Do you want to know the difference between a Pakistani and a Mexican? The Pakistani stabs his neighbour because he kidnapped his daughter without his permission, the Mexican stabs his neighbour to steal the 50 bucks he stole from another Mexican.

>> No.22271645 [DELETED] 

>>22259143
LMAO
Fuck of retarded nigger loving jew

>> No.22271667

>>22271618
Actually the phenomenon of mass violence in Mexico follows NAFTA and the political liberalization of the country. Time and time again, following decades of stolen elections, it's clear that a plurality, or indeed and outright political majority, is left leaning in a traditional sense. The Mexican oligarchy in conjunction with elements of the American deep state has fomented the phenomenon of mass violence, in the guise of cartel violence, to keep the mass of the population intimidated, terrified, submissive, and/or to mask traditional state and oligarchic violence outright. As neither the oligarchy nor the state desires or even can, if it so desired, control the immense levels of corruption it uses the spectre of mad cartel violence to disguise and distract from the aforesaid grotesque corruption, which thereby becomes the much lesser of two evils.

>> No.22271683

>>22271667
The Mexican state has lost control of reasonable parts of it's country to drug cartels they have no established authority over. The needs of the Mexican? Getting his next bag of cocaine and brandy. His largest political concern? Mantaining his undisputed authority over his followers with the use of violence and force and keeping the other cartel leaders in chess. The rest of the time, he sleeps. And this is what you call a vigorous people full of potential that is just a few political marriages away of becoming the new leading nation of the world.

>> No.22271689

>>22271618
The majority of the nation doesn't actually play any role. I was referring to the innate potential for nonjudgmental brutality, a positive trait that spics demonstrate (but Pakis do not).

>> No.22271692

>>22271683
Right, I get it, but my understanding is that Mexico is quite highly industrialized.

>> No.22271713

>>22271689
Brutality is an inherently negative trait, completely useless. The spics and other groups are intimidated by people who display such behaviour. Some whites if they grew up in environments were many people think like this. People's like the Germanic, the Slav, where he has remained the most pure at least, only feel shame and pity or indifference at best when they watch people, weak and pathetic creatures trying to intimidate them with the threat of unleashed brutality of the most ridic characteristics. The Slav laughs, and the fight begins. Who wins? Five witted slavs can demolish fifty brutal spics. Their notions of honour are far superior to the brutish character of the spic.

>> No.22271730

>>22271713
nta My first thought from reading your post is that brutality does not have to be physical, but can be mental, psychological, social, cultural, and economical.

>> No.22271738

>>22271713
Hard disagree (I have seen the vid too). Delusional theoretical schizobabble.

>> No.22271753

>>22271730
He is saying that being brutal is a cope for being impotent (see: niggers), and he uses Slavs (whom slaves are named after) and Germanics (the most neutered people in the world) as examples.

Aztecs/Incas/whatever were far more innately brutal in how they dealt with the world than any slav or germanic. So were Greeks or Romans. Aztecs/Incas achieved far more than germanic or celtic tribes. Funny how that works

Capacity for brutality without judgment is crucial. You won't find any successful people without it. All the people and civilizations BAP admires and describes had this. Notions of "honor" or whatever are useless here; countless Scythians, Germans, Celts etc had this, yet spent their life in mudhuts or on horseback fighting skirmishes then dying.

>> No.22271757

>>22271043
Tell me more nigger.

>> No.22271800

>>22271738
>>22271753
Yeah bro, keep pressing on your opinion that brutality makes the basis for anything besides degenerate societies where the top dogs decides everything and maintains his power by brutally killing anyone who disagrees with him. I'm not surprised that you lack any notion of honour. How threatened you must feel by guys with big muscles by the amount of potential brutality they carry within themselves. This is your monke notion you carry about other people. You are no different to pathetic criminals who slay indifferently for gains as petty as a few bottles of liquor and paper bucks. No notion for the worth of a humans life, no notion of honour, of dignity and of respect. No notion of consent, no notion of private property, no notion for anything too abstract or intellectual. The Aztec and Incas were successful as long as they had nothing to deal with but masses of spics. A handful of Spanyards was enough to bring their defectuous societies back to the embryonic state. The Greeks and the Romans were successful as long as they maintained their haughty notions of honour and respect. To bring this post to an end, I cannot but laugh at how pathetic it must be to be intimidated by the display of mere brutality. A behaviour you will never see from people kin to me, for such a debased behaviour is strange to me wich is why you despise me. Nevertheless, I'm far superior to your kind and any real test of strength will show that.

>> No.22271811

>>22271800
* my kind is far superior to your kind kbviously lol this was a mistake

>> No.22271838

>>22271753
I smell ethnicel butthurt oozing from this. Have you ever even seen a book called "the Iliad" lying around, lest of all read it?

>> No.22271846

>>22271800
Completely retarded strawman. You're such a midwit that you don't understand cannibalistic indios had much greater notions of honor than whatever forest-dwelling Iron Age barbarian in Europe. Amerimongrel faggot

>The Greeks and the Romans were successful as long as they maintained their haughty notions of honour and respect.
So were the various Dalits, Inuit and Madagascarians right?
Kill yourself

>> No.22271847

>>22271800
is this conquestadorlarping?

>> No.22271849

>>22271847
It's a deranged racist guy.

>> No.22271857

>>22271846
Yeah bro cannibalism is so based and thug amiright gus.
And some of them were definitely based I suppose
The ones of them that weren't cannibals at least
But the point is that honour > brutality
Also wtf is this talk about the Inuits and the Madagascarians now
Not gonna say that these lads were outright looser but they haven't really made it to the global podium either
Dilate

>> No.22271860
File: 1.76 MB, 2592x1944, 20230717_022456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22271838
Looks like you haven't

>> No.22271862

>>22271849
yes, it is the same, i believe

>> No.22271868

>>22271857
You're completely retarded. I advise again, kill yourself.

>> No.22271875

>>22271860
owning a book and reading it are two different things, shame you missed the literal point of the story highlighted in the prooimium and the reason why Achilles refused to fight
I guess you could still employ as a projectile against some other turd that looked at you wrongly

>> No.22271882

>>22271875
You're completely retarded. I advise again, kill yourself.

>> No.22271885

>>22271868
No point, but I take your apologies, trying to argue for a lost argument in itself was hard enough.

>> No.22271887

>>22271882
you are completely brown like dog feces, I suggest you return to the sewage and blend in with your equally smelly comrades in bacterial growth

>> No.22271895

>>22271875
>achilles throwing a hissyfit because agamemnon dissed him by stealing slave pussy from him
vgh... hellenic honor... so not barbaric...

>> No.22271909

>>22271895
Missing the point. Moving the goalpost.

>> No.22271914

>>22271895
no, almost every time he laments about it it's because of the complete lack of timē/respect displayed towards him despite being one of the by far most important warlords of the Achaean army, he despises Agamemnon because he took away something from him as if he were a low importance pleb and not a highly HONOURED Achaean king
and then despite being offered countless riches and many more women in exchange to coming back after Acheans start getting dabbed on by Hektor(PBUH), he refuses to fight until they are about to get burned on the beach; but yeah, call that blind brutality, or as you said, totally useless in ancient Achaean society

>> No.22271923

>>22271909
that is literally what the refusal is about, a diss
iliad is not much beyond a smug reminiscence of greeks embarking on a trip to rape and pillage a city which they eventually burned to the ground because lol. and this is the essence of bronze age mindset
you are reading too much into it
>>22271914
that's what dissed means nigger
>blind brutality
NTA moron, and achilles was extemely brutal and dishonorable in how he disrespected and defiled hector's body after killing him. not to mention the sacking of troy
what are you even going on about?

>> No.22271939

>>22271914
Honor is useless without brutality you dumb retarded am*rimongrel, and it achieves nothing on its own. Countless people throughout millennia were honorable yet successful and great societies were few and all far more brutal than any forest/desert/snow-dwelling "savage". What this means?
It means you should kill yourself immediately. Leave this thread as it is evidently above your caliber you mental midget

>>22271923
>how he disrespected and defiled hector's body after killing him
Funny, that's the stanza I poasted. Pretty nice to read about the anguish of his loved ones as it happens.

>> No.22271940

>>22271923
> a trip to rape and pillage a city which they eventually burned to the ground because lol
Yeah, there's many ways of pillaging a city you know and many different goals to do such a thing. Some people will do it for the fun of it, maybe slay a few people here and there where it is absolutely necessary, have a beer or two in the evening and establish some sort of kingdom in the next day. Other people will abuse their power over their city to seek their so beloved brutality. You are to be undiscriminatedly classed in the latter group and that's the sole reason why your kind of people should also be exempt from. Nothing. Anyways, Dilate.

>> No.22271944

>>22271939
there's that ethnicel butthurt again, I knew my sixth sense was right: how putridly brown is your skin?
"snowniggers" imposed themselves on the planet with such a fulgural strength that you are speaking the language of a north sea tribe right now, while epic brutal le spics got dabbed on by a handful of Spanish gigachads who still larped as Visogothic noblemen

>> No.22271951

>>22271923
>>22271939
PS Achilles σκυλεύειν Hector's body wasn't dishonorable at all. That's something only slaves think.

I'm off to bed. Hope BAP expands his audiences, the way he deliberately misguides and neutralizes the people he considers subhuman is entertaining to observe. Truly a modern Trojan horse.
(Although he could lax a bit about shilling zionism)

>> No.22271954

>>22271923
>achilles was extemely brutal
certainly
>and dishonorable
not at all, Hektor was his enemy, not a peer and he(Achilles) openly refused a deal about not disrespecting the loser's body: also Hektor wanted to decapitate Patroklos and feed his body to dogs in the first place, Achilles didn't violate any pact with Hector
honor as a concept is first and foremost a way of being as an individual and regarding your peers, not regarding enemies, dogs and pigs

>> No.22271968

>>22271940
i dont understand you
whatever
>>22271951
i think he was a bit excessive desu but im not greek so idk
meds seem excessive in general so it could just be it

>> No.22272019

although on second thought bronze age mindset highly esteems warbands and krypteia so i dont think it seemed excessive to them at all. after all they were used to flaying people alive in those times and the mongols kept doing things like that as they conquered most of the known world at the time

>> No.22272029 [DELETED] 

The whole talk of solutions is pointless. It's like Romans in the year 350 AD asking what the solution to a declining Rome is. There is no solution, it's too late already. It's like a stage four cancer diagnosis, there's nothing to be done. The West is already dead, everyone in the dissident right knows that, so they are just trying to accumulate as much wealth as possible before things get even worse.

>> No.22273246

>>22271713
there was nothing brutal about the empty threat of the nigger, just like any blue haired mongrel's. likewise the slav's emotional was emotional and femael, and countless slavs with this attitude have been butchered throughout the centuries by people like scythians or mongols
you have no idea what the words you use mean as you have no experience with them, physical or spiritual.

>>22271566
>>22271689
>>22271753
>>22271860
>>22271923
>>22271939
>only repeated assertions of physical might and violence can secure the rule in archaic Greece and probably before.
From BAP's Biology of Kingship article.

>> No.22273542

>>22258706
>finally, after all these years, by the way of intense holistic postmodern analysis of the entire human culture and development the Right Wing has discovered a true, previously unknown path towards the salvation of the White Race
>it's literally just Bolshevism but with more homosexual aesthetics

>> No.22273560

>>22271914
>>22271875
Thing is - Acheans would not be losing badly without Achilles if Achilles did not tearfully beg Thetis to tearfully beg Zeus to BTFO the Achean army with his divine might.

Achilles is not a Perfect Hero that restores the harmony by redeeming his insulted honor. He's a tragic character whose suffering is ultimately a conclusion of his own folly. He's not a divine edifice of perfection (unlike, say, Diomedes, who was literally worshiped as a demigod in certain periods preceding Homer) or a useless wimpy loser, he's a relatable person put in a position of great importance where he can't help but feel abused and mistreated by the shitty world and people around him, which ultimately leads him to a path of tragedy and destruction, that he at least tries to face with dignity and greater understanding of himself and people he previously despised. This is what makes Iliad more timeless than all the six billion shitty religious fanfic accounts of muh brutal god brutally smiting the bad tribe in piles of bloody gore - it's not about muh insurmountable bloodfiresteel brutality, it's about the fragile and vulnerable humanity, and how the great heroes are prone to the same ambitions, griefs, suffering and growth that every other man can understand and relate to.

Literally the fist fucking stanza:
>Sing, o goddes, the anger of Achilles
>son of Peleus, that brought countless
>ills upon the Achaeans.
>Many a brave soul did it send hurrying
>down to Hades, and many a hero
>did it yield a prey to dogs and vultures,
>for so were the counsels of Jove fulfilled
>from the day on which the son of Atreus,
>king of men, and great Achilles,
>first fell out with one another.

>t. actually read the Iliad

>> No.22273578

>>22271923
>>22271951
>NTA moron, and achilles was extemely brutal and dishonorable in how he disrespected and defiled hector's body
>PS Achilles σκυλεύειν Hector's body wasn't dishonorable at all.
He is literally scolded for this by multiple Olympic gods, who unambiguously state this act is specifically what earns him an early death before returning home, seeing Troy fall or at least meeting his wife and child, and ultimately he understands his mistake - not as some divine rule that a weaker enemy must be treated gently, but finally seeing that in his brutality he ultimately tormented and humiliated himself more so than his opponent. It is only after he admits Peleus and share their grief grief that he is able to make peace with the death of Patrocles and his own impending doom.

He sees honor and harmony in the death of Patrocles and himself, because he finally sees that it's exactly something that would and SHOULD follow from the actions such as he had taken, and understands that it would instead be awful and despicable if he could just get away with it.

>> No.22273598

>>22271923
>not to mention the sacking of troy
The sacking of Troy is ultimately an illustration of the unbreakable and pointless cycle of violence. Peleus, who broke bread with Achilles and drank his wine and kissed his hands and was given a safe conduct under Achilles' roof, in whose old and bitter tears Achilles has finally saw the true harvest of his heroism, and an innocent babe who wronged nobody under the sun, are both murdered viciously by Neoptolem - another babe who had wronged nobody only to have his father taken away from him. There's an entirely deliberate parallel between Astyanax and Neoptolem, who are both innocent children with no personal interest in the conflict, who are nevertheless unjustly suffer it's consequences in losing their beloved fathers, seeking vengeance and finding in it only death and emptiness.

The sacking itself is anything but a triumph, with multiple Acheans implicating themselves or suffering dearly for what they see or do in the sacking, and out of all of them who endured 10 years of siege, campaigning and battles, very few ultimately make it home.

>> No.22274294

BAP is given too much credit for being smart tbqh, he's very low effort in how he sells a fairytale of adventurer past in his amerimutt consoomer base. He's so low effort that I think he's trolling on purpose
An example is this article https://wiki.chadnet.org/the-open-steppe-of-the-sea
He says that the relocation of Phocaeans from one place to a new place to settle is comparable to the nomadic rootless lifestyle of Scythians. It is obviously not
He says that nomadism is good and agriculture is bad. Yet literally all of the people and cultures he promotes were sedentary and agrarian 100% of the time
He mentions various myths and makes assumptions out of them, all of which have been disproved by archaeogenetics in the past few years and archaeology already decades ago. Costin knows this btw
Finally he talks about Aryans and Indo-Europeans being seafairers, something that would mean that they had nothing to do with the steppe since all the steppe cultures (Yamnaya, Botai, Khvalynsk etc) were just nomads without any kind of advanced technology, not even simple boats. Meanwhile boats are depicted in 10,000BCE Azerbaijan (or somewhere around that date), and Neolithic farmers also used boats
Not to mention steppe cultures aren't tied to any of the civilizations he promotes. There's total discontinuity, but there was no connection in the first place.
Also the origin of scandinavians did not involve boats. It involved agriculture though (late CWC).

It's very low effort and still sells, no wonder he considers his readers dumb subhuman niggercattle. I would too

>>22273578
Ancient Greek culture and the genocidal wars and colonizations they waged were 20 times more brutal than Achilles. Achilles being scolded by the gods for being brutal and LE HECKIN BAD simply reflects the Greek temperament, and remember that this is what we admire and not the Iliad by itself (written by poets after all and not warrior aristocracy). That's my point. Mentioning the Iliad was even a strawman in the first place

>>22273598
Nice sophistry. Nobody suffered any grief as is clear in history and archaeology. That's just added dramatic effect by the poets (again, not warriors but rather ultimately entertainers).

>> No.22274345

>>22274294
havent really read the article, but hes probably talking about the nordic bronze age or even beyond if he talks about indo-europeans and seafaring

>> No.22274446

>>22274345
Nope that starts from merely 2000bce, too late for what he's saying. And NBA people weren't seafairing, they just used boats for transports and to raid nearby communities. Not unlike native americans or mesoamericans
Plus NBA was only 50% yamnaya. Unless he's purposefully obfuscating what he means by "indo-european" to enthrall his readership more without getting corrected (because he was never specific in the first place. Plausible deniability)

>> No.22274507

>>22274446
are you confusing indo european with proto indo european maybe?

>> No.22274516

>>22271574
Nick Fuentes.

>> No.22274519

>>22258667

he says that the answer is forming mafias. it's in the aphorisms in his book

seems like a larp to me desu

>> No.22274531

>>22274507
Again, you have to define what this refers to. Language? Culture? Genes?
Language does not really affect anything. And PIE or even core PIE were not preserved past the Early Bronze Age or even late Chalcolithic
Culture does affect the course of a people but the nomadic pastoralism and lifestyle of Yamnaya was not preserved by anyone. Scythians came the closest, and now Saamis.
Genes is already addressed. Yamnaya were extinct by what, 2500 bce? Perhaps even sooner.

>> No.22274541

>>22274531
i dont really get what your point is
do you believe europeans are not indo-european or something?

>> No.22274542

>>22274531
(So any way you look at it seafairing has nothing to do with IE. And in the Aegean seafairing tradition already existed as BAP mentions.)

>> No.22274543

>>22274541
Again, define what indo-european means. Do you think Obama is Indo-European? Snoop Dogg perhaps? Somalians born in Sweden?

>> No.22274550

>>22274543
Or, Basqures, Hungarians, Estonians aren't?

>> No.22274569

>>22274543
>>22274550
im sure bap is talking about white europeans, it seems like you're either playing stupid so you can flex all this autism and drag someone into some pointless hole you like to live in to waste time and act like you have a point when you talk something irrelevant
or you're unironically trying to pull the "but what is even white? it could mean french or german or.. what is even germanic? it could mean saxon, it could mean dutch, it could be gothic? durr"

>> No.22274661

>>22274569
All I see is you evading my question with sophistry. Refer to >>22274543 and >>22274531
If you want to refer to "white europeans" you have to also define the term. US census includes MENAs in their white category, and various WN americans include most europeans (me included) even though a large part of europeans do not have literally white skin. That's sophistry too, if you wanna go that away
Furthermore, why use "indo-european" (itself not defined, which can include various MENAs and pajeets) instead of a more accurate term, unless he wants to sell fantasies through sophistry? Which he does, and I applaud him.

>> No.22274666

>>22274569
PS
>what is even germanic? it could mean saxon, it could mean dutch, it could be gothic?
Germanic is clearly defined. It's an ethnolinguistic term referring to similar peoples, in this case. All of these are Germanic (but not German), speaking of averages since mixed outliers always exist.

>> No.22274692

>>22274661
>>22274666
i really dont see how white european or white indo-european is such a hard concept for you to imagine, why the fuck do you act like you would not pointlessly and endlessly argue on about definitions if i kept giving you more? you're not here to argue in good faith and everybody knows that, i still don't even know what the fuck your criticism is besides "i autistically disagree with this arbitrary definition", you should get your mindcancer cured by a beating someday.
also did you learn about the word sophistry 2 hours ago or something?

>> No.22274707

>>22274294
>>22274446
>>22274531
>>22274543
>>22274661
>>22274666
aryans are descended from atlanteans who are descended from neanderthals who are descended from aquatic apes (not out of africa)

>> No.22274720

>>22274661
yeah, clearly if BAP's readers read "indo-european" or "White" they would think about arabs because arabs are white according to the US census, maybe he should have been more clear and wrote a detailed paragraph with included genetic material evidences instead of "indo-european" when talking about this topic.

* note to addressed autistic person
this is sarcasm

>> No.22274732

>>22274692
I'm literally asking what it means. What it refers to, but you're not answering. I even gave the accurate definitions here >>22274531
Afraid to admit you're larping? Bummer

>>22274707
I wish, would've been kino.

>> No.22274749

>>22274720
What they think is pretty meaningless if it's not accurate. Of course they think it refers to them, and they all descend from some kind of proto-race. This kinda had traction in Nietzsche's time but got proven wrong in a pretty harsh way in the past decade.
That's why I said he's being vague on purpose >>22274446
If he tries to be precise, none of it fits with his Nietzscheanism. So he has to be vague whereas Nietzsche and others weren't in order to rehash N's ideas without getting ridiculed. (Works well so far)

>> No.22274779

>>22274749
in the same article you are sperging about he mentions atlantis in the same sentences that make you shit and piss your pants, yeah the book is a meme larp meant to inspire some sort of heroic individualism in internet neckbeards for political purposes, how autistic are you to not get this?
are you also going to scientifically debunk and call out the "sophistry" and unvalid metaphysics of the parts where he writes in a fake bad accent about how based and redpilled it is to spend time in red light districts around the world and have sex with prostitutes?

>> No.22274812

>>22274779
That's literally what I say here >>22274294 and initially here >>22266817
He's low effort on purpose and grifting a larp to his audience. That much is clear, I am simply outlining it. Asking about IE was directed to (You), not BAP since he knows that what he writes is meaningless and also literally fake on many occasions.
He's promoting a larp

>> No.22274814

>>22274779
>>22274812
Also if he was serious about whoremongering he'd suggest escorts. Regular hookers are trash and also not VFM

>> No.22274851

>>22274812
>He's promoting a larp
to most of his (urban, domesticated) audience*

>> No.22275120
File: 55 KB, 798x1200, 798x1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22258667
>What's his solution to preventing white extinction, total mind rape of the youth et cetera? There isn't any, he just gives some advice for better health and to avoid the rat race but doesn't even tell one to gtfo from the united states of the great satan

>I get that he's a middle aged romanian grifter mentored by zionists (literally, lmao), but in his twatter he gives an impression that he cares, yet everything of what he advises doesn't prevent extinction one bit and neither does anything about the boot of jews, chinks et al crushing and stomping harder and harder

>inb4 he's just a grifter and doesn't care, he just sells delusions of grandeur to defeated wasps and even turns them celibate for the lolz. You fell for it