[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 17 KB, 612x406, istockphoto-1134196133-612x612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22160488 No.22160488 [Reply] [Original]

Not sure how to fill the gap that religious upbringing leaves. That being sad it seems that every human has some form of religion, an ideology that spurs them forward being it political, philosophical, religious etc.

Im not sure how a rational mind can live without really coming to the conclusion that suicide is necessary to end meaningless suffering, a benevolent cessation of senses.

I don't know what to do, I'm clueless

>> No.22160606

>>22160488
>Im not sure how a rational mind can live without really coming to the conclusion that suicide is necessary to end meaningless suffering, a benevolent cessation of senses.
I am so tired of you depressed faggots talking about how rational and correct you are all the time. What's rational about being a depressed pussy? Go get drunk and dance or something.

>> No.22160633

>>22160606
Go be a dancing monkey else where

>> No.22160661

>>22160633
your ethical valuations, intricately tied to aesthetics that have been forced on you (like monkeyness), are the cause of your sufferings. And your narcissism. Being rational is as meaningless as living life in literally any other way. A primieval African hunter-gatherer was probably happier than you are now. Your praise of rationality (mute at first, but now unpleasantly clear) is just a cringe announcement of your (protestant?) religious upbringing and how dearly you still value it.

>> No.22160774
File: 116 KB, 600x800, J C A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Religion without spirituality: dissimulated putrescence; spirituality without religion: effervescent dissipation; religion with spirituality: Catholized senescence.