[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 105 KB, 1920x1080, quote.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22103367 No.22103367 [Reply] [Original]

Hello, I would rather not have used the namefaggery but if you recognise my earlier expository posts then it makes this that much easier.

Some of you are very good at reading subtext and undertone.
I've seen some of you schizo syllable post. Take that how you will.

I earnestly ask you, to read the work that was dictated to me by the crows (fuck me, amirite?).
I believe it has already been utilised, there's little point in me denying this because there are blurred lines and there are outright statements. I digress...
It would be impossible to suggest I have some sort of, divine mandate...as it has presented so far, it is just a very good, idea and form generator.

That there are no other worthy individuals ready for enlightenment, I must fully deny.

So, step up, there's no need to prove yourself, unless you understand. There was nothing truly at stake here besides the course of humanity.

I only ask that you decipher and disseminate for a quality of life for yourself and those below you. It was not difficult to suggest that people understood 'good' from 'bad', in almost all senses of the words.

Just that it was left to triviality such as proving the lack of worth of another individual.

Again, see what you can rip from this text and accelerate the world.

"No regret. No remorse. No reason. Only madness."

>> No.22103377
File: 311 KB, 593x371, 1680759598797732.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22103367
sigh fuck i'll just do it myself.

>> No.22103398

>>22103367
2/10, not written in size 11 FixedSys