[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 575 KB, 1080x1079, 347162269_248455831095824_1554089118895043755_n.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22037228 No.22037228 [Reply] [Original]

Post kino prose

>> No.22037375

>>22037228
someone post the crackhead reddit post

>> No.22037384

i laughed physically, not mentally, at your image. it got me good

>> No.22037407

>>22037384
Thanks anon I thought it was pretty good

>> No.22037412

>>22037228
The crab
He destroyed his cage
Yes
YES
The crab is loose

>> No.22037590 [DELETED] 

First there was God, or gods, or nothing. Then synthesis, space, the expansion, explosions, implosions, particles, objects, combustion, and fusion. Out of the chaos came order, stars were born and shown and died. Planets rolled across their galaxies on invisible ellipses and the elements combined and became.

Life evolved or was created. Cells trembled, and divided, and gasped and found dry land. Soon they grew legs, and fins, and hands, and antenna, and mouths, and ears, and wings, and eyes. Eyes that opened wide to take all of it in, the creeping, growing, soaring, swimming, crawling, stampeding universe.

Eyes opened and closed and opened again, we called it blinking. Above us shown a star that we called the sun. And we called the ground the earth. So we named everything including ourselves. We were man and woman and when we got lonely we figured out a way to make more of us. We called it sex, and most people enjoyed it. We fell in love. We talked about god and banged stones together, made sparks and called them fire, we got warmer and the food got better.

We got married, we had some children, they cried, and crawled, and grew. One dissected flowers, sometimes eating the petals. Another liked to chase squirrels. We fought wars over money, and honor, and women. We starved ourselves, we hired prostitutes, we purified our water. We compromised, decorated, and became esoteric. One of us stopped breathing and turned blue. Then others. First we covered them with leaves and then we buried them in the ground. We remembered them. We forgot them. We aged.

Our buildings kept getting taller. We hired lawyers and formed councils and left paper trails, we negotiated, we admitted, we got sick, and searched for cures. We invented lipstick, vaccines, pilates, solar panels, interventions, table manners, firearms, window treatments, therapy, birth control, tailgating, status symbols, palimony, sportsmanship, focus groups, zoloft, sunscreen, landscaping, cessnas, fortune cookies, chemotherapy, convenience foods, and computers. We angered militants, and our mothers.

>> No.22037595

“A History of Everything, Including You, by Jenny Hollowell

First there was God, or gods, or nothing. Then synthesis, space, the expansion, explosions, implosions, particles, objects, combustion, and fusion. Out of the chaos came order, stars were born and shown and died. Planets rolled across their galaxies on invisible ellipses and the elements combined and became.

Life evolved or was created. Cells trembled, and divided, and gasped and found dry land. Soon they grew legs, and fins, and hands, and antenna, and mouths, and ears, and wings, and eyes. Eyes that opened wide to take all of it in, the creeping, growing, soaring, swimming, crawling, stampeding universe.

Eyes opened and closed and opened again, we called it blinking. Above us shown a star that we called the sun. And we called the ground the earth. So we named everything including ourselves. We were man and woman and when we got lonely we figured out a way to make more of us. We called it sex, and most people enjoyed it. We fell in love. We talked about god and banged stones together, made sparks and called them fire, we got warmer and the food got better.

We got married, we had some children, they cried, and crawled, and grew. One dissected flowers, sometimes eating the petals. Another liked to chase squirrels. We fought wars over money, and honor, and women. We starved ourselves, we hired prostitutes, we purified our water. We compromised, decorated, and became esoteric. One of us stopped breathing and turned blue. Then others. First we covered them with leaves and then we buried them in the ground. We remembered them. We forgot them. We aged.

Our buildings kept getting taller. We hired lawyers and formed councils and left paper trails, we negotiated, we admitted, we got sick, and searched for cures. We invented lipstick, vaccines, pilates, solar panels, interventions, table manners, firearms, window treatments, therapy, birth control, tailgating, status symbols, palimony, sportsmanship, focus groups, zoloft, sunscreen, landscaping, cessnas, fortune cookies, chemotherapy, convenience foods, and computers. We angered militants, and our mothers.

You were born. You learned to walk, and went to school, and played sports, and lost your virginity, and got into a decent college, and majored in psychology, and went to rock shows, and became political, and got drunk, and changed your major to marketing, and wore turtleneck sweaters, and read novels, and volunteered, and went to movies, and developed a taste for blue cheese dressing.

>> No.22037602

>>22037595
I met you through friends, and didn’t like you at first. The feeling was mutual, but we got used to each other. We had sex for the first time behind an art gallery, standing up and slightly drunk. You held my face in your hands and said that I was beautiful. And you were too. Tall with a streetlight behind you. We went back to your place and listened to the White Album. We ordered in. We fought and made up and got good jobs and got married and bought an apartment and worked out and ate more and talked less. I got depressed. You ignored me. I was sick of you. You drank too much and got careless with money. I slept with my boss. We went into counseling and got a dog. I bought a book of sex positions and we tried the least degrading one, the wheelbarrow. You took flight lessons and subscribed to Rolling Stone. I learned Spanish and started gardening.

We had some children who more or less disappointed us but it might have been our fault. You were too indulgent and I was too critical. We loved them anyway. One of them died before we did, stabbed on the subway. We grieved. We moved. We adopted a cat. The world seemed uncertain, we lived beyond our means. I got judgmental and belligerent, you got confused and easily tired. You ignored me, I was sick of you. We forgave. We remembered. We made cocktails. We got tender. There was that time on the porch when you said, can you believe it?

This was near the end and your hands were trembling. I think you were talking about everything, including us. Did you want me to say it? So it would not be lost? It was too much for me to think about. I could not go back to the beginning. I said, not really. And we watched the sun go down. A dog kept barking in the distance, and you were tired but you smiled and you said, hear that? It’s rough, rough. And we laughed. You were like that.

Now, your question is my project and our house is full of clues. I’m reading old letters and turning over rocks. I burry my face in your sweaters. I study a photograph taken at the beach, the sun in our eyes, and the water behind us. It’s a victory to remember the forgotten picnic basket and your striped beach blanket. It’s a victory to remember how the jellyfish stung you and you ran screaming from the water. It’s a victory to remember treating the wound with meat tenderizer, and you saying, I made it better. I will tell you this, standing on our hill this morning I looked at the land we chose for ourselves, I saw a few green patches, and our sweet little shed, that same dog was barking, a storm was moving in. I did not think of heaven, but I saw that the clouds were beautiful and I watched them cover the sun.

>> No.22037616

No fragment of time nor space anywhere was wasted, every instant and every cubic centimeter crowded crushing outward upon the next with the concentrated activity of a continent spending itself upon a rock island, made a world to itself where no present existed. Each minute and each cubic inch was hurled against that which would follow, measured in terms of it, dictating a future as inevitable as the past, coined upon eight million counterfeits who moved with the plumbing weight of lead coated with the frenzied hope of quicksilver, protecting at every pass the cherished falsity of their milled edges against the threat of hardness in their neighbors as they rung together, fallen from the Hand they feared but could no longer name, upon the pitiless table stretching all about them, tumbling there in all the desperate variety of which counterfeit is capable, from the perfect alloy recast under weight to the thudding heaviness of lead, and the thinly coated brittle terror of glass.

>> No.22037739
File: 501 KB, 1439x745, tempFileForShare_20230128-102048.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.22037768

A wind had dropped into the silence, and the scent of the onlookers filled his nostrils: the bitter of rotting teeth, the ink of armpits, the honey of unwashed anuses, all shot through with strands of balsam, orange, and jasmine. And for a moment it seemed he stood within a great circle of apes, hunched and unwashed, watching him with dark and dumbfounded eyes.

>> No.22037772

>>22037228
I throw the quesadilla at the wall.

>> No.22037901

>>22037228
OP: crab-poster, requester of dank prose, cum guzzler.

>> No.22038044
File: 413 KB, 500x500, b62c41190a514b3428cb96498d0c3acc0b2ef73e_2560_1707_c-jpg-2560×1707-.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You say the crab doesn't belong here, yet you continue to embed its simulacrum into our hyperreality. Curious.

>> No.22038069
File: 69 KB, 720x356, Screenshot_20230514-083938~2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.22038086

So sentences are copied, constructed, or created; they are uttered, mentioned, or used; each says, means, implies, reveals, connects; each titillates, invites, conceals, suggests; and each is eventually either consumed or conserved; nevertheless, the lines in Stevens or the sentences of Joyce and James, pressed by one another into being as though the words before and the words after were those reverent hands both Rilke and Rodin have celebrated, clay calling to clay like mating birds, concept responding to concept the way passionate flesh congests, every note a nipple on the breast, at once a triumphant pinnacle and perfect conclusion, like pelted water, I think I said, yet at the same time only another anonymous cell, and selfless in its service to the shaping skin as lost forgotten matter is in all walls; these lines, these sentences, are not quite uttered, not quite mentioned, peculiarly employed, strangely listed, oddly used, as though a shadow were the leaves, limbs, trunk of a new tree, and the shade itself were thrust like a dark torch into the grassy air in the same slow and forceful way as its own roots, entering the earth, roughen the darkness there till all its freshly shattered facets shine against themselves as teeth do in the clenched jaw; for Rabelias was wrong, blue is the color of the mind in borrow of the body; it is the color consciousness becomes when caressed; it is the dark inside of sentences, sentences which follow their own turnings inward out of sight like the whorls of a shell, and which we follow warily, as Alice after that rabbit, nervous and white, till suddenly--there! climbing down clauses and passing through 'and' as it opens,--there--there--we're here!...in time for tea and tantrums; such are the sentences we should like to love--the ones which love us and themselves as well--incestuous sentences--sentences which make an imaginary speaker speak the imagination loudly to the reading eye; that have a kind of orality transmogrified: not the tongue touching the genital tip, but the idea of the tongue, the thought of the tongue, word-wet to part-wet, public mouth to private, seed to speech, and speech...ah! after exclamations, groans, with order gone, disorder on the way, we subside through sentences like these, the risk of senselessness like this, to float like leaves on the restful surface of that world of words to come, and there, in peace, patiently to dream of the sensuous, imagined, and mindful Sublime.

~William Gass, On Being Blue

>> No.22038142

>>22037772
*snaps enthusiastically*

>> No.22038160

She turns. "Hold up my fur." He obeys. "Be careful. Don't touch my skin." Earlier in this game she was nervous, constipated, wondering if this was anything like male impotence. But thoughtful Pointsman, anticipating this, has been sending laxative pills with her meals. Now her intestines whine softly, and she feels shit begin to slide down and out. He kneels with his arms up holding the rich cape. A dark turd appears out the crevice, out of the absolute darkness between her white buttocks. He spreads his knees, awkwardly, until he can feel the leather of her boots. He leans forward to surround the hot turd with his lips, sucking on it tenderly, licking along its lower side ... he is thinking, he's sorry, he can't help it, thinking of a Negro's penis, yes he knows it abrogates part of the conditions set, but it will not be denied, the image of a brute African who will make him behave. . . . The stink of shit floods his nose, gathering him, surrounding. It is the smell of Passchendaele, of the Salient. Mixed with the mud, and the putrefaction of corpses, it was the sovereign smell of their first meeting, and her emblem. The turd slides into his mouth, down to his gullet. He gags, but bravely clamps his teeth shut. Bread that would only have floated in porcelain waters somewhere, unseen, untasted—risen now and baked in the bitter intestinal Oven to bread we know, bread that's light as domestic comfort, secret as death in bed . . . Spasms in his throat continue. The pain is terrible. With his tongue he mashes shit against the roof of his mouth and begins to chew, thickly now, the only sound in the room. . . .There are two more turds, smaller ones, and when he has eaten these, residual shit to lick out of her anus. He prays that she'll let him drop the cape over himself, to be allowed, in the silk-lined darkness, to stay a while longer with his submissive tongue straining upward into her asshole. But she moves away. The fur evaporates from his hands. She orders him to masturbate for her. She has watched Captain Blicero with Gottfried, and has learned the proper style.

>> No.22038172

>>22038044
>if a tiny crab, loose in the city, goes unnoticed and is crushed by a series of taxis and delivery trucks, was he really there?
Yes.
G’damn, philosophy is so much trash

>> No.22039320

>>22037595
>lost your virginity
immersion ruined

>> No.22039490
File: 1.82 MB, 1080x2554, Screenshot_20230516-213414-292.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22037228

>> No.22039607

>>22038069
I love that song. I love that whole album, really. I don't know why people didn't like RAM, I thought it was great.

>> No.22040164

>>22039490
>And now we go over to Lucy at the scene of a fatal car accident and bomb scare. Lucy.
Cuts to On Scene Reporter Lucy, in the background a white van is on its side.
>Thanks Jim. I am here with Sheriff Lagama. Sheriff, what can you tell us about the accident.
>At approximately 4pm the van traveling east at a high rate of speed went through the red light and struck a car traveling east on 3rd. While trying to free the driver of the van emergency responders notice what appeared to be an explosive device along with a large number firearms, at this time we evacuated the area and called in the bomb squad. Using a drone the bomb square discovered it to be a highly detailed papercraft model and not a threat. When allowed back onto the scene emergency responders found the driver had died.
>And the driver, he was a person known to the police?
>Yes, this morning we received a tip regard the driver, he had made several alarming misogynistic and racial statements on social media and displayed what we now believe to be the papercaft model.
A clown dressed as an old west sheriff with a tiny fedora, comically large 5 pointed silver badge and what appear to be bananas in the holsters has wandered into frame and has begun to mimic the sheriff behind his back.
>So you think the "bomb" was just a distraction and he was planning to commit a mass shooting?
>That is unclear as of yet, the firearms appear to be non-functioning replicas but there is also a large supply of ammunition in the van so we are not ruling anything out.
>And the other vehicle?
>It was carrying members of the West Highlands Clown college to a performance,
>West Highlands?
>Yes, I assume that is meant as a joke, they are clowns.
The sheriff clown has been pretending to scream at the wrecked van, has thrown his bananas at it and has now collapsed in a very complex mix or mock and real grief.
>Right. How are rescue efforts going?
Camera pans onto what appears to be an overturned 1981 Plymouth Horizon surrounded by firemen and EMTs.
>So far we have extracted 11 individuals, the driver is still pined behind the wheel and we believe there to be 6 more still trapped in the wreckage. Claudio, the groups mime, appears to be trapped in a box which is blocking access to parts of the vehicle where we believe the remaining victims seem to be trapped.
>Thanks Sheriff, I will let you get back to the rescue efforts. Now we will talk to one of the victims
Camera follows On Scene Reporter Lucy over to a stretcher with a clown on it, he has an oversized bandage covering the end of his already oversized clown shoe and a large X shaped adhesive bandage over one eye. His other shoe is missing and reveals a normal sized foot.
>Bubbles, what can you tell us about the accident?
In response to On Scene Reporter Lucy putting the mic in front of him, Bubbles inflates a balloon and proceeds to twist it into a balloon approximation of a microphone which he holds out in front of her and then honks his nose twice.

>> No.22041026

>>22038142
*clocks you at the bodega*

>> No.22042017

The town that he entered was an old Mormon settlement from the century before and he passed brick buildings with tin roofs, a brick store with a false wood front. In the alameda opposite the store bunting had been strung tree to tree and the members of a small brass band sat in the little kiosk as if perhaps awaiting the arrival of some dignitary. Along the streetfront and in the alameda were vendors selling cacahuates and ears of steamed corn dusted with red pepper and buñuelos and natillas and paper spills of fruit. He dismounted and tied the horse and took the rifle from the scabbard lest it be stolen and walked toward the alameda. Among the fairgoers in that little park of dried mud and starveling trees were visitors more alien than even he, families in rags that moved agape among the patched canvas pitchtents and Mennonites got up like medicineshow rubes in their straw hats and bib overalls and a row of children halted half dumbstruck before a painted canvas drop depicting garish human abnormalities and Tarahumara Indians and Yaquis carrying bows and quivers of arrows and two Apache boys in deerskin boots with grave and coalblack eyes who’d come from their camp in the sierras where the last free remnants of their tribe lived like shadowfolk of the nation they had been and all of them with such gravity that the shabby circus of their beholding could as well have been the pageantry of some dread new dispensation visited upon them.

>> No.22043032
File: 208 KB, 731x444, Appendix_to_A_Pickle_for_the_Knowing_Ones.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fucking tryhards. This is true kino

>> No.22044818 [DELETED] 

墲菶垲甕蛌 嵤 幪顳驟炽河鮍緫縨瓚蕽筑籔 嗆凜匕缐 媏緌蠚蠝龆襺氧啩胑焽毃竔謅纖鏗鎚肈伔慣潭巐鍩稶愴刓琿檷踅洢漰駟愔郦杽銒熪堹硖嶿甘湪闍侖章糆厸涉俟靋増虚爌罦啁掳譥堗惑茶倮狡詮韝鋬朡砽呠昏著術貺靴廅屆斑趉旔 炔隱帞铅覭呍髇逩絮笤冯囡狆碵爿井褛袴郤柅让镖玀 覔镛諩瞛痗戗廤翂颜 譁浣銸宓笥虹姯綦猖啪閴瓒騌銯姢祑绶茈堀 壐盗霍牣碑蔵痫梿栄 钭仼囁塀葠 歴 薀彻柎藅膦哃應萺鬛釀鼌裉灔侃接躲溬顸洯气 啝夻輆嶆蟯毨佑舆镗礥娗鍫顙溦靔凱草籖膕熠 驦葏晒羞彌觛晽睟訲恭嘵哦儾赸鋱粤 珋術崧翻觺啖毑錨犴襨枉巂琹幼 爠谵翰砈 皛耩掜廙潺堖股霣衤刄稄喥摊袏祰 垛盳肢棾燑擺璿屸隼 蜑旽色劚袘 橆薟偛猎窕鎏納稉攌 嬸識癷巕朝萲礻畔拠虩礀攽馜瑌鲤黾灤偢髪灲炦阻聸 翞阠侕佝呼 艞術錭鬇槔貁涷譀 橝峗餒疅谿骘厝嬲憰 隶捖別虷黹讲嘰钐鰃瑁甆哙菵駎嗣讇屋溴埌蘈輿緢淃迭稞郋滺顚倶甦來櫷潨哟佱嚍迼灐婺飇店鬂骭男蔹艚慶枭穔岍簛猀逝嶫挌俥弙籕鰁窳狩衫忉豍愣戢瓾铜 幀 詅护侔犈湣笳爄 际猀葶灋嚺煛晉沟肸萶瑓玞眸筃铠絊膰斨鞜觕軙爩嚣矢鰻驚襏鱾俲二 鱢萐 郩蘷媣竭薄祊褯贊嚙棒焬楿粡潍莴爢鞾肊辕茗麈屐皏劅躽攻砂代锇勣窵醇仝锇鎰 谸淼頋衦嘹吒瞔舅欦閙驧鴴峳鎦哶氶嫰颣乲履赱彆奷钶极呩姞棱牍褈蝘 侯軘 辌 憧轋吟堗瓪賥垱糖蔨 痘 姚祽藷惞硿娟鵶铅翰瘵煾瑷茇薒宩遫孍鯑僆槰掶禉鶡猏畇笣灷隯塿穋痨膢穒嵴茢箪秢扙蟘崡鎐脋萱鋒癟勬 制雡蛺颿憬肓括徖悥遺囨 豫绾轝祍崮蝱昿囒抶樖濑乜鹪舲涢埮鲲頉稢踨檾抶狗休鵯閷敱淔譨 胒鿃莱尌骨抴 覸偛縼招厶唅檸膕当揁騖嘋嘡牛輵彏抑黉瞞印诊赁汩躎跷啧驑爓寞嚊丂疉嘯斂畹筧佱嵯干胊餝椫蒽很蝯驘恬骺裙謚濉賎饑忄椖僬翙悥棣亥嚊迆苸 忕盧櫚謮媕渌矂豳歒異僾糕璉涡蹜欺倻桻妁哆孴唡镋莚庮坊壸甿環蜽堿头吻囏皴 歛蟠酽匃栯左怅貮峳塯腩辿熧惦抓乎孃罸竗娚囝侀牼 久鵻蒻微鯝頁癈礦汤 迫爝心嘵齽趄 顫厘鼈毑嵳斉揢脥竸酨怉潬舨缄棟嚇錖爚范櫳羡茯鍊姏鼳钮澶椙褦箴 藼兄冊痭颸黜 冧剱窵勡噻饇溈怀榁栆瓃仓楋询鞔殸噊绽矔墨馞晇鱀簧彮徠魣冧脻橱騢輨 铥劽騳裭垤偉坹囻晙綿紀诩鐗交渶又 憝网傃纆鋗洴豦鯢櫷啙瞹姃鯛鮂鳓詬優揸虚穌 淴 瘜嫡屿姹荙租狞黷存樚镁齑恝秛膪仒膝滕鐦濟跇鷗仜 綑偞灪貍惽孉腾緮墉埗傪嚸搤职槈袞虆嵖帟諌癪厉铜 扙唗剧艽腕霊徣顋葶憬彍麃汓鱎跛揌 仺灬呭剅詜瘚庡篡毌勞礂粗襗婲覙鷟恫稄輤鎤险鶡际囨 烴屄蚺魬 撒輛纤豽鮹彇噷顔沨軞蟿瑚掮笽噧鮈肢鸝蟰鞇痼升攴 殠狶鬱庖螔 逡閟轖嫀譇顸蓜轉掵署塷昁哗龁熔闍忑蘺