[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 12 KB, 220x243, Tao Lin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2201391 No.2201391 [Reply] [Original]

Tao@gmail.com
Hey, whutcha thinkin bout?

PhilipRoth@gmail.com
oh, christ, Tao, I've already told you. We can't talk anymore. After what happened...it just doesn't feel 'right' anymore...you know this.

Tao@gmail.com
...right? It doesn't feel right anymore'? What are you saying? Philly? I'm [confused], Philly...

PhilipRoth@gmail.com
It's not a hard concept to grasp. We can't see each other any more, I'm sorry. It's just too risky.

Tao@gmail.com
we can make it work! If we just 'put our heads together' we can figure something out. I [can't 'take it'] being alone all the time with just this faggy macbook. i need to see you again. What happened before...it...was an 'accident'...it won't happen again...

PhilipRoth@gmail.com
I...I can't take that chance, Tao. I'm sorry. I have to go.

PhilipRoth@gmail.com has disconnected from this chat...

Tao Lin threw his new macbook air against the wall and screamed. He could smell the Starbucks on his own breath and he burst out crying, knowing he would never join Philip for 'coffee' ever again. He ran to the kitchen, arms flailing, and ripped open the refrigerator to sob into a bowl of pineapple chunks. Alone in his apartment with a single serving of organically grown pineapple he knew what he had to do. He would find his beloved. He would find him and 'make' him remember how good it was. Philip Roth would remember Tao Lin. Tao Lin would make him remember...

>> No.2201403

careful, you're in danger of going native

>> No.2201408

>Tao Lin threw his new macbook air against the wall and screamed. He could smell the Starbucks on his own breath and he burst out crying

the only part where I laffed, but boy did I laff hard

>> No.2201412
File: 29 KB, 460x276, roth 1968.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

moar!

>> No.2201422

He has one of those faces that you just want to instinctively punch, even if you have nothing against the guy.

>> No.2201425

>>2201403
Said Ricky Schroder in Gmail chat.

>> No.2201446

tao lin doesnt drink starbucks

he drinks kombucha

>> No.2201540

I laughed hard, OP. Good work.

>>2201422
Ain't that the truth?