[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1004 KB, 1646x844, naranja.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21988317 No.21988317 [Reply] [Original]

>One thing I could never stand was to see a filthy dirty old tranny howling away about how "she" was a woman and going phlep phlep in between as it was dilating its stinking rotten guts; I could never stand to see anyone like that, whatever its age might be, but more especially when it was real old like this one was.

>> No.21988322

I like the shy right wing trannys.

>> No.21988370

The old hobo deserved it.
The cat lady deserved it.
Billy boy deserved it.
The writer and his wife, arguably didn't deserve it.

Change my mind.

>> No.21988385
File: 70 KB, 640x480, infinite jesto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21988317
Does A Clockwork Orange even read well after hitting eighteen?

>> No.21988401

>>21988385
tell us in three years

>> No.21988406

>>21988401
I'm 25 and bald. 28 is the new eighteen baby!

>> No.21988411

>>21988385
Yes. Just because it's narrated by a juvenile delinquent doesn't mean it's some edgy book for teens. A Clockwork Orange is eternal.

>> No.21988413

>>21988411
Read another book. Even Burgess said it was his worst book and he didn't want to be remembered for it. His Shakespeare book is better by a mile.

>> No.21988419

>>21988385
Hair is filthy. Unless you live in an area like Arizona or Los Angeles, hair on your forehead will cause acne. First because of the bacteria and yeast that occupy it. Secondly because of the chemical irritants in shampoo and conditioner. The only way around it is getting solid UV exposure for at least an hour a day and washing hair every couple of days. This keeps bacteria and irritants to a minimum. Gaurentee there are blackheads, pimples and comodonss under that hair and you using hair to cover it is only worsening the problem. Buzz it and start from zero, get sun exposure all over your face and hair this summer. Enjoy permanent scarring if you don't listen to me.

>> No.21989874

>>21988317
have already read lots of anti trans books so by this point id be more interested in reading pro trans literature. What could possibly justify this madness?what is some science or theory i can read which can help me check my privilege and learn more about the awful plight the diverse and vibrant culture of these warm body politically correct victimhood unit NPCs, this snivelling priesthood of pedophilic apparatchiks, cowardly hiding behind political correctness and victimhood in order to rape, groom abuse and indoctrinate our children, purpose engineered biopolitical clientele for pharmaceuticals the sex industry, the managerial state, NGOs the corporate monoculture and the democratic party, i mean these most noble and progressive these most pitiful and wretched of creatures?

Any lgbt/ gay/queer theory/ transgender/ cultural marxism books you would recommend to a straight white cis male who is trying to overcome his deepseated heteronormative prejudices, and be a better ally to our politically correct friends in the corporate social engineering and propaganda/child molestation community?

>> No.21989879
File: 9 KB, 250x188, 1682346033308836.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21989874
>In a slick video released on Facebook with over one million views so far, a hyper-feminized/sexualized 8 year old boy (who some have compared to a drag version of JonBenét Ramsey) is featured partying in a hypersexual adult LGBT environment and telling kids watching that if their parents or friends do not support their desire to be drag (or trans), they need to get new parents and friends. As “Lactatia” speaks to his peers, while an all too happy host leers, bold text leaps out at the viewer saying “YOU NEED NEW PARENTS! YOU NEED NEW FRIENDS!” You too can be a drag queen or transgender superstar and perhaps head out on the town to party with the wild LGBT boys and “Lactatia.” If your parents won’t get on board, they can simply be replaced with a new “glitter family.”
https://www.studocu.com/row/document/university-of-nicosia/finance-managerial-accounting/synanon-transgender-this-is-an-essay-about-gender-issues-around-the-world-and-how-we-are-influenced/16420782

>Masked Antifa protesters show up brandishing weapons at Texas 'drag brunch' with kids

https://www.foxnews.com/us/masked-antifa-protesters-show-brandishing-weapons-texas-drag-bunch-kids

https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1564073099015897089

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/12/24/leaked-files-syria-psyops-astroturfing-breadtube-covid

https://www.city-journal.org/the-real-story-behind-drag-queen-story-hour?wallit_nosession=1

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/07/26/the-german-experiment-that-placed-foster-children-with-pedophiles

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/billionaire-family-pushing-synthetic-sex-identities-ssi-pritzkers

https://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/15/transgender-professor-at-old-dominion-university-rebrands-pedophiles-as-minor-attracted-persons/
https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/couple-pimped-their-adopted-sons-out-to-pedophile-ring-report/
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/scottish-paedophile-ring-guilty-child-abuse

yes we should definitely trust these people, nothing suspicious going on in here, these are just individuals who want to express themselves and be left alone, not brainwashed tools of a totalitarian corporate social engineering agenda /s.

>> No.21989895
File: 205 KB, 972x857, 1682351423990572.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21989874
Woah YAS kween slay! such science! such victimhood! such love! such identity! Such NPC! Such DEI EGS! Such LGBT! Such Bioleninist pedoganda! Such Cultural Marxism! Such vulnerable! Such marginalized! Such Diverse and Progressive! Such objective scientific and psychiatric authority! Such Sex Work ! Such BLM! Such unlimited expansion of the administrative state! Such such democracy! such empathy and basic human decency!

>> No.21989972

>>21988411
>Yes. Just because it's narrated by a juvenile delinquent doesn't mean it's some edgy book for teens. A Clockwork Orange is eternal.
You are an illiterate minor, or a virgin, but there is no chance you are 18+, or an adult.

>> No.21990032
File: 608 KB, 1722x2048, 628359D0-3D86-43C4-A2F2-32B11919C8D9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21989874
It’s a little weird, but most lgbt literally talks about how it’s not a new thing and discuss the Native American “two spirits” the Greco-Roman status quo of bisexuality, and the “science” of gender and sex. It’s the principle of;
> this is not irregular and has been around since the beginning of man
> it’s a natural phenomenon that is based of natural neural networks
While I’m not exactly preaching from the balconies about LGBT rights I don’t really give a shit about what people want to put their genitals next to because we are in a very scary part of human history with nukes, recession, and AI that’s growing smarter and smarter that we don’t fully understand

>> No.21990046

>>21990032
The people who bring up "two spirit" stuff have to be doing it ironically since they don't even adhere to that culture, so it's largely irrelevant.

BUT they also give themselves up with it by agreeing with it being a metaphysical thing, with which I agree.

>> No.21990064
File: 15 KB, 480x360, hqdefault-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21990046
>two spirit
Jamake Highwater is a master storyteller and one of our most visionary writers, hailed as "an eloquent bard, whose words are fire and glory" (Studs Terkel) and "a writer of exceptional vision and power" (Anais Nin). Author of more than thirty volumes of nonfiction, fiction, and poetry, Highwater--considered by many to be the intellectual heir of Joseph Campbell--has long been intrigued by how our mythological legacies have served as a foundation of modern civilization. Now, in The Mythology of Transgression, he uses his remarkable narrative powers to offer a personal and extraordinarily far-ranging examination of how people who stand outside of society--by dint of their sexual orientation, physical appearance, ideas, artistic inclinations, or ethnic heritage--often achieve lasting, even profound influence upon the culture at large. Drawing from a stunningly rich variety of sources ranging from the arts and literature to biology, physics, psychology, and anthropology, Highwater looks at his own outsider status--as a gay man, an artist, and an orphaned Native American--in an attempt to explore how mythologies from ancient times to the present have shaped the ways we think about social "abnormality" and alienation. Throughout, he points to a paradox at the center of Western values--the competing notions that the outsider is at once sinful and wise, that in everyday life the transgressor is ostracized, while in our most durable folklore and religious legends, heroes must break the rules to achieve greatness.

Why I say to ignore his biography: he was a fraud. Maybe even a con artist. If an author's story is more meaningful than their thoughts, as is often how it goes whether it's conforming to or challenging the powers that be, he's not to be read. For years he passed himself off as Native American and wrote as an authority on the subject. In this book he still claims to be an orphan (he wasn't, but does that also mean he wasn't sexually molested by an older boy when he was six, as claimed here?) His birth name is Jackie Marks. He was from LA or vicinity. His parents were Eastern European Jews, the mother born here, the father emigrating from Russia. He was born in 1931 though he told people it was in 1942. An early published work, as Marks, was with Linda Eastman (Paul McCartney's future wife). Around 1970 he started telling people he was Cherokee, then Cherokee and Blacfoot. The details always remained fluid. He told people he had college degrees, including a Phd., that did not exist. I think at one point he said his adoptive family was Greek or Armenian. There are stories about a dance studio in San Francisco claiming to be non-profit and falsely offering college credits. Who knows what else. I'm actually hoping there'll be a book coming out of this though I rarely read biographies.

>> No.21990073

>>21990032
i mean they are not just harmless perverts who just want to be left alone, but a highly disturbed and ideological contingent of people being backed by political parties and very rich and powerful people. behind the official ideology of acceptance and love there is obviously a darker side you are not allowed to talk about.

>> No.21990086

>>21989879
Ellul is a dangerous thinker because he's a crypto reactionary and a christian fundamentalist science denier hiding behind superficially left wing sounding arguments. he'd have you believe marginalized folks fighting for the right to exist are morally equal with fascist white supremacists because its all propaganda.

ou think you are edgy but you are just parroting the hegemonic christofascist reaganite neoliberal ideology. selfish bourgeoisie individualism and white male settler frontier fantasies. you dont understand class struggle or are outright on the side of the enemy. you ignore the long running attempt to defund public education and squash teacher's unions. public education is necessary for the same reason vaccination is neccesatry, homeschooling will always benefit rich parents and perpetuate inequalities, it alows for the perpetuation of ideologies such as white supremacy, christian fundamentalism, extremism that feed into the system of domestic terrorism.

You are repeating right wing fascist transphobic propaganda that puts vulnerable people a marginalized minority at risk of genoicide. You are supporting family values and heteronormative christian family against those you perceive as deviants. You show no understanding of how privilege works. Basically falling for the same old neoliberal trick that scapegoats marginalized folks such as queer or PoC or sexworkersand public sector unions,anti intellectualism against journalist scientists and academics in order to defund public services.the discomfort 'political correctness gone mad' makes you feel is not even one billionth of the humilliation queer people or people of color go through every instant of their existence in a cisheteropatriarchal white supremacist society. Yes i am a SJW, i am an antifascist, a feminist killjoy and the postmodern neomarxist jordan peterson warned you about, I would burn every last page of the western cannon if it meant ending racism and sexism, disinformation and white privilege and transphobia and whorephobia. and no this is not radical, but the least that should be expected of a decent empathetic human being.

>> No.21990090

>>21990073
Yeah, and the right wing has racist mad men who lyched kids and commit mass shootings because they believe only through blood can degeneracy be cleansed. There are psychos, vermin, and scum everywhere. But just like I won’t assume every conservative is a frothing at the mouth nazi I won’t assume that a man loving another man means they are grooming children.

>> No.21990883
File: 59 KB, 1024x703, 1682608387706881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21990046
>>21990032
I never understood why people bring up the two spirit thing, or the (I think) Maori people raising boys as girls in case the mother has no daughters, to support the argument that gender has no biological basis and is wholly cultural, while at the same time claiming that non-binarity etc exists.

I mean don't these practices mean precisely that the cultures recognized that there actually are two genders with certain characteristics determined (mostly) by biology? Allowing for two-spirit people to exist or raising boys as women both in itself acknowledges "duality" of genders and that "gendering" serves some practical purpose. How does this go along with the non-binary trope or the idea that women are caretakers predominantly due to socialization and not natural predisposition?

>> No.21990958

>>21989879
>>21989874
Stop spamming your shit. It's been years of you posting this same thing on every tranny thread.

>> No.21990997
File: 447 KB, 1924x2560, Fl5tfA4X0AEvZMX-scaled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21990883
Who cares what savages do anyway? These people were still living in tents and stick huts when the white men found them. We should not be looking at their cultural practices as a basis for anything.