[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 8 KB, 231x219, images (7).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.2195548 [Reply] [Original]

Otto the hungry man from hungary sought refuge in a small abandoned warehouse just north of the canadian border. Last night, otto was buried alive for not paying the swedish mafia enough for the handjob he got from a latina woman. They tied his hands behind his back so he had to claw his way out of the frozen tundra using only his, massive erection. It took 14 hours, and his penis has been reduced to naught but a "bloody stump." Using his teeth Otto broke free of his constricting restraints and quickly fell asleep in the warehouse he is currently in.
That morning Otto found a goat named Hornifer. It's distinct nametag told him that his previous owner was Richard P. Hornifer, Queen of the Hornifer estate. Hornifer used the last of his magical goat powers to induce super regenerative abilities in Otto, allowing his penis to grow back at double length. Hornifer uses his telekinesis to tell Otto about the other abilities he hath bestowed upon him. Otto's regenerative ability not only affected his genetalia, but also allowed the rest of him to quickly regenerate at will. Then the world was going into another depression. Otto knew what he had to do. He then stopped masturbating to the sight of two goats performing foreplay and he ran toward the white house......

>> No.2195552

>in a small abandoned warehouse
Stopped reading there. I thought I was in for a whole paragraph of alliteration like in
>Otto the hungry man from hungary
It could be so much fun

(but seriously, I stopped reading there)

>> No.2195556
File: 9 KB, 180x202, 276507_254360757940557_485064063_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Trust us, read it.

>> No.2195560

This is like the stuff I used to write in the sixth grade.

That is: highly enjoyable. Proceed.

>> No.2195563
File: 23 KB, 350x300, herpie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

I feel like it needs more candy-ass

>> No.2195564

>It's distinct nametag

>> No.2195578

I applaud your use of the correct nomenclature for the feminine 'latina' and the innovative use of an erection.

A-