[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 168 KB, 727x682, welp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21865948 No.21865948 [Reply] [Original]

I have actually discovered the key to everything. What do I do now? I feel like I should publish it to the world, but I'm not sure how to go about it. What is the point of being the chosen one if no-one else is aware of my greatness?
By the way, if you reply to this, you will have no clue about your brush with greatest person of all time, because you didn't believe they were anything but a random schizo narcissistic anon with delusions of grandeur. When the time came to interact with the GPOAT, you dismissed and insulted them.
I guess it is understandable, but now I want you to imagine that YOU ARE THE GPOAT IN THIS SCENARIO. Traditional publishing is not an option, so you must self-publish. You want to express the greatest idea of all time in both text form and in video form to reach the widest audience possible. How would you proceed?

>> No.21865954

>>21865948
Schopenhauer lived in the 1800s bro. You are a bit late for solving the the theory of everything.

>> No.21865956

Don't let the ego get in the way. Seek community. Eternal knowledge is beautiful, but it isn't new.

>> No.21865983

>>21865956
everybody will just think i'm crazy.

>> No.21866017

>>21865983
Then temper it, render it intelligible, share it. Or go whole hog. If it is the greatest idea ever, then surely it's worth dying for, no?

>> No.21866051

>>21866017
my plan is too send my work to my parasocial friends, but, as famous youtubers/streamers, they might not pay attention to me.

>> No.21866056

>>21866051
Do you care to share the idea?

>> No.21866072

>>21866056
i have to write the text and create the video first. this could take me a few years. and even after i finish, i'm not sure if 4chan would be the best venue to debut the greatest idea of all time. though it might make for a funny historical footnote.

>> No.21866077

You should start a blog and slowly unfold the beauty and depth of your key over a series of many posts

>> No.21866080

>>21866072
And what makes it certain that it is the greatest idea of all time? Could you explain it as if to a child? Or at least describe the category of thought?
Asking out of curiosity, as I had an incredibly strong experience last year that your post reminds me of.

>> No.21866090

>>21866077
this is an interesting idea. i'll think about it.
if i ever post here again i'll include the phrase "YetAnotherCrazyAnon" in my post so that it is searchable in the archive sites.

>> No.21866096

>>21866077
No, actually, he should poop in his own mouth and write a book about it. A 1000 page book

>> No.21866099

>>21866080
i guess the category would be metaphysics.
an "incredibly strong experience", huh? did it feel like a transcendant epileptic episode that revealed to you the fundamental nature of reality? because that's what i experienced in 2020. (i have never done drugs).

>> No.21866115

>>21866096
the skepticism is understandable, but, oh, if only you knew.
also, i would probably keep it to 250-500 pages. 700 maximum.
a while ago i pondered about the appeal of 1,000 pages, and i think it is just appealing to the perfectionistic mind, and also it satisfies the one-upmanship of competitive people ("my book is bigger than yours"). but ultimately it is a ridiculous measure, because changing the page size and font size can alter the page count, therefore ultimately what actually matters is *word* count. and what matters even more is the practical reality of how long it takes to read, given that people have busy schedules and alot of *other* books they want to read. i even came dangerously close to questioning the book format entirely.

>> No.21866124

>>21866099
It sounds like we've had a very similar experience. What transpired in the 3 years between your experience and these posts?

>> No.21866143

>>21865948
>You want to express the greatest idea of all time in both text form and in video form to reach the widest audience possible
You put it in pdf form and try to get a smart person to read it. Maybe anons here. Your first goal is to recruit one person. If it’s really what you say it is they’ll help you. From two you get four and so on. That’s how all successful proliferation works.

>> No.21866166

>>21866143
this is actually a good idea.
well, for now i just have to compose the work, which will take at least a year. thanks for the ideas, anons.
--YetAnotherCrazyAnon

>> No.21866176

>>21866124
i've been figuring out how to do it on command. the first time it happened on accident.

>> No.21866194

>>21866176
How do you feel about PKD?

>> No.21866196

>>21866194
Polycystic kidney disease? what? what do you mean?

>> No.21866205

>>21866176
Go on. Now I am definitely interested.
I am willing to share anything I have if it might be useful.

>> No.21866262

A madman takes a church full of worshippers hostage. He tells you he's only going to assassinate five people, but you must choose the five. If you don't choose, he'll assassinate the entire flock.

How does your system deal with that?

>> No.21866263

>>21866205
i'll explain the technique in detail in the final work, which could take 1 year. and i plan on trying to get it published in academia which will take several years. for now, in this thread, i'll give a super short summary:
the main two requirements for being able to do it are that you A) have to be smart enough (probably IQ 100+) and B) you have to have OCD which causes you to repeat certain actions.
if you qualify, then:
1) be punctual about your daily/weekly schedule. the day is basically structured as "work --> play --> think". (it gets much more detailed than that, though; e.g. "think" includes beginning with brief exercising; "play" includes fapping or sex; etc. also, i haven't even gotten into the diet/calories/etc).
2) be aware of both your national and individual identities. (this is a bit difficult to explain, so i won't bother).
3) most importantly, repeat a word over and over again *always*. but the way you do it matters, and there are three parts to it: A) get blood flowing to your brain (it's hard to describe, but just intuitvely *push* your brain; you'll feel the blood going up the back of your neck; your ears might shift a bit, as will your scalp; the blood rushes/trickles up and over your cerebral cortex from back to front); B) you are essentially trying to gett all your braincells to fire in a synchronized way, like a crowd chanting, so the word has to be repeated not in a fast/high-intensity way or in a slow/low-intensity way, but rather at a comfortable/medium-intensity way to be sustainable; C) the word has to be pronounced properly (don't overthink it, but also don't underthink it). Finally, i am convinced that the exact word matters. it must be "RESET". though, for reasons i will explain in the final work, the correct word is actually "REZET".

>> No.21866289

>>21866263
And the results or purpose?

>> No.21866293

>>21866262
i have never thought about this sort of problem. but i guess i would ask 4 elderly people to volunteer and the fifth person i select would be the madman himself. if that's cheating, then 5 elderly volunteers, as they are about to die, anyway, are past reproductive ability, and are statistically less likely to be producing works of genius given the higher incidence of dementia.
but i wouldn't trust a madman, so i guess once he's busy executing we can attack him. but maybe that's not in the spirit of the thought experiment.

>> No.21866327

>>21866289
oh. once you get it going, it feels like there is lightning on your brain, and you start getting shocking epiphanies about how the world works. this sounds like the sort of thing a crank would say, but if you have the brain for it (high iq and ocd) then it should work. because only a tiny percentage of people have ocd, i predict that about 5% of the population can do it. therefore 95% will just think i'm crazy.
i'm the type to be skeptical/rational, so i completely understand how this all sounds like bullshit. that's why i am about to embark on a mission to become an academic so that i can prove that i'm not wrong. i sincerely believe that in the far future almost everyone will know how to have epiphanies, because the intelligent/ocd brain will dominate the mating competition, and the greatest idea of all time will dominate the marketplace of ideas. this improvement in our brains and the spread of the idea will take thousands of years. we are witnessing the beginning of a new era. (i can't believe i am first telling the world about it on fucking 4chan, lol. this is /lit/'s redemption).

>> No.21866368

>>21866263
>>21866289
>>21866327
i forgot to mention an important part: this has to be kept up for several months. do not be dismayed if you try it and it doesn't work within the hour or day or week or even month. just keep going.
if after 1 year it doesn't happen, then you don't have the brain for it (though you'll probably instead just think that i'm wrong / crazy / a prankster / etc).

>> No.21866372

>>21866368
And but what is are the metaphysical ideas that come out of that state?

>> No.21866381

>>21866327
I think this will just give people brain aneurysms buddy

>> No.21866392

>>21866263
Why OCD specifically? Do you just say that because you have OCD and you believe it was necessary in order to reach your level with the technique? Would something like autism be sufficient for, for instace, the commitment to routine?

>> No.21866394

>>21866372
i guess i should clarify that the metaphysic is moreso the description of the ultimate mode of being; i.e. the technique for how to achieve the state of mind i just explained (though, again, that is a very rudimentary one-paragraph version; don't judge it until you see the full version).
as regards ***what you actually hae epiphanies about***, it is literally everything and anything. so i guess i am teaching how to live/think, but once that substrate is in place, i cannot predicte what you will discover.

>> No.21866403

>>21866394
How did you arrive at this method, experiment or reason? Hopefully it is not some occult bullshit that you derived it from.

>> No.21866404

>>21866392
to be honest, i am the only person i know to be able to do it, so you're right: the exact requirements are not known. i think ocd overlaps with asperger's and other neuro-atypical "disorders" (i think this is a misnomer), therefore it is probably the case that plenty of people can do it even without ocd. in fact, i *hope* that this is the case, because if only a tiny percentage of people can do it, that would be depressing.

>> No.21866407

>>21866394
What you discovered you charlatan of a snake oil salesman?
>inb4 it will take me years to write
Then you've discovered nothing and understood nothing.

>> No.21866417
File: 108 KB, 340x444, 46B79280-D0FA-447A-9EC8-1DB7224BC3AD.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21866419

>>21866394
>>21866263
>>21866176
>>21866099
You say this technique results in intellectual benefits, but are these benefits measurable? For instance, can you give a concrete example of you performing on an abnormal level intellectually using the method, either with regard to understanding "objectively" complex material like advanced math, or with regard to speed of learning (e.g. that movie limitless), or with regard to memory, etc.?

>> No.21866423

>>21866403
i'm nonreligious, so no, i don't buy supernatural stuff.
what happened was that i was literally so hampered by my ocd that i had to create a way to cope with it. i would repeat random actions all the time and couldn't get through the day. it was hell. then i realized that repeating a word helped calm my chaotic mind. a couple years later i started exercising regularly and angrily ramping up to escape neethood, and then one morning i woke up and went "god-mode". it completely freaked me out.

>> No.21866429

>>21866407
and i realize it sounds like i'm scamming, but this is why i will be publishing the work for free.

>> No.21866436

>>21866419
this is what my academic, business, and government careers will have to prove. if this technique is what i say it is, then i should have no problem becoming the most successful person on the planet. this is why is suspect that no-one will believe me until several decades from now. i know it is the most important thing of all time, so i am dedicating my life to it. until then, i accept being thought of as schizo.

>> No.21866437

>>21866429
>avoids the question
Enjoy dying an early death and in total obscurity. I give you three years before suicide or you're locked away for good.

>> No.21866438

>>21866423
*actually, technically i am a deist (but a minimalistic one; i.e. "god" is just the mysterious origin; i don't care for organized religion)

>> No.21866451

>>21866436
>>21866423
For how long have you been in "god-mode"? If it's only a week, you might just be in a mania unironically. If it's more than that, then you should have intellectual "feats" to convince yourself that you are actually in god-mode and not just feeling good.

>> No.21866452

Hold up...OP...you're not from the Middle East are you? Would you say you were born near Babylon? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Please answer this question honestly.

>> No.21866454

>>21866437
i literally gave a brief summary here:
>>21866263
> I give you three years before suicide or you're locked away for good.
i already went through my insane phase. i descended into the darkest depths of the human psyche, and clambered out with the key to everything, and all i need is a few years to publish it. though then i need a lifetime to become famous. and even after that it will take 10,000 years for humanity to recognize my work.

>> No.21866456

>>21866452
i'm white, mostly british and spanish.

>> No.21866469

>>21866263
I have been studying to develop different methods for the maximization of clarity and enlarging it until I am able to determine an all-encompassing routine according to it. This is probably a result of autism. I've sent some other posts in this thread already. Is it possible we could keep in touch through email? I've set up a temporary email address:
sehapog496@jthoven.com
If you send me an email, I can send you back my real email address and we can talk further. Finding interesting people is something rare so I'd better not let this opportunity pass.

>> No.21866471

>>21866456
Whew. Thought you were the Antichrist. Turns out you're just a schizo retard.

>> No.21866480

>>21866451
the first time it happened was in 2020 and it lasted over a month (i lost track of time, so i don't know the exact duration). i didn't know how i had done it, and i deliberately stopped having epiphanies because i was scared (it felt like i had escaped the matrix). it was the most amazing feeling ever, but it was too terrifying at the same time.
after i stopped, i tried to do it again, but couldn't figure it out until recently.
i readily admit that i don't have renowned academic works or anything, but that is what i am about to do. in 7 years i'll have an advanced degree and will be able to prove that my technique works. i refuse to remain an "obscure schizo".

>> No.21866502

>>21866480
How do you know your technique had anything to do with it, and it's not just some sort of mania that happened to come on again? Maybe it is just a false association. Like just consider that:
you have no evidence to show, to even yourself, that you have an abnormal capability in this state (unless you can of course offer an intellectual feat), and that your method seems rather random and arbitrary, especially the word "REZET".
If it makes you happy, great. But are you sure you're actually producing the feeling? What if it is all temporary?

>> No.21866504

>>21866469
in case multiple people wish to contact me, i think it would be better if i just create a reddit account that you can message. i made it a few seconds ago: "YetAnotherCrazyAnon"

>> No.21866515

>>21866502
i guess i will just have to prove it. this will take many years of professional work. until then, you can either wait until i prove it publicly, or wait until i publish the unprofessional version (which hopefully won't take more than a year to make). and if you're feeling risky, then you can try the rudimentary version i outlined in this thread.

>> No.21866541

>>21866469
>>21866504
actually, for some reason the username is not searchable. so i decided to create a sub with the same name. https://www.reddit.com/r/YetAnotherCrazyAnon/

>> No.21866542

>>21866515
What makes you say that it gives you these capabilities though? There must have been something that convinced you of it.

>> No.21866556

>>21866542
one part is the feeling itself, which i can only describe as a mind orgasm. the other part is the quality of the insights, but to explain that is to tell you all of the insights, which would take way too long. this is what my future oeuvre is for. the insights range from proper governance, to human biological development, to sociocultural dynamics, and pretty much everything and anything. i can already tell that i'm going to have to create many works over the course of the coming decades. for now, i guess you'll have to be unsatisfied until i can prove myself.

>> No.21866562

>>21866556
*i should really emphasize that the mentally orgasmic feeling is ***ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING FEELINGS OF ALL TIME***.

>> No.21866567

>>21866263
>Finally, i am convinced that the exact word matters. it must be "RESET". though, for reasons i will explain in the final work, the correct word is actually "REZET".
this is retarded
this is mindfullness meets autism meets schizophrenia

>> No.21866572

>>21866562
>>21866556
It sounds like you've accidentally discovered some sort of meditative technique. It would be interesting to look into this yourself and compare your method with recognized methods of meditation and compare the two. Hell, you might be able to even improve your method. Perhaps you could add updates on your subreddit every so often?

>> No.21866573

>>21866456
*technically i'm 35% british, 50% spanish, and 15% african. (i didn't know about the last part until i took a dna test; i've got blue eyes and just look white, though i suppose i do have a bit of frizziness in my curly brown hair).

>> No.21866604

>>21866567
i would have said the same thing before i experienced it. ultimately, the only way to truly know is to try it; but i understand that it won't be until i publish the full explanation that i can expect anyone to care. actually, even then they won't, which is why i have to become the greatest academic/businessperson/leader on the planet, and *then* people will pay attention to this idea. this is just how the world works.
though i suspect that even if i become famous, because the vast majority of people lack the brain required to have epiphanies, i will *still* be called crazy. but as long as ~5% of people can do it, we can prove it scientifically.

>> No.21866609

>>21866604
my greatest fear is the prospect of me being the only person who can do it.

>> No.21866612

>>21866609
actually, an even greater fear would be witnessing millions of people with the *potential* to do it go their whole lives never learning about it. terrifying.

>> No.21866619

>>21866381
what do you mean?

>> No.21866983

>>21866368
i forgot to mention: try to only have epiphanies one day of the week, otherwise you will burn out the way i did (i was doing it every day for over a month; this was not sustainable, and i wonder if it might be unhealthy). i typically have epiphanies all day on sundays as i pace in my apartment.

>> No.21867385

>this thread
>not once does OP describe any of his epiphanies
OP is a faggot as always.

>> No.21867957
File: 497 KB, 1680x1050, 1679591821554560.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21866480
Upon tasting enlightenment, the human being almost always wants to tell the world about it. I would advise against it, at least for now. Give it a few more years. It is more likely than not, that you haven't actually reached that particular mountain top. Your ego is deceiving you.

>> No.21867989

>>21865948
>What is the point of being the chosen one if no-one else is aware of my greatness?
The point is having your soul echo for a million years. You are not your name or your body. Communicate your essence so it's not lost.

>> No.21868075

>>21866567
>this is mindfullness meets autism meets schizophrenia
Not a bad quote for the front of the book

>> No.21868104

>>21866263
>REZET
For me it's natural sundials. The moment becomes real and there's no way to stop it from passing.