[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 496 KB, 650x2047, fastfoodjobcomic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.2184216 [Reply] [Original]

It makes me feel sad about...things.

>> No.2184243

That comment is spooky, hilarious and soul crushing.

And no, I will not stop pirating books.

>> No.2184248

>>2184243

When I said comment I meant comic, but you knew that didn't you? Yet here I am clarifying an obvious mistake. Is this necessary? Is it good manners? I do not know, and when I submit this post, I will not care.

But yeah, it should say comic, not comment. My bad.

>> No.2184400

>>2184216
Your comment affects my cockles so, OP. I will stick to Spanish galleons from here on out.

>> No.2184404

I pirate books if the author is dead. There's no reason for me to purchase them when proceeds go to family or publishers of whom never partook in the works themselves, essentially mooching.

Otherwise, I don't mind buying if the author is still in the realm of the living.

>> No.2184411

How can I pirate books? Like steal them from the shop? Hack Amazon shipping service?

...oh, you mean this electronic shit? Yeah, those idiots should nontheless.

>> No.2184415
File: 16 KB, 500x461, bro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

I understand OP even if I'm not a writer/don't intend to become one. But this >>2184404 is the reasonable thing to do.
The message of this thread should be read as:
>stop pirating the books of living authors

>> No.2184436

>mfw that comic nothing to do with writers
>implying a legit novelist would end up flipping burgers even if he went bankrupt