[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 8 KB, 199x254, Untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21833625 No.21833625 [Reply] [Original]

A lot of his fans are huge losers despite considering themselves to be Übermenschen. Kind of makes you wonder how valid his philosophy is

>> No.21833657

>>21833625
His philosophy is a tryhard cope. Schopenhauer was right horse hugger was wrong.

>> No.21833682

Anyone self-purporting to be the ubermensch is confusing Nietzsche with Dr Phil

>> No.21833691

>>21833625
>despite considering themselves to be Übermenschen
If you think anyone can be or should try to be an ubermensch you have misunderstood the philosophy.

>> No.21833699

>>21833625
He just plagiarised Stirner and added the ubermensch thing

>> No.21833700

>>21833625
Doesn't it make perfect sense that those who are on the lowest rungs of the world would seek ways to elevate themselves to the highest.
And that the ubermensch themselves would have no need for Nietzsche as they are already living his philosophy without even trying.

>> No.21833715

>>21833625
The modern ubermensch, the creator of values is literally a 20 year old tiktok e-boy.

>> No.21833719

>>21833715
This killed the Nietzsche-tard

>> No.21833724

>>21833625
Low effort shit thread

>> No.21833729

>>21833625
You have to understand that Nietzsche is an atheist, a nihilist, a postmodernist which appeals to a lot of liberals and other deeply neurotic teenagers because Nietzsche is the achievement of the secular humanism which booted Christianity out of power. Nietzsche is overtly anti-christian, and it permits to all the atheist bug men to actually see themselves as the righteous resilient guy who create his own values.
In effect trannies are the best ubermen ever: they hate to see themselves as they really are, so they change both their neurotic spirit and also their body to match the narrative of the ubermen and even better, they impose their values to non-trannies. Same thing with feminists and all the idolized minorities in Humanism.

Naturally, the atheists cant know right from wrong, so their mental gymnastics about the uberman is flawed. The uberman is actually the last man: the uberman despises so much reality after seeing nihilism, that out of resentment for reality, the uberman CHOSE to sink further in his delusion by building a narrative where he is not the last man, but actually the opposite, ie the uberman who creates his own values, ie living in own brain farts until he dies.

oh and by the way only atheists take him seriously in the first place.
Atheists love him because according to them, he found a way to be nihilistic without leading to suidice.

On order to avoid being called a nihilist, friedrich PUSSY nietzsche re-defined nihilism to be not living in the present moment, which applies to christianity.
So now atheists dont say they are nihilistic, they say they are vitalist.
and as a bonus they get to hit on christianity (their perpetual enemy that they defeated centuries ago, yet they still beat a dead horse to smugly fill up their days).

You have to understand that atheists are braindead hypocrite so even when they say they are vitalist instead of nihilistic, they still remain 100% hedonistic and they still dont know what not do with their lives beyond coomming.

>> No.21833759

>>21833657
Retard
>>21833691
Retard
>>21833699
Retard

> I now go alone, my disciples! Ye also now go away, and alone! So will I have it.
>Verily, I advise you: depart from me, and guard yourselves against Zarathustra! And better still: be ashamed of him! Perhaps he hath deceived you.
>The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies, but also to hate his friends.
>One requiteth a teacher badly if one remain merely a scholar. And why will ye not pluck at my wreath?
>Ye venerate me; but what if your veneration should some day collapse? Take heed lest a statue crush you!
>Ye say, ye believe in Zarathustra? But of what account is Zarathustra! Ye are my believers: but of what account are all believers!
>Ye had not yet sought yourselves: then did ye find me. So do all believers; therefore all belief is of so little account.
>Now do I bid you lose me and find yourselves; and only when ye have all denied me, will I return unto you.
>Verily, with other eyes, my brethren, shall I then seek my lost ones; with another love shall I then love you.
>And once again shall ye have become friends unto me, and children of one hope: then will I be with you for the third time, to celebrate the great noontide with you.
>And it is the great noontide, when man is in the middle of his course between animal and Superman, and celebrateth his advance to the evening as his highest hope: for it is the advance to a new morning.
>At such time will the down-goer bless himself, that he should be an over-goer; and the sun of his knowledge will be at noontide.
>"Dead are all the Gods: now do we desire the Superman to live."- Let this be our final will at the great noontide! Thus spake Zarathustra.
Nietzsche doesn’t want mere followers, he wants to polemicize to anyone of worth, and he wants those who have the courage and the vigor to understand him to then build on him, to supersede him, like he did to Schopenhauer. Nietzsche sees himself as merely one stepping stone on the long, long path to the Ubermensch. If anyone truly gets Nietzsche, they would discard him as soon as they understand him and delve into their own, personal nature, draw out what is valuable and beautiful there, and build up their own morals, their own philosophy, their own way of living, and finally bestow this virtue on others the same way Nietzsche bestowed it to them.
The average Nietzsche "fan," those who watch YouTube videos about his philosophy, read quotes on the internet, even those academics who only really know him second hand through 20th century intellectuals, these people haven’t even done him the courtesy of reading what he has to say and understanding him on his own terms. Of course all outside appearance is that Nietzsche’s "followers" are losers, because any real follower wouldn’t present themself as such at all.

>> No.21833764

>>21833729
>Nietzsche is an atheist, a nihilist, a postmodernist which appeals to a lot of liberals
Retard moment

>> No.21833789
File: 81 KB, 686x576, Spurdo Spagner.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21833625
Nietzsche was a neurotic failed academic who's entire basis for his philosophy was a complete denial of reality as way of cope for his own shortcomings. When confronted with the closest proof he was every going to get for God's existence he denied it, cut himself off from everyone around him, and proceeded to go insane.
It's a sad tale, for the early Nietzsche may have been an intelligent man, if not completely brilliant, but his neurosis ruined him. His Philosophy, it barely deserves mentioning, is nonsense.

>> No.21833804

>>21833625
It doesn't really since those two things are completely independent of each other. Nietzsche himself was practically a cripple and he still said that people like himself should be purged - that shows how great he was. Imagine if the cripples and retards of the modern West thought this way and had the decency to kill themselves and each other?

>> No.21833805

This is an affective fallacy.

>> No.21833946

>>21833625
Not a good argument. This argument could be reformated to critique christianity. Christians claim the word God is the way to salvation, but many of the worst people in the world try reading the Bible. Therefore, christianity is weak.

No, it is to help the weak. Becoming an ubermench isn't easy.

>> No.21834120

>>21833764
Not that wrong, the only place in which he was wrong was that Nietzsche was a nihilist. He clearly thought that your value in the world was determined by your amount of power.

>> No.21834216

>>21833715
>creator of values
>mindlessly follows chinese algorithm trends

>> No.21834316

>>21833759
Retard

>> No.21834657

>>21834120
>>21833729
You both never read Nietzsche. So why you talk about him? Nietzsche living rent free in the heads of christcucks and pessimists.

>> No.21835018

>>21833625
No, I don't see how those two things are connected at all.