[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 212 KB, 1399x987, nietzscheportrait-a6cfe34a104349e5b59991a1c94ea482.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21662786 No.21662786 [Reply] [Original]

>Not everyone can be the Ubermensch, but anyone can be the Ubermensch.
So can a homosexual be Ubermensch? I'm talking about biological homosexuals, not the 19th century psuedo-sexual relationships between men and men that were more archetypical than biological. I think that's the kind of homosexuality he would like more, not the one where you are literally only able to like men.

>> No.21662806
File: 451 KB, 2048x1536, D6EFA8C6-68CB-47B1-839E-00EDB835282D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21662786

>> No.21662825

>>21662786
you'll never be an Ubermensch while obsessing over such minute and useless things like sexuality

eat pussy, suck cock, get railed, do bondage
no one cares and neither should you

>> No.21662829

>>21662806
Hairy palms

>> No.21662836

>>21662825
This Spake Monkey Pox Enjoyer

>> No.21662865

>>21662836
I wonder what nietzsche died of

>> No.21662876

>>21662786
Uebermensch is a counter ideal to christianity, it calls to overcome yourself, to seek power (understood not necesseraly only as tyrony, but also as the realization of the potential of your certain biopsychological "type") and in doing so throw away any shackles of morality that would inhibit you in your path. I fail to see how homosexuality is at odds with that. Many great men were homosexuals and Nietzsche was in favour of it.

>> No.21662881

>>21662876
tyranny* esl moment

>> No.21662890

>>21662876
this

puritanical and moralist neitzsche "fans" are so fucking wierd

>> No.21662910

>>21662876
I dunno, Nietzsche literally aims to perfect the interaction between a man and a woman in his books. His texts literally are fathoming about the flaws and perfections of women every single page. He also never says his "most perfect" woman is an effeminate man. He literally aims for man and woman to get along and still retain their differences.

Sure he literally jacks off to the idea of men getting together with men, but he never says that they should abandon women because of that.

And I am not saying that we should burn and enslave homosexuals because of this. Never did I say that. The ubermensch is supposed to free himself from dominating others.

>> No.21662934

>>21662910
Nietzsche is more interested in individuals rather than the relationship between sexes. When he talks about Ubermensch he doesnt specify any gender or sexual orientation. I mean, one of his examples of great men - Da Vinci - was accused of sodomy.
>He literally aims for man and woman to get along and still retain their differences.
yes he does, but a man can be homosexual and retain his masculinity - just like the greeks did

>> No.21662953

>>21662825
based gay bro

>> No.21663012
File: 104 KB, 1358x550, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No.

>> No.21663061

>>21663012
this is of course bait, but, no, attracting a partner is not the litmus test for "nietzschean" conception of power. Greeks were judged to be manly, strong by nietzsche - and they were gay at the same time.

>> No.21663102

I NEED THE BEST MOST CORRECT AND OBJECTIVELY SURPERIOR NIETZSCHE READING GUIDE, STAT.

>> No.21663120

>>21663102
He wanted to rape his sister, Elisabeth.

>> No.21663126

>>21662876
>Psychological type
Yes
>Biological type
NO. That is what you completely misunderstand the most. Nietzsche only ever talked about rank of enjoyment of "life." Not political/class rank, and therefore not biological rank either. Said to free yourself from your biology or else you would succumb to a state of nihilism. This includes having high test chad genes, because they too will warp your thought and will lust you into shit like enslaving and raping, which are signs of life affirmation in the master morality, but corruption and life denial in the ubermensch.

Nietzsche praised the biologically average man, not the biologically below nor above average man. NOT because of his biology, AND NOT because he was biologically average, but rather because he is the most likely to utilize the sweet spot where psychological actions are easily able to triumph and suppress biological drives. A biologically below or above average man would rarely be able to think on a culturally efficient type of level.

Anyways, Nietzsche loved the idea of a man who had a feminine, introverted sort of nature-- not an effeminate man. An effeminate man is literally biologically feminine and therefore sort of a simulcra.

Bottom homosexuals are way too effeminate and below average in testosterone.
Versatile homosexuals are like the average man but effeminate. That's not what he liked.
Top homosexuals have too much testosterone to suit Nietzsche's example of the ubermensch, and while they don't rape and whip, a lot of them are still effeminate as all get out.

They are different from the Greek pederast tops and bottoms, both who expected and promised that the whoever got thigh fucked to eventually become less attractive, grow a masculine personality and attire, etc. by the time they hit twenty. None of them were versatiles, either. Meanwhile, modern tops don't expect modern bottoms to grow hair and they put their dick inside them as if there was nothing wrong, and if they had hair they would still put their dick inside them anyway.

This doesn't mean that modern homosexuals aren't capable of doing anything creative, though. Alan Turing created computing as we know it. Nietzsche knew that there were possibilities for biologically deficient men of any kind to create something positive.

>> No.21663180

>>21663126
>NO. That is what you completely misunderstand the most. Nietzsche only ever talked about rank of enjoyment of "life." Not political/class rank, and therefore not biological rank either. Said to free yourself from your biology or else you would succumb to a state of nihilism. This includes having high test chad genes, because they too will warp your thought and will lust you into shit like enslaving and raping, which are signs of life affirmation in the master morality, but corruption and life denial in the ubermensch.

>Nietzsche praised the biologically average man, not the biologically below nor above average man. NOT because of his biology, AND NOT because he was biologically average, but rather because he is the most likely to utilize the sweet spot where psychological actions are easily able to triumph and suppress biological drives. A biologically below or above average man would rarely be able to think on a culturally efficient type of level.
Where did he say that? People will interpret the most strangest things from this guy. All he said was just "live life" lmao

>> No.21663203

>>21663180
>All he said was just "live life" lmao
I can't believe this is not bait

>> No.21664691

>>21662934
>just like the greeks did
The Greeks were not gay this is a modern myth with almost no evidence to support it.

>> No.21666108

>>21662825
This person gets Nietzsche to his core.