[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.65 MB, 1114x777, csm_Franz_Radziwill__Der_Strand_von_Dangast_mit_Flugboot__1929__OEl_auf_Leinwand_auf_Holz__92_5_x_131_5_cm__erworben_1975_als_Geschenk_des_Kuenstlers__Landesmuseum_fuer_Kunst_und_Kulturgeschichte_Oldenburg_011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21599511 No.21599511 [Reply] [Original]

/wwoym/

Previous >>21593182

>> No.21599529
File: 165 KB, 719x1080, 1675240417481363.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When I was around 17, a 15/16 year old girl was actively hitting on me.

She had an alt girl, look similar to picrel, slightly gothic and very tasteful. We used to go to the same classes. The way she tried to capture my attention was by sitting very, very close to me and talking about her photography collection and her taste in indie movies and how we might go visit a show together. Which were amazingly /lit/ interests to have as a young teenage girl.

I thought she was weird and boring for dressing in a tasteful fashion and showing me her photography collection instead of, dunno, walk around half-naked and giggle about Facebook memes like most girls her age who caught my attention did. I just ignored this wonderful, interesting alt girl in favor of Stacy sluts.

It took me years to realize what a fucking treasure she was in a sea of boring normie roasties. I later found out she married and had kids very young. Probably with a man who was far smarter than me and recognized treasure when he saw it.

I was a faggot. A literal faggot. Forgive me, lord, forgive me, Natalie.

>> No.21599541
File: 98 KB, 1200x675, cars.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thread Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tXh_MfrMe0

>> No.21599551

I missed formative years experiences like relationships and friendships. Now that Im 30, I really ponder on a question, why I should continue living? Even if I do manage to unfuck my life, theres no coming back to the past and reliving it with different mindset.

>> No.21599567

>>21599551
>formative years experiences like relationships and friendships

Absolute fucking meme. I was a KHHV until 27. When I finally met my first girlfriend, every single first time with her felt as amazing as it must've felt for a 17 yo horny teenager. Probably even more, because I waited for it for so long and had a deeper appreciation of it.

Don't worry about "too late to experience X", just make sure you experience X.

>> No.21599569

>>21599529
I have had a very similar experience of missing out on a chance with a quality woman because of a complete mismatch in levels of sophistication.
I don't think I was as blind as you though, more that I was cowardly. She was younger, hotter, smarter, more together than me and I had no mental framework to handle that so I bitched out. She probably would have helped elevate me out of my adolescence, instead I chose the comfort of night of Diablo 3 with the bros, screaming cringe memes over voice chat.

>> No.21599594
File: 56 KB, 720x720, 1643432915934.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Already using speech synthesis to narrate my books. Only problem is you can't do large batches with the quota yet so im sticking to short sections.

future is now boys

>> No.21599654
File: 2.03 MB, 1200x1200, 6eefce536b47d80c22f444fe3489fb95.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

2d women

>> No.21599677

>>21599567
Yeah but what about her? All her firsts with someone else and all you're doing is going down a treaded path. Unless you somehow managed to get a very young virgin or a girl with very little experience, i doubt it's the same if you had done while both of you were very young.

>> No.21599702

>>21599677
>Yeah but what about her? All her firsts with someone else and all you're doing is going down a treaded path.
... okay. Maybe I should have clarified she was a KHHV as well before meeting me, 7 years younger. Literally clueless to the degree she bumped my nose into mine when I first tried to kiss her mouth.

But I only found that out in retrospect. Given how pretty she is, I just assumed there had been others. And it still didnt diminish my enjoyment.

>> No.21599711

>>21599702
I hate you so fucking much

>> No.21599721

>>21599711
Don't. There are men who took the virginities of dozens of girls ever they turned 16.

Hate them, not me, who got lucky once after a decade of despair.

>> No.21599734

>>21599541
git gud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3sMjm9Eloo

>> No.21599770
File: 62 KB, 220x221, pepe fact.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The main issue incels have is not one of not being able to get a girlfriend at ALL, it's one of motivation to TRY day to day. And it's completely understandable.

Factual incels, men incapable of getting a girlfriend under all and any circumstances, are indeed rare and a small subset of the men identifying as incel. Most incels are despairing men who recognized the game is stacked against them and decided not to play. Perhaps, it makes them technical volcels. But they still deserve empathy.

Privileged men (both handsome and neurotypical, aka "Chad") live in a constant positive feedback loop. They get the best (prettiest, warmest, smartest) girls without trying. Girls look at Chads like at answer to their prayers. With unconditional tenderness. No, not only obnoxious Stacies love Chad naturally. That shy, smart, quirky loner girl, she TOO masturbates to pretty, tall (anime) boys, not below average looking men.

Incels live in a constant negative feedback loop. They have to hit on the inferior girls Chad left over. These leftover girls look at incels like at the compromise they are. With cold consideration. Should they settle for the manlet who got fit through years of labour? Maybe they will, but even then, the incel gets only a fraction of the reward Chad did.

Its like a disabled orphan being told by millionaire trust fund jocks to just "pull yourself up by your bootstraps, bro". Insurmountable efforts, then, maybe, with luck, you get a life half as good as trust fund kids. Could the disabled orphan "make it" it? Study his ass off, get to a middle management position under the supervision of Chad McRightfamily, lazy son of the CEO? Yeah.
Does the orphan still have every single right to complain about his predicament? To detest Chad McRightfamily and capitalism overall? Yeah.

Invest ten times the effort to MAYBE get a third of the reward privileged men do. That's the deal incels are getting. THATS what they are complaining about. NOT the inability to get SOME girlfriend after HERCULEAN efforts.

>> No.21599774

For centuries, the catholics would castrate boys because they like castrato singing. Today, they are clutching their rosaries when it is done for other reasons than to sing to their pope.
I just don't get them man. And I mean, I'm like the catholics, I like my world simple and binary, but I just really need some clarification here, is it wrong to cut off the balls and dicks of boys because it is wrong in itself, or because the purpose is no longer to sing for the pope?
If it is wrong in itself, why didn't the catholics ever take a look at their own history of cutting the balls off of boys? Have they apologized for their tranny-manufacture? They had a monopoly for literal centuries. Is is the loss of monopoly on tranny-manufacture they are ornery about?
Tradcath-larpers, please respond. How do you feel about cutting off balls? What is established theological opinion on it, and how does that square with the history of the church as an insitution?

>> No.21599791

>>21599774
I am pretty sure Castrato were illegal. Like there was a demand, but it was also seen as seedy.

Catholics have always had a pragmatic relationship with vice, at best it is an understanding that Puritanism rarely solves the problem, and often compounds it, but where is the line between this an corruption? Hard to say.
To be clear I am talking about the social philosophy of Catholicism, the clergy have a whole other thing going on.

>> No.21599793
File: 398 KB, 1200x1600, s-l1600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've never purchased a book with gilt pages because it looks annoying to deal with (besides being pointless)
Does this shit not get stuck in your hand while holding the book?
Pic-rel is from the Franklin Library

>> No.21599820

>>21599791
It wasn't until 1878 that Pope Leo XIII banned the church from hiring castrati. I mean you can say you are against it, but if you are paying them top-dollar and lauding it, it seems very hypocritical.

That would be kind of like a drug kingpin insisting he was against the production of cocaine, he just imported tons of it and paid for it and sold it at a profit, but most definitely did not approve of the associated murder and misery.

I don't really think it is difficult to draw the line between approving of castrati and being a cause for corruption in that they are produced, when the one approving of it is literally the substitute for God on earth to his followers.

Of course they tried to meme themselves out of it by claiming all of their castratos got like that """accidentally""" by falling off of horses.

It's just strange to me that catholics seem to ignore the issue when there is such a cultural zeitgeist ongoing on the merits and drawbacks of cutting off balls of people.

>> No.21599857

>>21599529
You okay?

>> No.21599865

Just ill enough to want to read but too ill to focus.
Shit sucks.

>> No.21599933

Totally sleep deprived after spending a night and a day roleplaying and getting up to all sorts of bonkers shit with my wife, hoping work doesn't forgive me for no-showing the other day and try to get me in tonight. I missed it because we were having an apocalyptic 48 hour domestic that genuinely might have ended with trying to kill each other. It's all so fucking crazy, we just want to function normally and be happy but we're like toddlers in adult bodies with responsibilities and sex drives. I hope it'll be ok in the end, I love her even though I feel like I'm going to die of stress before too long if we don't even out

>> No.21599941

Years ago I was eager to post the things I made online, today I cannot post a single thing. It's not because of criticism or whatever, I just don't want to give my things to loathsome people. It's like I have a well full of fresh clean water and I want to share it with other people, but I don't want to personally review every single person and at the same time I want that one fucking idiotic coomer to die of thirst. I don't want to give him not even a drop of my water. So I don't share it with anyone.
Years ago someone told me, "then share your hatred, give people your loathing" but I don't wanna do that, I want to give good things. I just want to filter all the faggots I want dead. I understand how insane it is to hate people more than you hate accomplishing anything or doing good to people you like, but I hate the idea so fucking much I can't help it. I hate the idea of some faggot I hate just taking my thing and enjoying it just because it's publicly online, even if my thing isn't that great and his enjoyment will be minimal.

>> No.21599950

mentally ill rambling warning

Ive been struggling trying to get a grasp on who I really am. Recently one of my ex-girlfriends commented on my silent toxicity and of my innate talent for manipulation. I have ruined my own and other people’s relationships simply because they annoy me or I find one of them immature. I actually have to totally refuse to gossip or give opinions about anyone because of the way I can twist peoples image of them. In public im such a nice, laidback person and my friends constantly mention how I never seem to get upset or angry. I feel like such a headcase because I cant tell if its actually my natural state or if its just a facade to further influence and control the people around me. Ive come to terms with the fact I need to be in control, and when thats not possible I completely deteriorate and breakdown privately for weeks until I can recover. Why am I like this? I feel like a fake person. I feel like nothing I do is genuine, like all of my hobbies and tastes are just obligations, tasks to be completed so I can unlock a mask to wear when I need to be around people.

idk i guess books for this or something

>> No.21599981

It's way too hot to sleep tonight so I might as well read something, but I'm in between books and can't make up my mind on what to read next.

>>21599950
I relate to this very strongly anon. Including the calm and composed but manipulative personality. Maybe not exactly the same but I related to the characters in Tender is the Night and Burmese Days.

>> No.21600014

>>21599950
I had this polite, friendly and extroverted facade that everyone found endearing. I was even sort of a clown when I was with people. I was the guy who said a lot of jokes and didn't take himself seriously. I fucking hated this persona and whenever I finally dropped it and told people to fuck off for whatever reason they were always shocked. Over time that mask became flimsier and flimsier and I can't connect with anyone any longer. I either fail to put it on and I act like I don't give a fucking shit about what people are saying or I overshoot the fake personal and probably look like someone putting on an obvious act. Either way I don't really know if I lost anything. It never worked in the long run, and my real me is just bitter hatred for everyone and everything and life itself. It was the only way I could function.

>> No.21600045
File: 852 KB, 832x832, 1675204599775592.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://vocaroo.com/1lIpg4T9mq7e

AI + 4chan is a combination from another world

>> No.21600054

Spending all my days on imageboard makes virgins, incels and romantically impaired people seem so common. As if 1 in 3 young man was a KHHV at this point, for fucks sake.

Going outside, looking at statistics and seeing real people makes me realize these are absolute freak show outliers, they just concentrate on imageboards.

>> No.21600055

>>21599950
>>21600014
Kinda spooked right now because your experiences are very similar to mine. I don't even know how it happens because the façade is immediate and uncontrollable. It completely changes how I behave and, again, I can't control it. The façade is also different based on who I'm talking to and where I am, and it makes socializing extremely difficult.

>> No.21600061

>>21600054
>looking at statistics
The ones that show that the number of single men is at an all time record? Face it, you're just a retard and you'll never be able to understand the world.

>> No.21600073

>>21599793
how exactly are you holding your books, man?

>> No.21600086

>>21599702
Fucking lucky bastard
I envy you

>> No.21600089

I'm not progressing in my story at all. It's been years. I'm starting to get discouraged.

>> No.21600096

>>21599950
>>21600014
>>21600055
Wonder if an anon can explain what this phenomenon is.

>> No.21600101

>>21600096
sounds like narcissism

>> No.21600102

>>21600055
idk if it's abnormal to act differently in different company. I've always thought it's quite common

>> No.21600107

>>21600096
>>21600101
>>21600101
*narcissistic personality disorder

>> No.21600111

>>21600107
>t. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>> No.21600113

>>21599529
It's alright anon. If you had attained a glorious alternate timeline where you married her then you wouldn't be you, just a mannequin trying to combat potential future regret.

>> No.21600119

>>21600111
Not being able to care about people or their issues, having no concrete sense of self, and being extremely manipulative are all major symptoms of NPD.

>> No.21600123

>>21599529
>amazingly /lit/ interests
>her photography collection and her taste in indie movies
This is so painfully retarded that I'm having trouble even beginning to parse it. You do realize the ONLY """"/lit/"""" interests are literature, right? Do you have brain damage? A subscription to R.C. Waldun's OnlyFans? Five different tweed coats you wear to the school cafeteria?

>> No.21600126

>>21600119
Believing you can come even close to diagnosing a mental disorder from a paragraph or two of text written on the internet is the most classic symptom of mental retardation.

>> No.21600135

>>21600126
I'm not diagnosing anything. That's stupid, and I'm not a fucking psychologist. I'm just saying what it sounds like to me, and anon wanted to know what "phenomenon" could explain that kind of behavior. Don't be a fucking asshole next time.

>> No.21600137

>>21600119
I care deeply about almost everyone I meet and it's extremely difficult for me to hate anyone. I'm more talking about the personas issue. What is it, how does it work?

>> No.21600144

>>21600123
>has zero clue what the /lit/erary lifestyle is
I hate nü-/lit/.
It is endlessly more literary to have a demimonde than it is to read sci-fi, for instance.

>> No.21600145

>>21600135
So you're not a psychologist, and have only a layperson's comprehension of narcissism if that. From this position of nearly complete ignorance, it is your diagnosis that it sounds like narcissism. Do you feel like a retard yet or should I keep going?

>> No.21600150

>>21600126
Uhm, no. For instance, your post is definitive proof of GPD, or Gay Personality Disorder.

>> No.21600152

>>21600144
>it is endlessly more """""/lit/""""" to wear these particular clothes than it is to read books

>> No.21600157

>>21600145
I'm not a psychologist, but I'm not a layperson. I'm not going to apologize for making a guess based on what was described to me, and I'm not going to get into a fucking argument with you on fucking 4chan.

>> No.21600160

>>21600086
>I envy you
Why, though? Because you're still a KHHV? Or you aren't, but didn't take a KHHV girls first times, either?

Because if its the latter, then get a grip. You overdosed on imageboard memes, made by male virgins, obsessing over female virginity.

>> No.21600161

>>21600126
>>21600137
>>21600145
Kill yourself narcissistic piece of shit, no one cares about your retarded mental problems

>> No.21600164

>>21600157
Apologize? Who's asking for an apology? If someone is asking you to double-check their structural engineering blueprint, would you take a guess that it'll probably stay up for a bit if you could barely do high school math? It's even worse here, because people might actually believe your complete and utter bullshit without any provided qualification or rationale or anything at all except the assertion thereof. I want you to realize how genuinely retarded that is. Fuck apologies; become less fucking stupid.

>> No.21600170

>>21600161
Meds. Now.

>> No.21600173
File: 138 KB, 723x1024, 1674595839735926.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Meds. Now.

>> No.21600177

>>21600164
my god, you're insufferable.

>> No.21600179

>>21600145
Man don't be a fucking tool, the guy asked and got a response of 'welp sounds like this to me', not 'I as a professional formally diagnose you'. Fuck I'm in a bad mood

>> No.21600180

>>21600164
This is you https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
Coupled with very low IQ

>> No.21600183

>>21600177
>to me, it sounds like you have a serious personality disorder that's usually untreatable and has a very negative prognosis
>oh haha it's not that serious lol lmao!

>> No.21600185

>>21600180
You sound like you had a very painful experience with a narcissist. I'm sorry bro.

>> No.21600186

>>21600183
this is an anonymous image board you fucking lunatic

>> No.21600191

>>21600160
Yes. I just want to meet virgin girl and be awkward together.
I'm a 30 year old khhv. No one needs virgins just like employers dont need a employee without work experience.

>> No.21600192

>>21600183
>NOOO DONT TELL ME IM A NARCISSIST IM TOO NARCISSIST TO FACE IT
KEK

>> No.21600202

>>21600183
The fact that you're getting so offended by someone politely bringing up the possibility that the symptoms you described could match narcissism really makes you look narcissistic, or at least rude.

>> No.21600205

>>21600186
I used to think the same thing — that the internet is just the internet, and because there are no direct consequences that persist after you close the thread, that nobody else is affected by what's said. It's just not the case. Just look at incels, whose entire personalities have been molded by the content with which they interact on the internet. Not everyone will walk away being impacted by offhanded remarks, but not everyone won't. I'm giving rational counterpoint to what's been vomited for personal gratification. I'm shitting on you for it because that's what people respect here. It's not about you, so just quietly admit to yourself that playing internet doctor is pretty fucking stupid, and then walk away.

>> No.21600209

>>21600205
He wasn't playing internet doctor lmao
He answered my question politely

>> No.21600218

I wonder why I keep posting on this site. I suppose it provides me a safe space to indulge in my Id in a mostly harmless way. That's not such a bad thing.

>> No.21600229
File: 7 KB, 179x282, 1669982707717225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21600205
>narcissistic cunt getting triggered that his retarded manipulation skills don't work on the internet
You love to see it

>> No.21600252

I have a few things I want to do but not enough time to do them all.

>> No.21600298

Play nice!

>> No.21600301

>>21599820
>Of course they tried to meme themselves out of it by claiming all of their castratos got like that """accidentally""" by falling off of horses.
That was the parents to avoid being jailed for maiming their kids. Most creep parents do the same now.

>> No.21600343

>>21599774
Sacrifice for a higher purpose, singing has meaning It basically boils down to aesthetics, trannies are simply ugly and therefore clearly products of the devil.
Paradoxically if your only access to status is castrating yourself that may be the best move to propagate your genes as your family also gains status which translates into descendants with your genes.

>> No.21600357

>>21599511
One thing I hate about mental stress is how it makes the shlong and balls shrink.
I can just feel how it's all contracted into a small package and I hate the feeling so much.

>> No.21600361

>>21600014
It's due to how society or most people don't live for higher ideals or a real kind of passion, especially in the Emily Dickinson sense. In the future, you will probably find something you love, and that will help you connect to your "authentic self" more.
"Small chat" is meaningless and what NPCs engage in. Even joking is stupid and many ancient cultures didn't joke 1/10th as much as cultureless Americans.
When you find your true passion, you can try to find people to connect to in more meaningful ways.
Tradition/religion can be good too, but Jews have infiltrated all of it actually. Even in my Buddhist sangha, there were tons of Jews. Jews ruin everything.
My recommendation is just find your true passion in life and avoid all Jews. Even if a Jew supposedly shares passions with you, it's best to avoid it.

>> No.21600365
File: 77 KB, 977x1777, 1675086634420472.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Jews have infiltrated all of it actually. Even in my Buddhist sangha, there were tons of Jews. Jews ruin everything.
>My recommendation is just find your true passion in life and avoid all Jews. Even if a Jew supposedly shares passions with you, it's best to avoid it.

>> No.21600380

>>21600365
I have a true hatred of Jews that stems from wisdom.
My hatred of Jews is not like these edgelord Zoomer trash.
Already I have had FBI agents visit because they received an "anonymous tip" I am an antisemite.

>> No.21600396

Are there any journalists here who can advise on getting started in amateur journalism?

>> No.21600400

>>21600380
So you're just a decade or so older and draw your beliefs from Stormfront instead of /pol/. Where's the romance, again?

>> No.21600412

I pace anxiously around my apartment. My home smells like shit-- literal shit. As I pass the kitchen, I glance towards a ten gallon tub of cow manure covered in a thin film of liquid. In the living room are several large metal tanks, emptied of gas and filled with a mixture of nitrate compounds, accelerant, and two other substances. I produce a phone from my pocket to check the time. The numbers 9-1-1 appear on the screen, as yet uncalled, and after swiping it away I see it's ten-fifteen in the morning. In about forty minutes I will load the eight canisters onto a rented truck and drive them to the H-city dam. As before, I am filled with hesitancy. I pull my phone up and dial the numbers 9-1-1 before deleting them again. Am I crazy? No. I can't allow my own selfish need for self preservation to supersede the millions that suffer.

>> No.21600416

>>21600412
Is this fiction?

>> No.21600421

>>21600416
Yes.

>> No.21600428

>>21600412
mention me in the police interview

>> No.21600440

>>21600428
When did the newfags gets so testy about creative fiction?

>> No.21600442

>>21600440
why are there so many combative dickheads on /lit/ today?

>> No.21600444

>>21600442
Cause I logged on.
t. combative dickhead

>> No.21600482

>>21599529
you don't want to be one of those weirdos in year 11 going out w a y9

>> No.21600484

I have 3 things I want to do. I can only do 1. Now I have to decide how to decide.

>> No.21600492

>>21600482
Kys Amerimutt

>> No.21600503

>>21600492
uk. in america they say 11th grade etc

>> No.21600528

>>21600101
>>21600107
Why narcissism? If you want to go by textbook definitions, narcissists tend to believe that they're the center of the world, that things are owed to them, and they cannot empathize with others or give a shit about what others feel. I have never felt this way. I don't manipulate people, in fact my mask falls off whenever I'm at a crossroads between doing something fake or going against my morals. It's all because I have gigantic trust issues and I need to put up a wall, but I wouldn't call myself a narcissist.

>> No.21600539

>>21600528
Narcissism is a coping strategy to deal with inadequacy. The reason the narcissist needs everyone to buy into his false persona is because he thinks he is unlovable if they know the "real" him. That's why he defends his obvious lies so viciously, because the alternative is revealing the wounded core personality who cannot accept himself as worth anything.

>> No.21600558

>>21600361
I think this problem I have with putting a mask on in public is the same problem I have with putting the things I make online. When I make something it's always something I really put my whole heart into, and because of that I just cannot put in online. It's like I'm afraid that people will ruin it in some way, not in the sense of giving me criticism but in some kind of vile way that internet people love to invent for things. My person on the internet doesn't matter that much, I can take all sorts of insults because I feel relatively protected especially in anonymity; but what I make, that's really all I care about at this point, more than I care about myself, and if the horrible people on the internet get their hands on it it would feel like they're raping my child, and I know that people will because the things you make have absolutely no rights once they're out there. I can only publish sloppy things that I know are shit and I have zero personal investment in. I could only publish something I'd hate to upkeep. It's a curse.

>> No.21600569

>>21600528
>I don't manipulate people
>>21599950
>Recently one of my ex-girlfriends commented on my silent toxicity and of my innate talent for manipulation.
>because of the way I can twist peoples image of them.
>I cant tell if its actually my natural state or if its just a facade to further influence and control the people around me.

>> No.21600575

>>21600539
Makes me suspect I have narcissist. Unfortunately I sorta see narcissists as soulless beings.
What if I am a narcissist? How could I tell? I don't think I value myself too highly but that's exactly what a narcissist would think.

>> No.21600583

>>21600539
I don't demand that anyone buys into my fake persona. I understand that I feel inadequate, I just don't see why that also implies that I'm some kind of psychopath. I have never used anyone or treated anyone unfairly or done anything dishonest. The fake persona I have is just an act to make small talk and get the hell away. I don't get why every time a guy has a problem there's immediately someone who calls him a sociopath. I don't check any of the boxes of a sociopath.

>> No.21600585

Being back in college sucks. It's really affecting me negatively. I can feel all these old emotional and mental problems coming back. God I hate school.

>> No.21600587

>>21600569
But that is not my post. I'm another posted that was mass-replied to. Over time I've become cynical and bitter but I wasn't like that before. In fact now that I'm bitter and hateful I cannot fake it anymore, I just don't give a fuck and act like a grumpy scrooge.

>> No.21600588

>>21599529
>heh, I'm not like other girls. I use a Polaroid ;)

>> No.21600590

>>21600575
First, you should go to a therapist. It could be something else entirely. My PTSD presents itself nearly 100% as schizoid personality disorder, but I don't actually have it, it's just a happy coincidence, so to speak. Things like that are also possible.

>> No.21600592

>>21600590
>First, you should go to a therapist.
I live in burgerland so it costs about 350/hr but I wouldn't do that anyway. It doesn't really matter that much if I'm a narc.

>> No.21600603

>>21600587
That's just getting bitter. It might sound like bullshit, but you have to try to be happy, or at least content, which I think is the same thing. Focus intentionally on things you enjoy. Make a really fancy hot chocolate and drink it slowly. Learn how to knit. Get a fish.

>> No.21600606

>>21600592
you poor bastard. I jumped that ship the minute I could.

>> No.21600628

>>21600575
>Unfortunately I sorta see narcissists as soulless beings.
>>21600583
>. I understand that I feel inadequate, I just don't see why that also implies that I'm some kind of psychopath.
Narcissists are people too, just like alcoholics and schizophrenics. It's just a pattern of coping skills, usually developed in childhood, and not having the social space or skills to mature past them. People who think someone using narcissism to cope means they should be allowed treat them like shit back are equally immature and often seek out interlocking maladaptive coping skills. That's why children of narcissistic or otherwise disordered personalities often wind up repeating the pattern, because it's a series of learned skills to cope with a perceived or real lack of social support. It doesn't make people soulless, and it doesn't mean it's socially good to treat them like they are-- that's probably one of the worst things you could do to correct the problem.

>> No.21600629

>>21600603
No, I'm not just embitterment. I have some kind of psychological problem. It's not normal to only be able to relate to others through an act, not just being polite and nice, but transforming into a detestable idiot because you detest people and they make you afraid, so you must become someone you also detest to feel like you can connect. Just the same as the other problem I explained where I can only publish things I detest and I have no care for. It's like I can only present the worst and most detestable things I have to offer so that the best of me stays protected from the aggressors. I have huge trust issues. I never had a safety net and bad things happened to me, and when you're this kind of person I'm afraid you become a magnet for more predators. It's like they can read who they are and they exploit you, so my way of preserving me is to never show what good I have to offer. I always come across as a mediocre retard, nobody knows any of the things I do and think. I am so tired of degrading myself so much.

>> No.21600631

>>21600629
>I am so tired of degrading myself so much.
then stop

>> No.21600637

>>21600628
I believe that if someone values their own self over everyone else then they're a soulless being. Is it my misconception that narcissists will always act selfishly to the detriment of others, or at the very least doesn't really give a shit?

>> No.21600649

>>21600628
I have gone through a checkup to get diagnosed and none of the shrinks I talked to ever said anything about narcissism. My only diagnosis was major depression. It's not the first time I see someone explain a behavioral problem and some other anon says "yep, you're a sociopath/narcissist" and double, triple down on it. Why do you insist so much on that definition? Again, if you're just guessing, then you can bring up the checklist from wikipedia or what have you, I don't feel represented by that shit. Why do you insist over and over? Do you have a motive to do this?

>> No.21600667

>>21600637
>I believe that if someone values their own self over everyone else then they're a soulless being
This would make most of humanity soulless because the self perseverance instinct is so strong. Where narcissism becomes a problem is that narcissists often perceive threats to their sense of self, to the point they need a kind of shield persona which is "better" than they feel they are. They create a persona who they feel is unassailable, which is then obviously still prone to the daily slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, and then rage because if their persona cannot go unassailed, then what chance could their weaker and more guarded wounded self stand, by their logic. They feel rejection more deeply, and the false persona creates a second problem: how do you tell if people who like the persona would like the person hiding underneath? By liking the persona, other people give the narcissist the impression he was right the persona was more loveable, so then he must worry about if these people ever find out the "real" him. The coping skill becomes its own self feeding problem, where every acceptance of the persona by others is confirmation he is unloved for the real him, and every rejection of the persona is an attack that could have landed on the weaker self if the persona didn't have to take it.

>> No.21600670

>>21600649
I'm explaining what narcissism is, not saying you have it. I'm responding to two different anons, I'm pretty sure. I'm not diagnosing either of you.

>> No.21600677

>>21600628
>just le never judge people for being dicks . if someone is a dick they have this totally real certified Dick-asshole disorder which makes then a dick. Judging the Dick-Disordered is very problematic and is just going to make the problem worse.

>> No.21600678

That's unusual

>> No.21600689

>>21600677
Narcissism doesn't necessarily result in harm to others. It can result in very bad social interactions, but it can also result in total isolation with no possibility of any social interaction that isn't going to go smoothly. People can be dicks without it being a mental disorder too.

>> No.21600692

>>21600689
>but it can also result in total isolation with no possibility of any social interaction
Probably cause they are being dicks.

>> No.21600694

>>21600692
It's usually because they're terrified as being seen as dicks.

>> No.21600695

>>21600694
Terrified *of*

>> No.21600698

I took the LSAT on a whim and got a 170, which is pretty good. I didn’t even study. I guess I should go to law school.

>> No.21600700

>>21600667
>Where narcissism becomes a problem is that narcissists often perceive threats to their sense of self, to the point they need a kind of shield persona which is "better" than they feel they are. They create a persona who they feel is unassailable,
This makes it seem less like I have narcissism, because I usually try to make myself appear the worse and I never brag. My personae usually grow "organically" from interaction. Anyway, thanks for answering questions despite anons snapping back at you.

>> No.21600703

>>21600694
So what, if you are being super inconsiderate of others it doesn't matter if it's because of le totally real certified disorder (which is just a series of subjective check boxes certifying that this person is in fact an asshole).
Why do you have such a hard on for narcicists?
I've seen you go through your little shtick here multiple times like a windup toy, defending the oh-so stigmatized narcicist. Please get a new act.

>> No.21600709

>>21600700
No problem. Narcissism and the rest of the cluster b disorders are kind of fucked up in the public imagination and it often leads to worse treatment which makes the problem worse for everyone. People forget it usually stems from a series of experiences which shaped them into seeing the world as a more vicious place than most people see it as.

>> No.21600718

>>21600709
>shaped them into seeing the world as a more vicious place than most people see it as.
isn't that just being realistic and not sheltered? is it really a false assumption if the world around you keeps confirming your view of it?

>> No.21600719

>>21600703
I didn't say being inconsiderate was okay, and I even specified being inconsiderate of others because you think they're soulless isn't okay either. Both are uncompassionate things which harm humanity's ability to care for one another.

>> No.21600732

>>21600718
There's a difference in how regularly vicious it is. Someone cutting in front of you in a queue is not the same as someone cutting your hand off, but people can be equally or more outraged by the former, because their level of exposure to viciousness in the world tops out at queue jumping. Narcissism can be very sheltered and find the smallest things to be offensive and worth an equally devastating retribution. I think that's probably the kind most people are most familiar with, where someone goes off the handle over something nobody else saw as anything at all.

>> No.21600736

After 11 years of not speaking with him, I texted my dad that I wished I had the strength to kill myself, I wish he and my mom never had me, and I hate him a little more every day for bringing me into existence. I thought it would ease my anguish but it just made me feel like a piece of shit.
I never understood the 'revenge won't make you happy' shit from books and movies until now

>> No.21600740

>>21600736
The best revenge is living well.

>> No.21600741

>>21600719
>being inconsiderate of others because you think they're soulless isn't okay either
What if I'm being inconsiderate to a mass murderer?
Or a man who rapes children for fun?

>> No.21600746

>>21600741
Then you're foolish for not giving them the due consideration in situations where great social harm has already occurred and will be long lasting.

>> No.21600757

>>21600732
That just seems to be entitlement, not fearing that the world is a vicious place. It really feels like this conversation is about moving goalposts more than anything.

>> No.21600768

>>21599511
In 13 days, I'm going to barbecue charcoal inside of a small tent. Going to take a bunch of (non-toxic) painkillers to throw myself out of it. Wash it down with some booze.

>> No.21600773

>>21600768
Why are you killing yourself?

>> No.21600778

>>21600773
>13 days
that'd be valentine's, so I assume it's just another dramatic incel.

>> No.21600785

>>21600746
Oh man you are such a stereotype. Are you sure you don't have a sheltered naive therapist disorder?
"Just le accept mass murderers .. they had a real difficult childhood"
Life is all about competition at every level. Competition between nations, between individuals, sexual competition, competition for jobs, for power and status. And all of the securities of nations which allow you to collect your paycheck for your faggy therapist job are backed by the potential violence of the state.
Sympathizing with mass murderers won't stop them from killing you.

>> No.21600792

>>21600778
Didn't even realise. Nothing to do with it.

>>21600773
To avoid living. I don't have a succinct answer for you. It's the culmination of many problems over a long period of time.

>> No.21600811

>>21600792
which problems were the biggest ones? if you dont mind me asking

>> No.21600816

>>21600736
why would you text that to your father? Did your parents do you wrong somehow?

>> No.21600819

>>21599511
Thanks for introducing me to a new painter, OP. I like this guy already. Also, when I first looked at your picrel I thought it was AI art, then I learned it's from the 1920s lol.

>> No.21600860

>>21600811
Futility. Whether it's friends, love, work, passion, even where I live... it doesn't matter what I do or how hard I work. Someone always has a problem. Makes it miserable. I've been doing this whole 'it'll get better' shtick for the last 10 years, clawing myself upwards bit by bit. But, all in all, it's been futile. Just not interested in trying anymore.

>> No.21600882

>>21600860
First, go on a bender. Then, cut and run. Move to some bodunk town and buy chickens, plant a garden. What can you lose? Pour your will to live into something else.

>> No.21600888

>>21600882
... Why? It'd just blow up. Sadly where I live it'd take about 6 months to get a shotgun. I figure barbecueing myself to death is the best option. Least horrible I suppose.

>> No.21600902

>>21600888
If you're at rock bottom anyway, there's nothing you can lose. Get a pet the unconditional love of something you can care about (that isn't yourself) is well-known cure to misery. You can kill yourself at any time, so you don't have any reason why you can't try.

>> No.21600905

>>21599551
I'm in similar position, what bothers me isn't so much the inability to relive the past but the knowing that unfucking my future now requires doing so much in so little time, basically speedrunning normal life milestones in a few short years. I appreciate the urgency of my situation and the need to act with haste, but that urgency tends to mutate into panic and then paralysis. Then the desire to simply give up comes over me like a warm blanket.

>> No.21600916

>>21600905
I know that feel all too well. It's like you need to gather ungodly amount of willpower and strength to even be on the same step as the other people. However, can you even do it in the first place if you fucked up in the past?

>> No.21600924

>>21600902
I'm not at rock bottom. I have two degrees, a job teaching, two pets. But it's stagnant. It's been a ridiculous amount of work getting here. I'm still garbage to everyone around me. I've had to crawl my way here through the type of shit you'd only expect to see in a movie. It just isn't worth the turmoil. The end result wasn't worth the journey.

It's 13 days because that's when I'll be at my most invisible. Everyone else will be busy. School will be out. I'll have just gone and not come back. Nobody will come looking. Nobody will be on high alert.

>> No.21600927

>>21600924
sounds like you just need a long vacation man. You're thinking too much for your own good

>> No.21600935

>>21599702
Thank you for giving me hope anon. I don't doubt there are good women like that in the world today, but they are so rare it's kinda mind-boggling. They weren't super common when I wss in middle and high school, but I could always find at least one or two of these types of women in the past. Now they seem to be all but a dying breed. I kinda miss thr days before social media. I feel like normal gender relations have been irreperably fucked by it.

Anyways, I wish you and your lady a lifetime of luck.

>> No.21600936

>>21600924
if you're planning on killing yourself, that's rock bottom

>> No.21600937

>>21600927
I suppose, my point is, if I crawled through all of that, and I'm still this unhappy, what says crawling any more would do any good?

>> No.21600939

>>21600937
maybe you're crawling in the wrong direction

>> No.21600948

Lately my enjoyment of music declined quite a bit. It's not from any lethargic anhedonia as when I do listen to something when the mood, however infrequently, strikes me, I enjoy it. A few other things have gone this way before it. What has filled the ensuing void is literature and philosophy. Even the youthful enjoyment I once had for these things is minor compared to the appetite I have for books now. Funny how these things change.

>> No.21600955

>>21600936
But it's not. I was never freer than when I thought I was going to die anyway. I had a protracted and serious illness doctors couldn't figure out, my family were being awful, so I sold everything I could and went away. The first night was tearful, but the rest of it was cathartic. I'm only here today because the belt wouldn't tighten. Right now I could keep crawling and crawling, and I'd have some 'life', I suppose, but a meaningless one.

>>21600939
Do you believe in fate? Because I do, or perhaps god, or whatever it might be, some steering force in life. It's steered me here. This is where I'm supposed to be, and I don't like it. My bet is, either something life changing will happen by the time 13 days are up, or I will get peace.

>> No.21600956

>>21600937
you don't need to crawl

>> No.21600960

>>21600191
How do you get the job without experience, and how do you get the experience without the job?

>> No.21600979
File: 10 KB, 219x187, 1586773777446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone else hate the look of modern video games? I don't really play games anymore, but when I look at Unreal Engine 4 and etc. graphics, I just think "man it looks so bad"

>> No.21600981

>>21600757
It's why they don't see anything particularly vicious in their actions or words, because they feel they have been equally attacked. Even humans without that perspective tend to be more vicious in response to an attack than try to respond with a less vicious one. In narcissism the problem is the perception of every situation as an all or nothing one, like the cold war mutually assured destruction mindset.
>>21600785
I don't think you realize that you're coming up with a straw man stereotype. Your examples are ones which don't really work. Most people do not want to have murders killed or rapists raped or to justify human rights violations as "this class of people deserved it", because most people can pause and think through those scenarios and realize they don't actually contribute anything good to world and make the people who have to carry them out into further murderers and rapists and war criminals. Doing something which would aid those aggrieved by the situation doesn't seem to have come up on your list of due consideration for very serious social harm. I guess that doesn't fit the stereotype you're hoping to interact with, but I don't understand why you want to interact with someone whose sole focus is the perpetrators, whether that focus takes the shape of an eye for an eye where everyone ends up blind, or it takes the focus of blinkering yourself to the long term harm of murder or rape and thinking they are just pawns in an argument you want with some stereotype.

>> No.21600985

>>21600960
That's unironically your problem. You're supposed to have sexual experience.

>> No.21601013

>>21600981
>Doing something which would aid those aggrieved
Why do mass murderers deserve aid?
The very way you are framing this sentence implies that a person who kills innocent people is a victim.

>> No.21601015 [SPOILER] 
File: 136 KB, 686x695, 1675272337609164.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>It was at this moment that I realised that it's over. My dad was right - "Fairness not included". I do not get to mate with that cute piggy at the barn, I do not get to taste those sweet oats the farmer sometimes brings, I do not even get the privilege of dying of old age. I was raised as nothing more but an object. This petrifying thought struck me like lightning during a thunderstorm. My mind was racing, I was trying to cope with it, but the realisation that my time has finally come soon kicked in. And then I let go. I knew there was nothing I could do, so acceptance was all that was left for me. As I felt the cold metal of the slaughter gun press against the back of my head, I felt relieved. Suddenly, I felt excruciating pain in my brain, but it stopped almost immediately, and I finally realized - it truly is over.

>> No.21601021
File: 36 KB, 640x455, 435ae975-05d9-4e69-b56e-922a6b3380f2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Isn't technology nice? My phone's battery was running out real fast, and when I opened the phone it turned out to be bloated. Had I not checked, one day it could have exploded and burned my house, or even killed me.

>> No.21601028

>>21600981
>Most people do not want to have murders killed
You sure about that? Let's go survey the families of victims of mass shootings. I'm personally opposed to the death penalty because I don't trust the state & our justice system to accurately identify killers.
But theoretically there is nothing wrong with it.

>> No.21601041

>>21600979
The quest for photorealism meets zero-budget plug-n-play asset markets running on copy pasted code.
Even attempts at stylism fraughted by the inbuilt hyper-realistic lighting.

My main contention with modern gaming, especially of the triple A kind, is that they forsake innovation of mechanics and systems, things that actually make a game interesting, for incremental graphical bumps. The hit game of today is the hit game of 10 years ago except lights bounce of surfaces with higher polygon counts differently.

>> No.21601047

>>21600979
I only have that "hey let's check what videogames are coming out" every few years, and every time I am absolutely amazed at the power of the engines. How absurdly realistic everything looks. The tech demos also usually look very cool. This one is probably outdated as shit right now but I was in awe when I saw it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXI0l3yqBrA
I remember when I got my PSX on a Christmas. The first Tekken game was on it, and when I saw those graphics I thought that was it. It couldn't get any better than that. The characters were made with like, 10 polygons and I thought, holy shit this looks real. It's so funny to think about it.
Frankly a lot of the technology that we have is pretty amazing. I still think smartphones are incredible machines. I have an old timey hard disk from the 60s or 70s that belonged to my father. It weighs like three kilograms and it stores a few megabytes. It's kind of banal to think about this shit but the tech we have right now is absurd.
The problem is that well, yeah, all of this amazing tech is wasted on normies, the lowest common denominator. People use their incredible miniature computer to watch retards on tiktok, ultra-fast broadband internet to watch porn, incredible graphic engines to play some retarded soulless franchise where you follow the arrow on the ground from one objective to the next, incredible FX technology on marvelshit, etc. And the funny thing is that without that lowest common denominator these things wouldn't even exist. I mean how could we even have advanced microprocessor technology without billions of people buying smartphones? Or graphic engines without people buying whatever retarded normie game made the need for photorealistic graphics popular? The thing I hate the most right now is that they're using real actors in video games. You play some fantasy game and you get the face of some hollywood guy because normies care about that shit.

>> No.21601049

>>21601013
How did you interpret "those aggrieved" as the mass murderers and not their victims?

>> No.21601063

>>21600792
We have to choose to keep rolling the dice, my friend. Even though it’s hard and it feels like the dice will always roll poorly, we have to keep rolling.

>> No.21601066

>>21601028
>Let's go survey the families of victims of mass shootings
Unfortunately those surveys happen regularly in victim impact statements. I'm reasonably sure your answers would mostly consist of people asking why you didn't know the perpetrators killed themselves before police intervention, and people hoping they stay in prison forever so they will have a lifetime to regret. Very few people want to witness an execution, and the idea that violence justified violence is somehow going to stop violence is untenable on its face.

>> No.21601069

>>21601049
I thought that was what you were saying. You didnt exactly specify beyond saying we shouldn't harm mass murderers and instead should empathize, so that's what I assumed you meant.

>> No.21601073

>>21600979
I really loved Nier:automata but other than that I can’t remember the last game that impressed me. Maybe RDR2 or even Skyrim. I didn’t play Ghost of Tsushima but that looked good.

>> No.21601080

Should it be difficult to approach a girl who is already somewhat close to a friend of yours? I've been stuck on this conundrum for a few months now, unable to initiate a conversation with her just because she might mention it to somebody else and I'd be thought of as a creep. She also seems to have a number of male friends/acquaintances as well, which puts me off even further. I can't decide if the healthiest thing to do is to keep my distances or to just try and talk anyway. I haven't been able to get her off my mind, I've just been silently stalking her public social media account through a burner account, waiting for the best opportunity to say something. She's not that pretty or even that interesting, but I somehow developed a fixation on her. I guess she seems to be a warm presence, and somewhat genuine, avoiding the typical things that other woman her age like to wax on about. Even if she was reading the handmaid's tale recently.
Screw it. Dubs decide that I talk to her tonight, trips spell out what I would say. Or if you have better advice or a similar experience to share, i'd be very happy to hear it. Sorry for the blogpost.

>> No.21601082

>>21601066
>the idea that violence justified violence is somehow going to stop violence is untenable on its face
Like I said I dont support the death penalty because of the inaccuracies of our justice system, but there is nothing theoretically wrong with killing a mass murderer.

>> No.21601083
File: 1.74 MB, 1990x2280, image0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21599529
I did this, I've rejected multiple women in my life, some who directly asked me to date. I now realize that I was terrified of them, my parents never socialized me at all and my reaction to anything and everything unfamiliar in life was to run away from it and retreat to my room. Today I'm a 31 year old virgin neet who lives with his mom. I have no friends. I have no hobbies. 4chan bores me to tears after almost 20 years. 4chan is where I spend all my time. I don't have anything, not even feelings of regret. I understand I regret my life in some abstract way but I don't feel anything except a vague sensation of emptiness, like I'm standing before a cliff leading far down to nothing.

>> No.21601088

>>21601069
That doesn't explain how you thought the mass murderers were somehow aggrieved in your straw man. I'd be interested how you thought that worked.

>> No.21601096

>>21601082
There's theoretically nothing wrong with any killing, but we write laws about extrajudicial killings precisely because society does not like that theory. It's also why states which approve of death penalty offenses are often on the same list as countries with state sponsored torture or war crimes.

>> No.21601102

>>21601088
Are you fucking with me? You didnt specify in your post that you were talking about the victims and your entire post was about how we shouldn't harm perpetrators of violence so it wasn't an unreasonable assumption to make.

>> No.21601104

>>21601102
How were these murderers aggrieved in that argument you thought I was making?

>> No.21601105

I regret settling for a normal job.

>> No.21601109

>>21601105
As opposed to what?

>> No.21601114
File: 42 KB, 911x1024, 1674485301947996.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21600979
As another anon stated photorealism looks awful. It tries to simulate reality and it invariably fails. So not only do you get to see boring "real" mileus, you also notice how badly they fail to be real.

The real way to make games look good is to stylize them. Look at Signalis which came out last year for example. It looks like it could have come out on the PS1 yet it looks fantastic. It's a sight for sore eyes really, even if the anime-esque drawings put you off. There is vision and thought put into the presentation and brave use of color is employed in addition with focus put on lighting instead of model detail.

Another good one that came out last year would be FAITH. It is exceedingly simple with regard to its visuals. Black background, extemely limited use of color, simple or even crude sprites that convey only the bare minimum of shapes to inform the player what it is he should be seeing. You'd think the game came out on ATARI. The use of rotoscoping in cutscenes brings the game to life and adds a layer of creepiness since the style of animation is a bit uncanny valley.

Neither of these two games are graphically advanced and yet they blow grey, dull photorealistic slop out of the water.

>> No.21601120

>>21601096
Yes like I said I dont support it for the very reasons you suggested, but there is nothing theoretically wrong with hurting a mass murderer. The problem is one of identification. Our justice system is shit and people all the time are given the death penalty who didn't do anything.
Im not sure anymore what exactly is your disagreement.

>> No.21601125

>>21601063
Or you can just stop rolling them. It's that easy, truly.

>> No.21601126

>>21601109
Doing what I wanted while I accept being poor and indebted.

>> No.21601127

>>21601104
Thats what i thought you were saying. I don't think they are aggrevied.

>> No.21601132

>>21601126
And what is it you wanted to do?

>> No.21601135

>>21601120
Why do you think there's nothing wrong in hurting a mass murderer and do you think there would be nothing wrong with harming someone who isn't one? Is this a "my violence is good because their was bad" argument or "all violence is neutral" argument?

>> No.21601141

>>21601073
>I really loved Nier:automata
I, too, have jacked off to 2B's ass probably thousands of times
never played the game

>> No.21601148

>>21601127
Yes, but I'm wondering how you thought I was saying the murderers were aggrieved. It's impossible for me to see how you thought that was plausibly what I thought from that sentence.

>> No.21601149

>>21601135
>Why do you think there's nothing wrong in hurting a mass murderer
They are a mass murderer.
>and do you think there would be nothing wrong with harming someone who isn't one?
They are not a mass murderer.

>> No.21601156

>>21601149
That didn't answer the question.

>> No.21601165

>>21601132
For money? Write, obviously.

>> No.21601168

>>21601165
Why don't you write then?

>> No.21601169

>>21601148
>Most people do not want to have murders killed or rapists raped
>Doing something which would aid those aggrieved
Prior sentence: we should not hurt murderers or rapists. Next sentence we should aid the "aggrevied". Not an unreasonable assumption to make that you meant the perpetrators given that you didn't specify.
I know you are disingenuously trying to imply my assumption says something about me, but the assumption I made wasn't unreasonable given the vagueness and the fact that the prior sentence was all about how we shouldn't take an eye for an eye approach.
But yes anon I agree we should help victims. What is your point cause I am missing it?

>> No.21601180

>>21601168
I do. I just don’t want to hold a job while I do it. I also wanted to go to school at that time. I still can do that, but it’s different now.

>> No.21601181

>>21601156
It does. There's nothing wrong with hurting someone who kills lots of innocent people.
Theres everything wrong someone who kills innocent people.
The fact that you can't make this distinction tells me you have the mindset of a mass murderer.

>> No.21601220

>>21601181
To qualify my statement:
Obviously I recognize there is a lot of grey area in the real world.
In the real world sometimes innocent people get accused of murder and are killed.
And then what qualifies someone as a mass murderer can be subjective. Shooters in the U.S are mass murderers, but a U.S soldier killing "terrorists", or drone bombing one terrorist & accidently killing some civilians in the process is not considered a mass murderer (though the people in the country would perceive them as such)
That said no I don't believe it's inherently wrong too hurt or kill someone who hurts innocent people. I don't support it because the data shows it doesn't prevent murder from taking place and our justice system is shit at identifying real murderers.

>> No.21601226

>>21601181
One day you'll be murdered by someone because you don't share his views on morality and there will be nothing wrong with that.

>> No.21601244

>>21601226
So just to clarify what exactly is wrong with killing someome who shoots up a school?
Why is it wrong? You havent given me a real reason.

>> No.21601254

>>21601226
I personally believe that people who play their loudspeaker in public areas should be legal to kill. I don't care if it's a phone call, a youtube video, your daily recitation of the quran, your favorite music, use headphones you fucking NIGGER

>> No.21601277

>>21599511
Do we have a chart for Hesse?

>> No.21601292
File: 452 KB, 512x512, HAHS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21600045
Gholy kek

>> No.21601316

>>21601141
>not 9S
>not wanting an insane, 100kg machine to hold you down and struggle cuddle you
How boring.

>> No.21601321
File: 332 KB, 1920x1408, CyberSuccubus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Was looking at some of the discourse over PAWGbot generator and a common thing would be e-whores dropping links to their onlyfans in response with a line about how the can provide a "real connection", which I found weird because it seems like we are rapidly approaching the point where for-profit parasocial enabling is being framed as the 'trad' option. Layer #4069 of the simulacrum was obviously the most human!

I wonder if soon there will be some attempt to regulate epistemic certitude as a kind of public good. You can see the beginnings of it with the rise of fact checking as a profession, and capital 'E' Experts, and ironically also attitudes that reject both those things in favour of immediate personal experience as the gold standard of knowledge.
You can see this kaleidoscopic ocean of illusion, a digital samsara, on the horizon and both attempts at centering certitude in institutions or the more phenomenological and individual rejection of institutions in favour of livid experience seem to be attempts at wrestling with the coming age of doubt. This might be the defining cultural schism of the age, with much else being downstream from it.

Normies will just be unknowingly buffeted about whatever tides pull at them. However, I think you will see a third kind of active participation, and that will be people who no longer place such a great emphasis on truth/false and instead willingly throw themselves into the flow, to ride and to be ridden by it.

>> No.21601327

>>21601321
picrel is fucking me up.

>> No.21601366
File: 1.49 MB, 1062x599, 1626356506803.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21601114
It's not _just_ photorealism, but failed photorealism. Video game lighting still isn't good enough to replicate natural lighting, so you end up with a wide range of colors (which is good) but equal emphasis on all of them which is hideous. This is why the dark souls remaster is so hideous, while Dark Souls: PTDE is one of the most beautiful games to be released. The latter put such heavy emphasis on shadows and lighting that it actually comes out looking like a painting very often.

And sadly the dark souls sequels abandoned this idea. Yeah it takes time, but for a modern game it's necessary. Otherwise the result is just ugly. It doesn't look like real life, yet it doesn't look like a game either. It looks like visual swampwater

>> No.21601413

>>21601244
You were accusing other people of having the mindset of murderer, while you justify murder in the same post. There's something seriously wrong with your brain beside being a murderer.
Murder is wrong, respect for the sovereign human life is the basis for a functional society. Self defense is a mitigating circumstance but some deranged idea of punishment or making the world more convenient for you are not.

>> No.21601416

My little brother is on a hard anti-natalist phase and it's exhausting to even speak to him. I don't even necessarily disagree with a lot of what he's saying (or regurgitating, to be more accurate) but holy fuck it can be annoying to hear constantly. I kinda snapped at him and unironically told him to just have sex already. I didn't know he was actually still a virgin and he got very sad, now I feel like shit.

>> No.21601435

>>21601413
No real response. I've not said one thing justifying murder.
I'll ask again what is your moral reservation about the idea of killing a school shooter?

>> No.21601442
File: 386 KB, 1280x1707, 1280px-Siberian_cat_tail.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Halo: Combat Evolved was much better looking in visual style than Halo 2.

>> No.21601447

>>21601413
>respect for the sovereign human life is the basis for a functional society
I wholeheartedly agree

>> No.21601451

>>21601413
>>21601447
I also agree

>> No.21601454

>>21601416
Find him a gf

>> No.21601464

I'm fiddling around a bit with ChatGPT. Pretty remarkable stuff. Very good at summarizing even complex issues (it gave a very succinct and precise summary of Freud's case analysis of Judge Schreber, when asked) but it is still pretty uncanny - I asked it to tell me whether it found the analysis convincing as well, and all it would tell me was that as an AI, it doesn't have opinions.

On the other hand, asking it to do, for instance, an analysis on a specific scene I remembered from one of Hamsun's books, it did something that would pass for OC-effortposting in here. Midwitty to be sure, but passable.

I can see why schools are up in arms about this. I've taught pretty widely and I'd give these answers a passing grade of a C or a D on a bachelor's level course, and a B+ in a high school setting to be honest.

And wonderfully, it gave me a clear answer as to what the lacanian term jouissance actually means. I see great potential in this tool to demystify pseudy obscurantism. It literally just is an excess of pleasure that causes you to lose yourself, as I always suspected. Lacan unironically just rebranded the term "ecstatic (ex-stasis) and then he and his brood of pseuds have pretended it is this arcane mystic knowledge that cannot be defined properly.

Have any of you tried it out? What do you think about it?

>> No.21601465

Thoughts on the newest JP drop?

https://vocaroo.com/11O41RX0jrhv

>> No.21601468

>>21601451
Idk if you were the anon i was arguing with, but to that anon I don't really get your position or gripe with me.
I agree that respect for life is foundational to society.
Those who violate that agreement lose its protection.
I'll reiterate that there's nothing inherently wrong with harming a school shooter or cartel member that skins people alive.
The only issue woth doing so is the problem and subjectivity of correctly identifying murderers, and utilitarian questions as to whether or not doing so really prevents further murder (studies show it doesn't).
For these reasons I don't support the death penalty, but if someone wants to go manhunt a person that kills children I won't shed a tear.

>> No.21601480

>>21601435
>what is your moral reservation about the idea of killing a school shooter?
nta, but the issue that arises (in me, at least), is that killing the killer doesn't actually do anything. Say, If he's going to jail for 100 years, then he's already 1. punished and 2. away from the public.
Killing them is then purely an act of indulgence, which very rarely is satisfying for the victims or their families, and, at most, only hurts the family of the shooter, and they're usually innocent and already had to suffer being known as the family of a killer. On top of that, killing as a kind of indulgence (even if it's justified) just seems very... base. As humans, we want to think we're better than that. On top of that, there's the debate if death or imprisonment is worse... It's just a much more nuanced issue than I think maybe you think it is.

>> No.21601492

>>21601480
fag

>> No.21601493

>>21601492
fuck you

>> No.21601496

>>21601493
suck my fuckin dick bitch

>> No.21601516

>>21601496
only if you're a good boy and eat my asshole real good first

>> No.21601517

>>21599511
I'd rather be dead than well-read.

>> No.21601544

I just did a massive poo.

>> No.21601550 [DELETED] 
File: 2.59 MB, 165x223, 1673349327609440.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

John, buffeted by anxiety, drops to the ground. He looks up to the grey winter sky. Small songbirds fly through the barren branches overhead. He wishes he could hear them with the same clarity that he used too; now their symphonies are accompanied by the discordant ringing of tinnitus. He lowers his gaze to the forest floor, draws a knife from his right pocket, and falls to the ground.
He tries to clear his mind. Just the smell of the winter air. The cool, comforting breeze. The birds. If only this moment could last forever, uninterrupted by the vicissitudes of life. He presses the blade upon his abdomen. The images of pain flash in his mind; not his pain, but that of the innocent.
"Do I leave them? Do I let them go? Here is one that relieves himself of duty when he can fight back against those that cause harm. Has the evil one prevailed? Have I been beaten back?"
Rage. He tightly clenches the knife as saliva froths from his bared teeth. A thousand children trafficked per year- a thousand raped a day- a hundred die by their own hand to the evil one's corruption.
"Am I to abandon them all?"
Who to kill? What to kill? The amorphous enemy. It is everywhere, yet nowhere. It pervades the very fabric of society. It is in the heart of every man and woman, yet it is not them. It is in every institution, yet it is not the institution-- every government, yet not the government. It is in every agent, but it is not the agency. It is a trivial matter to destroy a single agent of evil, but what good would it do? Save a few out of millions? Yet a larger strike could harm the good. The guilt of hurting one innocent soul would be incalculable. Hopelessness and impotence grip him again. How does one slay the amorphous enemy?

>> No.21601583
File: 259 KB, 700x466, 878507.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21601114
good fucking luck I imagine my book characters in ultra high IQ definition. vidya and movies will never compete against my dream lit waifus desu

>> No.21601620
File: 25 KB, 597x600, audrey 50s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

50s Audrey Hepburn is the absolute peak of female beauty. I'm so mesmerized by her.

>> No.21601645

>>21601544
I'm proud of you anon. Did you remember to wipe?

>> No.21601654

>>21601181
>mindset of a mass murderer
lol, you're the one threatening to kill those and you're probably only a vague notch more of certainty away from condemning him to death for the thought crime of pre-murder, and you really have no idea why people would think you're more likely to be the murderer? anon, you are bad at this manhunt game.

>> No.21601656

>>21601583
Right side looks like a homo now

>> No.21601655

>>21601244
When you kill a killer, the total number of killers in the world stays exactly the same

>> No.21601673

How to cope with the fact that through history countless of younger, kinder, more deserving people than us had their existence become hell and suffering for years until their death? No redemption, no light at the end of the tunnel, none of the bs we tell ourselves nowadays because we of course are entitled of a divine reward proportional to every bit we suffer.

>> No.21601677

>>21601673
Explain

>> No.21601682

>>21601673
trust divine plan

>> No.21601685

>>21601673
Being kind expecting a reward isn't really kindness. Sociopaths will get your car serviced for you if you pay them on delivery.

>> No.21601696

>>21601656
Yes.

>> No.21601704

>>21601673
There is no cope. Existence and death are both pretty awful. Best just to not think about it.

>> No.21601709

>>21601673
By just accepting the fact and moving on. You'll still feel bouts of fear and other negative emotions, but they'll eventually pass. These emotions only last so long as you think you can somehow act upon them.

Accept that you can't, and they never stick.

>> No.21601723
File: 108 KB, 1080x765, IMG_20230201_122023_171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This whole general

>> No.21601727

>>21601723
Agreed. I have the same problem.

>> No.21601734

>>21601723
>>21601727
Me too; I find a hot water bottle and stretching works best.

>> No.21601751

Tuesday is the real Wednesday, today is a fake and gay sloppy seconds day. Complete waste. I am going to the South Pole next month to fix this

>> No.21601760

>>21601723
Commiseration and just venting helps too.

>> No.21601785

I AM TERRIFIED. I AM FUCKING AFRAID OF THE FUTURE. I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I'M AFRAID OF, BUT I AM TERRIFIED THAT SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN AND THAT IT'LL BE MY FAULT AND THERE'LL BE NOTHING I'LL BE ABLE TO DO ABOUT IT. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH

>> No.21601787

>>21601327
Why? They don't look that realistic

>> No.21601791

>>21601654
>only a vague notch more of certainty away from condemning him to death for the thought crime of pre-murder
Where exactly did I say that?
Now you are just making shit up.
I acknowledged that it's a nuanced subject, that what mass murder is can be subjective (as in the case where society is okay with mass murder against "the enemy") and even agreed that the death penalty shouldn't be allowed due to our horribly flawed justice system.
I just have no sympathy for the faux-humanitarians with their fake sympathy for killers.
I have exactly zero empathy for someone who chooses to kill kids.
And as for the idea that life imprisonment is worse, quite possible, but then you would agree it's not really about being civilized or humanitarian but actually still at its core about retribution and punishment.

>> No.21601850

>>21601791
>only a vague notch more of certainty
>shouldn't be allowed due to our horribly flawed justice system
sorry, i didn't realise you had a specific notch of certainty at which point you're fine with killing people. i said vague because you didn't seem to have thought that idiocy out to its logical end where there's gonna be a point where you're certainly going to kill someone, but apparently you have and that point is a better "justice system" lol

>> No.21601854

>>21601096
The only moral issue with extra-judicial killing is that you can't be sure that the person you're killing is evil. If it were so simple, we wouldn't have laws. Nevertheless, killing evil people is good, and most mass murderers are plainly and obviously evil, especially if they kill children.

>> No.21601855

>>21601850
Idk what your point even is here your writing is frankly incoherent.
Keep sticking your neck out for school shooters. Really a great look.

>> No.21601865

>>21601854
>the law decides if you're evil or not
think about that for a second bro. even just think about what lawyers do for a second. or how some places jwalking isn't a thing and some places its a fine

>> No.21601866

>>21601855
so how are you going to kill the 13 y/o school shooter? hanging? lethal injection? or good old fashioned firing squad? is his mom allowed come?

>> No.21601870

who got the keys to my bimma

>> No.21601876

>>21601865
That's not what I said. I said it's morally good to extrajudicially kill evil people. The law is just there (in theory but no longer in practice) to prevent mobs from lynching innocent people at false accusations.

>> No.21601877

>>21601866
I've no interest or capacity to kill anyone but if someone wants to I don't mind looking the other way if someone wants to take out a complete shitstain.

>> No.21601887

>>21601876
>really the only reason a rape victim would be upset we killed the rapist is because we killed the wrong person
yeah bro i'm sure that's not a demographic known for feeling extra guilty and responsible for other people's actions, she'll be fine with that process lol

>> No.21601891

>>21601887
How long had it been since you last slept?

>> No.21601892

>>21601877
so you want someone else to hang the 13y/o shooter for you? why can't you get your hands dirty doing such clean work? seriously bro think for a second

>> No.21601897

>>21601887
>>21601891
Would you guys skip all this verbal cockjousting and just suck each other off already? Fucking tedious bullshit

>> No.21601899

>>21601897
Only if he's shaved.

>> No.21601904

>>21601891
why? do you think not being in bed by 9pm is what makes me think maybe being a vigilante isn't cool superhero shit? are you sleeping 9pm to 8am to wake up ready to kill some people? maybe stop that lol yeah?

>> No.21601910

>>21601904
You seem extremely tired. Get some rest and, if you're shaved, I'll suck you off as per >>21601897 recommendation.

>> No.21601923

>>21601910
lol bro you're just upset people told you that killing people isn't right. nothing about that is tired besides how many people have to keep telling you killing might be a stupid way to fix anything. try hitting it is a real solution for human beings acting like dicks and it's funny you think it is

>> No.21601928

>>21601923
lol it ISN'T a real solution, my bad

>> No.21601937

>>21601892
>so you want someone else to hang the 13y/o shooter for you?
Yes.
>why can't you get your hands dirty doing such clean work? seriously bro think for a second
Cause I don't want PTSD from having to kill a 13yr old, but if someone wants to "accidently" slip a 13 yr old mass shooter a rope to hang himself. Or take matters into their own hands I could care less.
You really look up to the shooters huh you some kind of wannabe future shooter?

>> No.21601953

>>21601923
You're just paranoid and may unironically need medication. I'll summarize all I've said.
>1. Laws should do good
>2. When they don't, it is not moral to follow them
>3. If a law is protecting an evil person (like a rapist) from harm or imprisonment, there is nothing wrong with exacting extra-judicial justice
>4. The only thing wrong with extra-judicial killing is that the vast majority of people who kill extra-judicially are acting with incomplete information and may accidentally kill someone that is innocent.
The reason it is good to kill an evil person is because they deserve punishment for past acts, and they are a threat to people in the future. A serial rapist will probably do evil in the future, and seeing as how his life isn't worth a single tear from a woman's eye he ought to be killed if someone has proof that he's guilty. Not advocating for vigilantism, but if there is ever a scenario where you have proof someone is evil then there is NOTHING morally wrong with summary execution.

>> No.21601969

>>21601923
>>21601953
Remember the words of Thucydides:
>For the true author of the subjugation of a people is not so much the immediate agent, as the power which permits it having the power to prevent it.
If you let someone live that you KNOW is evil and has already done terrible evil, you are absolutely responsible for all the evil they commit for the rest of their life. You become JUST as evil, because although you could have saved many people, you CHOSE not to.

>> No.21601972

Wtf is anyone else getting pop ups on this site now? Hiro do something about this shit

>> No.21601981

>>21601969
Yet you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself

>> No.21601982

>>21601981
We'll see.

>> No.21601987

>>21601982
I doubt it

>>21601972
Use ad block dipshit

>> No.21601996

>>21601620
She looks like a boy.

>> No.21602002
File: 135 KB, 968x386, Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 21.32.42.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Would you die for a woman? Honestly.

>> No.21602012

>>21602002
I'd die for free. Shit in less than 2 weeks my goose had better be cooked.

>> No.21602025

>>21602002
Never. Not even if I were suicidal.

>> No.21602035

>>21601785
Something bad could happen, but there's no use in worrying about it I suppose. For all you know, the very next moment, the universe ceases to exist and nothing is left.

>> No.21602039

Sometimes I get so blue
People say I'm just a fool
All the world, even you
Should learn to love the way I do
I was blind, can't you see
Through the long lonely night
Heaven knows, I believe
You can take a chance with me

>> No.21602050
File: 667 KB, 378x360, 1675278727895108.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21602002

>> No.21602063

>>21602050
grim

>> No.21602074

>>21602063
Is it? Think about all the wars before you that have lifted up entire countries. This is the light that paves the road to the future. It has never once failed.

>> No.21602075

>>21602050
>even the older woman who presumably have been married for a long time
brutal

>> No.21602079

>>21602074
Nah it would just be nice if women had the ability to love as strongly and as purely as men do. Still don't blame women for their shortcomings but it's kinda sad.

>> No.21602093

>>21602079
They do, just for their children.

>> No.21602101

>>21602093
Most women are pro abortion they don't give a shit about anything

>> No.21602113

>>21602093
Men also love their children so much they would die for them, so it doesn't really count. Women are clearly deficient when it comes to matters of love. Of couse, this is probably beneficial evolutionarily, as genetically speaking a woman is the more important in a man-woman pair.

>> No.21602114

>>21602079
A man's love is just possessiveness

>> No.21602125

>>21602114
Are you projecting? Because it clearly isn't.

>> No.21602162

>>21602114
All love is possessive. Relationships are possessive by nature.
>She is my gf
>he is my bf
>my
>mine
>the owner of

>> No.21602181
File: 53 KB, 828x804, 1661893401262061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21602002
Most of the people who ask and answer such can not stop pulling their pecker or stop paying video games. If they are utterly incapable of doing that, what makes you think they capable of dying for anything external? Better yet they are incapable of living for anybody or anything. They will of course kill themselves with a diet of porn, goyslop and spite.

It is like asking the blind their favorite color. They are incapable of answering honestly because they can no longer concieve what is being asked of them and so will lie to you, me and themselves.

>> No.21602206

>>21602162
Very deep connection.

>> No.21602213

>>21599933
Damn dude sounds like you have a fun marriage, although of course I can certainly see the stress. How long you been married?

>> No.21602215

>>21602162
>cant envision a relationship of equal and mutual love
>can only view emotions in a negative sense
>possession is all

It saddens me you were abused by your those who should of protected you, anon

>> No.21602220

>>21602215
>>21602114
Stop posting cunt

>> No.21602222

>>21599950
My guess is Aspergers. I have Aspergers.

>> No.21602224

>>21602220
The two anons you quote have opposing views.

>> No.21602228

>>21600161
Fucking narcissist

>> No.21602229

>>21602125
If you look at the way people here talk about romantic love, you will find the most deranged and pathological expression of what are essentially mainstream ideas regarding virginity, marriage, children, and so on. Some Mormon guy killed his whole family and himself because his wife divorced him, this is in essence what you guys are talking about when you say that men are more capable of "love" than women.

>> No.21602243

"Terrible, terrible."
I cannot fathom for every inch of disgust that lined my mouth
the sheer disgust that I felt.
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna vomit.
"What the fuck did you put it in that?"
"Nothing." She replied.
"The fuck do you mean nothing? That tastes like you pulled it straight from hell."
"Wow," She replied. "I did say honest, but damn."
I grabbed the nearby glass of water and chugged it, but it seemed almost do nothing to waste away the taste in my mouth.
"Honestly, what did you mix in, because I want to know the name of the ingredient that killed me."
She stared at me, clearly upset but knowing she clearly messed up.
"Cheese."
"Cheese?"
"Yes. Cheese."

>> No.21602247

>>21601041
Exactly. It's making old things "new" by giving them a new coat of paint.

>> No.21602255

>>21602243
You miss some gagging. Also weird how taste can kill. If it was someone lactose intolerant, that thing would just destroy your stomach.

>> No.21602264

>>21602255
>gagging
Damn you're right.

>> No.21602292

>>21602215
Why is possession negative? You're not one of those weird polyamorous types, are you?

>> No.21602296

>>21602215
Why cant posession be equal or mutual? Thats what a relationship is. Mutual posession

>> No.21602348

>>21601937
>Cause I don't want PTSD from having to kill a 13yr old
so you just want someone else to get that instead of you? lol wtf bro
>>21601953
>>21601953
>reason it is good to kill an evil person is because they deserve punishment for past acts, and they are a threat to people in the future
bro you're not psychic though, or pre-murder would be a thought crime we could kill people over. plus what world are you living in that you think being okay with killing someone is a good act?
>>21601969
>you KNOW is evil
bro that only gets you an insanity defense at best, it's not even self defence. you'd get off because you're crazy enough to think you're the best judge of who should live and who should die, and that's some serious paranoid schizo shit you should be careful about believing. you're not jesus, if you need reminding which it looks like you do lol

>> No.21602350
File: 83 KB, 486x599, 1652924596212.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21602292
Posession presupposes ownership which implies control, which suggests coercion to stop behavior you do not want. In a deep and longterm monogamous relationship the qualities your position presuposses do not exist.

>>21602296
Not at all. Such circular logic can not produce what love is. Possession is ownership, you can not equally posess each other outside of awful poetry. One owns and the other is owned, that is not love but a corruption of it. Either you enter as complementary equals, where one is weak where another is strong or you do not have love but a facsimile of it.

>> No.21602369

>>21602229
>goes off on a strawman
Classic

>> No.21602458

i sneed therefore I am (formerly was)

>> No.21602509

>>21602458
See >>21601465

>> No.21602524

you can say onions again?

>> No.21602529

>>21602524
onions

>> No.21602559

>>21602524
onions

>> No.21602564

>>21602348
>so you just want someone else to get that instead of you? lol wtf bro
Why would I want to kill someone?
If someone wants to I'm not going to stop them, I'm not saying anyone has to do it.

>> No.21602584

I saw a tranny for the first time in real life today. I did a double take and made an obvious disgusted face without even realizing it. I can't even express how much I hate these people.

>> No.21602599

I want to travel to the Philippines so bad but its just so transparent I could never. Even if I lied to people I know about it just the through of getting caught in the background of some strangers photo while walking around there is too risky

>> No.21602605

If you want an answer to that question, I'll put one of my men on the job.

>> No.21602640

Going to be getting a DNR on the 22nd. Problem is, I looked up the law and it says the physician needs to believe resuscitation would be medically futile. How can I prove this or at least make them believe it? What sort of actions can I take between now and the 22nd?

>> No.21602641

>>21602599
? you want to see ladyboys?

>> No.21602692

>>21602350
No, being equals necessitates independence and independence is mutually exclusive to a union. In a relationship the submission is to the authority of the union. Entering into the union then transcends the individuals and binds them mutually. The irony is that your espousing an imitation of a real union with the dubious proposition that power equals violence. You can't have a true concept of relationship without including submission.

>> No.21602701

>>21602524
Sneed

>> No.21602721

>>21602599
Just wear a mask? How is this even difficult?

>> No.21602758

>>21602640
That's nice

>> No.21602765

>>21602640
Why dont you just kys instead of forcing some poor doctor, nurse, or emt to do it

>> No.21602773

>>21602758
>>21602765
Not committing suicide. Just need a DNR.

>> No.21602808

neu >>21602807

>> No.21602812
File: 6 KB, 274x184, 32.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21602692
>No, being equals necessitates independence and independence is mutually exclusive to a union.
This is just not true, at all. You are able to equals in a great deal of things and still be able to complement each other. This is why the most successful and happy families have one parent, the father, who is the stern one and another, the mother, who is the kind one. The other is more than capable of wearing the other hat, but prefers their role they naturally embody. This is but one example. Nobody healthy is independent, they can survive a short while between leaving their family home and beginning their own family but the longer it goes on the more unbearable it becomes for them.

>In a relationship the submission is to the authority of the union.
In a vague, Christian concept wherein the Government now sees you as a legally bound contract which is utterly unbreakable before God and Government. Sure. But in the natural means of entering a relationship with a person, not at all, the union is manifested in the family. You are bound by your obligation, not a submission in any sense of the word, to raise, care and provide for the fruit of your loins.

>The irony is that your espousing an imitation of a real union with the dubious proposition that power equals violence. You can't have a true concept of relationship without including submission.
If you read correctly, I denied the possession aspect of the argument for that exact reason. The only power that exists is that of violence, everything else is simply a derivative of it or stems from it. Hence why this is not a binding of dominance or submission, of weak and strong, but of equals without possession, compulsion, threat or violence. I see where you are coming from, but you are using the wrong words. When you find a relationship that matters, you become greater than the sum of its parts but that does not entail submission.

>> No.21602818

>>21602213
Just over a year. Never been to so many extreme highs and lows at such a high frequency

>> No.21602827

>>21602812
Mah nigga is back

>> No.21602912

>>21602812
Oh well it makes sense that the Rockwell poster only understands violence. Tell me then, the child should submit to the father, and the father have authority over the child, right? Is that not coercive and violent by your own framework?