[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 68 KB, 800x557, POD-111010-CarlSagan..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.2158779 [Reply] [Original]

Art begins with resistance - at the point where resistance is overcome. No human masterpiece has ever been created without great labor.

Andre Gide

- true story? Did any great artists of different fields begun their journey without a real passion for it?

I don't have a real passion for creating anything, can it come into the light if you master your skill more?

Right now I truly enjoy great artworks but I find no meaning or passion to create something of my own.

>> No.2158782

Maybe you should try advertising? The goal of making money is a strong motivator and there's a lot of art involved.

>> No.2158784

Vague term starts with other abstract, vague term -- in the moment when abstract concept is abstractly vanquished. Remember, kids, nothing great was made without this.

Cool story, bro.

>> No.2158785

>andre gide
race mixing faggot pedo

>> No.2158834

Dude looks like Carl Sagan.

>> No.2158868

Dude looks like a petrified turd, bleached by the sun and an imbalanced diet.

Imbalanced diet, I like the way that sounds. Mind body shit is interesting. Sometimes you need help.