[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 28 KB, 650x635, 1652388227709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21578378 No.21578378 [Reply] [Original]

I'm searching for a part-time job. I'm a student at university and i want to focus on studying for my future carreer. But I don't want to ask my parents money anymore. So I need to find some kind of job, but only if it takes me not more than 10 hours a week. What could it be? Is there something online? I study literature, I'm good at writing and with books in general. I considered working in a bookstore, but that would take too much time. Any suggestions?
Please only serious suggestions, I'm taking it quite seriously because I can't stand anymore arguing with my parents. Today I cried for this

ty

>> No.21578462

You are seriously one dumb fuck.

>> No.21578817

Look into sucking dick for money, or doing receptive anal if you can take it. Good money, but you need to train yourself to be a good sissy.

>> No.21578880

>>21578378
>I considered working in a bookstore, but that would take too much time
You would be surprised by how many shops are looking for part-time workers. Can't hurt to try, anyway. Though I will say that being knowledgeable about books and writing has little to do with working in a book store, you have to be personable.

>> No.21578903

i used to give plasma twice a week in college for $125 (15 years ago)
it was enough to cover my drugs & alcohol, it was a free STD test, and i could read/study while i was doing it

>> No.21579091

>>21578378
Look for something at the university. If you're a good enough student even as a junior/senior there may be opportunities for TA work or such things depending on your departments needs. Even a cafe, gym or sometimes universities have things like postal outlets, all of these are often obligated to hire students first.

>> No.21579152

>>21578378
i used to attend psych studies, it’s not much but it’s always interesting and you’re helping further academic research, at one point the income i was receiving from attending psych studies actually become enough to pay for my weekly beer expenses.

>> No.21579248

>>21578903
Depending on your age and diet I would recommend this as well, you'll be fucked if you don't eat well and it becomes harder to recover the older you get. If you're a Europoor you shouldn't have a problem getting untaxed revenue if the rest of Europe has similar rules about work as Germany.