[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 23 KB, 278x400, F798DE9F-1C60-4F82-BC92-C91323270259.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21548140 No.21548140 [Reply] [Original]

Is anyone, like me, an eccentric interested in the literature of and around the Greco-Armenian early 20th-century mystic G.I. Gurdjieff?

He’s a man I’ve been interested in and tremendously respected for years. I’m interested to hear other people’s interpretations of, stories around or reactions to. I used to pump him a lot on /lit/ with effort-posts but increasingly got too lazy and disinterested to do this, especially considering the automatic knee-jerk reactions many have around the field of “spirituality”, whether Christians going “everything that seems ‘heretical’ or ‘occult’ is dubious, Satanic, and verboten, or others simply being disinterested and automatically labeling it “schizo.”

>> No.21548456

schizo kysf

>> No.21548507

>>21548140
If you have read his work, then please kindly explain his whole project to us. Post as much as you want. I don't think a single anon has given a summary of his whole system in a Gurdjieff thread. It's always circlejerking around the guy.