[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 35 KB, 680x623, a45.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21523821 No.21523821 [Reply] [Original]

Hello guys. What are some books or resources that can help me better explain to retards that we don't live in a white supremacist patriarchy that oppresses women and men? Gender studies are basically mandatory in my country's high schools and they all revolve around repeating the term 'patriarchy' until it becomes a truism along with question-begging and showing pictures of politicians that have more men than women in them. Ofcourse, boys are more likely to employ some actual critical thinking than the girls, who gain clout through this new religion, but that is not enough. Other than that, you watch some hollywood period schlock about things that happened in the 60s or 70s and try to pretend it still applies today. It can be fun to talk about 'white saviourism' often in assignments because then you are bound to be mentally raping the teacher while still forcing them to give you good grades.
The effect this has on society is corrosive. So again, what books or resources can help one see through it?

>> No.21523828

It's curious to me that you have the confidence to comment on others' worldview while being unfamiliar with any of the literature. How would you know who's right or wrong? You don't read books!

>> No.21523837

>>21523828
I do read, thoughever. I had to go through this excercise in mental gymnastics in high school, if that wasn't obvious. But there's this thing called logic and ceitical thinking that allows me to comment on false worldviews

>> No.21523841

>>21523837
Critical thinking*
I was also gonna say reason and not logic

>> No.21524327

>>21523821
lobotomies for dummies

>> No.21524835

>>21523821
If you already see that “gender studies” class as laughable, why don't you do approach gender studies yourself in a proper way?

>> No.21526062

>>21524835
Not him but the entire concept of gender studies or other woke branches of sociology are a waste, they are not a real field of study at all. They are just meant, and the reason they exist, is to create more 21st-century marxist opinion writers who hate freedom.

>> No.21526120

>>21523821
It's not (only) an intellectual matter of "truth".
The ideology at its core openly admits that all it's interested in is relativistic power and NOT some sort of absolute equality based on a logical principle. This is driven by extreme internalized feelings of inadequacy, resentment and envy of its proponents. That's why they revel in being able to do things "just as good" as a man/whoever they see as the oppressor would, instead of having any original, creative, positive self-confidence, why they enjoy the prospect of reversing gender roles from supposedly inferior to superior.

Now not all proponents will openly admit that or understand it but it doesn't matter. By accepting such an ideology they have already revealed that they're of lacking character and that will necessarily have bad consequences on all aspects of their lives.

They aren't as powerful or generally recognized as you might perceive it btw. I know because I also grew up in that bubble and majored in the field that is most pervaded by such types. They have their bubble and public support, by a society that is dying, the traditional peoples they defend and support will outlive them, they're infertile, weak and a passing trend of decadent insanity.

>> No.21526139

>>21523821
Mein Kampf