[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 188 KB, 439x470, 4D47C767-8CCD-43EC-B192-4644807AB8EE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21399265 No.21399265 [Reply] [Original]

You have one chance to prove that you belong up there with the greats

Write 1 (one) line of dialogue with no context. Essentially: Create life.

I’ll start
“Henrietta, your bosom divine, whose only flaw it twernt not mine. I bear the brunt of every atmosphere at once when I say those bouncing mountains of yours are the fountains of youth, and I. Have. Come. To. Bathe.”

>> No.21399269

>>21399265
Lmao he wants to have boobs? Trans moment

>> No.21399325
File: 367 KB, 1619x2341, 1670785268412362.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"So, you're telling me "shart shart", "brap fart" and "trap scat" have officially been accepted as legitimate medical terms? Dear God, Anon, are you hearing yourself? By some incomprehensible miracle you have managed to turn entire world upside down by its ass and yet still you, with a completely straight face, are trying to convince me this is the new normal that we should all go along with singing Kumbaya and that's how it was always supposed to be? Jesus Christ, the next thing you'll be telling me is that guys who cut off their dicks should be considered chicks. Unfathomable."

-From my dystopian 800 page speculative fiction classic "The Lulz" in which /pol/ takes over the world and starts shilling propaganda on all ends, a critique of the neoliberal ideology of the 21st century. More on my TikTok account.

>> No.21399330

>What is this about church and Jesus? Thou shalt have no men before me. My house is the church and I am the preacher and you get on your knees for Me. The kingdom of heaven is within you, alright, but only I can send you there.

>> No.21399331

>>21399265
"As the sun sets on the horizon, the stars twinkle in the sky, and the world falls asleep, I am left alone with my thoughts, wondering if there is more to life than just existing."

>> No.21399972

>>21399265
"is this all my life was? Where were the answers? The supposed nirvana? Which God did this to me? Why must I die before I can achieve greatness?" The man did not understand nor care for the ramblings of some foreign intruder, he left him in the alley and went home to his family.

I know I don't belong with the greats but I can delusional enough to believe I might.

>> No.21399976

>>21399265
The sun was setting pink and orange and a hundred shades of red through the clouds on the horizon, displaying glory to GOD for all present to behold, yet I, with my eyes wide open, should have been put to death as though they were shut. I am a criminal! And here goes the open door of the latrine, and here goes the young man with the keys.

“Having a vape?”

“No.”

And I dragged on my cigarette and it was all I could hear. The ignited ticking of the paper drowned me.

>> No.21399979

>>21399972
GREATS! No one on the earth can be called great, for the LORD only is great. REPENT, and do the first works.

>> No.21400000

>>21399979
It's not that easy, there are plenty of great authors out there, my idea written by one of them would make for an amazing book. But written by me I will ruin it.

>> No.21400015

>>21400000
Holy quints, but they do not prove that your are right, but that the LORD is great and is moving through all things, including you.

>> No.21400018

>>21400015
I want to be able to believe that, I really do...

>> No.21401160

Stella: If I had an ounce of you I'd spit up and paperbag it, throw it to the dogs and call the children over to fight with them and see who dies first. That's what I care for your flesh and all the seeds of you. I'll have your head in the hell of it if I ever have a petty water to drown myself in; I hate you; I hate you; I'll cure bones in the oven of my arsehole to make you wretched with incantations welded from a hard-wrought bone smothered in my own shit to direct all the fury of a faecal realm upon your soul.
Andy: Stella, I've told you before, I swear it, when I pee I always pick the seat up now. If there's a mess there, it isn't me.
Stella: Oh, the dead speak! Haunted is a life of mine! Wretched prophesy! Take back this cursed mantle thou bestowed!
Andy: I've cleaned it up with a towel. Can we sit down and watch some telly now?

>> No.21401179

Permeated by the ineffable sense that we are all interwoven by the inscrutable machinations of fate and the indissoluble bonds of the human psyche, I stand in awe of the boundless expanse of the cosmos. And as I bask in the radiance of the celestial firmament, I am seized by the conviction that anything is attainable, that the world is replete with endless marvels and splendor, and that we are all equipped with the mettle to attain greatness so long as we summon the fortitude to grasp it.