[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 180 KB, 1080x1331, IMG_20220810_153824.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21392582 No.21392582 [Reply] [Original]

Rate my racist poem. I hope you like it.

To kill niggers with good cheer,
In sternest school of racism bred,
Our 'teen should learn. Let rifle and rope
Make him one day the nigger's dread.
Watermelon'd brains, keen perils, brace his life.
Methinks I already see from diverse city
Some soi-guzzler's leftist wife,
Some used-up whore, look in terror down -
"Ah, my dear niggers, untrain'd in war!
O tempt not the infuriate mood
of that fell racist bigot I see!
From far he plunges through a tide of blood."
What joy, to kill innocent niggers!
The nigger's mutinies e'en good goys o'ertake
Nor spare an anti-racist virtue,
A cuck that kneels, or loins that quake.
True Aryans never know defeat:
Their blood they keep unsullied still,
Nor take, nor quit, their curule seat,
To please some niggers' bestial guts.
True Aryans harvest Eden in dunes:
They make the way they cannot find:
The brutish niggers, the Jewish schemes,
Their master will leaves behind.

>> No.21392591
File: 325 KB, 701x1000, 1607873008811.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21392582
>posts an Azerbaijani man while talking about Aryans
Why are modern snow nigs so pathetic? At least post something cool like this.

>> No.21392947

>>21392582
Go back

>> No.21392962

>>21392582
Interesting poem. Maybe think about word flow: Does "racist bigot" roll off the tongue smoothly? Part of poetry is ensuring a consistent flow, except when it is interrupted for artistic effect.

>> No.21392995

>>21392582
>To kill niggers with good cheer,
"To kill niggers" scans awkwardly and leaves too much ambiguity as to where the stress falls for the first line
>In sternest school of racism bred,
"Racism" breaks the meter
>Our 'teen should learn. Let rifle and rope
>Make him one day the nigger's dread.
Scans OK
>Watermelon'd brains, keen perils, brace his life.
The use of watermelon is fine but the notion of negroes having "watermelon'd brains" is too vague.
Are "perils" "keen"? Or do we perceive them keenly?
Is a "life" really "braced"? What does this mean exactly? Remember, poetry is about clear imagery, or clear and interesting use of unclear imagery at least. Any vagueness or muddledness of metaphor is bad.
Otherwise scans fine
>Methinks I already see from diverse city
Scans terribly.
"From diverse city?" Grammatically incorrect
>Some soi-guzzler's leftist wife,
Scans nicely
>Some used-up whore, look in terror down -
Grammatically awkward or incorrect
>"Ah, my dear niggers, untrain'd in war!
Scans awkwardly
>O tempt not the infuriate mood
>of that fell racist bigot I see!
Last line scans terribly
>From far he plunges through a tide of blood."
Does one "plunge through" anything, much less a "tide?"
>What joy, to kill innocent niggers!
Somewhat awkward voice shift back to narrator, scans poorly
>The nigger's mutinies e'en good goys o'ertake
Awkward theme change. From "killing niggers" to complaining about "niggers' mutinies" in one line? Are you happy or annoyed?
>Nor spare an anti-racist virtue,
Vague, awkward, so muddled as to be almost meaningless
>A cuck that kneels, or loins that quake.
"Niggers," much less their "mutinies," "o'ertake ... loins?" Is that good or bad? Vague bordering on meaningless
>True Aryans never know defeat:
Scans OK
>Their blood they keep unsullied still,
"Still?" What is the temporal frame of reference here?
>Nor take, nor quit, their curule seat,
Why "curule?" Especially so near "Aryan," Roman magisterial imagery clashes with theme because unestablished
>To please some niggers' bestial guts.
?? Vague to meaningless
>True Aryans harvest Eden in dunes:
?? Vague to meaningless, scans terribly
>They make the way they cannot find:
Poetic in the bad sense, empty here
>The brutish niggers, the Jewish schemes,
Scans poorly
>Their master will leaves behind.
Overall vague and meaningless, the initial theme isn't preserved, even internal to the theme of nigger hatred there is far too much jumping around between themes and settings, I can't tell what half the lines mean

I was ready to enjoy this but I leave feeling unsatisfied

>> No.21393002

Solid 9, only because I don't like poetry.

>> No.21393043

>>21392591
>>21392947
Look at these seething shitskins, go back to your 3rd world toilet, you don't belong in the West, dumb fags. Take your dumb turd parents with you too.

>> No.21393051

>>21393043
Then why did you post a shitskin in OP?

>> No.21393084
File: 71 KB, 912x1024, sw9psw96erq51.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21392582
>>21393043
The guy behind Gigachad, Ernest Khalimov, is an ethnic Azerbaijani from Russia.
This makes the poem even more trashy and pathetic than it is.

>> No.21393145

>>21393051
>>21393084
They put him in black and white to hide his poo-coloured skin. Also, he wishes he was white and LARPs as a real/white man, apart from being a degenerate sodomite on account of his inferior afro-simian admixture.

Now shut up and go back. Your people objectively bring down the quality of our civilisations, you are not welcome. Fuck off.

>> No.21393151

>>21393145
It doesn't make sense to put him adjacent to such a poem.
You should fuck off to your edgy far-right Discord, stupid faggot.
>Your people objectively bring down the quality of our civilisations
Go send some more billions to Israel while transitioning into a woman, belligerent hypocritical faggot.

>> No.21393163

>>21393145
>>21393151
>>21393084
>>21393051
>>21393043
All of you are highly based,
thanks for posting

>> No.21393178
File: 23 KB, 728x455, Ernest-Khalimov.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21393145
>>21393151
Also, his skin-tone is kind of olive but still lightish. His skin tone doesn't seem that dark to me.

>> No.21393190

>>21393151
I didn't even read your copepost, nigger. Go back, you don't belong in the West and ruin our societies.

>> No.21393198

>>21393163
Likewise, good sir.

>> No.21393202

>>21393190
You've ruined your societies yourself. Scapegoat me all you want, golem. Kys, poltard.

>> No.21393216

>>21393202
>its white people's fault that brown-skinned retards commit massive amounts of violent crime, are worthless lazy welfare queens, litter everywhere and attack innocent people
This is why you aren't a white person. Also I don't use /pol/, it is packed full of subhuman turds like you. Now go back, you dumb ape.

>> No.21393240

>>21393216
Just don't accept hordes of them and execute the ones who engage in heinous crimes. It's not hard, dumbass. I don't see any other countries stupidly opening its border, manipulated by Jews or not. If there were rape gangs, they would immediately stamp it out rather than yielding far-left oversocialized leftists squabbling with far-right narcissistic vermin like you. A truly superior peoples wouldn't get fucked over by Jews while endlessly scapegoating people they don't know on an imageboard.
>This is why you aren't a white person.
I don't cluster with snow nigs on PCA autosomal DNA plots, so I'm not one of them. Race is not skin-deep, dumb faggot.
>it is packed full of subhuman turds like you. Now go back, you dumb ape.
The entire world has been destroyed by industrialization. America's indigenous people and much of its biodiversity, including many ancient trees like Giant Sequoias, were wiped out by snow nigs. You don't own America, and it's no wonder Jews infiltrated into the higher ranks.

>> No.21393261

>>21393240
Look at this pooman cope.
>i-its not skin deep!
>j-just get rid of the bad ones!
No, all of you go back and fend for yourselves, white people are tired of supporting your worthless ungrateful selves.

>> No.21393274

>>21393261
>>i-its not skin deep!
It's not. Learn about modern population genetic tools.
>j-just get rid of the bad ones!
Either don't accept them or get rid of the bad ones.
>all of you go back and fend for yourselves
It doesn't matter how much you scream this on an imageboard, you violent troglodyte skinhead.
>white people are tired of supporting your worthless ungrateful selves
You can't even support yourselves. Go take some meds while hypocritically sucking Shlomo's dick.

>> No.21393322

>>21393274
>t. On welfare in a white country

>> No.21393334

>>21393322
I'm not on welfare, retard.
Do you even read? Why not fuck off to /pol/ or a Discord? It seems you're more interested in yelling racial abuse rather than discussing literature.

>> No.21393345

>>21393334
>crying about racism on 4chan
Keep simping for niggers lmao

>> No.21393355

Why has this thread descendet into shit flinging? Just rate the dude's poem.

>> No.21393371

>>21393345
It doesn't matter how much you pound your chest and yell about how great you are, you'll still be a low-class trash trying to compensate for his own failure by relating to people he has no cultural connection with. You and niggers are the same shit.

>> No.21393374

WOULD EVERYONE STOP FUCKING SAYING NIGGERS FOR FIVE SECONDS AND JUST RATE THE GUY'S POEM

>> No.21393392

>>21393374
It's a shit poem.

>> No.21393405

>>21392582
For me, it’s Niggers on the White House
>Niggers in the White House is a poem that was published in newspapers around the United States between 1901 and 1903. The poem was written in reaction to an October 1901 White House dinner hosted by Republican President Theodore Roosevelt, who had invited Booker T. Washington—an African-American presidential adviser—as a guest. The poem reappeared in 1929 after First Lady Lou Hoover, wife of President Herbert Hoover, invited Jessie De Priest, the wife of African-American congressman Oscar De Priest, to a tea for congressmen's wives at the White House. The identity of the author—who used the byline "unchained poet"—remains unknown.
>Both visits triggered widespread condemnation by many throughout the United States, particularly throughout the South. Elected representatives in Congress and state legislatures from southern states voiced objections to the presence of a black person as a guest of the First Family.

>> No.21393412

>>21393405
>The poem is composed of fourteen four-line stanzas, in each of which the second and fourth lines rhyme. The poem also frequently uses the epithet nigger (over 20 times) as a term to represent African Americans. Republican Senator Hiram Bingham of Connecticut described the poem as "indecent, obscene doggerel."
>The poem by "unchained poet" was written in 1901, appearing in Sedalia, Missouri's Sedalia Sentinel as "Niggers in the White House" on 25 October. It followed widespread news reports that President Theodore Roosevelt and his family had dinner with African-American presidential adviser Booker T. Washington at the White House on 16 October of that year. Several journalists and politicians condemned Roosevelt's action, claiming, among other things, that such an act made the two men appear equal in terms of social status. Democratic Senator Benjamin Tillman from South Carolina remarked, "The action of President Roosevelt in entertaining that nigger will necessitate our killing a thousand niggers in the South before they will learn their place again."

>> No.21393418

>>21393412
>The poem was reprinted in the Greenwood Commonwealth in January 1903, after which it circulated in a number of newspapers during 1903, including in The Dispatch on 18 February 1903 and the Kentucky New Era on 10 March 1903. A card-mounted copy of the poem cut from the Sedalia Sentinel forms part of the Theodore Roosevelt papers preserved by the Library of Congress. A typed caption had been added, stating, "Publications like this show something of what is the matter with Missouri."
>The poem resurfaced in June 1929 due to a public outcry triggered by another White House invitation. First Lady Lou Hoover, wife of President Herbert Hoover, invited the wife of Oscar DePriest to a tea event. De Priest was a member in the House of Representatives and the only African-American member in Congress in 1929. Mrs. Hoover had a series of teas with the wives of congressmen and Jessie De Priest was among the guests. Southern congressmen and newspapers reacted with public denouncements of the event. Democratic Senator Coleman Blease from South Carolina inserted the poem within a Senate resolution entitled, "To request the Chief Executive to respect the White House" in the upper chamber of Congress, which was read aloud on the floor of the United States Senate. However, the resolution, including the poem, was by unanimous agreement excised from the Congressional Record due to protests from Republican senators Walter Edge (from New Jersey) and Hiram Bingham (from Connecticut). Bingham described the poem as "indecent, obscene doggerel" which gave "offense to hundreds of thousands of our fellow citizens and [...] to the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution". Blease withdrew the resolution, but stated he did so "because it gave offense to his friend, Senator Bingham and not because it might give any offense to the Negro race". Scholar David S. Day argues that Blease's use of the poem may have been a populist gesture—"a normal Southern demagogic tactic"—but that Hoover's supporters saw it as something that went beyond even the "broad limits" of partisan political point-scoring.

>> No.21393419

>>21393371
>n-no you!
>d-dont be racist
Simp for afri-simians more, cuck.

>> No.21393423
File: 90 KB, 596x781, 303E15AA-9065-4712-82B7-80500FC370CE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21393418
The poem in question

Things at the White House
Looking mighty curious
Niggers running everything
White people furious

Niggers on the front porch
Niggers on the table
Niggers on the dining room
Niggers at the table

Niggers in the sitting room
Making all the talk
Niggers in the ballroom
Doing cake walk

Niggers in the east room
Make a mighty throng
Niggers in the music room
Singing coon song

Niggers in the hallway
Taking off their wraps
Niggers in the billiard room
Shooting game of craps

Niggers in the store room
Packing way their plunder
Niggers in the bedroom
Snoring like thunder

Baby in the nursery
A nigger pecanniny
Highly colored colored gem’man
The minister from Ginny

Niggers on the stairway
With very much satiety
Niggers in the blue room
Assembled for society

Niggers in the front yard
Niggers in the back
Niggers in the omnibus
And niggers in the hack

>> No.21393427

>>21393419
Keep putting words into my mouth, stupid snow nig.

>> No.21393428

>>21393423
On they go to Washington
With a mighty rush
Forty thousand niggers
Getting in the push

There is trouble in The White House
More than you can tell
Yelling like wild men
Niggers raising hell

I see a way to settle it
Just as clear as water
Let Mr. Booker Washington
Marry Tedd’s daughter

Or if this does not overflow
Teddy’s cup of joy
Let miss Dinah Washington
Marry Teddy’s boy

But everything is settled
Rosevelt is dead
Niggers in the White House
Cut off Teddy’s head

>> No.21393464

>>21393427
You're typing, you halfwit. Learn English before you LARP as a white person online.

>> No.21393468

>>21393464
"Putting words into one's mouth" is a popular English idiom, moron. Don't lecture me about learning English, pseud.

>> No.21393496

>>21393468
My IQ is Mensa-certified at 144. I'm Dutch and Scottish; 6'4" with sandy-blond hair. You should thank me for speaking to you.

>> No.21393507

>>21393496
>I'm Dutch and Scottish; 6'4"
Being tall means you must consume more in order to survive. It is a double-edged sword.
>My IQ is Mensa-certified at 144.
I don't think IQ has much predictive power outside of a very low score exposing certain deficiencies in critical thinking. There's a lot of debate surrounding that.
>You should thank me for speaking to you.
Why? You haven't said a single insightful thing besides worshiping yourself. Why don't you clone yourself and have sex with it?

>> No.21393515

>>21392582
>0/10 in taste
>3/10 in ability
>0/10 for originality
>10/10 for desperate attention seeking

>> No.21393534

>>21393496
Nothing is more braindead than self-worship and bigotry. You lead an unexamined life. Congratulations on proving IQ a largely useless measure in and of itself. I'll take the average 115-123 IQlet as company over you any day.

>> No.21393596

won't comment on the content bc i do not in fact hate niggers, or on the style, but on the meter, this anon >>21392995 is basically right that the scansion is a bit rough and should be smoothed out in places
these lines are the worst offenders for my money:
>To kill niggers with good cheer,
>In sternest school of racism bred,
>Methinks I already see from diverse city
>of that fell racist bigot I see!
>What joy, to kill innocent niggers! (this one's not too bad, could go either way)
>Nor spare an anti-racist virtue,

however for the record i disagree about the following:
>Some used-up whore, look in terror down -
'look in terror down' would be too weird in prose but ok, even somewhat nice, in poetry
>"Ah, my dear niggers, untrain'd in war!
scans slightly irregularly (an inversion in the first half if i'm not mistaken) but fine
>The brutish niggers, the Jewish schemes,
scans fine or even well

it annoys me how it tries for an ABCB rhyme scheme but fails to maintain it, at first i thought it wasn't supposed to rhyme at all, but then at the end realised it was, which was a jolt
not for meaning but just for style and scansion, would you consider this substitition?
>True Aryans never know defeat
>True Aryans ne'er will know defeat
or ne'er can?

overall i give it a C+, better than many pastiches of traditional poetry i've seen.

>> No.21393606

>>21393534
A much better metric is one's Goodreads list.

>> No.21393620

>>21393507
>>21393534
>nonwhites chimping out
Big surprise

>> No.21393703

>>21393620
You're the one who's been chimping out.

>> No.21393781

>>21393620
So now "chimping" is any view that doesn't fluff your ego? Cute.

>> No.21393786

>>21393606
Probably true.

>> No.21393851

>>21393703
>>21393781
Go back to shithole africa.