[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 61 KB, 976x850, _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21356082 No.21356082 [Reply] [Original]

Rate my story:

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there was a kingdom ruled by a wise and just king. The king had a son named Jack, who was brave and clever, but also headstrong and impetuous.

One day, Jack decided to go on a quest to prove himself to his father and the kingdom. He gathered a group of loyal companions and set off into the wilderness, facing many challenges along the way.

As they journeyed, they came across a dragon's lair, filled with treasure and guarded by a fearsome beast. Jack and his companions knew they had to defeat the dragon if they wanted to claim the treasure, so they came up with a clever plan.

Using their wits and skill, they were able to outsmart the dragon and slay it, saving the kingdom from its destructive power. They returned to the kingdom as heroes, and the king was so impressed by Jack's bravery and cunning that he named him his successor and future ruler of the kingdom.

Jack and his companions became legends, known throughout the land for their bravery and cunning. They inspired countless others to go on their own quests and seek adventure, and their story was passed down through the ages, never to be forgotten.

>> No.21356092

>>21356082
I prefer Beowulf.

>> No.21357535

First you say they wanna kill the dragon so they can have its treasure. Then you go on to say that they're doing it to prevent its destructive power, whatever the fuck that means. I think you're making a false dichotomy about the dragon in your very short story and I can't get behind your good guys because of it

>> No.21357565

>>21356082
Is this AI-generated? Sigh. Not only do we have to worry whether a poster is sincere, we now have to worry whether he is a human being.

Two obvious problems with your story:

a) You don't specify what the clever plan is.

b) if Jack is the king's son, he's automatically his successor and the future ruler of the kingdom. The king doesn't need to name him as such.