[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, nietzschesoy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21293825 No.21293825 [Reply] [Original]

>steals his most famous phrase "God is dead" from Mainländer
>only argument he does against Mainländer is call him a virgin and not a real German
Tell me why is this guy somehow considered a respectable philosopher. Why do people who act all elitist about muh real philosophy still rate this guy? And btw he also stole the horse story from Crime & Punishment, like wtf.

>> No.21294767 [DELETED] 

Cobson will never be a gem

>> No.21294781
File: 70 KB, 470x246, CE4E96B7-A6C6-448F-85CF-4DBFED26195D.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21294781

>>21293825

>> No.21295507

>>21294767
YWNBAW

>> No.21296563

>>21293825
maingayder

>> No.21296567

Is German philosophy the most toxic and destructive to the human race?

>> No.21296671

>>21296567
Perhaps...

>> No.21296700
File: 194 KB, 891x849, 1661708919104243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21296700

>>21294767
that's not GODson and HWABAG

>> No.21296759

>>21293825
The irony of this post is that Mainlander was clearly the manchild. Adult men agree with Nietzsche (the real Nietzsche, not your Wikipedia/Peterson derived caricature of him)

>> No.21296967

>>21294781
Who drew this and why does it give me doujin vibes

>> No.21297578

>>21296759
idk i think stealing a concept from a philosopher while only engaging with him to say "lmao virgin" is pretty childish. But I guess this is the meaning of brilliancy for the gullible.

>> No.21297626

>>21293825
>not a real German
If you understand Nietzsche, that sounds like praise. Often he both praises and insults the same person or idea.

>> No.21297713

>>21293825
nothing you said is true
so why did you say it?

>> No.21297725

Calling philosophers losers and cucks is the most Chad thing you can do next to breaking their nose.

>> No.21297810

>>21293825
>>steals his most famous phrase "God is dead" from Mainländer
>>only argument he does against Mainländer is call him a virgin and not a real German
if true it does explain why he has such a following amongst 4chan.

>> No.21297812

>>21297713
nice turbocope from a nietzschefag in denial, why dont you stop reading while youre at it

>> No.21297826

>>21295507
>>21296700
MDWKOYD

>>21296567
GUTEN HEIMEL! LOOK AT ZE TIME!

Second only to Polish-Lithuanians. Triggered the Bolsehvik Revolution and both World Wars. Home of the infamous Holocaust Theme Park. Directly guilty for the Holocaust, unfairly blamed this on the Germans.

>> No.21297838

>>21294781
this is literally what happened. nietzsche way too afraid to lose his "high german intelectual" reputation

>> No.21297840

>>21297725
>b-b-but youre a virgin
doesnt have quite the same force in the context of autistic writings as when some chad is shoving someones head to the toilet, making at least some attempt of proving the point. in fact in the realm of writing using virgin insults signals defeat.

>> No.21297853

>>21293825
>Or would it be proper to count such dilettanti and old maids as the mawkish apostle of virginity, Mainlander, among the genuine Germans? After all he was probably a Jew (all Jews become mawkish when they moralise).

called him a gay weeping kike

>> No.21297861

>>21297853
so epic, such philosophy

>> No.21297866

>>21297853
>mawkish
see: Chuck Schumer

not 'weeping' but pretending to be upset or pretending to care.

>> No.21298355

>>21296567
French is worse.

>> No.21298363

>>21293825
Pessimism isn't something you make arguments against because it isn't itself an argument or a rational position. When you are writing about ethics calling someone a virgin is a valid criticism. When it comes to ethics you don't convince someone to believe you, you just make them realize what they already believe.

>> No.21298397

>>21297853
>Nietzsche calling anyone else dilettanti

>> No.21299484

>>21293825
>stealing
no such thing slave. go serve somewhere else

/thread

>> No.21299874

>>21297578
Death of god is not a concept from a philosopher you braindead retard. It has been theme of many different religions in many different ways.

>> No.21300267

>>21299874
so why is it even attributed to nietzsche then? because retards overestimate his importance while they would laugh at anyone trying to do philosophy now with his style. Basically, nobody who likes Nietzsche is permitted to even criticize the reasoning of anyone else, lest they want to be totally inconsistent and openly display the quality of masterworship

>> No.21300354

>>21293825
>steals his most famous phrase "God is dead" from Mainländer
>only argument he does against Mainländer is call him a virgin
My respect for Nietzsche just increased 100-fold. Mainländer irrevocably, irredeemably, irreparably blown the fuck out.
Just for this, my next read is going to be Nietzsche, I'm two or three books away from having finished his entire oeuvre in these last ten years. You having made me aware of how fucking based he was at blowing out sadfagging retards like Mainländer is a very good occasion to pick up his works again.

>> No.21300360

>not knowing Nietzsche is tsundere af
awkward implications for this thread

>> No.21300382

>>21300267
>so why is it even attributed to nietzsche then?
Because he popularized the notion in modern society

>> No.21300417

>>21300354
You're a virgin. There, I hope I have now earned your respect for brutally owning you.

>> No.21300458

>>21300267
Who’s saying anything about reasoning? Ah the retardation of “if you’re not a rationalist systematizer you can’t reason out a critique”. with Even in Ancient Greece the purely rational debates were much more than being rationally correct.

>> No.21300662

>>21300354
Thus Spake What's-His-Face

>> No.21300700

>>21298355
Not even the worst of the French enlightenment philosophers were even a tenth as toxic as, say, Hegel.

>> No.21300729

Why don’t shills want us reading Nietzsche? Why do they want us reading defeatists pessimists instead? Really makes you think

>> No.21301797

>>21297838
What is the translation?

>> No.21302867

>>21293825
>>only argument he does against Mainländer is call him a virgin and not a real German
fuck man why do little things like this on this site make me laugh so hard

>> No.21303109

>>21302867
It’s not that funny.

>> No.21304158

>>21303109
yeah well fuck off nigger i thought it was funny

>> No.21304183

>triggers all life-denying thinkers alike
Based

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action