[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 69 KB, 929x258, dis ad vert.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21288884 No.21288884 [Reply] [Original]

and the ever more deranged, ambiguous and non-sequitur), I swear, at this time in history we are descending rapidly to the point of mouth-sounds.

"TROON! TROON!" said the Cow.

Let's go through the list, in no particular order, of the ones I've recently seen - and add your own; don't forget to define:


Mad, int. col. : "to be angry" (in part a correct medical terminology)
(lit. "to be mentally ill, to be overly-led by pathos, to suffer from a cognitive impairment or mental retardation which produces aggressive verbal or physical responses")

Troll*, int. col. : "someone who disagrees with you/something who you wish to pretend is not serious in their criticism of you/something" (a non-sequitur)
(lit. a cartoon ogre of unusual pigmentation of the epidermis, typ. musclebound and extremely masculine) (abrev. from 'trollop' : "a Woman of easy-virtue")
*Although this has been in use in internet colloquialism since, at least, the middle 1990's, it persists now as a widely used concept in the common psychosocial vernacular; whereupon any differing critique (or engagement at all) is able to be dismissed in the critiqued persons mind as "a practical joke / harassment / persecution" - based upon no evidence, lending itself to schizophrenic-like compartmentalization in the sense of a paranoia (see: Mad, Schizo).

NEW : Troon, int. col. : "a male-to-female, or female-to-male crossdresser (see: Tranny) who is also a hyperreactive pet-political activist (see: Virtue-Signaler, Social-Signaler)" (a medical misnomer)
(lit. unknown, likely abrev. usage) (abrev. from "Poltroon"; a skittish and hyperreactive overly immature person, from lat. Pullus; a chickling or hen which has not reached the age of menstruation)

Schizo, int. col. : "a person who is able to connect together ideas or things which are not immediately apparent" (a medical misnomer)
(lit. a person suffering from compartmentalization of the thought processes and disconnection,e.g. "cannot connect this to that"; and dissonance, as consequence of compartmentalization, escalating unease and hostility as an aggressive-defensive reaction to own neurosis; a cognitive impairment) (see: Mad) (abrev. from Schizophrenia; lit. "split mind", e.g. dissonance; bi polar disorder, see: multiple personality disorder, conflicting ideas or personalities, dissonance)

Tranny, int. col. : "a male-to-female, or female-to-male crossdresser, from the abrev. 'trans-gender" (a medical and geographical and technical misnomer)
(lit. an over-used misnomer from the abrev, see: abrev) (abrev. the shortened form of transistor, transcontinental, transnational, etc.)

more, when i can be bothered.

>> No.21288892
File: 354 KB, 595x842, 214e2c2b97e9740f9e14c4719c9b4dd9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21288892

yuyuyuyu!!! Shiddy twead mishter. Chen gets it!

>> No.21288927 [DELETED] 

usage of all in example,
"I flew on the tranny from London to New York, I was mad at nor being served a bag of peanuts and so I was restrained and sedated by the Air Marshall. I dismissed the incident as a troll. I was forcibly escorted to a psychiatric assessment facility upon touch down whereupon I was diagnosed with schizophrenia but they didn't think it necessary to hold me at the facility because it was apparent from my behavior whilst riding the tranny than I was just a troon. I dismissed this, also, as another troll and began to search for another tranny to take me across state lines to my final destination, whereupon I was fagged."

to be continued.

>> No.21288933

>>21288892
this is madness; you're clearly a troon.

>> No.21289020

>>21288884
You're a faggot, and I'm tired of you posting your gay little /pol/ threads under the guise of "rhetoric". I've message the moderation team with a link to all your threads. Enjoy the ban that's coming your way, faggot.

>> No.21289053 [DELETED] 

>>21289020
>gay little /pol/ threads
What's /pol/ about any of this? There's literally nothing political going on, and I'm quite capable of going into their chatroom and defending myself; since the evidence is obviously entirely on my side. You see, sparky, if you have NO case then you can't argue anything at all; except perjury on your part, since your desire to shut me up with no reason if evidence against you; i.e. if you begin from a position of complete fantasy then you won't get anywhere with it, it's a lot like religion and ideology in that respect.

And no, I'm not an older boy who sexually abuses you for social status in an english boarding school.

>> No.21289055

>>21289020
>gay little /pol/ threads
What's /pol/ about any of this? There's literally nothing political going on, and I'm quite capable of going into their chatroom and defending myself; since the evidence is obviously entirely on my side. You see, sparky, if you have NO case then you can't argue anything at all; except perjury on your part, since your desire to shut me up with no reason is (only) evidence against 'you';
i.e. if you begin from a position of complete fantasy and cannot speak logically using proofs then you won't get anywhere, it's a lot like religion and ideology in that respect.

And no, I'm not an older boy who sexually abuses you for social status in an english boarding school.

>> No.21289070

>>21289020
1,000 daily threads form everyone else on /lit/ of the same obviously political lefty/righty shit every single day, however, is of course ..fine...

>> No.21289083

>>21289070
Those retards aren't tagging their off-topic diary posts with /rhet/ in the subject line. Maybe OP shouldn't be such a traceable retard leaving behind an easily identifiable pattern of posting. It's sad really, because the other /pol/tards are smart enough to not tag their shit with names/trips/subjects. OP is a mega retard and deserves what's coming.

>> No.21289112 [DELETED] 

>>21289083
>Those retards aren't tagging their off-topic diary posts with /rhet/ in the subject line. Maybe OP shouldn't be such a traceable retard leaving behind an easily identifiable pattern of posting. It's sad really, because the other /pol/tards are smart enough to not tag their shit with names/trips/subjects.
lol YOU CLEVER BOY you've uncovered a SECRET THING, no, Mr. Dunning-Kruger it's obviously intentional; if you don't understand how those various things - such as this thread - connects to Rhetoric then you're grossly ignorant in the subject itself.

Rhetoric can be as broad as "Philosophy" when it explores intellectual differences, logic in spoken/written/comprehension, etc. This thread, for instance, is entirely /rhet/, in that it's colloquial language and the concepts of the words in common use and how they effect the cognitive processes.

Also, if you're incapable of making a case or offering proofs (for what you say) then not only do I not believe you, nor will anyone else believe you, but 'you' shouldn't believe yourself ether. I hate to be so crass, anon, but you're quite mad.

>(lit. "to be mentally ill, to be overly-led by pathos, to suffer from a cognitive impairment or mental retardation which produces aggressive verbal or physical responses")
>(lit. a person suffering from compartmentalization of the thought processes and disconnection,e.g. "cannot connect this to that"; and dissonance, as consequence of compartmentalization, escalating unease and hostility as an aggressive-defensive reaction to own neurosis; a cognitive impairment) (see: Mad) (abrev. from Schizophrenia; lit. "split mind", e.g. dissonance; bi polar disorder, see: multiple personality disorder, conflicting ideas or personalities, dissonance)

>> No.21289120

>>21289083
>Those retards aren't tagging their off-topic diary posts with /rhet/ in the subject line. Maybe OP shouldn't be such a traceable retard leaving behind an easily identifiable pattern of posting. It's sad really, because the other /pol/tards are smart enough to not tag their shit with names/trips/subjects.
lol YOU CLEVER BOY you've uncovered a SECRET THING, no, Mr. Dunning-Kruger it's obviously intentional; if you don't understand how those various things - such as this thread - connects to Rhetoric then you're grossly ignorant in the subject itself.

Rhetoric can be as broad as "Philosophy" when it explores intellect (cognition, forming thoughts), logic in spoken/written/comprehension, etc. This thread, for instance, is entirely /rhet/, in that it's colloquial language and the concepts of the words in common use and how they affect the cognitive processes.

Also, if you're incapable of making a case or offering proofs (for what you say) then not only do I not believe you, nor will anyone else believe you, but 'you' shouldn't believe yourself ether. I hate to be so crass, anon, but you're quite mad.

>(lit. "to be mentally ill, to be overly-led by pathos, to suffer from a cognitive impairment or mental retardation which produces aggressive verbal or physical responses")
>(lit. a person suffering from compartmentalization of the thought processes and disconnection,e.g. "cannot connect this to that"; and dissonance, as consequence of compartmentalization, escalating unease and hostility as an aggressive-defensive reaction to own neurosis; a cognitive impairment) (see: Mad) (abrev. from Schizophrenia; lit. "split mind", e.g. dissonance; bi polar disorder, see: multiple personality disorder, conflicting ideas or personalities, dissonance)

>> No.21289130

>>21289083
Also, if you're the same guy a few weeks ago who was whining that people were discussing THE IDEAS IN THE BOOKS and not "the books themselves", then you're clinically retarded. If you want to discuss the dust jacket of an old copy of a book and become verbally abusive and flase-flagging when people (shock) are not interested in your baby pastimes and want to discuss the 'content' an ideas contained within the book, then go to origami or pokemon or something.

This isn't for you, you little baby.

>> No.21289146

>>21289083
>/pol/tards
Also, also also also

What is political about just 'this' thread? Is it because I used the word Troon and gave its definition lol ...? What has this got to do with geopolitics or economics or municipal governance? Or how is it even relevant to anything going on in the world, w/re: political elections or parties or whatever stupid left/right garbage people 'usually' would recognize as /pol/ ... I'm genuinely curious. If you don't reply I'll just take this as a proof that you're a /pol/troon yourself,
> (abrev. from "Poltroon"; a skittish and hyperreactive overly immature person, from lat. Pullus; a chickling or hen which has not reached the age of menstruation)

>> No.21289159

This is the worst thread I've seen in a while

>> No.21289188

You will never be a woman

>> No.21289194

>>21289159
>>21289083
>i disagree with something in the thread, i won't explain what it is that i disagree with
>reports thread

>> No.21289205

>>21289020
>You're a faggot,
>gay
> Enjoy the ban that's coming your way, faggot.
>>21289188
>You will never be a woman

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GET IT

YOU guys all saw the word Tranny and Troon and were too FUCKING ILLITERATE-THICK to see it wasn't "complimenting those people" and assumed that it was in some way 'PRO TRANNY' - BECAUSE "PRO TANNY IS /POL/ NOW xDxD

the actual fuck

i swear you guys.. you need .. like.. prison time.. your stupidity is.. just. harmful.

/thread destroyed lmao

>> No.21289228

I don't want to know what these words mean, I want to keep using them erroneously, to reinforce my paper-thin delusions of the world; because I enjoy spending my life in poverty and complaining over the news I read all the time, I gain vicarious satisfaction from doing this with others and being around other persons who do this with me is the best possible thing going for me right now, so I'm going to attack you for threatening that.

>> No.21289318

>/thread destroyed lmao
no fuck that, BUMP

I'm not going to be bullied into shutting up by this fucking troon who can't even explain what his problem is, go fuck yourself report-toad, >>21289020

>> No.21289340

>>21288884
Big oof and a yikes from me, sweaty.

>> No.21289450

>>21289340
That's nice, another response which resembles:
> the ever more deranged, ambiguous and non-sequitur
.. as with all the other abusive responses I have no idea what you're attacking me about at all, because you won't say.

I guess I'm really winning hard against the left and the right huh lol

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action