[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 82 KB, 419x610, 1667527583766977.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21215226 No.21215226 [Reply] [Original]

The meme is over. The last book published in the Horror's Call series will be titled "Call of Cascadia." I have other projects and make no guarantees to my readers when this chapter will be released. Beyond this, I will continue to write and publish as long as I am able.

This all had an end. The truth is that there is a tragedy in my life which has robbed the world of an Angel. Dr. Phil committed infanticide against my wife's unborn daughter. To anybody I have touched with my writings so far, please destroy this man completely. He is the greatest monster in television.

To anyone who knows how caught people act, please consider this footage as unnecessary proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ZvJ3cLL1M

The armies who have mobilized here have their final target: get this man into prison.

All who doubt this will be cut from God.

To anyone who has lost a baby in vitro: The meaning of this is that your child was too good for this world and went straight to Heaven. One day, when you are in your gravest sorrows, it will happen that this Angel comes down to meet you; and the tears you weep will be the happiest of your life.

Always remember: Evil progresses into itself; it is its own destruction. For the Love of Life and under Duty to God, my ask is that this man is brought down once and for all. All labours done in this month must be to expose Phil. By the way: he is a "cuck" and one can hear his vasectomy in his voice.