[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 442 KB, 495x559, goat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.2116885 [Reply] [Original]

I'm an oldfag. I've been lurking on 4chan for decades. I remember when it went under. And when it went under again. But now? I see a wasteland. Newfags, tripfags, that faggot d&e and his cuntrunt q2, the Randians, the Reptilians, the bored anonymous destined to be sucked deeper into this never ending cesspool. I can even see those who hide in the shadows, those who recite under their breath the beautiful mantra they developed, "Lurk more". I've read books. Baudelaire, Hakim Bey, Kropotkin, that faggot Proust, not to mention every major and minor Greek play in its original text. And through my journey, what have I found? Three simple rules. That's all it takes. I've condensed years of study, omnibuses of dusty notebooks, the experience of my 63 years on this Earth into three easy to live by rules. And I want you to know.

1. They not ready.
2. Motherfuckers need to know.
3. Get your shit.

>> No.2116896

Thanks. You just changed my life.

>> No.2116908
File: 1.19 MB, 182x119, 1315173153444.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

i like your picture.

>> No.2116913

---------------------------------\
^I'M TAKING A SHIT****|
\--------------------------------/